Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: nightlord

Palestine - who owns it?

[Copy link]
samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2004 03:31 PM | Show all posts
My my... I never know it was so difficult to understand.
---
May be it's just you.

The bribe only reveal Churchill's intention of getting whole of Palestine for the Jews as opposed to the British policy of mixed-race governance of Palestine with some part of predominant Arab territories rule by the Arabs and Jews territory by the Jews. The British never promised a Jewish homeland. They say national homeland for the Jews. I thought I've said this many times over. It is like Malaysian Indian/Chinese homeland is Malaysia but the government consists of various race. I guess that's the only way you people can keep the hatred for Jews alive.
----
My oh my, it is you (that's having difficulty to understand).  The British policy was not like what you said : some part of predominant Arab territories rule by the Arabs and Jews territory by the Jews.

The 1939 white paper superceeds the balfour declaration and was enforced until 1947 and WAS in favour of the majority inhabitants ie the ARABS.

http://www.wzo.org.il/home/politic/white39.htm

Since the British no longer envisioned a state with a Jewish majority, Jewish expansion was limited first and foremost by severely restricting Jewish immigration. According to the new policy, enough Jews had already immigrated to constitute a renewed Jewish community in Palestine, and any further immigration would unfairly prejudice Arab interests in the region. Thus, a quota was imposed which allowed for a maximum of 75,000 Jews to enter the country over a period of five years. Exceptions would be subject to Arab approval. These restrictions left Jewish residents of Palestine in a clear minority, dimming any hopes for sovereignty.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2004 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Hehe... yes it WAS. I noticed you keep mum about the facts that the 1939 White Paper also rejecting Arab demands that Palestine be an Arab state. How cunning eh?

Read again the White Paper. Move your lips if it helps.

Moreover, the policy is subject to change. It is their right to do so. They are never obliged to keep it permanent since it was changed once. After 1947, the arrangement didn't go through. It changed again. For this time, it was permanent. It goes well into history book, Palestine still never belonged to the Arabs.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2004 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Jews tries to enter Palestine which was not owned by the Arabs.
----
Who's was it then?  

Arabs also migrating illegally at the same time.
--------
How did Arab illegally migrated to Palestine?  From Transjordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria which was under Ottomon?

Irgun and many others are a result of Arab hostility.
----
and Hamas and the jihadis as a result of Jewish hostility?  But you are incorrect, Irgun prime target was the British to oppose their control of Palestine and they have even declared a war against the brit's administration, then only the Arabs and sometimes assassination of Jewish leaders who are against their policy. Search "Sezon".

King David Hotel was a legitimate military target.
------
A hotel is a public accommodation. how can it be a legitimate military target.

Moreover, they gave warnings beforehand.
-----
So, that makes it totally acceptable to bomb anyway?

Lastly, the Partition Plan was never implemented.
----
If the partition was never implemented, then the whole of Israel is illegal.

If only Arabs keep their cool, they would have got it.
---
Would have got what?  40% back of what used to be called their home from the immigrants?  

Tell me, what would you do, if a group of illegal foreign workers started squatting in your orchard/farm, and you filed a complaint to the authorities but because the illegals had already occupied more than half of your land, the authorities say you can only have what is left.  Would you keep your cool until you get back what was your or would you try to kick these illegals by all means?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
I see you're trying to twist the facts again rosie. And also playing dumb. ;)

Who's was it then?
British

How did Arab illegally migrated to Palestine?  From Transjordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria
Yes.

which was under Ottomon?
No.

Hamas and the jihadis as a result of Jewish hostility?

No it wasn't. Jewish hostility is a make-belief lies. It was Jihad against infidel especially Jews.

A hotel is a public accommodation. how can it be a legitimate military target
If you want to deny, please do so intelligently. This answer can be easily found widely in the internet. The hotel was made a British military command. ;)

No it didn't. I'm trying to point out Muslim terrorist groups never gave warnings. On top of that, they love bombing people on their holy days and holy places.

If the partition was never implemented, then the whole of Israel is illegal
Does that make lands occupied by Arabs legal then? ;)

Would have got what?  40% back of what used to be called their home from the immigrants?
Probably the whole of Palestine as arranged.

