CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-MAMS

Tolonglah Jangan Besarkan Lagi Perkara Ini - Serina Akhirnya Buka Mulut

[Copy link]
Post time 18-4-2017 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Kesian pulak dekat both Serina and Gavin ni.

Dedua nak selesai cara baik tapi apaknya pulak terlebih sudu dari kuah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 10:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ape bole wat..kate asam garam sbg retiss..da plak y dok canang..tue y heboh..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
taksukapeanut replied at 18-4-2017 08:24 AM
kesiannya.. tapi rasanya tugas media dah tersekat sebab bapak dia sendiri yang menjadi media.. heboh ...

yer....nape plak si gavin tue p mnta 5k kat serina?   

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MarryPottet replied at 18-4-2017 10:05 AM
Gavin's statement as featured on free malaysia today

Keeping family matters private

and prior to the above statement made by gavin, here's expose made by chef wan to free malaysia today

April 15, 2017
It’s over, says Chef Wan about daughter’s marriage

PETALING JAYA: The pain of a father was evident in a series of Instagram posts by celebrity chef, Chef Wan, as he wrote of his daughter’s unhappy marriage and impending divorce.

Recognising the futility of keeping the matter a secret any longer, Chef Wan said he had to be upfront and “tell the truth, nothing but the truth” about his daughter Serina Redzuawan’s “unhappy marriage” to Gavin O’Luanaigh, a British expat working in Malaysia for more than 16 years.

“For a long time I had been keeping my silence except for one Instagram update talking about the responsibility of a husband towards his wife, and how some husbands are stingy, and that reference was made on this same issue.

“So, rather than have the press speculate, I am very happy (to say) that my daughter is filing for a divorce and we will go ahead with all legal proceedings to fight for her rights and justice too,” Chef Wan said, adding he had advised his son-in-law numerous times on the importance of providing financial support but it was not heeded.

Serina and O’Luanaigh were married in Kuala Lumpur in January 2010, with the Asian Food Channel airing a feature (on Astro) later on the preparation that went into the grand celebration dinner, led by Chef Wan himself.

Chef Wan, whose real name is Redzuawan Ismail, was candid in talking about marriage and the risks that came with taking on a life partner.

“Marriage is always a gamble but you must be truthful and happy otherwise have the balls to walk out of it.

“But, yes I am sad for my grandchildren, though I believe with all our attention and love they will survive,” he said speaking of Serina and O’Luanaigh’s two children.

Citing his own experience, Chef Wan said even though he was divorced, he had continued to give his ex-wife RM3,000 every month for her living expenses and even bought her an apartment.

“In any marriage a wife needs to be spoilt by the husband, but it’s a pity my daughter has to work very hard to earn a living. As a father, of course, I feel sad for her.

“I told my son-in-law dont be ‘a cheap f****** b******!’ Kasi kan…,” Chef Wan said.

“Enough is enough, so if you don’t want to listen to your father-in-law’s advice, it ends here.”

As a reminder to all husbands, especially Muslim men, Chef Wan said they must always remember the vows they took and understand the responsibilities that come with it.

“There is no such things as my money is my money. You also need to contribute to the household.

“A wife’s living expenses are the responsibility of her husband and there is no question about this!” he said.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:21 AM | Show all posts
tintalangit replied at 18-4-2017 09:24 AM
omg beautifulnara masih wujud ke chuols?

wujud uols.. kdg dia cedok info dari porem jugak hehehe (zaman dulu2 lah.. dgn x bg kredit kat porem lagikkk)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:22 AM | Show all posts
vanillaninja replied at 18-4-2017 09:29 AM
Thanks uols tolong tepekkan.

sama2.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-4-2017 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Ni la masalahnya kalau dapat bapak yang kepochi. Habis dijaja cerita nak menantu.  Kesian kat Serina & anak2 dia,

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:35 AM | Show all posts
tula cep mulut celupar. riz buat taik ko ala2 tutup mulut jah. sah2 ank ko tu pon musibat jgk kawen sekejap cerai dh.. ukk tidak ekk pon tidak. menantu  buat taik bukan main ko lumur taik ke muka menantu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 10:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iols kompius..kat mana yg dlm stetment chepone tu bgtau gavin mintak sarina 5k? baca statement gavin pon mcm ok je...apa yg chepone nk utk anak die?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:42 AM | Show all posts
cef wan ada mention gavin kata kalau nak nafkah boleh terminate maid dan serina duduk rumah jadi housewife. tapi mat salleh ni kan cakap direct takde lapik2. mungkin la betul kalau serina jadi housewife maka duit belanja semua dia kasi, bila serina taknak jadi housewife maka dia pun kena contribute. so mungkin tu cara mat salleh. tapi ada je dalam keluarga di Malaysia isteri contribute sama utk cukupkan perbelanjaan keluarga. for me suami bayar rumah, kereta dan segala mak nenek bil dan insuran satu keluarga dah ok even tak bg duit belanja sebab aku pun kerja dan dia pun tak minta duit aku pun. duit aku guna untuk entertainment keluarga dan groceries. so bg aku itu dah fair la kot.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
danieladam replied at 18-4-2017 10:35 AM
Iols kompius..kat mana yg dlm stetment chepone tu bgtau gavin mintak sarina 5k? baca statement gavin ...

Iols pon sama ...musykil nih

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
so si royani xnak try ke masuk jarum bole dapat anak kacuk kokesen.. lagipun royani x kesah tanggung jantan

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 10:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Diamlah chep wan! Ko tak membantu pun, malah mengeruhkan.. stay strong gavin & serina!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:07 AM | Show all posts
hai cef wan... ko jugak yg nk bermenantukan omputeh... nk baiki keturunan katanya... yg kenalkan gavin ngan serina dulu ...apaknya jugak...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Harap yang thorbaik jela untuk serena, anak2 - gavin - tok papa CW

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tell that to your father la.
Kalau dia senyap orang lain pun senyap. :re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2017 11:27 AM | Show all posts
apak ko la
molot supe pondey

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apasal cepone yg keriau.. Heshe ke yg nk bercerai::

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chinta89 replied at 18-4-2017 08:58 AM
http://beautifulnara.com/saya-sudah-sediakan-segala-keperluan-keluarga-dengan-baik-menantu-chef-wa ...

thanks chinta

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2017 11:57 AM | Show all posts
kalau btul gavin ckp mcm tu, serina ni kire beruntung la. sbb rumah maid sekolah anak2 die laki dh tanggung. bini plak keje. adakah si serina ni merajuk laki tak penah belikan die surprise ape2 ke? iyolah dah ko keje kan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201729 second(s), 42 queries .