CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Can Asia unite?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-5-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
if yu don't adopt english culture, what are yu doing writing in english?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 21-5-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
If you think you are good christian why dont you speak in hebrew? I dont think u understand hebrew even a word!  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-5-2004 01:34 PM:
if yu don't adopt english culture, what are yu doing writing in english?

Do you think I shouldnt speak in english? English is consider as international language. If you think you can converse in french I better speak french with you...or do you want me to speak in Bahasa?

My father is english so i deserve to adopt whatever culture that my parents have!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 21-5-2004 at 02:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

I noticed in every statement you've made you only mentioned only INDIAN & CHINESE? What about MALAY Seph???

I hope you are not so prejudice towards the Malay as malay community is part of Asian!

I asked you who were the Malays last time, you have not answered. So I ask you again ... Who are the Malays?

If you say Malays are Muslims, then Malays didn't exist 500 years ago (before islam came).

If you say Malays are Bumiputeras, then acceptable but whether such people need to be Islam or not will not be entertained, which means Islamic culture will be rejected.

So WHO ARE THE MALAYS?

Define that and we will see what is their contribution here. As far I know, Malays are the Bumiputeras who still lives IN HARMONY with nature in forests like in Pahang, Kelantan, Sabah and Sarawak and other places as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
are you saying MALAY and MUSLIM must be separated? are saying that you accept MALAY as partly ASIAN but you dont consider MUSLIM as part of Asian?

What if the malay man is a muslim do you consider him as Asian or non Asian?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 01:58 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

are you saying MALAY and MUSLIM must be separated?

Is all Malays are Muslims? Are all Muslims Malays? What makes a person Muslims and what makes him Malay? Define all this first.

are saying that you accept MALAY as partly ASIAN but you dont consider MUSLIM as part of Asian?

Yes ... there is NO common link or similarities between Islam and whatever beliefs, culture or heritage of Asians in Islam. In another word, Muslims are following a different lifestyle from that of Asians around them. So why should we consider them to be Asians if they have no similarities with us?

What if the malay man is a muslim do you consider him as Asian or non Asian?  

Define what makes a person Malay and a Muslims separately and I will answer the question.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-5-2004 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Define what makes a person Malay and a Muslims separately and I will answer the question.

I dont think you can provide me with the answer that is why you try to beat around the bush!

What makes a person a Malay ===> because of his Race!
What makes a person a Muslim===> because of his Religion!

now i hope you can answer my question..what if the person's race is malay and his religion is Islam...do you identify him as partly ASIAN?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 02:20 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

I dont think you can provide me with the answer that is why you try to beat around the bush!  

You are the one who is running out of ideas to defend yourself. I know where I belong and I have an identify of my own, unlike you.

What makes a person a Malay ===> because of his Race!

Wrong ... what Make a Malay Malays is not his Race. It is his culture and whether he is living according to his cultural lifesytle.

Earlier, you (or someone here) said that Malays are descended from people who are found in Funan, remember? IF that is true, then Malays still wouldn't exist because they will be same as Funan Chinese (IF according to your defination that what makes a Malay is a race).

Could you say that Malays now still following the rituals which their forefathers before and during Islam in 15 century were following? No ... you have discarded them as being "syirik", unfit, outdated and similar reasons as such according to your religion. In that context, you have DISCARDED YOUR IDENTITY AS A MALAY. The Malays DO NOT EXISTS.

What makes a person a Muslim===> because of his Religion!

Yes ... A Muslims is a Muslims no matter where he came from, what color of skin he is, what country he is from and so on.

Muslims always say "Muslims are Brothers" which is true ... you are a NEW RACE, because of your religion. No matter what background you have came from, you must discard it and follow Islam to become a Muslims. That is why a new brother to Islam is called "Abdullah" (which is given to anak luar nikah).

now i hope you can answer my question..what if the person's race is malay and his religion is Islam...do you identify him as partly ASIAN?  

No, a Muslims IS NOT PART of ASIAN people. You have nothing to do with us other than to be in a same geographical region as us.

You have ONLY can choose one - being a Muslims or being a Malay and you have choose to become a Muslim. You cannot return to being Malay again.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
for my case is different, i came from a mix parentage and people addressed someone like me as pan-asian and i know im not truly asian but i adopt and adjust myself with both my parent's cultures. I dont have bumiputera's  title as only my mother is bumiputera but im okay with the situation eventhough i know being bumiputera one can enjoy many benefits, I hope someone like seph can explain to me whether he considers a muslim malay man as Asian or not or could that man be confused about his identity just like me?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 02:28 PM | Show all posts
another question from me..if malay decendents originally from Funan in  china,  isnt malay can be considered as asian too?

what makes me confuse when someone is a malay guy and he is muslim..do you consider him asian? YES or NO???