Tell me, what would you do, if a group of illegal foreign workers started squatting in your orchard/farm, and you filed a complaint to the authorities but because the illegals had already occupied more than half of your land, the authorities say you can only have what is left.  Would you keep your cool until you get back what was your or would you try to kick these illegals by all means?
Flawed analogy rosie. When Jews came to Palestine, there were hardly enough population. That's why I say Arabs swarm in illegally. The real illegal workers were the Arabs employed by the Jews to work.

Next, Jews immigration were LEGAL. Stop echoeing cheap lies that they are illegal immigrants like your Arab brethrens.

Palestine was never theirs. Do the lose their cool when it was under Roman, Mamluks, Ottoman and British rule? They lose their cool because they thought it would be finally theirs but it didn't. That's why they're whining till today.

Kicking illegals? Yeah. Kick the Arabs please.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2004 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Hehe... yes it WAS. I noticed you keep mum about the facts that the 1939 White Paper also rejecting Arab demands that Palestine be an Arab state. How cunning eh?
---
We were discussing Jewish immigrants and how the british policies effect them.  Now, if you try to move your own lips while reading the White Paper, you will note that other former Ottomon's states were declared Arab states except "Palestine west of Jordan" (article 7).  The reason given further continued article 8.  

But before you start moving your lips, bear in mind while reading the paper that  55000 Jews were already living there side by side the Christians and the Muslims (see "To safeguard the civil and religious rights of all inhabitants of Palestine irrespective of race and religion, and, whilst facilitating Jewish immigration and settlement, to ensure that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced") before the zionist screw up.

Note that, the White Paper was addressing Balfour's National homeland for the Jews and see the use of words - "Jews and Arabs"   and "Jewish immigrants/refugees" to differentiate the two group of peoples.

Also note that White Paper planned for another 5 years of receiving these immigrants as a solution to the Nazi's persecution, only 100,000 Jewish immigrants will be accepted into Palestine and after that no more will be permitted whether the Arabs like it or not. The plan that the Arabs will still be the majority and the British were planning to develop Palestine and later give them independence in 10 years.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 27-9-2004 at 04:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2004 04:34 PM | Show all posts

1917-1947

The Palestine  problem became an international issue  towards the end of the First World War with the disintegration of the Turkish Ottoman Empire.  Palestine was among the several former Ottoman Arab territories which were placed  under the administration of Great Britain  under the Mandates System adopted by the League of Nations pursuant to the League's Covenant (Article 22) .

All but one of these Mandated Territories became fully independent States, as anticipated. The exception was Palestine where, instead of being limited to "the rendering of administrative assistance and advice" the Mandate had as a primary objective the implementation of the "Balfour Declaration" issued by the British Government in 1917,  expressing support for "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".

During the  years of the Palestine Mandate, from 1922 to 1947, large-scale Jewish immigration from abroad, mainly from Eastern Europe took place, the numbers swelling in the 1930s with the notorious Nazi persecution of Jewish populations. Palestinian demands for independence and resistance to Jewish immigration led to a rebellion in 1937, followed by continuing terrorism and violence from both sides during and immediately after World War II. Great Britain tried to implement various formulas to bring independence to a land ravaged by violence. In 1947, Great Britain in frustration turned the problem over to the United Nations.

1947-1977  

After looking at various alternatives, the UN proposed the partitioning of Palestine into two independent States, one Palestinian Arab and the other Jewish, with Jerusalem internationalized (Resolution 181 (II) of 1947).  One of the two States envisaged in the partition plan proclaimed its independence as Israel and in the 1948 war expanded to occupy 77 per cent of the territory of Palestine. Israel also occupied the larger part of Jerusalem. Over half the indigenous Palestinian population fled or were expelled. Jordan and Egypt occupied the other parts of the territory assigned by the partition resolution to the Palestinian Arab State which did not come into being.

In the 1967 war, Israel occupied the remaining territory of Palestine, until then under Jordanian and Egyptian control (the West Bank and Gaza Strip). This included the remaining part of Jerusalem, which was subsequently   annexed by Israel. The war brought about a second exodus of Palestinians, estimated at half a million. Security Council resolution 242 (1967) of 22 November 1967 called on Israel to withdraw from territories it had occupied in the 1967 conflict.

In 1974, the General Assembly reaffirmed the  inalienable rights of the Palestinian people to  self-determination,  national independence and sovereignty, and to return. The following year, the General Assembly established the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People. The General Assembly  conferred on the PLO the status of observer in the Assembly and in other international conferences held under United Nations auspices.

