toast..gmail ko neh leh YM tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2341 Pak_Jen's post

ko nie ayat mcm nak mengayat ppn

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2007 05:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2341 Pak_Jen's post

takbeh la abg anuar jen...opis i dah blok sume ym...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2007 08:24 AM | Show all posts

barca 3 - hearts 1

Barcelona wrapped up their Scottish preseason tour with a convincing 3-1 win over Hearts before a record 57,857 home crowd on Saturday.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-7-2007 08:29 AM | Show all posts
Barcelona only great on paper so far, says Rijkaard   

MADRID (Reuters) - Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard has sought to play down expectations that the "Fantastic Four" of Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi and new signing Thierry Henry will sweep all before them next season.

"On paper we have a great team but we have to prove it on the pitch. Everything starts with hard work and only after that does talent comes into play," Rijkaard said in an interview with sports daily Marca on Sunday.

"The important things are work, humility and sacrifice." humble je...

Barca just missed out on their third successive Primera Liga title last season, finishing level on points with arch-rivals Real Madrid but second due to an inferior head-to head record.

They have moved swiftly to reinforce for next season splashing around 65 million euros on France striker Henry, Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure, France left back Eric Abidal and Argentina centre-back Gabriel Milito.

But the Dutchman said he would not be pushed into fielding Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Messi and Henry at the same time, as many Barca fans are hoping.

GREAT PLAYERS

"The pressure doesn't bother me. All fans want to see great players on the pitch but it is up to me to decide. I think they can all play together but it depends on the balance of the team," Rijkaard said.

"The season is very long. Everyone will be able to participate and will have their opportunities."

That said, press speculation has centred on how the club will manage the egos of the leading players if a likely policy of rotations leaves one or more of them on the bench.

Last season's failure to win any major silverware was in part put down to dressing room rifts among big-name players, along with complacency and a general lack of commitment.

But Rijkaard believed the new recruits would help refresh the squad instead of causing further headaches.

"The signings bring new hope and a change in the squad dynamics where everyone wants to prove their quality and to participate," he said.

Real goalkeeper Iker Casillas last week said the problems facing Barca were similar to those that led to the downfall of Real's "Galactico" era under president Florentino Perez.

But Rijkaard added: "I would like to thank Real for this message. It would be stupid of us to allow ourselves to slip into a similar dynamic. I think we know what we are doing".

yg atas tu ayat panjang..ayat mudahnye..GTH..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2007 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Gudjohnsen Could Be Interested In Move To West Ham

Eidur Gudjohnsen抯 father has revealed that the Icelandic striker could be tempted by a move to West Ham if a deal materialises.

The arrival of Thierry Henry at Barcelona has pushed Gudjohnsen further down the pecking order at Barca, with Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto抩 and Henry all thought to be in front of the 28-year-old in the queue for a starting place.

Henry抯 arrival will emphasize the disappointment of Gudjohnsen who already struggles to regularly make it into Frank Rijkaard抯 starting line-up.

His agent and father, Arnor, says that the striker would be interested in a move to West Ham, having already enjoyed a successful career in England with the likes of Bolton and Chelsea.

"I have heard about the interest from West Ham, but there have been no talks as yet," Gudjohnsen Snr told Sky Sports,

"It would be something Eidur would consider as there are some Icelanders there with the owners and all.

"If they are interested in Eidur I am sure they will contact me."

With the Icelandic contingent at Upton Park and the situation at Barca bleak for the striker, a move to West Ham may become a reality.

"He is currently injured and he is focused on getting fit again, but he will consider all options open to him," added Gudjohnsen.

"Barcelona have always told him it is up to him what he wants to do and they will not stand in his way if he wants to go and they will be happy for him if he wants to stay.

"Eidur will not rush a decision on his future and we will evaluate every option we have."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2007 01:31 PM | Show all posts
lawa jerrsi away barca........

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2007 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hyphrigian at 31-7-2007 01:31 PM
lawa jerrsi away barca........

blue always beautiful..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2007 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2348 koben19's post

aku nak kena pi padang besaq camni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2007 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Motta Wants Free Transfer

Thiago Motta has hit out at FC Barcelona for hindering his exit from the club after Txiki Begiristain went public in his desire to sell the player.

The Blaugrana are said to have asked Motta to hold talks With AC Milan and Real Zaragoza who have both registered their interest in signing him.

After being told that he was not part of Bar鏰's plans next season the 24-year-old has said that he will go, but only on a free transfer.

"I am surprised that Txiki has said publicly that they do not want me," he said. "That only obstructs my ability to negotiate with other clubs.

"Milan and Zaragoza are great clubs and is obvious that I cannot discard either.

"I have come to the conclusion, however, that I want to be given a free transfer to allow me to search for a new club.

"At the moment I have talked with Bar鏰 once and there has been no news and I have to resolve things with Txiki and then I can talk to other clubs."

Whoever he signs for, Motta wants to be ready to be able to stake a place in the team and is continuing to work hard in pre-season with Bar鏰.

"Frank Rijkaard has talked to me and has asked me to continue working hard," he explained. "I am sure that if I continue working hard then one day I will be seen as a great player."

Reflecting on his time at Camp Nou, since rising through the clubs youth ranks, Motta recognised that he has made some mistakes.

"I have made some errors," he continued. "For example, some of the red card I have been given or the day that I did not turn up for training, but as for everything else I believe I can have a clear conscience."

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2007 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Barca will be stronger with the new players..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2007 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Barcelona To Offer 4m For Celta's Angel

Barcelona are chasing Celta Vigo's Spanish international right-back Angel Lopez.

Barcelona are looking for a back-up for Gianluca Zambrotta in the light of Juliano Belletti's possible departure.

The Catalans are keen to offload the Brazilian, and Benfica have emerged as the latest destination, but Barca's unwillingness to hand him a free transfer and the player's refusal to lower his wage demands has been creating a few roadblocks.

Barcelona are still confident they will manage to sell him, in which case they will need a quality back-up for Zambrotta.

Celta Vigo's Angel Lopez is the man they have zeroed in on. The Galicians find themselves in the Second Division, which means that they need to sell a few players to bring down their wage bill.

Fernando Baiano is already off to Murcia, and Angel could also be available for around 4 millions euros, something Barcelona consider to be a cut-price deal.

Frank Rijkaard has given his nod to the operation, and the player himself is ready to jump at the chance to join a top club following Celta's relegation.

That coach Hristo Stoichkov is a former Barcelona man, and a friend and former teammate of Barca sporting director Txiki Begiristain, is set to make matters easy.

Of course, he, in turn, will be able to land Celta some Barcelona youngsters on loan for their La Segunda campaign, and the names of Marc Crosas and Marc Bravo have been mentioned.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-8-2007 10:25 PM | Show all posts

lepas ni super 5.lampat join barca.. bancuh air..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 1-8-2007 10:25 PM

comel jek onri ...
fantastikus = galaktikus ???

[ Last edited by  cinoise at 2-8-2007 08:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-8-2007 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Bar鏰 Set To Make Mak閘閘

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cinoise at 2-8-2007 08:54 AM

comel jek onri ...
fantastikus = galaktikus ???

sejak dia pindah berca..hati dia tenang..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by darwisyadli at 2-8-2007 09:09 AM
Bar鏰 Set To Make Mak閘閘

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2007 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Pak_Jen at 1-8-2007 10:25 PM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3192/foto226579casip5.jpg

]
cam besh ke cite nih
hahah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 09:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067905 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.