CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 38773|Reply: 48

Why Singapore would like US to Petrol Selat Melaka?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-6-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
With the recent issue on the Selat Melaka thing please give your votes. Sorry ar for using the word butt but I can't think of another word to replace that for the meaning of ampu to those who do not know the word.
Single Polls, Total 0 Users voted
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
100.00% (7)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Is there a purpose of this thread other than insulting Singaporeans???:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 7-6-2004 13:04:
Is there a purpose of this thread other than insulting Singaporeans???:stp:

Not insulting the Singaporeans. Only want to get the views. it is a poll. Why ar??? You SIngaporean ar??? The soverignity of our state is at risk here due to some people's desire.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 7-6-2004 01:07 PM:

Not insulting the Singaporeans. Only want to get the views. it is a poll. Why ar??? You SIngaporean ar??? The soverignity of our state is at risk here due to some people's desire.

I'm no Singaporean..but i got PR status there only(working purposes)...

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 7-6-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 7-6-2004 01:10 PM:

no wonder you are afraid if the singaporean get insulted because u "hutang budi" you "cari makan" in singapore. aha now i understand why you simply want to :bodek: singaporeans like debmey?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 7-6-2004 01:15 PM:

no wonder you are afraid if the singaporean get insulted because u "hutang budi" you "cari makan" in singapore. aha now i understand why you simply want to :bodek: singapore ...

Yea..now you resolve to personal attacks without any bases:lol
You dont know my job,or anything and you just babbling and yapping like a dog around...:lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-6-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
i dont have to know your job and I dont want to know what you doing in singapore. All i know is that you wanna bodek singaporeans like this :bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 7-6-2004 01:19 PM:
i dont have to know your job and I dont want to know what you doing in singapore. All i know is that you wanna bodek singaporeans like this :bodek:

Well..any of posts here that shows that i so called "bodek" Singaporeans???If not,friend,.. you got real serious issues.......IN YOUR HEAD!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
why worry whether they get insulted or not if you are not singaporean anyway? LOL!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:25 PM | Show all posts
ok lemme try to understand the real situation..singaporeans wanna bodek or ampu americans and you try to bodek or ampu singaporeans? wow lets amput one another! LOL!:pompom::hug::bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 7-6-2004 01:22 PM:
why worry whether they get insulted or not if you are not singaporean anyway? LOL!

Is insulting good or the best option morally or ethically?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 7-6-2004 01:25 PM:
ok lemme try to understand the real situation..singaporeans wanna bodek or ampu americans and you try to bodek or ampu singaporeans? wow lets amput one another! LOL!:pompom::hug::bodek:

That's childish

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:30 PM | Show all posts
i take both options as an answer ;0)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 7-6-2004 01:29 PM:

That's childish

why put smiley icon when you thought my remark so childish. you must be enjoyed it too, am i rite? I find you are better than seph. atleast you are more cool than him..keep it up babe!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 7-6-2004 13:10:

You know what. I keep asking my friends don't go to work in Singapore because our country needs talents and are willing to spend a lot so that we get the talent and high quality skills in our country. Some say go Singapore earn their money back mah but I say what we want is more of talents and skills and is ever willing to pay for those. So.... why don't you come back and work for your country? unless you are working in Singapore for your country which your boss is your country like ambassador, otherwise, come back.

Tell me, why work in Singapore when there are amples of jobs in Malaysia?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 7-6-2004 13:17:

Yea..now you resolve to personal attacks without any bases:lol
You dont know my job,or anything and you just babbling and yapping like a dog around...:lol

sorry but if you do not mind, what are you working as? Thank you

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Singapore has proven itself capable of patrolling its own waters. We have zero incidents of piracy.

Singaporeans however have no confidence in the capability of Msian and especially Indo navy. We even know that Indo navy sailor play pirates during off duty.

What else?

Why work in Msia when yu are treated as second class citizens and Singapore appreciates yu more and pay yu better?

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 13:59:
Singapore has proven itself capable of patrolling its own waters. We have zero incidents of piracy.

Singaporeans however have no confidence in the capability of Msian and especially Indo navy. W ...

Is it??? What Business does Singapore has to decide who should petrol the Melaka straits??? Singapore has no right at all to petrol along the straits that is facing Malaysia and Indonesia. Why talk so much. If you are capable, then why ask US to tag along. Why not you Singapore ALONE tag along? No confidence in Malaysia??????? Well, it is Malaysian business together with Indon so why bother? Why kepoh??? Who are you to decide??? Indon troops are very good. Remember, they chased away the Netherland to gain independence via war and they won. They invaded Portugist land of East Timor and they won. Play pirate???? Bring proof please.

By the way, you really think that we treat citizens like second class citizens??? No. The non-bumiputeras are not being treated like second class. Just that there need to be social and economic balance for sustainable growth, so that ALL can share the wealth of the country, not just the one who is strong, rich and famous. Singapore don't appreciates us, they are just wanting better and higher quality workforce which is from Malaysia. Higher quality and lower pay. Malaysian work in Singapore, so happy because of the currency exchange, that is all.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 7-6-2004 at 02:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Indon troops were blasted out of East Timor by a small band of Falintil fighters using blowpipes. I'm never impressed by TNI.

Not impressed with all that pircy in SOM either.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 7-6-2004 at 02:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-6-2004 14:12:
Indon troops were blasted out of East Timor by a small band of Falintil fighters using blowpipes. I'm never impressed by TNI.

Wrong again. If full force, they would have crushed those resistance in just one night but because they give in to international pressure, this cannot, that cannot. Of course not say suppot or not support but TNI is strong. You only think that SAF is strong but you do not recognise that there is even stronger ones which you don't like.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.465256 second(s), 48 queries .