1977-1990  

Events on the ground, however, remained on a negative course. In June 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon with the declared intention to eliminate the PLO. A cease-fire was   arranged. PLO troops withdrew from Beirut and were transferred to neighboring countries after guarantees of safety were provided for thousands of Palestinian refugees  left behind. Subsequently, a large-scale massacre of refugees took place in the camps of Sabra and Shatila.

In September 1983, the International Conference on the Question of Palestine, which was widely attended, adopted inter alia the Geneva Declaration containing the following principles:   the need to oppose and reject  the establishment of settlements in the occupied territory and actions taken by Israel to change the status of  Jerusalem,  the right of all States in the region to existence within secure and internationally recognized boundaries, with justice and security for all the people, and the attainment of the legitimate, inalienable rights of the Palestinian people.  

In December 1987, a mass uprising against the Israeli occupation began  in the occupied Palestinian territory (the intifadah). Methods used by the Israeli forces during the uprising resulted in mass injuries and heavy loss of life among the civilian Palestinian population.

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpa/ngo/history.html

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 27-9-2004 at 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-9-2004 05:01 PM | Show all posts
I see you're trying to twist the facts again rosie. And also playing dumb.
------
Erm...have you looked in the mirror lately?

Who's was it then?
British
---------
I thought you said that I was the one  playing dumb....

How did Arab illegally migrated to Palestine?  From Transjordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria
Yes.
which was under Ottomon?
No.
---------
Yes no alright?  No evidence to substiante?  Court hereby dismiss the case eh?

Quote:
Hamas and the jihadis as a result of Jewish hostility?

No it wasn't. Jewish hostility is a make-belief lies. It was Jihad against infidel especially Jews.
---
Too much Dragon ball I see?

A hotel is a public accommodation. how can it be a legitimate military target
If you want to deny, please do so intelligently. This answer can be easily found widely in the internet. The hotel was made a British military command.
---
So, if the Iraqi resistants bombed the Palestine hotel in Iraq, it was a legitimate target?  91 people were killed in the King David bombing, only 28 Britons but 41 Arabs, 15 Jews and 5 others.  British Military command eh?

No it didn't. I'm trying to point out Muslim terrorist groups never gave warnings. On top of that, they love bombing people on their holy days and holy places.
----
Osama gave warnings.  sadr and other Iraqi militants gave warning.  Hamas gave warnings.

If the partition was never implemented, then the whole of Israel is illegal
Does that make lands occupied by Arabs legal then?
-----
If you can show me that they are illegal (arab occupying).

Flawed analogy rosie. When Jews came to Palestine, there were hardly enough population. That's why I say Arabs swarm in illegally. The real illegal workers were the Arabs employed by the Jews to work.
-----
First it was Arabs illegal occupation, now the illegal Arabs working for the Jews? Mmmm...

Next, Jews immigration were LEGAL. Stop echoeing cheap lies that they are illegal immigrants like your Arab brethrens.
----
Jews immigrants apart from the approved 100K were not legal.  Stop echoeing cheap lies that they are legal just like your Jewish brethrens.  Opps, you're not Jewish or even close!

Palestine was never theirs. Do the lose their cool when it was under Roman, Mamluks, Ottoman and British rule? They lose their cool because they thought it would be finally theirs but it didn't. That's why they're whining till today.
---
The Jews you mean?  Well tough.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 27-9-2004 at 05:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2004 12:01 PM | Show all posts
We were discussing Jewish immigrants and how the british policies effect them
What has the British policies affecting Jews got to do with this topic?

other former Ottomon's states were declared Arab states except "alestine west of Jordan"
So? What is the point you're trying to make? Have you been moving your lips when you're reading? The whole of Palestine west of Jordan was excluded from Sir Henry McMahon's pledge. They never promise that would be a Jewish State or Arab State. As always. The policy never change.

55000 Jews were already living there side by side the Christians and the Muslims ... before the zionist screw up
So are the Muslims living side-by-side with the Christians and Jews until the Arabs swarming in from neighbouring states to contend with the Jews for Palestine. The land does not belong to anyone of them. It was supposed to be "given" to the Arabs. Unfortunately, due to silly idea of driving out the Jews, that provoked the Jews into retaliation. That's where it begin. Arabs lost big time! It is not their land. It was "supposed" to be theirs and they screw it up.

