CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babyface76

IASLA[DIET&ANGELIKA LATEST STORIES-(PAGE 197)]-~(PRE:TDDUP)

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-2-2005 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Untuk semua...

mataku sudah hampir nak dibuatnya kerana nak memeriahkan thread ini...tapi thread ini akan sunyi untuk 2 hari kerana saya akan pulang kekampung....jadi jikalau ada member2 yg lain yg mempunyai apa2 info tentang diet&tin...harap dptlah post kat sini........

selamat bercuti dihujung minggu

:pompom: yahoooooooo :pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2005 10:44 PM | Show all posts

diettin-tddup.

Originally posted by babyface76 at 16-2-2005 10:26 AM:

reza...thanks sebab masuk kat sini...aku bukak thread nie pun untuk suka2...memang pun semua info nie aku dpt dari td land...tapi biasalah sinopsis dia ada 2 bahasa...jadi untuk menyenang ...

;)Hi I orang baru kat forum ni and i always masuk Tdland websites since kat sini ada forum tuk diet aka Leo punya peminat jadi rasanya nak gak join u all.
Berbalik citer tdtup ni I rasakan kalau astro tunjuk kat m'sia mesti banyak scene dia yang dia orang potong sebab swnw yang tak banyak scene kissing pun dia potong apalagi citer ni.
anyhow harap2 astro tayang kan citer ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2005 10:52 PM | Show all posts
wah,rajinnya baby.
hidup baby!!!!!:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2005 06:23 AM | Show all posts
babyface76!  Just wanna know how did you find that website?  Is that yours?  I tried going to http://leogracie.com/ but the link doesn't work.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adda2611 at 19-2-2005 10:44 PM:

;)Hi I orang baru kat forum ni and i always masuk Tdland websites since kat sini ada forum tuk diet aka Leo punya peminat jadi rasanya nak gak join u all.
Berbalik citer tdtup ni I rasakan k ...

adda....selamat dtg ke tddup thread....kalau ada apa2 citer pasal leo@diet...hantar2 lah kat sini...kebanyakkkan member2 kat sini semuanya peminat diet....harap adda enjoy kat sini....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 20-2-2005 06:23 AM:
babyface76!  Just wanna know how did you find that website?  Is that yours?  I tried going to http://leogracie.com/ but the link doesn't work.

hai mawie...selamat dtg ke tddup thread....untuk pengetahuan web leogracie.com bukan saya punya...saya pun pernah try untuk masuk kat web nie...tapi tak boleh...mungkin ada cara tertentu agaknya...
tapi takpe...kalau saya ada info terkini mengenai website diet...saya akan inform kat sini ye....harap mawie dptlah menghantar apa2 info pasal diet....sekurang-kurangnya dpt memeriahkan thread ini.....

mawie rasa citer nie camne....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-2-2005 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 19-2-2005 10:52 PM:
wah,rajinnya baby.
hidup baby!!!!!:pompom::pompom:

:tq: salamat....wah...nmi...tak habis2 tukar avatar ye...sekarang nie dah jumpa ye avatar echo ngan angel...apa citer angel sekarang nie???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 09:35 AM | Show all posts

Part 15

Dash was shouting for help. Luckily Manuel was at the scene and jumped into the pool to help the girls. Roxanne admitted that Manuel loves Ysabel better since he helped her first. She forced him to admit the truth that he still loves Ysabel..( you still need to ask girl?...duhhhhh)

Dash and Ysabel in conversation and he asked what's really inside her heart.

Dash: Ysabel..how did you do it?
Ysabel: about what?
Dash: to love somebody that you don't really love and stop your heart from loving the person you really love.
Ysabel: You know, I was thinking about Grandma Conching what would happen to her and I can't forgive myself.
Dash: I think she is secretly in love with Drew (eeeewwwwee)
and Ysabel just laughed at Dash's observation

While the two was talking, Manuel came. Dash excused himself so that the two could talk.

