CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1162|Reply: 0

Profiles pictures that you can found on social apps.

[Copy link]
Post time 26-5-2017 12:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
We all know profile pictures that on social-app or dating app is very penting right?? We use this app for meeting ppl not animal, vehicles, bags or cartoon rite?! Haha.. I know y’all met this kind of ppl before. Let’s see what I found on app SweetRing/ JustDating/ WeTouch/ Tinder/ WeChat/ OkCupid/ BeeTalk and Snapchat!!

Failed pic on APP

• Snapped animal-face

I have no idea why you guys like to put animalize face that from SnapChat, so every App I found Dog-man/ Bunny-man/ cat somemore….But in fact we use this app for meeting people right? Not meeting animal. This can post but not for profile picture lah sis! You should show your face on app so people can see you, they want to meet a girl or a boy, not a dog or bunny….. agree?

2. Selling cars

I dont care u drive BMW lah or Mercedes lah or sportscar lah idk bout dat lah! Why you always put cars pic leh? At least sit inside the car or stand beside the car lah weih….How can make friends with you by looking at the cars? Or actually this is a car selling app? HAHAHAHAHA!!! All fancy car, I drive myvi onli...

3. Animation…….

Actually I am not a fan of animax, I never watched CH725 also. The only thing i know is salormoon (idk hw to spell either) why so many girls like to put animax pic? Are they imagine they are those girls living in the cartoon or they think guys like it? My male friend told me its FALSE! WAKE UP! THEY DONT LIKE IT! How do i know you if only cartoon, and actually through survey guys are afraid to talk with this kind of girls cause they will be no topic and they act weird. Sorry I watch UPIN n IPIN one.

4. Girls with too much Make-up

My friends said that girls who put on too much make-up is abit FAKE. We know a lot of Malay girls they like to make-up and especially the eyes, cause its the windows of soul hahahahah and also its the first thing when you look at ppl. I actually dont like too much on eyes because it become a little fake, and like hiding your personality inside. And actually a lot of guy doesnt like it, yes Malay guy also doesnt like it. Guys they like girls are more nature and also smile a lot. I personally do many sports outdoor so doesnt match if i out many make-up.

What picture that more elok to put on dating app?

We need ppl to LIKE back us rite? So first I recommend upload pictures that clear so ppl can know how do you look and also the best angle of you. So you dont look  that FAKE.  Being natural is the most important thing. We like to be friends with people who are more comfortable rite? Smile is the most important thing. Eyes is what ppl through you. Besides,  show something of your life. “Something” should be a connection between you and that guy. For example, I love hiking, so I put hiking pic might attract to people who love hiking too, and so we have topic and excuse to date out already. So maybe you can put swimming? Diving? Charity? Volunteering? Yoga? Music? Food? Workout? And etc. Remember girls, not make-up, hair saloon or shopping; and guys not gym and cars, because its harder to connected with different genders. After that you can put some natural pic like taken accidentally by friends or having fun in some activities. It might help

What APP that boleh pakai?

Find love and end the single life right? So many apps you can use…..Quickly recommend abit.

• Tinder - Swipe left and right (Hookup here)
  • JustDating - Swipe left and right and set up date (Yumcha/ Dates/ Hookup)
  • SweetRing - Swipe left and right and ask question (Find ideal partner)
  • BeeTalk - Chat (Forums that help u meet friends)
  • OkCupid - Online Dating (Many scams but more traditional way to find love online)

Any TIPS for profile picture in APP? Any weird pictures you found on Dating APP? What APP that you can recommed so we can analysis fun things… TELL US!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 02:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046898 second(s), 24 queries .