Also note that White Paper planned for another 5 years of receiving these immigrants as a solution to the Nazi's persecution, only 100,000 Jewish immigrants will be accepted into Palestine and after that no more will be permitted whether the Arabs like it or not. The plan that the Arabs will still be the majority and the British were planning to develop Palestine and later give them independence in 10 years
I noted. So? The plan was implemented. Unfortunately it didn't finish. After 1947, everything collapse. The land still wasn't and isn't belong to the Arabs.

Erm...have you looked in the mirror lately?

I looked suave as always. Born with it.

I thought you said that I was the one  playing dumb

Yes you are. Asking the obvious.

Yes no alright?  No evidence to substiante?  Court hereby dismiss the case eh?

Of course you wanna dismiss this. ;)  Palestine was a land so barren of inhabitants that it was recorded in many sources such as nearby embassies, Mark Twain, Ottoman Turk's official census...etc. There are roughtly some 181,000 people in 1882. 141,000 of them are Muslims. After Zionist announced their intention in 1882 to return to their ancestral homeland, Arab population increase 450% in just 40 years in 1922. By 1938, their number is roughly 1 million or 800% in 56 years. Are they rabbit? Don't be a faggot like Sonny. Mathematically, scientifically and common sense, it can never be possible.

Too much Dragon ball I see?

I don't watch cartoon anymore. ;)

if the Iraqi resistants bombed the Palestine hotel in Iraq, it was a legitimate target?

Don't be an idiot. Unless that's a legitimate military target. Don't understand?

91 people were killed in the King David bombing, only 28 Britons but 41 Arabs, 15 Jews and 5 others.  British Military command eh?

3 phone calls were made: one to the hotel, another to French Consulate and last one to Jerusalem Post. The British refuse to budge. People ignore it. But many do evacuate. The deads asked for it. Unlike Arabs terrorism where bombings were hailed as heroic acts, this one was condemned even today by the Israeli government. Yes. That was a legitimate military centre. Less than 1/3 of the rooms were allocated for civilian use. The British occupied the premise under the Mandatory and it houses Mandatory secretariat, military command and communications.

Osama gave warnings.  sadr and other Iraqi militants gave warning.  Hamas gave warnings.

Prove to me they warn prior to bombings.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2004 10:47 PM | Show all posts
As usual they will never see as far as their nose, and say "see its all mine as I dont see anyone else".

nightlord

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2004 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-9-13 08:40 AM:
The Arabs are losing the intifada. They came out worst than when they started it. Thats the whole problem with these people, they always think that violence and lying is the solution. They are so f ...

So you say. But things is not all rosy in Isra-HEIL:

http://israeli.menj.org

Yup, you got it...the Israelis are suffering economically, politically and socially....all thanks to the ongoing Intifada.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-9-27 01:19 PM:

Nobody's giving you a toss of what you THINK. Jangan perasan. :lol I had given you the answer innumerous times but it seems to me repeating the same old question is your favourite pastimes.

lo ...

ur answers to me HARDquestion - which or wot or whose land d un divide so that isral can exist - is as always squinted.  dont pretend u dunno.  hence me question persist.  or u wanna me cut n paste wot un has to say?  be brave n accept HARDtruth like man  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-9-27 04:34 PM:

1917-1947

The Palestine  problem became an international issue  towards the end of  ...

After looking at various alternatives, the UN proposed the partitioning of Palestine into two independent States, one Palestinian Arab and the other Jewish, with Jerusalem internationalized (Resolution 181 (II) of 1947).  

there u r jew luvers.  KENNY has hit HARDevidence right on the head agin.  shame on u for wanna lie for outcast imported jews n terrorist israel sake  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2004 11:43 AM | Show all posts
PALESTINE for PALESTINIANS.  israel for israel.

n un divided PALESTINE so that israel can exist.  simple  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2004 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-9-27 04:34 PM:

1917-1947

The Palestine  problem became an international issue  towards the end of  ...

tq for info KENNY.  me usin it in other[size=-2]site

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2004 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Sonny is as daft as ever, evidently missing the very essence of the Palestinian issue.

OF COURSE THE UN DIVIDED PALESTINE - AS PALESTINE OR PALESTINIANS AT THAT TIME REFERRED TO BOTH THE JEWS AND THE ARABS.

THE UN DIVIDED PALESTINE TO STOP THE FIGHT OVER LAND.

WHICH THE  JEWS ACCEPTED AND as we know the ARABs did not.

