Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

what is the punishment for RAPE, INCEST, MOLEST under Christian Law

[Copy link]
Post time 26-2-2005 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 07:28 PM:
There are three kinds of laws from the Torah.

Moral laws - ten commandments
Civil laws - eg stoning for adultery
Ceremonial laws - circumcision & sacrifices

Christians only need ...

But practically saying... nowadays many countries in western DO NOT USE christian laws as the basis of their foundation for laws... it means that many people today have rejected christian laws. In simple word, many people have claimed that christian laws impractical today!

On the other side, we see that Hudud and Syariah laws have provided many good benefits... many... u can c it for urself!

The economy for itself, islamic laws are better, as it provides rules as for balancing... Does christian have any laws regarding economy and trade?

So far, i dont know... seems that no laws about that....

Give us some concrete example to show that Islamic laws had made problematic towards human kind!

We're so blind to know what is truth or not... dont twist and say something that doesnt exist.... u have just showing your less knowledge about islam!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2005 11:26 PM | Show all posts
First of all, it is obvious that you are tryin to BS.
Christianity has no civil laws to begin with, the law of the land prevails so how can you talk abt rejecting Christian laws. Ahahahahahahahaha.................
Western countries do use the ten commandments as the foundation for their laws and so most countries all over the world.

Thats why Christianity is clearly superior over Islam. Islamic laws will cause conflict and islam can therefore not be a religion of peace.

Sharia itself is flawed, thats why even muslims reject parts of it today.
contraray to what you said, the implimentation of sharia causes strife, injustice and instability everywhere.

peacey

[ Last edited by Debmey on 26-2-2005 at 11:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2005 03:20 AM | Show all posts
another purveyor of organised religion-A Vs  a seller of organised religion-B

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 28-2-2005 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2005 11:26 PM:
First of all, it is obvious that you are tryin to BS.
Christianity has no civil laws to begin with, the law of the land prevails so how can you talk abt rejecting Christian laws. Ahahahaha ...

Debmey Debmey Debmey.

The word civil derived from the Latin word civic which to mean citizen thus civil law = laws for the citizens AND were based on Roman laws not Christian's!

If the civil law were based on the Bible Debmey, they would've been the same as Islamic law because if you commit incest or raped, according to the bible, you should be killed.  The laws laid in the OT was given to Moses by his god when they fled Egypt to settle down to the "promise land".  Didn't I tell you to read Leviticus already?

And in ancient Roman laws Debmey, they have no law for incest because it was lawful, there were no laws for prostitution because it were lawful, there were no laws for beastiality because it was also "normal".

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2005 11:21 PM | Show all posts
If you study the Bible, there is no such thing as Christian civil law, only moral laws.
From what you wrote, I can tell that you don't even know the difference between the two. You don't even know what you are talkin abt my fren.
And you have no answers to the stupidity of shria and hudud as presented by me. The logic is clear. Islam simply cannot be divine because of this sharia.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 28-2-2005 23:21
If you study the Bible, there is no such thing as Christian civil law, only moral laws.
From what you wrote, I can tell that you don't even know the difference between the two. You don't even know what you are talkin abt my fren.
And you have no answers to the stupidity of shria and hudud as presented by me. The logic is clear. Islam simply cannot be divine because of this sharia.

peace

Word of God only teach moral laws..?

So be it......the book itself is not the final and complete book of god.
Agree..?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-4-2009 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #45 Debmey's post

how about burning at the stake for heretic. Moral or civil Christian law?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 03:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #47 jfreemanns's post

how about burning at the stake for heretic. Moral or civil Christian law?

That is man's law. Not christian law. If christian law, they would have convicted the person to repent and come back to the Lord.

God commanded Christians to love their enemy...

Regards.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2009 03:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #46 airfilterkotor's post

Word of God only teach moral laws..?

Word of God is to built the moral aka core of a person. if your moral is out, corrupted what do you think you would do? You will do the lawless things. I do agree with debmey to an extent. God's Words is not just a moral law, it's the Words of Life.

By the way, do remember God gave the Laws & He still can changed the Laws. He has all the authority to do so. My God is not a dead God. Plus God's Words are not only about LAWS but about GRACE AND LOVE.

Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Balas #48 kompia23\ catat

but those people represent the Church, right?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2009 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 22-4-2009 15:37
do remember God gave the Laws & He still can changed the Laws. He has all the authority to do so. My God is not a dead God.

What is your god's latest laws ?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2009 04:53 PM | Show all posts

Balas #49 kompia23\ catat

Tuhan kamu tiada sifat Murka, kompia?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-4-2009 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 22-4-2009 15:37
My God is not a dead God.

But you christians make impression that your god is already dead on the cross ! Now you say your god is alive. Do you mean your god was faking his death ?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 01:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 Oreng's post

What is your god's latest laws ?

No longer under Laws but under Grace.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 01:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #52 gunblade712's post

Tuhan kamu tiada sifat Murka, kompia?

Got... That why He destroyed the generation at the time of Noah... But He is not a God whom practice wrath all the time.. He's slow to anger... He is more towards LOVE AND COMPASSION side. He forgives and forgets.... and what He is interested in us is not in the past but in the present and the future.

Regards.

[ Last edited by  kompia23 at 23-4-2009 13:43 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2009 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #53 Oreng's post

But you christians make impression that your god is already dead on the cross ! Now you say your god is alive. Do you mean your god was faking his death ?

Faking - Nope, Dying - Yes... He really died on the cross, and then rose again after three days. From the resurrection, He has shown Himself to hundreds of His believers including the disciples. He then, ascended to heaven and is now sitted at the right hand of God the Father.

My Lord Jesus did not fake death. He died as a pure holy sacrifice for redemption of sins.

This is the reference:-

1 Cor 15:3-8;   For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

Acts 10:39-43;  "We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a tree,but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen梑y us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead. He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

Regards.

[ Last edited by  kompia23 at 23-4-2009 14:02 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-4-2009 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 23-4-2009 13:39

No longer under Laws but under Grace.

But you clearly mentioning 'Laws, not 'Grace'. Here i quote you again :

"do remember God gave the Laws & He still can changed the Laws".

You dont know the difference between laws and grace ?

Is this the way you trying to cheat people who read your postings ? Or, you are a confused creature.... !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2009 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kompia23 at 23-4-2009 13:59
Faking - Nope, Dying - Yes... He really died on the cross, and then rose again after three days. From the resurrection, He has shown Himself to hundreds of His believers including the disciples. He then, ascended to heaven and is now sitted at the right hand of God the Father.

My Lord Jesus did not fake death. He died as a pure holy sacrifice for redemption of sins.

This is the reference:-

Who cares about your reference.

You dont understand what dying means ! Dying and then rose again means your god was faking on you ! He made himself dying and then he made himself rose again... hehehe it seems not real death, but there is element of faking here !

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Oreng at 24-4-2009 09:41

Who cares about your reference.

You dont understand what dying means ! Dying and then rose again means your god was faking on you ! He made himself dying and then he made himself rose again. ...

....mereka itu adalah orang2 yg sesat lagi menyesatkan......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2009 11:13 AM | Show all posts

Balas #55 kompia23\ catat

so if you do bad things to God, and you do not want to admit your mistakes..

what would God do? let you go?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091989 second(s), 42 queries .