CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: leon_mclaren78

All about Bollywood -- (latest trending star: Ranbir Kapoor)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-12-2016 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by leon_mclaren78 at 22-12-2016 01:13 AM

Rishi Kapoor loses his cool on the red carpet, but it’s Ranbir Kapoor’s reaction that is priceless – watch video
Rishi Kapoor slams the media for being noisy while Ranbir Kapoor smiles.
By moumita bhattacharjee | Updated: December 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Rishi Kapoor is known to speak his mind. He doesn’t care what the occasion is. If he doesn’t like something, he will say it on your face regardless of how you feel about it. Same thing happened last night at the Stardust Awards, where the actor lost his cool during photops. But it was Ranbir Kapoor‘s expression which left us amused. The actor was visibly embarrassed. So Rishi, Ranbir and Neetu Kapoor posed for the shutterbugs at the event. As usual, the photographers wanted pictures from every angle and so, they started yelling directions at them. That made Kapoor Sr. really angry. He blasted them for yelling so much and looked really upset.

Initially, Ranbir Kapoor seemed pretty amused at his father’s reaction. He even shared a few laughs looking at Rishi Kapoor with his mom Neetu Kapoor. But when Kapoor Sr. continued with his rant, he decided to excuse himself slyly. Guess he was embarrassed at his father’s reaction to the papz. Rishi went unabated. He continued to slam the reporters for making so much noise. His wife Neetu Kapoor then dragged him away. However, he wasn’t finished. He again asked the photographers not to shout. Later he calmed down a bit, called Ranbir for some more pics and left smiling. Some drama we tell you. All this while Ranbir seemed pretty unfazed. He never tried to cool down his father at all. Guess he just didn’t care what was happening. Check out the video below and you will know.

Although it’s a rare quality to see someone speak their mind, Rishi Kapoor’s this penchant to say things have made him get diktats from filmmakers as well. We told you how he was specially instructed not to comment on the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil controversy. As per reports in Rajeev Masand’s column, Senior RK was especially requested to refrain from expressing his feelings on the matter, lest it make things worse. Rishi was extremely angry with all the ongoing controversy and had so much to say. But on the humble request, he maintained his cool and stayed away from the twitter. But Senior RK helped his son in a calmer way. Economics Times had reported that during a ‘chance meeting’ in Delhi between Rishi Kapoor and Jitendra Singh, minister of state in the Prime Minister’s Office, the actor made an impassioned plea for the film’s smooth release. Indeed Rishi loves his son too much as he stood by him in his rough times. So it isn’t unusual for him to react the way he did at the awards night yesterday.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-12-2016 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2016 winners' list
(19th December 2016)

• Filmmaker Of The Year – Ram Madhvani (Neerja)
  • Best Director – Karan Johar (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
  • Best Actor (Male) – Amitabh Bachchan (Pink)
  • Best Actress (Female) – Anushka Sharma (Sultan & Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
  • Film of the Year – Sultan
  • Best Performer of the Year (Female) – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Sarbjit)
  • Best Actor Male (Editor’s Choice) – Shah Rukh Khan (Fan)
  • Best Actor Female (Editor’s Choice) – Sonam Kapoor (Neerja)
  • Best Debut (Male) – Harshvardhan Kapoor (Mirzya)
  • Best Debut (Female) – Saiyami Kher (Mirzya) || Disha Patani (M.S Dhoni – The Untold Story)
  • Best Supporting Actor (Male) – Rishi Kapoor (Kapoor & Sons)
  • Best Supporting Actor (Female) – Shabana Azmi (Neerja)
  • Best Actor In A Negative Role – Jim Sarbh (Neerja)
  • Best Story – Shakun Batra (Kapoor & Sons)
  • Best Music Director – Pritam (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
  • Best Lyricist – Amitabh Bhattacharya – Channa Mereya (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
  • Best Playback Singer (Male) – Arijit Singh – Channa Mereya (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil)
  • Best Playback Singer (Female) – Neha Bhasin – Jag Ghoomeya (Sultan)
  • Best Choreography – Bosco-Caesar – Kaala Chashma (Baar Baar Dekho)
  • Best Screenplay – Abhishek Chaubey and Sudip Sharma (Udta Punjab)
  • Best Costume Design – Alvira Agnihotri Khan and Ashley Rebello (Sultan)
  • Best Music Album – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – Sony Music India
  • Best Superstar Of Next Gen – Varun Dhawan
  • Stardust Global Icon Award – Priyanka Chopra
  • Stardust Lifetime Achievement award – Rekha

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2016 12:10 PM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 21-12-2016 10:25 PM
tak tau la uols dah tengok ke belum vid ni ... ada selit klip vidyut berdemontrasi lawan2 ...  ...

laling...

video bagi message ckp 'please try again later'. huhuhuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2016 09:04 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 22-12-2016 12:56 AM
Ranbir mmg teda any social media account... huhu...

