CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2623|Reply: 6

[Penulis] ...Lesson of my life...

[Copy link]
Post time 20-5-2018 02:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
The most important lesson of my life so far...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-5-2018 01:05 PM | Show all posts
1. bila merancang sesuatu, dalam hati kena ada tawakal dan bukan takat cakap kat mulut je, kena bersedia... kurangkan expectation, supaya tak ada yg terluka...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2018 05:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Don't be too ambitious. You'll be a backstabber and so on...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 11:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You don't have to please everyone. You just have to do what you think is morally and ethically right. If it doesn't meet other people's expectation, too bad!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2018 10:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Life is all about the journey and less about the destination...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2018 04:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
(1) instead of buying really nice cars, fancy handbags, expensive clothes, etc...pay off your bills.all of them.if you have a mortgage pay a little more than the actual payment.if you have some extra cash at the end of the month, put that on the mortgage as well.

i hated every single minute of it and went without a lot, but sitting here, at 3*, without a mortgage payment is awesome.i no longer stress about work or bills because of it.if i got fired tomorrow i would be alright and could stock shelves at target if necessary.

seriously, pay your bills off.do it.you can have all the fancy things you want later while your friends are struggling to make ends meet b/c they made less than stellar decisions early on.

(2) be frugal.imean incredibly frugal.trust me there is so much shit out there that you think you want or need, but if you give it time you will realize that shit won't make you feel better about yourself.don't be stingy or cheap, buy good quality products but spend 3 or 4 weeks researching any big purchase.

once you free your income you will be able to spend it on things that you actually enjoy instead of crap marketing companies want you to have.and you are probably wasting a third of your income on crap you don't even want.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-5-2018 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Kadang-kadang perlu belajar untuk berkata TIDAK untuk sesuatu diluar keupayaan sendiri..

instead of saying YES sebab tidak biasa untuk menolak..  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066877 second(s), 34 queries .