Manuel: o maybe you gonna leave again.
Ysabel: Why do I have to leave?
Manuel: As if I'm sick, you stay away when I知 near you.
Ysabel: As long as you won't say that you love me I will stay.
Manuel: Don't worry. I will not say it......BUT YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT I THINK I FEEL ...BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU.
and both smiled as if they understood each other. While the two were having fun with their conversation, Roxanne was watching them from afar with disgust.

The two of them could not sleep thinking about each other. Both became restless because of that.

Roxanne arrived at Drew's office and complaint about Ysabel and Manuel. Drew refused to believe her words since he trusted Ysabel. Roxanne left without convincing Drew. If Drew didn't believe Roxanne why he thought of asking his friend for advise.

Drew: What are you trying to say that my girlfriend lied...that she only fooled me?
Friend: What I'm saying since your girlfriend and her ex are seeing each other regularly anything can happen..so dont・you put your trust fully.
Drew: What is a relation without trust?
Friend: instead you are the only one who doesn't know what the whole world already knew.

Back to the lovebirds, Manuel was thinking sending Ysabel text (SMS)

text: IT IS WRONG TO SAY I LOVE YOU BUT IT IS NOT WRONG IN THE TEXT.

She was always smiling when whe read the text and so happened they spend the whole night messaging each other.

At the morgue, Roxanne was telling manuel and darling that she will be gone 2 to 3 months (yehey!!!!) because of her theatre tour. She was disgusted to see the borther-sister's reaction.

Manuel: 2 to 3 months? That's long...so it's ok
Roxanne: are u hearing me? 2 to 3 months. Aren't you gonna stop me?
Manuel: Roxanne...Why do I have to stop you..
Roxanne: e maybe you are going to miss me..
and Darling just burst into laughter hearing Roxanne.

Roxanne:WHAT'S SO FUNNY!
Darling: nothing....ahhh...it's funny to see the dead person's expression..
Manuel: Whatever it is roxanne just enjoy your tour.
Roxanne: As long you miss me.....say the truth....yes or no you still going to miss me.
(yipeeee Roxanne's gone, next they need to get rid of Grandma conching and drew)

Ysabel was still sleeping when Grandpa Damian came in her room with a box. She was surprised...it was already afternoon (well...she and manuel spend the whole night messaging..) Grandpa Damian wanted to talk to her.

Lolo damian: We never have to chance to talk long since you are always in a hurry.
ysabel: Grandpa is feeling bad...
Lolo Damian: That's why I come to you because I have something to give you.
and he handed her a box

lolo damian: This is my wealth all my life.
Ysabel: wealth?
Lolo Damian: It is priceless all my life is there...so..take care of it.

When he was about to leave the room, ysabel could not stop from thinking and asking..
ysabel: grandpa ...what's wrong?
lolo damian: because one day you will need it..
when he left seh kept holding on to the box given by her grandpa.

At the parlor, Ysabel told Dash about her and manuel messaging each other the whole night.

Ysabel: Text and text that crazy manuel to me until morning.
Dash: Wait...let's clarify this. MANUEL TEXT DIFFERENTLY TO YOU AND THE BOTH OF YOU TEXT DIFFERENTLY (oh god i知 getting confused here.....lol...sorry people)
Ysabel: yes but it's only text and why is it bad if we become friends.
Dash: well it's not bad to be friends...but it's bad if you're not honest with yourself..... thats very bad.
and Ysabel started to think what Dash had said.

At the church, the altar boy told darling that he liked her. (ok fine! next scene please)

Manuel kept on sending text to Isabel. Even when Drew arrived at the parlor bringing some food, she still continued sending messages to Manuel.
Dash: You can text later.....Drew brought us some food.
Drew: Who is it?
Ysabel: ha?mmm....client.
Dash: hahahaha..you can text and lie later...hahhahaha...

While they were fixing the food, the cell phone kept on ringing and doc had a hunch who it was.

It was getting late and Ysabel still with her cell and continue on with her text.