Ai plan nk gi layan Dangal maybe Sabtu ni.. ...

Dia patut buka la kan .... senang nak update aktiviti .... liam hemsworth dulu pun berkira2 nak buka IG ... skrg rilex je share aktiviti ...

Bestnya ...  pergi dgn Saaya ke? ... Jgn lupa tulis review ya ...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2016 09:13 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 22-12-2016 01:03 AM
Bapak si Ranbir lately asyik mengamuk jah... ms award Stardust hari tu dok meroyan kat photographer  ...

ahaks .. sorilah nak tergelak ... ujung2 appa lambai tangan ...   ...  patut la ranbir & appa tak ngam ...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2016 09:23 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 22-12-2016 12:10 PM
laling...

video bagi message ckp 'please try again later'. huhuhuh...

nyorok pula dia ...  ini linknya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEcmnc-wdHo&vl=en

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-12-2016 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by leon_mclaren78 at 24-12-2016 12:06 AM

Antara kontroversi retis Bollywood terkini... siapa yg masih ingat aktres Jiah Khan... sheols penah blakon dgn Aamir Khan dlm film Ghajini (2008). Sheols dijumpai menggantung diri oleh ibunya pd tahun 2013. Lps few days ibu Jiah mendakwa terjumpa suicide note yg ditulis oleh Jiah & menyerahkannya kpd pihak berkuasa. Kalo ikut logik, takkan la polis x jumpa notes tu ms dtg ke lokasi Jiah menggantung diri tu... biasanya pihak polis akan seal & geledah lokasi utk cari bukti. Di dlm surat tu kononnya Jiah Khan meluahkan rasa kecewa terhadap boifren sheols ms tu, aktor baru nk up ~ Sooraj Pancholi. Kalo betul Sooraj jadi penyebab Jiah bunuh diri, heols mmg janten x guna... Jiah plak akal pendek & terlalu obses dgn boipren sendiri... bila kena rejected, sheols mengalami depress yg teruk sampai tanak hidup lg. Berikut adalah perkembangan & details kontroversi kes ni:

Jiah Khan suicide case: 9 shocking revelations about Sooraj Pancholi, Jiah's pregnancy made by CBI

Jiah Khan

The Jiah Khan case has been under a cloud of mystery ever since the young, promising actress was found hanging in her Juhu apartment, in Mumbai, in 2013.

The actor was involved in an intimate relationship with newbie Sooraj Pancholi, Adtya Pancholi's son. A letter found in her apartment indicated that Jiah had undergone an abortion at the same time when she was involved with the young actor.

Now, the case seems to have taken an ugly turn with the CBI filing a chargesheet on 9 December and the Mumbai Mirror has revealed some shocking details.

The 9 things the chargesheet reveals:

1. Jiah Khan was four weeks pregnant when she told her alleged boyfriend Sooraj Pancholi about it.

2. The couple then approached a physician who prescribed some medicines for a medical termination of pregnancy (MTP), but that didn't help.

3. The couple then approached another doctor and finally a gynecologist who prescribed a stronger and more effective combination of drugs.

4. After taking the medicine, Khan started haemorrhaging and called Pancholi for help. She was in pain and needed immediate medical attention but Pancholi allegedly asked her to wait and called up the gynecologist for guidance.

5. He was asked to rush Khan to hospital as the foetus had probably aborted but had not been expelled from the body, which is perhaps what led to the haemorrhaging.

6. However, Pancholi was afraid that if Khan got hospitalised, their relationship would become public knowledge and his career would come to a grinding halt even before taking off.

7. Sooraj then decided to take matters in his own hands. He extricated the foetus and disposed it off in the toilet.

8. This allegedly left a deep emotional scar on Khan as she was very possessive about Pancholi and the latter started avoiding her, possibly to save his career.

