CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: JamilBinAbu

[Buku] What are some of your favourite book characters relationships??

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2017 03:38 PM | Show all posts
I suka the relationship of main characters dalam novel Room written by Emma Donoghue -  Ma and her son, Jack.

Anak tu lahir hasil rape (Ma was abducted when she was 16 or 17, tak ingat). The abductor kept them dalam satu bilik which Ma and Jack refer to as the 'room'.

Kenapa I suka the relationship is sebab walaupun Ma tak mintak pun Jack dilahirkan, apatah lagi Jack anak her abductor but dia tetap sayangkan Jack and bersungguh2 nak keluarkan Jack from the room, supaya Jack dapat membesar seperti budak lain yang normal.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2017 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Me before you bu Jojo Moyes

Suka watak Lou Clark dlm novel nie. Keras kepala, determined dan sentiasa cuba jadi org yg berfikiran positif.

Dia berjaya memberi semangat kpd Will Traynor utk cuba meneruskan kehidupan walaupun end up lelaki nie still nk bunuh diri'secara terhormat' ,

Baca buku nie mmg air mata meleleh

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2017 08:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The stranger by Albert Camus.

The detachment with human. He received a telegram stating that the mother was dead. The next day he went for a movie with his gf, Marie. He then killed a man & he was sent to prison. In prison he acknowledges that human existence holds no greater meaning & believed in purely physical world with no intervention from any gods. He doesnt believed in god. The society was threatened by his extreme detachment with human & he was sentenced to death. He was then counting days for the day he will be free.

I love his writings.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 12:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053816 second(s), 26 queries .