Dash: hoy ...what is this....it's late and you haven't stop with the text
Ysabel: e it wouldn't stop...what shall I do
Dash took the cell phone away from her....same time the phone rang...Grandma Conching was on the other line.
Ysabel: Grandma....why?...HAA?

Ysabel left the parlor in a hurry

Ysabel went straight to the hospital, her grandpa had a stroke.

Lola conching: He's still under observation . As long you don't push it, or he maybe gone.

Grandpa Damian was conscious when he heard them talking. He told the two older ladies to go home.

Ysabel:Grandpa how are you?
Lolo damian: I'm fine child...you how are you?
Ysabel: i'm worried about you.
Lolo damian: Don't worry about me. YOU ARE THE ONE I'M THINKING OF. ARE YOU READY TO GET MARRIED?
Ysabel: yes
Lolo damian: THE ONLY THING I'M GOING TO TELL YOU YSABEL FOLLOW WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO DO AND YOU WILL NEVER BE WRONG.
Ysabel: yes
Ysabel looked at her two grandmothers

Ysabel: grandma you just go home and rest...let me watch after grandpa

lolo damian: Really child you are not going to leave me?
Ysabel: I will not leave you.

While Ysabel was waiting resting on a chair, she was awakened by the sound of broken glasses, she got near to her beloved grandpa and found out he was already dead...she cried hard...

:cry: sedihnya sebab lolo damian dah mati....kalau ada lolo damian...senang untuk manuel minta tolong...tapi sekarang susahlah....

geramnya dgn rozanne...tak habis2 nak buat jahat...kalau org dah tak suka gilah jauh2....
dasar pompuan tak tahu malu...
:ketuk: rozanne....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 09:41 AM | Show all posts

Screencaps part 15

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 10:31 AM | Show all posts

THE HUNKS TO BRING A LOT OF LAUGHS WITH NEW SITCOM

January 14, 2005

This is a dream come true for the fans of the Hunks. Did you ever imagine Piolo Pascual, Diether Ocampo, Jericho Rosales, Carlos Agassi and Bernard Palanca in a sitcom? Well, it抯 time to erase that sad face and get ready to roll on the floor with laughter, for the Hunks will take over primetime by storm.

The new kids on the Kapamilya comedy block, the Hunks will spread cheer and sunshine in their first ever sitcom which will be directed by ace director Johnny Manahan. Boys will be boys so expect funny, situations, antics and of course, irresistible good looks from Piolo, Diether, Jericho Carlos and Bernard. Watch out for the Hunks soon on ABS-CBN.

The question now is: Is there still room for the Hunks? Are they still hot? Would the fans care to watch out for them? Well, we believe these are the questions that need to be answered once the Hunks invade the TV screen once more.
??

ABS-CBN is really deadest or should we say, obsessed in toppling Eat Bulaga as the premiere noontime show on Philippine TV that the network is leaving no stone unturned just to make sure that they succeed in unseating Eat Bulaga as the daily viewing habit of the Pinoys.

Not content in pitting Game K N B with Eat Bulaga, ABS-CBN is poised to come up with two more shows, a game show to be hosted by Willie Revillame, and a variety show to be hosted by Ai Ai de las Alas and Arnell Ignacio. So it抯 three shows against one.

When asked what is the reaction of Eat Bulaga mainstay and staff with this move of ABS-CBN, Malou Choa Fagar, the executive-in-charge of production of Eat Bulaga, said, 揥ala po kaming sasabihin.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 21-2-2005 09:13 AM:

:tq: salamat....wah...nmi...tak habis2 tukar avatar ye...sekarang nie dah jumpa ye avatar echo ngan angel...apa citer angel sekarang nie???

tak tahulah apa citer angel skrang nie.rindu kat dier.tapi nasib baik,luka dah semakin sembuh.:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 2-21-2005 08:37 AM:

hai mawie...selamat dtg ke tddup thread....untuk pengetahuan web leogracie.com bukan saya punya...saya pun pernah try untuk masuk kat web nie...tapi tak boleh...mungkin ada cara tertent ...
Sorry, I don't understand.   Can you translate it in English?

