Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: vixen

Buddhist beheaded by moslem-fanatics in Southern Thai

Close [Copy link]
Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 07:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 07:31 AM:

There's no glory for the kids who threw stones to people with assault rifles just because their parents or elders dont take care of them....
There's no glory to have a wedding party in the mid ...

Yes ... as expected ....

I condemn the beheading of bhuddist regardless of who did it.

But as for the Muslim killing .... yeah ... the aggressor is themselve (Muslim) and they deserve to die. :no:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Kids throwing stones aren't innocent at all. They ought to be shot.
There was no wedding party, there were weapons there instead. BTW, intelligence was given by the Iraqis themselves.

peace

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-3 08:49 AM:
There was no wedding party, there were weapons there instead. BTW, intelligence was given by the Iraqis themselves.

peace

Only cowards would shoot kids who throw stones!

As for the wedding party, its the American occupying army which is stupid.

"Witnesses said yesterday that guests had been firing guns into the air in a traditional sign of celebration before the American helicopter attack in the village of Mukaradeeb, near the town of al-Qaim in western Iraq."

"This was a wedding and the planes came and attacked the people at a house. Is this the democracy and freedom that Bush has brought us? There was no reason," said Dahham Harraj, one man filmed in an AP video.

Television footage broadcast last night on the al-Arabiya television channel showed a truck laden with bodies.

Men carried the bodies wrapped in blankets from the back of the truck into deep graves in the desert on the outskirts of Ramadi. One body, carried in a white blanket, was that of a young girl aged five or six. Other bodies, laid on the ground in a line, had clearly suffered horrific injuries.

One man, wearing a white and black keffiyeh, told the television channel he saw the Americans bomb the village. "We were in Mukaradeeb. At 3am they rained the air with bombs," he said. "One after another the bombs were falling. Three houses with the guests inside were hit. They fired as if there were an armoured brigade inside, not a wedding party."

In a video filmed by AP another anonymous man said the victims had been guests at the wedding. "The US military planes came ... and started killing everyone in the house," he said.

Salah al-Ani, a doctor at the hospital in Ramadi, told AP the death toll was 45. He said the wedding guests had been firing in the air. American troops had come to investigate and then left. At about 3 am, they returned in helicopters and destroyed two houses.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0%2C2763%2C1220750%2C00.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-6-2004 at 09:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-3 08:49 AM:

peace

If we should shot the kids throwing stone .... what should we do to the adult that force you out from your land. What should we do with the adult that terrorise you with the automatic weapon, open fire and openly target individual for assasiation?

BTW .... I have no hard feeling since this come from you (what do you expect to come from a racist bigoted individual )

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 09:59 AM | Show all posts
by Gapodio

Agree ... what glory?.
And what glory killing kids throwing stone?
And What glory killing PPL attending Wedding Ceremony?
And ....  

Excuse me ... can you people stop hiding behind Palestine-Isreal issue all the time? The killing of a 67 year old man happened in Thai, not Middle East.

Use magic Report

If we should shot the kids throwing stone .... what should we do to the adult that force you out from your land.

It is not their land but Israeli land. Besides, those houses were illegal and were used tohouse terrorists who shot at you, what would you do?

What should we do with the adult that terrorise you with the automatic weapon, open fire and openly target individual for assasiation?

Yu forgot to mention that those targeted are terrorists.

BTW .... I have no hard feeling since this come from you (what do you expect to come from a racist bigoted individual )

No hard feelings too, I'm only presenting info that nobody showed you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Originally posted by Gapodio at 2004-6-3 09:52 AM:

If we should shot the kids throwing stone .... what should we do to the adult that force you out from your land. What should we do with the adult that terrorise you with the automatic weapon, o ...

Exactly. They should be slaughtered.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Thats very islamic isn't it?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 10:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-3 10:00 AM:
Thats very islamic isn't it?

Its just an expression of disgust.  Shooting kids throwing stones is very Christian and kosher, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 3-6-2004 09:49 AM:

Only cowards would shoot kids who throw stones!

These "stones" aren't those puny little pebbles you find beside the road..These "stone" are large rocks that when hit your head,you either end up as a corpse or with a cracked skull.I'd rather be a coward shooting at kid throwing "stone" than just stand there and enter a body bag or ended up in GH for months to come.Besides,why let those "kids" going out throwing rocks if they know the IDF is "brutal" and "cold-blooded"???unless they know IDF personnels have a set of rules to follow just like any army in the world and won't fire at the first sight unless being instigated...

