Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aenemy

Why Pork is Haram in Islam...

[Copy link]
Post time 25-11-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 25-11-2004 08:32:

Heax, I can't remember the title because it was many years ago during my secondary schooling. It's a Chinese documentary. If not mistaken, part of the series show called Jiao Dian (Focal Point).  ...

good info dude!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 25-11-2004 12:07 PM | Show all posts
not content with eating pork - chinese also eat

* blood of pig (coagulated form)
* blood of chicken.

the moslems drain the blood ,,,,, and the chinese eat the blood.
my goodness... is there any goodness in the blood? i dunno..
some guy in chinatown dumped a square piece of something-blood into my noodle soup last week. ate it. guess i 'll die now.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2004 11:20 AM | Show all posts
sounds like racism element u got there WhitePig......:hmm:

peace yall....

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2004 12:40 PM | Show all posts
racism element...?  do u need glasses.  or a lobotomy?
. i said blood in my noodle soup... wanna try some.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
   .....still think there's a racism element there whitepig!!

peace yall....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2004 06:42 PM | Show all posts
If you say that it was divine guidance in teh quran that does not allow eating of pork, then it proves that Quran is not divine cos seafood is much more toxic than pork and muslims eat seafood.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-11-2004 08:20 PM | Show all posts

dummy debmey is retarded

Shut up dummy u're retarded;) ..seafood is important too for it contains iodine but like other types of food,we must take it in a rite amount..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2004 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Seafood that do not have gills are all highly toxic. Thats why so many people are allergic to it. By leaving out this instructiuon, its shows that Quran cannot be divine according to muslim logic.

All meats also carry toxins and bacteria. Whether its beef, chicken, mutton or pork.
If you say that pork being haram is divine guidance, where is the logical or divinely principled diving line for this? Under what principles do you say how much toxin is halal and haram? Please explain the divine logic opf islam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2004 02:51 AM | Show all posts
Worms in a pork cannot be killed under 100c boiling water!!!not like chicken,beef,seafood,mutton....etc!!! the worst disease from Pigs has not come yet, more to come in the future!

Allah knows best....
Peace yall....

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 27-11-2004 08:22 AM | Show all posts
what...you're gonna stick anthrax in those pigs....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2004 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy7 at  02:51 AM:
Worms in a pork cannot be killed under 100c boiling water!!!not like chicken,beef,seafood,mutton....etc!!! the worst disease from Pigs has not come yet, more to come in the future!

Allah knows  ...

u are wrong. In Bible we are required not eat certain seafoods. such prawn even u cook so high.

The question, why muslims view pork unclean and consider clean seafoods like : prawn, oyster, kerang, crap.....

As for me, I rather followed the Bible than humans  sayings.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2004 11:20 AM | Show all posts
T8, can you tell me the verses of no sea food consumption?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2004 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Tillingtan at  11:20 AM:
T8, can you tell me the verses of no sea food consumption?

If u really believed in truth, then hold and trust the Bible. God the creator of all living things care for humans; include our lives. HE did not create all meat to be eaten has it not suitable for us;

What Does the Bible Teach About Clean and Unclean Meats?

Which Animals Does the Bible Designate as 'Clean' and 'Unclean'?
God reveals which animals-including fish and birds-are suitable and unsuitable for human consumption in Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14. Although the lists aren't exhaustive, He reveals guidelines for recognizing animals that are acceptable for food.

God states that cud-chewing animals with split hooves can be eaten (Leviticus 11:3; Deuteronomy 14:6). These specifically include the cattle, sheep, goat, deer and gazelle families (Deuteronomy 14:4-5). He also lists such animals as camels, rabbits and pigs as being unclean, or unfit to eat (Leviticus 11:4-8). He later lists such "creeping things" as moles, mice and lizards as unfit to eat (verses 29-31), as well as four-footed animals with paws (cats, dogs, bears, lions, tigers, etc.) as unclean (verse 27).

He tells us that salt- and freshwater fish with fins and scales may be eaten (verses 9-12), but water creatures without those characteristics (catfish, lobsters, oysters, shrimp, crabs, clams, mussels, squid, frogs, octopi, etc.) should not be eaten.

God also lists birds and other flying creatures that are unclean for consumption (verses 13-19). He identifies carrion eaters and birds of prey as unclean, plus ostriches, storks, herons and bats.

Birds such as chickens, turkeys and pheasants are not on the unclean list and therefore can be eaten. Insects, with the exception of locusts, crickets and grasshoppers, are listed as unclean (verses 20-23).

Why does God identify some animals as suitable for human consumption and others as unsuitable? God didn't give laws to arbitrarily assert control over humans. He gave His laws (including those of which meats are clean or unclean) "that it might be well" with those who seek to obey Him (Deuteronomy 5:29).

Although God did not reveal the specific reasons some animals may be eaten and others must be avoided, we can make generalized conclusions based on the animals included in the two categories.

In listing the animals that should not be eaten, God forbids the consumption of scavengers and carrion eaters, which devour other animals for their food.