Hey, I heard that this soap is only gonna run for 6 weeks.  If it's true then it will be the shortest soap opera that ABS-CBN has done....maybe this will be the start of a new trend of soap operas for them.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 11:20 AM | Show all posts

Sorry mawie....

Originally posted by mawie22 at 21-2-2005 11:10 AM:
Sorry, I don't understand.   Can you translate it in English?

Hey, I heard that this soap is only gonna run for 6 weeks.  If it's true then it will be the shortest soap opera that ABS-CBN h ...

lol..sorry mawie...i think u from malaysia.....is it true that this opera only run for 6 weeks?...if it's true...i'm so happy because i can't wait for the ending....
i hope ysabel will married with manuel...:hug:....

for your information....leogracie.com is not my website...i also try..but still cannot...i dunno why...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 21-2-2005 11:20 AM:

lol..sorry mawie...i think u from malaysia.....is it true that this opera only run for 6 weeks?...if it's true...i'm so happy because i can't wait for the ending....
i hope ysabel will  ...

baby,kau ikut citer nie melalu pembacaan eh??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Sorry mawie....

Diether best drama actor

Diether Ocampo feels like he is on top of the world with his recent win as best actor in a drama series in the Philippine Movie Press Club Star Awards for TV.

His girlfriend, Kristine Hermosa, shares his elation. She knows how long Diether has dreamt of winning an award, that抯 why she understands his excitement.

Diether won for his per-formance in Sana抷 Wala Nang Wakas, the drama series where he was paired with Kristine. It will always be memorable for Diether and Kristine.

There抯 no doubt that it was while they were doing the soap that their romance blossomed. Al-though she ended up with Jericho Rosales in the soap, it is Diether who won her heart in real life.

Now both are looking forward to the release of 揃cuz of U,

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 2-21-2005 11:20 AM:

i hope ysabel will  ...

Hehe...it's my fault, I should have said in my first post that you should reply in English.  

How did you find the site?  Just curious.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 21-2-2005 11:05 AM:

tak tahulah apa citer angel skrang nie.rindu kat dier.tapi nasib baik,luka dah semakin sembuh.:cak:

lol samalah aku...kau ikut citer apa sekarang....
lol...aku ikut citer nie melalui td land...tapi okey gak sekurang-kurangnya aku tahulah endingnya....
pasal si mawiee nie aku tak tahu lak si mawie nie bukan org malaysia....lol....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nmi at 21-2-2005 11:21 AM:

baby,kau ikut citer nie melalu pembacaan eh??

Hi!Nmi

it's been a long time ..huh..

Saya pun ikut cerita ini melalui pembacaan..dan tenguk gambar2 diet yang
cute tu...tapi mungkin kerana membaca sahaja pada pendapat saya cerita
ini agar kurang menarik tapi munkin sebab baru ..so belum ada 'excitment'
lagi..

anyway..this is a good job by babyface...to do the regular postings on
the story & to keep up with diet:love::love:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2005 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 21-2-2005 11:26 AM:

lol samalah aku...kau ikut citer apa sekarang....
lol...aku ikut citer nie melalui td land...tapi okey gak sekurang-kurangnya aku tahulah endingnya....
pasal si mawiee nie aku tak tah ...

aku ikut citer korea plak skrang.kau ikut kat td land eh.terubatlah rindu,eh??:cak:
aku pun lawak gak biler mawie suruh translate kat english.aku tahu dier philippine sebab aku pernah minatk tolong dier pasal video.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mawie22 at 21-2-2005 11:22 AM:

Hehe...it's my fault, I should have said in my first post that you should reply in English.  

How did you find the site?  Just curious.

lol...nevermind....where r u come from....
i search this site from google...many news about diet i can get....
so..how did you find this tddup's thread???

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 10:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.335505 second(s), 41 queries .