Do some reading before sounding like an uninformed baffoon.

nightlord = yeah I am back.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2004 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 2004-10-24 11:22 PM:
Sonny is as daft as ever, evidently missing the very essence of the Palestinian issue.

me daft n u pious donkey.  cool

OF COURSE THE UN DIVIDED PALESTINE - AS PALESTINE OR PALESTINIANS AT THAT TIME REFERRED TO BOTH THE JEWS AND THE ARABS.

ADMIRAL, bro deb***sfe - get that into ur thick skull
NIGHTLORD has admitted un divided PALESTINE n not israel
yup, PALESTINIANS referred to jews n arabs.  as me said PALESTINE is made up of majority muslim possibility arabs, christians possibly arabs, jews etc.

THE UN DIVIDED PALESTINE TO STOP THE FIGHT OVER LAND.

when un divided PALESTINE it didnt take into account the plight of PALESTINIANS who r terrorized by israelis cum jews when their lands r stolen.  sume 5 million PALESTINIANS have become refugees - dispora like jews of those days

WHICH THE  JEWS ACCEPTED AND as we know the ARABs did not.

arabs n PALESTINIANS dont agree for simple reason un didnt bother to think bout wot gonna happen to PALESTINIAN natives who r bein terrorized in that part of PALESTINE that has become israel

read history with commonsense  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-10-2004 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Sonny I am glad that you agree with some of my postings.

BUT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE ARAB PALESTINIAN CLAIMS.

I believe the UN was very very fair with the division of land given to the JEWS which was very small.

Most of what you see is ISRAEL now was WON during the ARAB-ISRAEL war WHICH THE ARAB NATIONS started( Yep the ARABS started it by firing the first shot) because they did not recognise the tiny ISRAEL nation.

If you believe in prophecies and the bible revelations and the Quranic verses on Israel,

THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT IT WAS THE WILL OF GOD THAT TINY ISRAEL SURVIVED THE ARAB WARS.

AND this is the first signal of the beginning of the end of times and judgement day.

IN OTHER WORDS GOD(ALLAH) IS STILL ON THE SIDE OF THE JEWS.

nightlord

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2004 07:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 2004-10-26 12:48 AM:
Sonny I am glad that you agree with some of my postings.

wrong.  its HARDhistory not ur postins that me agree with.  if ur postins based on HARDhistory, then naturlaly me gonna agree

BUT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY WRONG ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE ARAB PALESTINIAN CLAIMS.

the HARDsimple fact PALESTNIANS r made landless followin the formation of israel via division of PALESTINE by un

I believe the UN was very very fair with the division of land given to the JEWS which was very small.

wrong.  israel gets bout 60% while PALESTINIANS get 40%.  thats deceptively unfair n u know it.  me cut n paste later

n u should look at israel vs PALESTINE not israel vs arab world.  by lookin at israel vs PALESTINE u gonna find israel took most of PALESINIANS' juicy land.

Most of what you see is ISRAEL now was WON during the ARAB-ISRAEL war WHICH THE ARAB NATIONS started( Yep the ARABS started it by firing the first shot) because they did not recognise the tiny ISRAEL nation.

sure israel won the war.  nonethless it dont mean israel can do wot they like with occupied PALESTINIAN territories.  read geneva convention.  me paste later

If you believe in prophecies and the bible revelations and the Quranic verses on Israel,

wrong.  jews r cursed lot.  the bible says so.  u believe in bible not in koran.  me paste later

THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT IT WAS THE WILL OF GOD THAT TINY ISRAEL SURVIVED THE ARAB WARS.

wrong.  its the will of the us that israel stays put.  by supplyin billions worth of arms to israel, the us made sure israel is able to genocide PALESTINIANS nilly willy.  read the news

AND this is the first signal of the beginning of the end of times and judgement day.

liar.  HARDevidence plz

IN OTHER WORDS GOD(ALLAH) IS STILL ON THE SIDE OF THE JEWS.

liar.  HARDevidence plz from bible  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2004 07:17 AM | Show all posts
first bro deb***sfe, then FAITHHEALER, then SERAPHIM, then ADMIRAL CHENG HO, then NIGHTLORD vs SONNY vs israel PALESTINIAN conflict

row row ur boat
rowin down the stream
merrily merrily merrily merrily
HARDfacts gonna win  :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2004 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 18-10-2004 16:54:

tq for info KENNY.  me usin it in other[size=-2]site  

peace

yup. Thanks a lot bro Kenney, it should be reliable as it is from the UN site.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 05:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065059 second(s), 42 queries .