Lee Jun Ki Posts Picture Updates on his Military Service

more + pic here

credit : ockoala.wordpress.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-1-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2341# nzhass79

motipp comel!!!!!
huaa..mamat nie makan ape..comel sgt nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2011 08:48 AM | Show all posts

jun ki masuk military makin kurus aku tgk...

creadit to : allkpop.com

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2011 10:25 PM | Show all posts
JunKI.... tgk dia masa ni cam lg hemsem....

credit : eSHYIRYtiss@yt

atau leh tgk kat cni

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2011 06:54 PM | Show all posts
dorg stat masuk army ni umur baper ekk.... sbb pasan pas je army dorg cam tenggelam ngn artis2 baru je...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2012 04:49 PM | Show all posts
16th February 2012

12 days to go....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-2-2012 08:52 PM | Show all posts

Korean Heartthrob and actor Lee Jun Ki, who some would say was a big part of the first group of Korean stars that impacted the Hallyu wave, with hit movies and drama’s such as King’s Men and My Girl.

The actor has been fulfilling his army duties the past two years and has now been officially discharged since February 6th.

Lee Jun Ki’s agency released a statement prior to his release, stating:

“Lee Jun Ki will be discharged soon and he is happy and healthy. He will be working hard to greet fans with a renewed passion for his work on his newest projects.”

One of the first things the actor will do upon leaving the army is reunite with his fans by holding a fanmeet titled “Reunion JG“. He is also anxious to meet with his Japanese fans again and will be holding a meeting dubbed “COMING BACK” in March.

Who is ready for the return of the “Man who is prettier than a Woman”?

Source: Nate @http://kpopseven.com

dah kua ke belum?? byk betul tarikh .. xtau mane yg betul....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2012 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ichi at 15-2-2012 20:29
16th February 2012

12 days to go....
kebayaunggu Post at 4-2-2012 16:49

esok jun ki kuar....

At about 8:00 A.M. on the day of his military discharge, Lee Jun Ki will stand in front of his unit and give his notice of discharge and thanks to all the fans who believed and waited with him for this day.

At 3:00 P.M. on the same day, he will appear at the Seoul Sang Myung University Art Center for the "Reunion JG" fan meeting where 1,500 fans will be waiting to greet him.

An official at Lee Jun Ki's agency, Interactive Media Mix (IMX), has stated, "Lee Jun Ki will come back having faithfully completed his military duty and return as a mature young man.  The inquiries from his fans have not ceased since the announcement of his military discharge.  Even the love calls for his acting in dramas and movies have not stopped."

The official continues, "For now, we will carefully monitor his comeback so that he can best return his fans' love as soon as possible."

http://www.soompi.com/news/d1-till-lee-jun-kis-leave-from-military

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2012 02:52 PM | Show all posts
ULTIMATE OPPAR LEE JUNKI IS RELEASED!!

We reported yesterday that Lee Jun Ki would be returning to fans! Well, that day has come! At about 8am Lee Jun Ki was discharged from the military. While leaving the military he gave a thank you speech for the fans that waited for him.

First he stated, “I am reporting. Lee Jun Ki is now being discharged from the military. Loyalty.” Then he stated, “I was happy and gained strength from all of the attention when I entered the military. Thank you for coming to my being discharged from the military. I will try my best.”

Fans from all around Asia have already been leaving “Welcome Back” messages before his comeback.

At 3:00pm he will appear at the Seoul Sang Myung University Art Center for his fan meeting titled “Reunion JG.” 1,500 fans will greet him.

After filming "The King and I" in 2005, which thrusted him into stardom, Lee Jun Ki also acted in the dramas "Iljimae," "The Time Between Dogs and Wolves," and "My Girl" which steadily brought him to a true Hallyu Star status.

Soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 02:55 PM | Show all posts
yaayyyy pallie oppa... drama comeback, palliee

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2012 10:28 PM | Show all posts
kurus dah jun ki ni....

kasi gebus blik ye lalink.... mcm dlm time between dog and wolf tu..... aummmm

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2012 05:36 PM | Show all posts
He still had short hair styling, but stand up straight. V line, chin and nose raised an eyelid, but no more shining eyes seem even smaller. he said:"I lost weight and seemed about to burst like the clown holds the eye.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2012 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Lee Junki to release Korean version of "Deucer" Japanese single

Soon after being discharged from the military following the end of his 2-year mandatory services, Lee Junki went on a series of fan meetings and released his latest Japanese single, "Deucer."

According to an official from his agency, IMX Media, Lee Junki will release the Korean single version of "Deucer" on April 25th. While the single will include 2 new tracks, there are currently no plans for Lee Junki to appear on the weekly music programs for promotions.

Meanwhile, Lee Junki is returning from Japan later today after having met over 10,000 of his Japanese fans during a tour. He is also set to appear in the upcoming MBC drama, tentatively titled, "Arasatojeon."

Are you looking forward to his new Korean single?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2012 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Lee Jun Ki aaa......

Saengil Chuka Hamnida........

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2012 05:53 PM | Show all posts

lawak tuh.... si ji suk tuh bleh terembes kat junki time junki tido.. hahaha... junki tido pun nampak cantik..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2012 04:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2012 10:48 PM | Show all posts

Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize at the Sky Perfect Awards 2012

Recently, actor Lee Joon Gi received an award in the field of Hallyu and Chinese speaking countries of the Japan’s Sky Perfect Awards 2012.

The Sky Perfect Awards 2012 was held on September 27, and it is known as the biggest contents awards ceremony that selects the most popular TV show with the viewers’ vote and presents an award. It is the fifth year since the event was first held.

The show that received the grand prize was M.net Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style! It is a reality documentary show that features the celebrity’s everyday life and is famous for Lee’s double role as a producer and main character of the show.

Due to his shooting for MBC’s drama series Arang and the Magistrate, Lee could not attend the ceremony.

Instead, he delivered his message through video webcam, “It’s an honor that Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style received hallyu grand prize at the Sky Perfect Awards. I give thanks to all of you, the viewers.”

He added, “I would love to be there and give thanks, but I’m truly sorry for not being able to attend at the event. But I’m expecting to visit Japan and meet my fans shortly.”

As the news of Lee receiving an award spreads, many Japanese media shows growing interest and attempt to have an interview with him.

crdt:http://en.korea.com

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2012 10:48 PM | Show all posts

Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize at the Sky Perfect Awards 2012

Recently, actor Lee Joon Gi received an award in the field of Hallyu and Chinese speaking countries of the Japan’s Sky Perfect Awards 2012.

The Sky Perfect Awards 2012 was held on September 27, and it is known as the biggest contents awards ceremony that selects the most popular TV show with the viewers’ vote and presents an award. It is the fifth year since the event was first held.

The show that received the grand prize was M.net Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style! It is a reality documentary show that features the celebrity’s everyday life and is famous for Lee’s double role as a producer and main character of the show.

Due to his shooting for MBC’s drama series Arang and the Magistrate, Lee could not attend the ceremony.

Instead, he delivered his message through video webcam, “It’s an honor that Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style received hallyu grand prize at the Sky Perfect Awards. I give thanks to all of you, the viewers.”

He added, “I would love to be there and give thanks, but I’m truly sorry for not being able to attend at the event. But I’m expecting to visit Japan and meet my fans shortly.”

As the news of Lee receiving an award spreads, many Japanese media shows growing interest and attempt to have an interview with him.

crdt:http://en.korea.com

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2012 09:07 PM | Show all posts

crdt: junki twitter...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2012 06:21 PM | Show all posts

crdt:soompi..........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 05:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.162317 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.