CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Report: Bin Laden announces "truce" with European countries

Close [Copy link]
Post time 20-12-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Nothing we can do when muslims believe in dominating the world, killing pagans and oppressing Christians and Jews.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-12-2004 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-12-2004 10:28:
Nothing we can do when muslims believe in dominating the world, killing pagans and oppressing Christians and Jews.

peace

Correction manipulator and twister of facts, it is not the muslim but the USA is the one whos actions shows that they are trying to dominate the world. Cut your crap Deb

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Had US wanted to dominate the world, they could have done so long ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-12-2004 10:36 PM | Show all posts
superdonkey bush dont wanna dominate the world
that gonna be damn expensive
imagine him wanna dominate famine, starvin african nations
its more like superdonkey bush wanna dominate mideast for their oil.  simple commonsense really  

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-12-2004 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 20-12-2004 19:36:
Had US wanted to dominate the world, they could have done so long ago.

As I have always said, it is indirect imperialism. They get what they want. They control indirectly. CLaiming that you are independent and sovereign, that it is your freedom, but then when you go defy against them, they find excuses to bring you down, and if no excuses to be found, hey condemn you and start to take action against you. They want things to go their way.  To simplify, they want control indirectly. Of course places which poses no great resistance to the US and have nothing the US wants, which is not at all a threat to it, not dominating it oso I don't think the Americans care.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 21-12-2004 at 12:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

lyhmsia This user has been deleted
Post time 22-12-2004 04:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 21-12-2004 12:17 AM:

As I have always said, it is indirect imperialism. They get what they want. They control indirectly. CLaiming that you are independent and sovereign, that it is your freedom, but then when you go defy against them, they find excuses to bring you down, and if no excuses to be found, hey condemn you and start to take action against you. They want things to go their way.  To simplify, they want control indirectly. Of course places which poses no great resistance to the US and have nothing the US wants, which is not at all a threat to it, not dominating it oso I don't think the Americans care.

In my opinion, all the countries including Malaysia has the potential to become imperialist with military and economy power. Whenever you've power and money you would certainly like to influence other countries that benefit you. What about China? What about France? What about Saudi Arab? Saudi Arab is constantly funding mosque all over the world because they want to spread wahabism and indirectly increase their influence on other countries. Maybe all of us want to be America that's why we constantly criticize American and hoping that we can be the NEXT AMERICA. So, is it true that other countries are better than America? Is bin Laden better than America/Bush? Is Bin Laden really interested in helping fellow muslims? Is Bush interested of helping the world?

Bin Laden is from the second wealthiest family in Saudi Arabia - What would happen if he use all his money to finance schools, universities, etc. With education, fellow muslims in the gulf area would have knowledge to design cars, computers, etc. Through education they can build manufacturing facilities in Afghanistan, Chechen, Iraq, Pakistan, Palestine etc and help alleviate proverty and hunger. Through education they can also influence the countries political systems and help eliminate proverty. :stp:

The cost of Iraqi occupation is about $160 Billion for 2003/2004 and around $220 Billion by the year 2005. The U.S. government allocated only $20 Billion to aid foreign countries towards fighting poverty. What would happen if American government spend $220 Billion to build hospital, schools, clinics, manufacturing facilities in Palestine. :stp:

I guess Bush/Bin Laden are not interested to help the people.

Maybe we need all this to help reduce the world population.

[ Last edited by lyhmsia on 22-12-2004 at 04:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-12-2004 09:24 PM | Show all posts
this is deep
MOD ARIYA n LYHMSIA talkin deep  :lebai:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-12-2004 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lyhmsia at 22-12-2004 04:05:

In my opinion, all the countries including Malaysia has the potential to become imperialist with military and economy power. Whenever you've power and money you would certainly like to influenc ...

YEs all countries who have power and capable of doing so, but look at China, most of the time, they voice their objection, be it in Iraq, Yugoslvia Kosovo, yet they do not misuse their veto power as the big 5 in the UN. Good example. They do not wage war though they have the capabilities to do so. Taiwan is an exceptional case because Taiwan is legitimately rightfully part of China.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-12-2004 05:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 23-12-2004 12:32 AM:

YEs all countries who have power and capable of doing so, but look at China, most of the time, they voice their objection, be it in Iraq, Yugoslvia Kosovo, yet they do not misuse their veto power as the big 5 in the UN. Good example. They do not wage war though they have the capabilities to do so. Taiwan is an exceptional case because Taiwan is legitimately rightfully part of China.