Animals such as pigs, bears, vultures and raptors can eat (and thrive) on decaying flesh. Predatory animals such as wolves, lions, leopards and cheetahs most often prey on the weakest (and at times the diseased) in animal herds.

When it comes to sea creatures, bottom dwellers such as lobsters and crabs scavenge for dead animals on the sea floor. Shellfish such as oysters, clams and mussels similarly consume decaying organic matter that sinks to the sea floor, including sewage.

A common denominator of many of the animals God designates as unclean is that they routinely eat flesh that would sicken or kill humans. When we eat such animals we partake of a food chain that includes things harmful to humans.

As nutritionist David Meinz observes: "Could it be that God, in His wisdom, created certain creatures whose sole purpose is to clean up after the others? Their entire 'calling' may be to act exclusively as the sanitation workers of our ecology. God may simply be telling us that it's better for us believers not to consume the meat of these trash collectors" (Eating by the Book, 1999, p. 225).

The following list, based on Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14, identifies many of the animals God designates as clean and unclean. The list uses their common names.

Clean Animals  
Animals That Chew the Cud and Part the Hoof

Antelope
Bison (buffalo)
Caribou
Cattle (beef, veal)
Deer (venison)
Elk
Gazelle
Giraffe
Goat
Hart
Ibex
Moose
Ox
Reindeer
Sheep (lamb, mutton) Fish With Fins and Scales

Pls click here what does Bible says about clean and unclean meats at:  http://www.ucg.org/booklets/CU/

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 27-11-2004 at 12:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 12:03 AM | Show all posts
All worms can be killed in boiling water. period.

If the drawing line is boiling, what about frying and BBQ? Are you saying that once the worms die, it becomes halal? There .lies the contradiction of muslim claims.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 01:04 AM | Show all posts
thricinosis worms?????maybe not debmey....pigs worm are different Debmey,go and ask ur nearest butcher, ask him about it.....:lol

Peace Yall.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 01:09 AM | Show all posts
yes, you can kill them with boiling.
thricinosis infection is in fact very rare.

there is no logical basis for quran as a divine guide then.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-11-2004 01:26 AM | Show all posts
The worst has not yet to come Debmey...:lol ,just wait and see.... ask your local butcher again....!!!

Allah Know's Best.....
Peace Yall.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 01:39 AM | Show all posts
I asked, he sells it and he eats it.
Pork is the most widely consumed meat in the world inspite of Muslims not eating it.

Muslims must be in error then with all their imaginary evils of pork when seafood is much worst. Quran is surely in error asa toxicology guide then.

What else can you say?

I'll show you what is true islam. Just stick around and entertain me.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 02:17 AM | Show all posts
:lol :lol :lol..    :cak::cak::cak::cak:
Time will tell Debmey....just wait for the worst to come!!!

Allah Know's Best...
Peace Yall...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-11-2004 03:42 AM | Show all posts
This Q&A was taken from;

http://www.islamonline.net/fatwa ... .asp?hFatwaID=88257

Here are the copy;

Title of Fatwa: Eating Pork: Is It a Sin?   
Date of Fatwa :17/ December/ 2002   
Date of Reply: 17/ December/ 2002   
Topic Of Fatwa : Pork   
Question of Fatwa:

Dear brothers and sisters, As-Salamu `alaykum. I am a Muslim male living in Canada. One day I went out to dinner with my friends and they encouraged me to eat pork. They said Allah created all creatures and He created the pig. Pigs no longer eat filthy garbage and are properly fed. So I ate pork. Have I sinned? Is it haram (prohibited)? Please help me.   
Name of Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty   
Content of Reply Wa `alaykum As-Salamu wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

Answering your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

Allah orders us in the Qur’an not to consume the flesh of swine. “Forbidden to you (for food) are carrion, blood, swine flesh, and that which has been dedicated to any other than Allah; that which has been strangled; that which has been beaten to death (by a blunt instrument); that which fell (a long fall); that which was gored by horns; that of which predators have eaten—saving that which you make lawful (by slaughtering before they die); and which has been sacrificed to idols.” (Al-Ma’idah: 3)

While forbidding us to eat the flesh of swine, Allah says it is filthy, and since Allah in His wisdom has declared the flesh of swine filthy, and therefore unfit for human consumption, we must shun it. For Allah forbids only that which is impure and unwholesome. He says concerning the mission of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), “He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them what is foul (and, therefore, unwholesome).” (Al-A`raf: 157)

There is enough scientific evidence to show that the flesh of swine is not at all that good for human consumption.

So what you have done under the influence of your friends is a sin. Therefore, you must ask forgiveness of Allah and never do the same again.

As a Muslim, it is important for you to stand up for your principles. If you are too weak to do so, you had better get some other friends. A true friend is one who does not trick you into doing something that is against your own moral conscience. Remember: Our loyalty to Allah comes first!

Allah Knows Best...
Peace Yall....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091656 second(s), 42 queries .