Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: 13Friday

Marriage is >>>>

[Copy link]
samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 14-12-2004 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 14-12-2004 01:57 PM:

no i'm asking...after all, i am under 18, i know not of anything, you said it yourself...

That's right, so live with it haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 14-12-2004 02:00 PM:

well not just the law...he change just about everything...from the creation of the earth till the crucifixion of jesus...which reminds me...this story was one of the biggest lie brought by muha ...

Only if u believe in bible, like u said somewhere else in another thread, if it was the same, there wont be Christianity nor Islam now wunnit?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  01:38 PM:

well...my dear...the mosque condemns such behaviour of the father raping his own child unlike your church that approves such marriage among the gays :cak:

[ Last edited by babybueno on 14-1 ...

well...my dear...the Bible condemns such behaviour so why that church doing that, u ask them. Does any church in malaysia or where ever pracitsed such?

p/s: even that church approved gay marriage openly, i hve seen muslims men doing homosexuality secretly without his wife knowlege. which is better wearing turban but doing homosexuality or doing it opently??? judge 4urself.:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:15 PM | Show all posts
well not just the law...he change just about everything...from the creation of the earth till the crucifixion of jesus...which reminds me...this story was one of the biggest lie brought by muhammad...

muhammad didnt change anything for  your bible...he brought quran, words of Allah to his believers and  the content of quran is more complete than the injil, torah & zabur. it's your own believers who changed the content of the bible..otherwise there wont be a new testament :cak:

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 14-12-2004 02:18 PM | Show all posts
no...history and archeology also proof it...

so you willing to live in lies forever...?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at  01:33 PM:
The Bible never authorise POLYgamy
----
Uh uh, someone forget to tell Abraham, Jacob, David and Solomon!

Adam and eve in a single marriage
---
Er, it would be helpful if there was other hu ...

if u do not understand Bible just keep quite. The NT made it clear 141, simple as that.

Polygamy is men choice not God systems. Polygamy brings negatitve rather than postitve.

If you are women, would u like ur husband to sleep with another women and coming back to u for sex??? This show polygamy men take their wives like sex object rather than LOVE. Again it is men choice not God choice.

p/s: polygamy bring corruption elements too.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-12-2004 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 14-12-2004 02:15 PM:

muhammad didnt change anything for  your bible...he brought quran, words of Allah to his believers and  the content of quran is more complete than the injil, torah & zabur. it's your own be ...

he did...god create the whole thing in 6 periods...like i said earlier...he change the story about jesus...he said jesus did not get crucified...

koran complete...heh...lots is not mention...and unclear...i posted this before...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 14-12-2004 02:18 PM:
no...history and archeology also proof it...

so you willing to live in lies forever...?

you're only under 18, how long have u lived with the ancient history to claim that history and archeology also proof it? what proof have you found my dear?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Love start frm home by loving parents. If husband having 4 wives and many kids like for example one father 4 mothers, is that LOVE? does this mother give attention and love to big family like that??

In order to teach love to kids, parents should stop all those polygamy things because it doen't show LOVE at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
i've not heard of any church in Malaysia approves such marriage yet but that already happened in the west ..i wonder why such marriage become legally approved by the church in the name of the god? any verse in the bible approve such marriage for the priests to arrange the marriage for those gays? the worse still , there's even gays among the priests..how could religious people like them do such  misconducts? dont you think these kind of people should show a good example of true christians?

do not involve homesexual behaviour among muslims who are not religious..as we all know they are not a good example of true muslims.

[ Last edited by babybueno on 15-12-2004 at 08:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 14-12-2004 02:26 PM:

you're only under 18, how long have u lived with the ancient history to claim that history and archeology also proof it? what proof have you found my dear?

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=135518&fpage=3

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:40 PM | Show all posts
if u do not understand Bible just keep quite. The NT made it clear 141, simple as that.

No, if You dont understand the Bible, then you be quiet.  Jesus made it clear in the NT that he did not bring new law but of Moses.  What Moses could or could  not do was the same for Jesus.

Polygamy is men choice not God systems. Polygamy brings negatitve rather than postitve.

Polygamy is a system by God that is given to men for him to choose.  That is why in Islam if you want to have more wives, you have to adhere to the rules, if not just maintain one wife.  If polygamy is bad, monogamy is worst as it allows men to have unlawful relationships with many women other than his wife.

If you are women, would u like ur husband to sleep with another women and coming back to u for sex???

Women have a choice, stay in that marriage or leave if they dont like it.

This show polygamy men take their wives like sex object rather than LOVE.
Again it is men choice not God choice.

In monogamy, men still treat their wives and other women as sex object rather than LOVE.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  02:33 PM:
do not involved homesexual behaviour among muslims who are not religious..as we all know they are not a good example of true muslims.

then beat it.....Good faithfully Christians do not endorsed homosexuality.....so don't prolong ur stupid subject unless u putting fire into this topic. be my guess then i will  put more fire that makes u think twice about islam.

at least in Bible we do not hve sensual paradise with non stop sex with those ah mois:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 02:49 PM | Show all posts
yupp I understand when you mentioned that good & faithful christians do not endorsed homosexuality because same goes to good & faithful muslims but I wonder  why the church in the west  approved such marriage as legal?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  02:49 PM:
yupp I understand when you mentioned that good & faithful christians do not endorsed homosexuality because same goes to good & faithful muslims but I wonder  why the church in the west  app ...

why? are they following what they Bible taught?? so beat be it. firstly, go and correct ur back yard first b4 judging others for example killing name of allah to enjoys houris.

bye

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:05 PM | Show all posts
No, if You dont understand the Bible, then you be quiet.  Jesus made it clear in the NT that he did not bring new law but of Moses.  What Moses could or could  not do was the same for Jesus.

now this is new...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2004 03:05 PM | Show all posts
errkkk:stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  03:05 PM:
errkkk:stp:

don't errkkk me but errkk this link:

http://www.globalgayz.com/Muslimgay-news03-04.html

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at 14-12-2004 02:49 PM:
yupp I understand when you mentioned that good & faithful christians do not endorsed homosexuality because same goes to good & faithful muslims but I wonder  why the church in the west  app ...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/02/ballot.samesex.marriage/

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 14-12-2004 03:03 PM:

why? are they following what they Bible taught?? so beat be it. firstly, go and correct ur back yard first b4 judging others for example killing name of allah to enjoys houris.

bye

they did it in the name of  jihad and jihad has been mentioned in the quran.
what did the christian like american soldiers do? they killed innocent people too and you said your bible doesnt promote killing? there you go ..make people confuse again with your bible!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.439049 second(s), 39 queries .