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 02:45 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

for my case is different, i came from a mix parentage and people addressed someone like me as pan-asian and i know im not truly asian but i adopt and adjust myself with both my parent's cultures. I dont have bumiputera's  title as only my mother is bumiputera but im okay with the situation eventhough i know being bumiputera one can enjoy many benefits, I hope someone like seph can explain to me whether he considers a muslim malay man as Asian or not or could that man be confused about his identity just like me?  

You are a Muslim. Do you know how I know this?

Because ONLY Muslims are arrogant enough to add themselves into something good (using words like we, us, ours etc) and when something bad happens, they split them up.

You can see the proof of this in TV3 and Malays Newspapers where they always say "Rakyat Malaysia" (as if Indians and Chinese have any say whether or not they wished to kiss your backsides) whenever something good happens and when something like crime been commited, they put the races' information in there along as if to separate themselves.

You are doing the same thing here in your statements. You trying to attach yourself with us since you know that without us, you will not have any identity. ;)

another question from me..if malay decendents originally from Funan in  china,  isnt malay can be considered as asian too?

Earlier you said that what makes Malay is race ... Are Malays still Chinese? Because a lot of people in Funan today are Chinese who follow Chinese way of Life.

what makes me confuse when someone is a malay guy and he is muslim..do you consider him asian? YES or NO???  

No, he is not an Asian. Malays are Asian and they don't exist anymore. If a person is a Muslims, then he is not an Asian.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
no matter what races you have in the country,  either your  decendants originally from india or china or indonesia, to form a country each one of you have to live in harmony and diversify the cultures, & heritage we have in the country no matter whether we are muslim, buddist, christian, or hindu...am i right? are you telling me that muslim shouldnt be in Malaysia or Asia but you dont mind about christians being here? is that what do you really mean?

[ Last edited by WICKED on 21-5-2004 at 02:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 02:58 PM | Show all posts
now i want to question you...what if the person is bumiputera and his religion is christian, do you consider him ASIAN?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Why not? Christianity is an Asian religion.

I like to ask yu abt your father.Did he convert becos he wanted to marry ur moma?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Another question, what if the person is chinese (the decendant is originally from china, just like malay decendant) and he is christian...do you consider him ASIAN?

I hope you can give me a sincere answer without any prejudice!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-5-2004 03:01 PM:

I like to ask yu abt your father.Did he convert becos he wanted to marry ur moma?

are you sure christian is an asian religion. Just now seph mentioned that christian and jew are in the same boat as Islam which he thinks cannot be considered as asian!

My dad converted because he found islam as true religion before he marrying my mum!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2004 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Thats what Seph said, not what I said.  Yiou are getting confused already.

Since ur dad is westerner are yu an Asian then?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts

That is debmey's answer & Im still waiting what seph going to say about this  and if he agrees with debmey that means i can also claim that islam is an Asian religion too!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 21-5-2004 03:08 PM:
Thats what Seph said, not what I said.  Yiou are getting confused already.

Since ur dad is westerner are yu an Asian then?

I've already given my answer..im not truly asian and people sometimes address me pan-asian. I want to ask you something why most pure asians are so keen to adapt western culture? Dont you have your own culture to be proud of?

[ Last edited by WICKED on 21-5-2004 at 03:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2004 04:15 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

no matter what races you have in the country,  either your  decendants originally from india or china or indonesia, to form a country each one of you have to live in harmony and diversify the cultures, & heritage we have in the country no matter whether we are muslim, buddist, christian, or hindu...am i right?

No you are not ... it doesn't matter whether your descendant is from India, China or Indonesia, because this country is Asian countries. What matter is whether you are living like an Indian, Chinese or an Indonesian or not.  If you are not living like them, then you are not Chinese, Indian or Indonesia.

Matter a fact, I believe your own religion (Islam) proves that I'm correct. I have heard several times from Muslims themselves that if a Muslim follows something which other religion followers is doing, then the Muslim have become like that of that religion.

are you telling me that muslim shouldnt be in Malaysia or Asia but you dont mind about christians being here? is that what do you really mean?

I really don't give a crap where Muslims supposed to be. I just saying that Indian, Chinese or other Asians (non-Muslims) do not need to entertain foreigners (Muslims) since they are not Asians.

As for Christianity, I have already told you that those religions which based on Arab region (Jewish and Christianity) are not Asian. HOW MANY TIMES DO I REPEAT MYSELF?

now i want to question you...what if the person is bumiputera and his religion is christian, do you consider him ASIAN?  

No one can be a Bumiputera and a Christian at the same time. Like Muslim, when a Bumiputera accepted Christianity, he is no longer a Bumiputera but a Christian.

And since he is no longer a Bumiputera, then he cannot be an Asian, would he?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088971 second(s), 45 queries .