CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: me

root cause why christian and islam againts each other?

[Copy link]
Post time 7-1-2005 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Thanks salman for showing us these verses.
5:59-60

59. Qul ya ahla alkitabi hal tanqimoona minna illa an amanna biAllahi wama onzila ilayna wama onzila min qablu waanna aktharakum fasiqoona

Say to them : 'O Peoples of the Scriptures! What is it about us that makes you uncomfortable to such an extent? Is it because we believe in Allah and in that which is revealed to us and in that which was revealed before us, and because we consider most of you to be sinful?'

5 : 60

Say to them : 'Shall I tell you about those who are on a worse level than you in the eyes of Allah? About those upon whom Allah put a curse, and upon whom His wrath has landed? About those whom He turned into apes and pigs, and into idol worshippers?' Their plight is much worse and they have strayed too far away from the right path!

Did yu see that? Muslims consider people of the book to be sinful. So much for religious tolerance and understanding. Thats curse from Mohamad.

57. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la tattakhithoo allatheena ittakhathoo deenakum huzuwan walaAAiban mina allatheena ootoo alkitaba min qablikum waalkuffara awliyaa waittaqoo Allaha in kuntum mu/mineena

O those of you who believe! Form no friendly links with such of them among the People who received the Scripture before you, or among the disbelievers who treat your religion as though it were a joke. But keep your duty to Allah, if you are true believers!

And when the Call for worship echoes, they make fun of it! This is because they are utter imbeciles.

Did you see that? It equates the people of the book with disbelievers and call them utter imbelciles.

Thanks again for showing us those verses. The context becomes even clearer now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2005-1-7 12:19 PM:
but the question is...

I ask because if there are wars between christians with non-christians before Prophet Muhammad era, then Christians themselves could be the root cause of turbulence between christians and islam. It just a continuity, you see... ?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 7-1-2005 03:31 PM | Show all posts
then Christians themselves could be the root cause of turbulence between christians and islam. It just a continuity, you see... ?

could be?

islam wasn't around at that time...couldn't be...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 03:39 PM | Show all posts
by debmey:
1Did yu see that? Muslims consider people of the book to be sinful. So much for religious tolerance and understanding. Thats curse from Mohamad.
=hahahahaha...a simple anwer for that o missionary..1. its not from muhammad.
2. Allah was talking about the christians , jews taht still disobey Allah even though a lot of reminders have been given to them, as a result, they were destroyed. please refer to the past prophets' people fate, like Moses, Lot, Noah.

2. debmey again: Did you see that? It equates the people of the book with disbelievers and call them utter imbelciles.

Thanks again for showing us those verses. The context becomes even clearer now.
=refer to this verse:
O those of you who believe! Form no friendly links with such of them among the People who received the Scripture before you, or among the disbelievers who treat your religion as though it were a joke.
sounds like you eh debmey

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 7-1-2005 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 7-1-2005 08:53 AM:
anybody knows how it began?

It all began when Bush Jr. took office.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2005 04:32 PM | Show all posts
really? wow, oh that's so recent?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-1-2005 04:40 PM | Show all posts
wow u sounded surprised?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 04:41 PM | Show all posts
You mean allah is Bush Jr?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2005 04:42 PM | Show all posts
are u daft?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2005 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 6-1-2005 10:41 PM:
You mean allah is Bush Jr?

playing twister again are we

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2005 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 7-1-2005 04:40 PM:
wow u sounded surprised?

i am...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2005-1-7 03:31 PM:

could be?

islam wasn't around at that time...couldn't be...

I dont understand why 'me' has so much difficulty to grasp what i tried to convey.... let me explain more....

Before Prophet Muhammad SAW era, christians was already in war with the Persian (a non-christians) and Egyptian. At that time, the Persians and Egyptians were non-muslims. This behaviour of invading other people and going to war is already in christians blood, whether before Prophet Muhammad came or during Prophrt Muhammad time or after Prophet Muhammad time. So, your question of 'how it all begin' is invalid, because you christians are always the starter. It is your traits. Dont blame muslims, okay ?

Your must remember that Prophet Muhammad and His small number of followers were harassed from the beginning. It should not be that way. Democracy is supposed to be the practice at that time, but the jews and christians there would not allow that to happen.

Now, it should claer to you and Debmey that it all begin because christians and jews culd not accept the emergence of something new and foreign to them (Islam).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2005 09:22 AM | Show all posts
war has begun thousands of years before christian...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 10:22 AM | Show all posts
...but in respect of christians against islam, it all begin because christians and jews culd not accept the emergence of something new and foreign to them (Islam). Read history 'me'....look at how Prophet Muhammad SAW was harassed simply because He wanted to spread Allah's word to people in peaceful manner.

Peace !

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2005 10:38 AM | Show all posts
DIE ALL INFIDELS DIE DIE DIE KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lol :gila:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2005 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 8-1-2005 10:22 AM:
...but in respect of christians against islam, it all begin because christians and jews culd not accept the emergence of something new and foreign to them (Islam). Read history 'me'....look at how  ...

really? and why the jews and christian could not accept islam...in the first place?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 08:51 AM | Show all posts
harrased?

what is this word?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 7-1-2005 05:55 PM:

really? and why the jews and christian could not accept islam...in the first place?

asking yourself?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-1-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
no...i asked Oreng...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2005 11:48 AM | Show all posts
... but the answer is in yourself ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062803 second(s), 45 queries .