CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2005 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-5 08:30 PM:
I already proved it. You fellas proved it for me cos yu can't show any prophecies from Mo.cheers

Joker! What has proving Prophet Mohammad to be a confirmed or convicted paedophile got to do with prophercies? Are you trying your best to divert as always? If you want to know the answer for the prophercies issue then head on to my Comforter thread  where I will meet you one on one. Got the balls for the dare?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2005 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Thats right, we shldn't detract from the fact that he was paedophile.

Thanks Fuzzy.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2005 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-7 01:58 AM:
Thats right, we shldn't detract from the fact that he was paedophile.Thanks Fuzzy.

So where is the proof of Prophet Mohammad being a convicted and confirmed paedophile? Looks like - like the soora 2:23 - you cannot make you case stick. Thanks Debbo for showing us that you can hardly achieve anything at all.

PS- If I were the one paying you hard missionary cash for running down Islam, I would have sacked you by now for such horrible poor showing. Cheers my preacher man fren!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2005 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Looks like Debmey's at wits end trying to prove that Prophet Mohammad is a CONVICTED or PROVEN paedophile? No hard proofs. None at all?

PS- If I were the one paying you hard missionary cash for running down Islam, I would have sacked you by now for such horrible poor showing. Cheers my preacher man fren!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2005 08:41 PM | Show all posts
The laws of the Arabs are immoral at that time. Mohd was clearly a paedophile by first having interest in a 6 year old and having sex with her when she was 9.

Had Mo been a spiritual and morally upright man, he would not have continued this immoral practice of paedophilia among the Arabs. Today, followers of islam take Mo as an example and practice paedophilia and incest.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 01:19 AM | Show all posts
Show your proof Debmey about Aisha didn't fit to get married and have kids,but the thai girl(9 years old) did deliver a baby wasn't she????young marriage still happens today wasn't it??? what about the sex before marriage which widely practice nowadays??? Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) legally married to Aisha and was that a phaedophile case????:hmm:  

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2005 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Many young girls can bear children, but is it moral to marry them just because they do?

Aisha was still playing with toys when Mo had sex with her, she was still very much a minor at 9 years old.

Aisha remianed barren all her life.

She also developed psychological problems and became extremely jealous. She even colluded with other women to cheat Mo. After Mo died, she was a ring leader for the first Muslim civil war that killed thousands of Muslims. She lost in that rebellion and was held under house arrest until she died. Poor Aisha. The civil war she started resulted in millions dead as teh conflict continues till today with Shias verses Sunnis.

Thanks for pushing up the thread and allowing me to spill more abt Mo and Aisha.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-2-2005 09:32 AM:
Many young girls can bear children, but is it moral to marry them just because they do?

Aisha was still playing with toys when Mo had sex with her, she was still very much a minor at 9 y ...

hehehe..these are just YOUR view (which means jack)

we need u to proof it with relevant ayat or surahs.. aww u have THREE 'VERSIONS' of quran rite??sure there got one

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2005 09:10 AM | Show all posts
nope, its not my view, its all from the hadiths.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:10 AM | Show all posts
does bible say cannot marry at nine years of age?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-16 09:10 AM:
nope, its not my view, its all from the hadiths.

SO WHAT DOES THE HADITHS SAY? Tell me something that we all do not know already?. Still proves nothing my fren! You cannot and never will be able to provide HARD PROOFS to convincingly prove that Prophet Mohammad was a CONVICTED or CONFIRMED paedophile! The terminology of paedophile does not apply at all to the prophet no matter how hard you try. It just goes to show that not only can't you tag the paedophile accusation but don't even know what "paedophile" means? Joker! LOL

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Amoung all the wives of Muhammad, he love the 6 yrs old wife. Why??? ya lah ....of course lah so virgin lah, young lor...he already 56++++ so the young girl he love so much lor.....like doll meh;)

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-2-2005 11:27 AM | Show all posts
You, Debmey and the rest of you followers of satan paul will gain nothing from making such derogatory statements about God's final messnger. The ones who are getting more sick are you people. The ones who are fuming with jealousy and hatred are you people. We are completely unaffected by your sick minds because we have found true tranquility.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 16-2-2005 at 11:28 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-2-2005 05:10 AM:
Amoung all the wives of Muhammad, he love the 6 yrs old wife. Why??? ya lah ....of course lah so virgin lah, young lor...he already 56++++ so the young girl he love so much lor.....like doll meh;)

what a such an ignorance..

you will not entertain fact and truth..
i think you dont think about the right thing to say, am i right?

study again your statement above, or people here will laugh at your bluffing...

my suggestion, read the sirah.. so, you wont be mistakenly using the numbers...

funny.. when we have a desperate.. but he has no knowledge of what he wants to talk about!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at  10:27 PM:

what a such an ignorance..

you will not entertain fact and truth..
i think you dont think about the right thing to say, am i right?

study again your statement above, or people here will  ...

why feel pain??? u wrote  Paul is gay , but we control our anger.

u tell me for men age at 53+++++ having a wife at age of 6, does any prophets b4 muhammad does that act???

if a men marry a 6yrs old girl with my age 53++++ now, i will be wipe with rottan

Think

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2005 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-2-2005 04:33 PM:

why feel pain??? u wrote  Paul is gay , but we control our anger.

u tell me for men age at 53+++++ having a wife at age of 6, does any prophets b4 muhammad does that act???

if a men ma ...

dear, i dont feel pain...

but, clearly you had gave WRONG NUMBER!
i stated wrong number, therefore i denied...

you speak without prove... but i said that PAUL WAS GAY, WITH PROVE.

that differentiate our back!

i never heard, and i think that you made it yourself about the age of 6 and 53?

where the heck you got it? mind to tell us in details?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:46 PM | Show all posts
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

The details are all presented in the hadiths. We don't need to cut and paste like you do w/o URLs.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at  10:43 PM:

dear, i dont feel pain...

but, clearly you had gave WRONG NUMBER!
i stated wrong number, therefore i denied...

you speak without prove... but i said that PAUL WAS GAY, WITH PROVE.

tha ...

Muhammad was 52 and Aisha was 9 when they married and sexually consummated their marriage.  Muhammad followed an Arab custom in marrying a child who had her first menstrual cycle.  This action must be questioned, regardless of it being a cultural norm, because Muhammad's action and teachings on marriage established an Islamic precedent:  a girl is judged an adult following her first menses, and is eligible for marriage and sexual relations.  Thus Muslim men are allowed to marry and have intercourse with young girls who have happened to have an early first menstrual cycle.  As will be shown, this leads to physical and psychological damage to the child.

that figure 52 explaine with 9....43 different to his age.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-2-2005 11:10 PM:

Muhammad was 52 and Aisha was 9 when they married and sexually consummated their marriage.  Muhammad followed an Arab custom in marrying a child who had her first menstrual cycle.  This acti ...

Muhammad can be her grandpa already

PS:-Muhammad appeared very "strong" at that age..Some admirable traits albeit this means something else:tq:

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 16-2-2005 at 11:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061250 second(s), 42 queries .