CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: FreeMen

LIVERPOOL FC- EPL - World Class Suarez Selamatkan Maruah liverpool di ANFIELD..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2012 12:14 PM | Show all posts
ada lagi ke yang minat team keji ni?
nani_manu17 Post at 2-4-2012 09:29

kalu menyu kalah 3x berturut2..boboi nani nak tukar team lain ka..
nick nti kna tkar lain plak la kan..kan... sokong bila menang...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2012 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Reply 328# apis^08

akhirnye......

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 01:24 PM | Show all posts
jAck666 Post at 1-4-2012 23:54

why dive when there's a chance to score.
lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 01:44 PM | Show all posts
liberfool tercicir lagi - metro

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Liverpool's April fall

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:28 PM | Show all posts
liberfool tercicir lagi - metro
gicks79 Post at 2-4-2012 13:44

ehhehehehe,betul

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-4-2012 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Top Ten Potential Replacements for Liverpool Boss Kenny Dalglish

Time for a change at Anfield?

Having seen Liverpool slump to their eleventh defeat of the season at St James’ Park and having seen the Merseyside club take a big step backwards despite a 14 month period that has seen over £120m spent on improving their Anfield squad, is it time for the club’s American owners to consider replacing Kenny Dalglish?

If so, here are the top ten potential, and realistic, replacements for the under pressure Scot.

10. Laurent Blanc

Experienced manager who had a great three year stint at Bordeaux before taking over as French national team coach. Great motivator.

9. Owen Coyle

Scot who gets the most out of the players available to him. Has the respect and backing of players who appreciate his honest approach. Has done well at Bolton but is destined for bigger and better things.

8. David Moyes

A switch across Stanley Park will not be popular with elements from both clubs but there is no denying what the Toffees boss has achieved on a shoe-string budget, imagine what he could accomplish with more funds.

7. Martin O’Neill

Although the former Celtic and Aston Villa boss has only just taken over at Sunderland he has already worked wonders. Could he be persuaded to jump ship?

6. Rafa Benitez

Time to bring the Spaniard back?

5. Joachim Low

A move for the German national team coach would be a big statement of intent from the Anfield board.

4. Fabio Capello

Former England boss has been there and done it all over Europe. Wouldn’t be cheap though.

3. Jurgen Klopp

Young Borussia Dortmund boss has won the Bundesliga and is looking good to retain that title. Could be a youthful option for the long term.

2. Andre Villas-Boas

Harshly sacked by Chelsea and still clearly a manager with a bright future and available to start immediately.

1. Brendan Rodgers

Swansea City boss has a bright future and will sooner or later outgrow the Liberty Stadium side, could he be the best man to bring to Anfield to help usher in a new era of success at the Merseyside club?

wahhh..kekalahan berturut2 terus kuar 10 calon layak ganti KD..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:41 PM | Show all posts

klu dapat mamat ni aku suka

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2012 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Liverpool Reach Agreement to Sign Man United Striker Michael Owen This Summer

Anfield side ready to welcome back former hero as Kenny Dalglish looks to boost attacking options. Old Trafford striker looks to put injury nightmare behind him.

We can exclusively reveal that Liverpool have reached an agreement to sign Michael Owen this summer as Kenny Dalglish look to roll back the years and bring the 32 year old back to Anfield when his Old Trafford contract comes to an end this summer. The Merseyside club have struggled for goals this term and believe the addition of the experienced former England regular will help to offer them a back-up option to their first choice starters Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll.

Though Owen has been out of action with a thigh injury since November Liverpool have set their sights on the striker who netted 158 times for the club in his first spell between 1996 and 2004.

Kenny Dalglish admitted that the loss of David N’Gog as an alternative striking option had effectively crippled Liverpool and that life has been hard having to shoulder on without the prolific Frenchman, who has since netted twice in 25 Premier League matches for the Trotters.

Though Suarez has been hugely effective up front, endeavours to play the Uruguayan alongside Andy Carroll have failed to bear fruit and whilst the Liverpool boss still has faith in the former Newcastle United man he does feel that bringing in an established Premier League goal-scorer will help to take the pressure off the 22 year old.

Michael Owen has stated his joy at securing the return to his first club and was looking forward to getting back to full fitness and helping Liverpool to push for a spot back in the top four.

The Man United man took to his twitter account @themichaelowen to confirm the news of the move tweeting.

Speaking about his forthcoming emotional return Owen stated today, whilst at his stables,

“I can’t wait to get started. I feel I still have a couple of years in the tank whilst this has given me time to devote to my stables I am desperate to get going.

I’ve been told that the subs bench at Anfield is one of the best, had top level padding, heating controls and I’ll be given my own personal masseuse who will tend to my feet as I bed in for a lengthy spell sat comfortably in the best seat in the house.’

Michael Owen moved from Newcastle United, where he had become a cult hero, to Man United in the summer of 2009 and the Chester born goal-scorer has managed to net 17 goals in 52 appearances, a healthy record when you consider that 34 of those came from the bench.

On the issue of fitness concerns the one time Real Madrid man added;

‘All is well on that front. I’ve brought in the same crack team of physios that offered Owen Hargreaves the best support during his three years at Old Trafford’

Speculation that such a move has only been agreed by the striker in order to fulfill his commitment to Harper Collins in relation to his trilogy of books detailing the ‘Joys of Bench-Sitting’ have been vehemently denied by his publicist Pilar Lofo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:46 PM | Show all posts
guss hiddik xde masuk senarai kaa?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Reply  apis^08

akhirnye......
antagenaiz Post at 2-4-2012 12:17

rindu apis ea???sama la ngn kita

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:51 PM | Show all posts
guss hiddik xde masuk senarai kaa?
hardeyboyz Post at 2-4-2012 14:46

xde la bro..ni dalam caughtoffside.com/tags/premier-league/liverpool/
   hehehehe..owen nak balik liverpool plak...tu confirm ke??kemain dah siap tweet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2012 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 368# sudugaru

dia ni suka korek hidung then makan taik hidung ni. eeewwww.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:52 PM | Show all posts

gambar mahal nih.. amik dari liverpoolkita.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply  sudugaru

dia ni suka korek hidung then makan taik hidung ni. eeewwww.
FreeMen Post at 2-4-2012 14:52

tu la dia dapat idea nak buat formasi...KD x buat..

alex ferguson makan chewing gum,dia makan taik idung

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:55 PM | Show all posts
gambar mahal nih.. amik dari liverpoolkita.blogspot.com
hardeyboyz Post at 2-4-2012 14:52

pasni confirm doni tunjuk kehebatan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-4-2012 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Reply 374# hardeyboyz

enrique lagi power jadi GK.
ngam la tu. yg enrique banggan bila LB.

pepe bangang jadi GK.

swap post ja lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 02:59 PM | Show all posts
kalah/menang/seri thread tetap meriah...

YNWA

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 03:00 PM | Show all posts
xde la bro..ni dalam
   hehehehe..owen nak balik liverpool plak...tu confirm ke??kemain d ...
sudugaru Post at 2-4-2012 02:51 PM

KD dah terdesak..sanggup amik balik pemain injury prone...hehehe.. amik time tengah injured plak tu..tah bile dapat pakai..
rasanya bellamy lari lagi laju dari owen ni

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Chris Coleman ke Alan Curbishley ke pun ok jugak.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 12:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.393121 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.