CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Keledek.kepam

[Pelbagai] Who Would You Help First?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-8-2017 09:50 AM | Show all posts
I'll help #3 first then #4 next #1 (finally #2 only if I have to)

why #2 last is because mak bapak anak tu mana? dibiarkan anak melalak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-8-2017 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2017 08:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2017 08:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
3..tapi cam x betul je

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2017 08:52 PM | Show all posts
Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2017 08:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mine #2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-8-2017 09:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2017 11:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2017 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is no 4

You’re an easy-going and optimistic person who sees life in bright colors, and you rarely pay attention to the problems of the world. You quickly find a common language with others and don’t like overworking yourself. You have a curious nature and thus adore going on adventures. You can’t stand being constrained by the same four walls.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 01:31 AM | Show all posts
You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 08:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is no 2..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 08:32 AM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 08:54 AM | Show all posts

ai tak boleh tgok bdk2 nangis.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 09:40 AM | Show all posts
i chose no.2

kid need us more, i cant hear them crying & screaming, really break my heart.we need to calm them quickly cos they need our attention..after no.2 then old man and disable person..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 10:03 AM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 11:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is no. 2

Hati cepat tersentuh tgk budak,kanak2,baby..sensitif boleh menangis n kemurungan bila kerap pikir lg2 bab baby sakit,didera.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2017 11:56 AM | Show all posts
mine #2. ada la sikit yg betul

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 12:05 PM | Show all posts
saya pilih no. 3

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2017 08:07 AM | Show all posts
mine is #1

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2017 08:12 AM | Show all posts
my choice is

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.428807 second(s), 66 queries .