9. This added to her depression which finally drove her to suicide.

Here are the photos of Jiah Khan's suicide note.

Sooraj Pancholi & emak heols, Zarina Wahab.

Details surat yg kononnya ditulis oleh Jiah:

"I don't know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I have already lost everything.

If you are reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You might not know this but you have affected me deeply to a point where I have lost myself loving you. Yet you tortured me every day.

These days I see no light. I wake up not wanting to wake up. There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shatter my dreams. I feel dead inside. I have never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies. It didn’t matter how many gifts I gave you. Or how I beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave you myself completely.

The pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can’t eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything. The career is not even worth it anymore. When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. How I felt for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don’t know why destiny brought us together.

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously, I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here, I will crave you and miss you. So I’m kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye! I never told you but I received a message about you.

About you cheating on me. You embarrassed me. I never want out, I never want with anyone else. I am a loyal person. I never met anyone with Kartik. I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel constantly. No other woman will ever give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood.

Things were looking up for me here but is it worth it when you constantly feel the pain of heartbreak when the person you love wants to abuse you or threaten to hit you or cheats on you telling other girls they are beautiful or throws you out of their house when you have nowhere to go and you have come to them out of love or when they lie to your face or they make you chase after them in their cars or disrespects their family. You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents. You tore my soul. All I wanted was love.

I did everything for you. I was working for you but you were never my partner. My future is destroyed my happiness snatched away from me. I always wished the best for you, was ready to invest whatever little money I had in your betterment. You never appreciated my love, kicked me in the face. I have no confidence, self-esteem left whatever talent whatever ambition. You took it all away, you destroyed my life. You hurt me so much that I waited for you for ten days and you didn’t bother buying me something.

The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated on me, I still spent on you. I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply. You destroyed my Christmas and my birthday dinner when I came back. When I tried my hardest to make your birthday special, you chose to be away from me on Valentine’s Day. You promised once we make it to one year we would get engaged.

All you want in life is your partying, your women and your selfish motives. All I wanted was you and my happiness. You took both away from me. I spent money on you selflessly. You would laugh in my face when I would cry for you. I have nothing left in this world to live for after this. I wish you had loved me like I loved you. I had dreamt of our future. I dreamt of our success. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is go to sleep and never wake up again. I am nothing. I had everything. I felt so alone even when I was with you. You made me feel alone and vulnerable. I am so much more than this.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2016 09:18 AM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 23-12-2016 09:04 PM
Dia patut buka la kan .... senang nak update aktiviti .... liam hemsworth dulu pun berkira2 nak bu ...

Ai gi layan Dangal solo jah nnt...  Dgn cik @Saaya tu weols buat rombongan khas terhad utk film2 Ranbir Kapoor jah... Lgpun sheols bukan kipas susah mati pacit Aamir.. Ai memilih gak kalo nk melayan film2 nih.. kalo film2 lakonan Ranbir, Aamir & Hrithik, ai gigih jua gi melayan kat panggung. Other than that, ai prefer menorrent jah..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2016 11:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 23-12-2016 11:59 PM
Antara kontroversi retis Bollywood terkini... siapa yg masih ingat aktres Jiah Khan... sheols penah  ...

mcm ngeri ja baca...xbleeding ke ambil fetus mcm tu ja...siap boleh flush lg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-12-2016 11:56 PM | Show all posts
jiwakacau06 replied at 24-12-2016 11:39 PM
mcm ngeri ja baca...xbleeding ke ambil fetus mcm tu ja...siap boleh flush lg

Sheols baru sebulan peknen, so bila buat abortion tu maybe fetus kecik sgt2 mcm ketulan darah jah... kuar skali ms bleeding tu.. Sooraj x bwk pun Jiah gi hospital buat rawatan, sebaliknya tolong dispose fetus tu ke dlm toilet... bila dh takut, hati & perasaan terus ilang.. Jahatnya lelaki mcm ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2016 03:16 PM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 23-12-2016 09:23 PM
nyorok pula dia  ...  ini linknya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEcmnc-wdHo&vl=en

hahhahaah! tenkiu uols. buleh iols cuci mata waktu lunch nanti

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2016 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Antara kontroversi retis Bollywood terkini... siapa yg masih ingat aktres Jiah Khan... sheols penah  ...