It might seems that China is not as  aggressive or arrogant as America but they might be just waiting for the right moment. Currently, the reason China being neutral maybe it understand that not pleasing America might help them build-up a friendly government image and demonize the American. Isn't that a smart move to demonize America while allowing themselves to be portray as a country of tolerance/neutral. Furthermore, America's government/policies is more transparent than China; thus, it's easier for us to know America government intention. However, there isn't any transparency in Chinese government which means you totally have no information regarding Chinese government agenda, foreign policies, etc.

Nonetheless, this doesn't China or America is evil. We just need to question their intention more in-depth.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2004 05:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 22-12-2004 09:24 PM:
this is deep
MOD ARIYA n LYHMSIA talkin deep  :lebai:

Aiiiii .... ya! I'm just BS (Bull Shitting) Also, I've nothing better to do

[ Last edited by lyhmsia on 23-12-2004 at 05:12 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2004 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lyhmsia at 23-12-2004 05:09:

It might seems that China is not as  aggressive or arrogant as America but they might be just waiting for the right moment. Currently, the reason China being neutral maybe it understand that no ...

Who knows, the might not be aggressive for a few more centuries.... but then again, who knows.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2004 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lyhmsia at 23-12-2004 05:10:

Aiiiii .... ya! I'm just BS (Bull Shitting) Also, I've nothing better to do

[ Last edited by lyhmsia on 23-12-2004 at 05:12 AM ]

Nah... just a discussion. You are good. You have iyour views and I respect yours. Sometimes I am aggressive because of something else which is what I think you are supporting of. That's all. You are a good forumer... You have your rights to your view. At least, you debate ok compared to some, losing already, he bring in non-related issues such as my signature, threatening me soime more and I challenge him. Another one worst still, some of his facts... are manipulated and twisted.

Good for you. ~~sonny, KENNKID, DARSITA, Acong, Kid, WICKED & you, etc all are ok forumers, at least in this section.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-12-24 06:42 PM:

Nah... just a discussion. You are good. You have iyour views and I respect yours. Sometimes I am aggressive because of something else which is what I think you are supporting of. That's all. Yo ...

Good for you. ~~sonny, KENNKID, DARSITA, Acong, Kid, WICKED & you, etc all are ok forumers, at least in this section.

u're welcome MOD ARIYA.  theres nuthin like open discussion with the least hecklin  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2004 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 2004-12-24 06:42 PM:

Nah... just a discussion. You are good. You have iyour views and I respect yours. Sometimes I am aggressive because of something else which is what I think you are supporting of. That's all. Yo ...

ur aggressiveness is not without reason.  u give one a whack in the head when he deserves it.  overall u're level headed n back ur argument with HARDfacts.  thats why u're a MOD  :solute:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2004 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lyhmsia at 2004-12-23 05:09 AM:

It might seems that China is not as  aggressive or arrogant as America but they might be just waiting for the right moment. Currently, the reason China being neutral maybe it understand that no ...

beg to differ.  china could be sincere as any nation could be.  no nation can be that transparent not even the us.  one eg is equality, aparthy.  u gonna c no black much less native americans gonna be president of america.  uh huh.  as it is me gonna trust china anytime than the us  

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 25-12-2004 at 12:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-12-2004 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 25-12-2004 12:41:

beg to differ.  china could be sincere as any nation could be.  no nation can be that transparent not even the us.  one eg is equality, aparthy.  u gonna c no black much less native americans g ...

you have a point there dear friend

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-12-2004 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 25-12-2004 12:35:

ur aggressiveness is not without reason.  u give one a whack in the head when he deserves it.  overall u're level headed n back ur argument with HARDfacts.  thats why u're a MOD  :solute:

Thanks old friend

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2004 09:43 PM | Show all posts
wonder wots in osama ben laden's mind followin the tsunami disaster  :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2004 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 25-12-2004 12:41 PM:
no nation can be that transparent not even the us.  one eg is equality, aparthy.  u gonna c no black much less native americans g ...

Hence, we can't blindly trust anybody (America, China, Bin Laden, not even our government). A lot of us tend to do things that benefit our own society, family, friends, country, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2005 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lyhmsia at 2004-12-30 11:48 PM:

Hence, we can't blindly trust anybody (America, China, Bin Laden, not even our government). A lot of us tend to do things that benefit our own society, family, friends, country, etc.

to put it in nutshell, every nation should take care of emselves n not infringin on others souvereignty
as such the us is actin terrorist when they attack iraq illegally  

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061182 second(s), 42 queries .