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-6-2004 09:59 AM:
Excuse me ... can you people stop hiding behind Palestine-Isreal issue all the time? The killing of a 67 year old man happened in Thai, not Middle East.

Yar this is very usual...Anything happened somewhere at the map..someone will try to justify the actions directly or indirectly by relating to some events several hundred miles away to the middle east...It's getting pretty predictable and kinda lame..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-3 09:59 AM:
by Gapodio

Agree ... what glory?.
And what glory killing kids throwing stone?
And What glory killing PPL attending Wedding Ceremony?
And ....  

Excuse me ... can you people stop hi ...

Hiding? .... no I just responding to few items at a time.

As for the Buddist incident ... I have made my stand very clear .... I condemn the ACT EVEN if it is done by MUSLIM/MALAY .....

what else you want me to say my dear?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Thats all mr.Gapodio, we respect you very much for that, but not Kennkid.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:25 AM | Show all posts
at 2004-6-3 10:10 AM:
ts just an expression of disgust.  Shooting kids throwing stones is very Christian and kosher, isn't it

There's nothin wrong with shooting those kids as long as they are criminals.
Are yu sayin that kids have the right to commit crimes? Are you condoning the crimes by those Palestinian kids?
Try getting kids to throw stones in downtown KL and have them be back up by adults with rifles and lets see what the FRU will do.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:27 AM | Show all posts
It is not their land but Israeli land. Besides, those houses were illegal and were used tohouse terrorists who shot at you, what would you do
?

Yu forgot to mention that those targeted are terrorists.

Those are the differences. I agree with you that the Palestinian need to be kiiled if the facts are (per your claim)

Palestinians are stealing and driving Israelis out from their rightfull land and building illegal houses on the land belong to others.

They all are terrorist as agreed by everyone (not just by bigoted ppl like you)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 10:15 AM:

These "stones" aren't those puny little pebbles you find beside the road..These "stone" are large rocks that when hit your head,you either end up as a corpse or with a crack ...

Yeah, a kid can carry a mountain-sized boulder and crack the helmet-protected soldiers' skull & damage their tanks. What a joke.
:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 3-6-2004 10:30 AM:

Yeah, a kid can carry a mountain-sized boulder and crack the helmet-protected soldiers' skull & damage their tanks. What a joke.
:lol
[/si ...

Well another one of your lame jokes???Who need boulders..the large rocks are rocks which are larger then ur usual "guli" sized "pebble"...If you want to know how it really hurts..go take a rock with  size of a large apple and smack on your own head:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-3 10:22 AM:
Thats all mr.Gapodio, we respect you very much for that, but not Kennkid.

peace

TQ .... and looking forward to respect you as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 10:32 AM:

Well another one of your lame jokes???Who need boulders..the large rocks are rocks which are larger then ur usual "guli" sized "pebble"...If you want to know how it really h ...

Stop bullshitting. The fact is that Israeli soldiers are bullies. This is an excerpt from the diary of Kristen Ess, a peace activist who was in Palestine.:blah:

"Here in the camp all children are suspected

of the crime of throwing stones at heavily

armoured Israeli tanks that plow through their streets. Sometimes the tanks

shoot at the little kids and their families, other times they come just to bully

and threaten, to demonstrate that the Israeli military is in control."

http://gush-shalom.org/diary/diary45.html

Youths in East Berlin throwing stones at an occupying
Soviet Tank, 1953
This photo, (Pulitzer-prize winner), was seen, in the context
of the cold war, as symbolic of an underdog, armed with nothing
but the desire for freedom, resisting a stronger and oppressive occupier.

Youths in Nablus throwing stones at an occupying Israeli tank

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
concur KENNY

israelis r bullies n they get away with it coz they've superdonkey bush as godfather of terrorists, rapists, hypocrites etc  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for proving my point about kids and youths throwing rocks to Israelis soldiers..When you want to throw rocks at people prepared for the consequences.I think we can stop talking about this matter anymore..this is a thread about the Thailand problem,unless you want to open a new thread about this..this matter..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067472 second(s), 42 queries .