jiah khan ni belakon satu movie tu je kan? ghajini?

iols ingat sheol,sbb waktu iols tgk dia dlm movie mcm terpikir, sape minah ni? mcm tak berapa cun dan watak dia dlm filem tu pon takde la significant.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2016 01:25 PM | Show all posts

Gilanya ... skrg dh keluar teori baru ... jiah tak bunuh diri ... aku igt bintang bollywood terbuka soal cinta ... tak de nak sorok2 ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2016 07:32 PM | Show all posts
babydoll replied at 26-12-2016 03:18 PM
jiah khan ni belakon satu movie tu je kan? ghajini?

iols ingat sheol,sbb waktu iols tgk dia dl ...

Sheols sempat blakon 3 film jah...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2016 07:43 PM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 27-12-2016 01:25 PM
Gilanya ... skrg dh keluar teori baru ... jiah tak bunuh diri ... aku igt bintang bollywood terbuk ...

Ms jaman2 tu Sooraj blum start blakon pun.. manakala Jiah pun bukan la hit sgt... sendu jua kekdahnya.. kat Bollywood kalo peknen luar nikah org still pandang serong... mmg berbakul2 kena cerca punya.. teringat kisah Boney Kapoor & Sri Devi dulu.. lps dh peknen baru menikah,  mmg dicerca ramai... dh la caras laki org. Sbb tu walopun ramai jah retis yg berkapel & bersekedudukan, tp theyols make sure sampai x terpeknen anak luar nikah. Kalo nk beranak, kena tunggu nikah dulu... mcm tuh.

Dlm kes Jiah ni, sheols dh terpeknen anak Sooraj... dedua dok kalut, terfikir buat abortion jah... lps dh buat abortion, Sooraj plak mcm "buang" Jiah... tu yg Jiah tensen gile sbb dh jadi mcm plastik pakai buang... bodoh betul korbankan diri sendiri utk jantan x guna tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2016 08:55 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 28-12-2016 07:43 PM
Ms jaman2 tu Sooraj blum start blakon pun.. manakala Jiah pun bukan la hit sgt... sendu jua kekdah ...

Sri Devi pun terpregnant sebelum kahwin ke ... baru tahu ...

Kalau baca artikel tu ... susah juga nak gugur kan .... sampai kena guna ubat yg lebih kuat .... mesti sakit tu ...  aku rasa Jiah bunuh diri mungkin disebabkan rasa bersalah sbb gugurkan anak dan di tinggalkan kekasih ...

katanya keluarga Sooraj nak saman mak Jiah ni .... huhu ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-12-2016 09:27 PM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 28-12-2016 08:55 PM
Sri Devi pun terpregnant sebelum kahwin ke ... baru tahu ...

Kalau baca artikel tu ... susah ju ...

Iye, chuols... dari apa yg ai tau la... chuols bleh baca kisah skandal Sridevi ni kat sini ---> http://www.masala.com/scandal-fl ... -kapoor-168841.html

Kes Jiah ni masih berjalan sampai skrg... memasing dok saling saman-menyaman... x tau pihak mana yg betul... Baidewei bapak si Sooraj, Aditya Pancholi tu pun ada kes polis... kalo x silap kes bergaduh... sabo je la...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2016 11:36 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 28-12-2016 09:27 PM
Iye, chuols... dari apa yg ai tau la... chuols bleh baca kisah skandal Sridevi ni kat sini ---> ht ...

Tq ... nanti nak bacalah ... aku dulu minat juga sri devi ..... kalau berlakon jd ular mmg menjadi ...

Aditya tu ada rupa juga ... skandal pula ... Barfi dulu ada tag kita ... minta kita sahkan wajah bakal suami umi mcm Aditya ... tag dia balik ... @barfi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2016 12:20 AM | Show all posts
kontang replied at 28-12-2016 11:36 PM
Tq  ... nanti nak bacalah ... aku dulu minat juga sri devi ..... kalau berlakon jd ula ...

chuols... Aditya tu bapaknya... anaknya yg Sooraj tu... hahahh....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2016 01:44 PM | Show all posts
leon_mclaren78 replied at 29-12-2016 12:20 AM
chuols... Aditya tu bapaknya... anaknya yg Sooraj tu... hahahh....

alamak sorry sorry .... nampak sangat aku cuma kenal apaknya saja

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 2.135668 second(s), 41 queries .