CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

Christians assume that only their god loves us..

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-12-2004 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Thanks Kenkid.

Hi 'me', dont you see that i undrstand better than you ? Read again what I understand :

First God created man, then god allows himself to be tortured by man he created until he (god) died while the man who murdered him stay alive, then god make himself alive again.

'me', do you realise this fact ? Tell me what you understand ? Please see it from a global view, not like you stay in a cocoon.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 15-12-2004 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 14-12-2004 05:53 PM:

Your notion of 'understanding' is 'accepting without thinking'. Our notion of understanding is analysing and reasoning until you are convinced beyond reaso ...

no...that's you...that's why you convert...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 15-12-2004 08:23 AM:
Thanks Kenkid.

Hi 'me', dont you see that i undrstand better than you ? Read again what I understand :

First God created man, then god allows himself to be tortured by man he created until he ...

now tell me...what do you understand...?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 15-12-2004 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-15 08:27 AM:

no...that's you...that's why you convert...

I didn't convert, I reverted (came back or returned) to Islam.

All human beings are created in the state  of Islam   (naturally submitting to the will of The Creator), even from the time we were in our mother's womb.   Every prophet right from Abraham was assigned by The Creator to bring mankind to come back to this state of being (Muslim, which means those who submit to the will of the Creator). Muslim is  therefore not  a name of the follower of any human being ~ it denotes a natural state of being. It is up to that person to live up worthy of that state of being. Each and everyone is responsible before God as to whether he or she has remained, come back or diverted himself/herself from that state. Every human being is given that free will to choose. Every human being is given that free will to seek His Creator ~ The Source of everything, including love.

- This does not mean a free ticket to heaven.

- This does not mean someone else (other than God) becoming one's savior.

- This does not mean that a savior is there to bear one's own wrongdoings towards His Creator and to his fellow human beings.

This only means that one lives by the Commands and the Canon  laid down by The Creator as revealed by Him through His messengers

The messengers of God all have one basic message for one basic doctrine  - monotheism. Any diversion or compromise or manipulation of that (for example the trinity or twoness or whatever man-made concepts) is not true monotheism and is not a state that can be described as a state of submission to the One True Creator that Islam represents.

Any one race believing that they are above other races is also a manipulation of  God's true message. Just because many of the prophets were sent to warn them (The Jews) due to their stubborness, there is no basis for them to regard God practices double standards and love them more than others.

I did not convert to Islam, I reverted and insya'Allah (God willing) , I will do my best to remain true to this state of being. As a human being I am of course  subjected to the shortcomings & limitations  as any of  my fellow human beings. This is where the struggle of the soul (which is what the term jihad really means - unlike the meaning which has been  manipulated by the ignorants) plays the most important role for every human being.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-12-2004 at 10:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 10:56 AM | Show all posts
I didn't convert, I reverted to Islam.

heh...

guess that make gengish khan a muslim...
hitler a muslim...
mussolini a muslim...
jesus a muslim...
gosh...if there is alien...guess they are muslim too...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-15 10:56 AM:

heh...

guess that make gengish khan a muslim...
hitler a muslim...
mussolini a muslim...
jesus a muslim...
gosh...if there is alien...guess they are muslim too...

Yes they were, when their soul were in the state of  innocence and cleanliness, intact in the state  of remembering God/with God all the time, in their mothers' wombs - not influenced yet by the forces that pull their souls or tear them apart in this temporal earth ~ which made their soul depart from the state of remembering God each and every moment.

They abused the free will that was given to them. They chose to become tyrants, they chose to become rejectors (kafir) ..

As for Jesus (peace be upon him), he was not like the others you cited. He was not a tyrant, he was not a rejector. He submitted to the will of His Creator. He remains clean. It was and is  his so-called followers who unfortunately (for them, not for him) who smeared his name. He remains a Muslim (one who submits to the will of His Creator) and a holy and humble messenger & servant of God.

My dear teenage boy or girl (or alien)... this is no laughing matter, so please keep your 'non-sense' of humor to yourself, where you have chosen for it to belong.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-12-2004 at 11:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-12-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
ya right...those apek selling pork in pasar malam also islam...now i know...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-15 02:21 PM:
ya right...those apek selling pork in pasar malam also islam...now i know...

If you had read and understood what I said above, this comment would not have come from you. If you understand that Islam is not a mere  'brand' just like your religion is, then you would not have passed that very prejudicial remark. You chose to be so, you bear the responsibility before God like each and everyone else. You chose to reject. God never rejects anyone.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-12-2004 at 04:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2004 04:23 PM | Show all posts
brand? ya islam is a terrorist brand...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2004 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Aha, i need to pinpoint another isue raised by Kennkid to you 'me'. In Islam, God loves us by accepting us as muslim since the very beginning in the womb. That is true love. Unlike In Christianity, where man is not loved by god until he confess that he believe in god being tortured to death by man. So, In Islam, God loves man more than what is taught by Christianity. Peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 04:26 PM | Show all posts
God loves man

god loves man...

your god told islam to kill other mans...is that what you called love..?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2004 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-15 04:26 PM:

god loves man...

your god told islam to kill other mans...is that what you called love..?

You have chosen to be a moron. Only morons say such things.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 08:25 AM | Show all posts
no...that's a fact...muhammad proved it...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-16 08:25 AM:
no...that's a fact...muhammad proved it...

I know you'll never read the link  below firstly because you have closed your mind and you're afraid of anything that contradicts your set closed mind. You're also too lazy to read and think because you find reading and thinking and also writing something very hard to do. My conclusion is based on your own  famous one word/ one short sentence replies and comments.

Yes this link is not for you. You do not deserve it. Furthermore its too strong a stuff for a feeble teenage mind like yours, especially when it has already chosen to train itself to think crookedly.

These are for other forum members who are matured enough to put their thinking caps on and who are open minded & daring  enough to allow their God-given minds  to think analytically/without prejudice  and who have sufficient experience in life to be able to judge with wisdom and intelligence.

Utmost sincerity is also a pertinent prerequisite ~ which you seem to be lacking in.  

http://www.answering-christianity.com/refute_silas_terrorism.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 16-12-2004 at 10:04 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 10:43 AM | Show all posts
i know this link...it's written by muslim

still doesn't change the fact though...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-16 10:43 AM:
i know this link...it's written by muslim

still doesn't change the fact though...

Yes,  its written by a Muslim. Only Muslims will defend the prophet with their life.

Yes, it will not change the fact that Prophet Muhammad was not a terrorist.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-12-2004 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Only Muslims will defend the prophet with their life.

no they defend the prophet by taking others lives...

Yes, it will not change the fact that Prophet Muhammad was not a terrorist.

now there wasn't any airplane to hijack is there? still doesn't change the fact he's a murderer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-12-2004 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Christian is a religion based on a sadistiic torturing of god on the cross for many days by man until god died. No wonder christians like to invade and kill other believers and murder them because for them murdering a man is nothing. They already murdered a god !! And they glorify the death of god !!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
that's the jews...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-12-16 11:23 AM:

no they defend the prophet by taking others lives...

now there wasn't any airplane to hijack is there? still doesn't change the fact he's a murderer...

This is not written by a Muslim:

The confession of Christian sects towards the holocaust is <quite typically Christianly> shamed as long as those sects
do not delete anti-Semitic phrases from their book 揘ew Testament

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.680594 second(s), 42 queries .