CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hardeyboyz

Close [Copy link]
Post time 30-7-2006 02:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #15979 imdudic's post

garcia ngan aurelio injured ek.. tadekk outfield player lagik dahhh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-7-2006 02:06 AM | Show all posts
PEnnant main tadi cam best lah.. seperti biasa... dribble ngan cross dia tu.. kalo betul kena ngan game play liverpool nanti.. musti dasat.  Jack hObbs tu aku tengok ada potential la.. cuma tadi rafa kasik dia main central defender sorang sorang.. lawan kaiserslautern lak tu.. tekanan oo. tu yang berkali kali mistake tu.. . mamat ni bagus ala ala rio  tapi kena lebih expose la.. kasi loan ke.. lagi satu. masuk momo je.. abis.. terus dia sensorang kontrol tengah.. haha

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2006 02:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 30-7-2006 01:55 AM
im.. aku kan tgk sgt pon game tadik... busan aku...

aku ader soklan.. padang bola nih lain tempat lain saiz die ke.. ?:hmm: bukan patut same ke..

tu trick kamera rasanya...kalau ko perasan...game malaysia pun nmpk camtu...kamera x canggih cam stadium besar2 kt epl tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2006 02:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Brader_Jon at 30-7-2006 02:06 AM
PEnnant main tadi cam best lah.. seperti biasa... dribble ngan cross dia tu.. kalo betul kena ngan game play liverpool nanti.. musti dasat.  Jack hObbs tu aku tengok ada potential la.. cuma tadi ra ...

ok la game td...menghiburkan...cuma x sedap tang kalah tu je...lol

si momo ni mmg superb ar...sesedap hati je amik bola kt kaki org...
budak pennat ni mcm biasa...mmg cun ar dia lepak kt Liverpool...tmbh budak jahat sorg tu lg...gonzalez..zenden...mmg superb ar kita season depan...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
liverpool nak masuk la liga lak ke lol:lol

El Boot Room

It's becoming Costa Merseyside as Rafa Benitez fills his side with so many Latins that English will no longer be used exclusively on the training ground. It's a revolution that could lead to Scouse making way for Spanish.

For many Scousers, 'una cerveza, por favor' is enough knowledge of the Spanish language. Now, though, is the time for Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher to buy some phrasebooks. The Spanish influence at Anfield has just moved to a new level.

Liverpool's three signings from overseas this summer are all South Americans - an Argentine, a Chilean and a Spanish-speaking Brazilian (who learnt when playing in La Liga), with another to follow if manager Rafa Benitez has his way. It is a big risk given the level of underachievement by South Americans in the Premiership, but Benitez is willing to take it, largely because there will be no problem at Liverpool with the language barrier. Spanish will be spoken on the training ground to help the players settle.

South Americans have excelled elsewhere in Europe, most notably in Spain and Portugal, where they have been able to speak their native tongue. But in England the list of flops is a long one. It includes: Aston Villa's Juan Pablo Angel, Alberto Tarantini of Birmingham, Boro's Carlos Marinelli, Matias Vuoso of Manchester City, Manchester United's Diego Forlan, Juan Sebastian Veron, who failed at Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge and Southampton's Agustin Delgado. Newcastle's impressive contribution to the list includes Christian Bassedas, Clarence Acuna, Daniel Cordone and Mirandinha.

Given the history, Liverpool's importing of the Argentine Gabriel Paletta, their first Brazilian, Fabio Aurelio, and the Chilean Mark Gonzalez, plus the determined pursuit of a fourth - the versatile Brazilian Daniel Alves - appears unusual and risky. Benitez, though, hopes to bury South American players' negative stereotype and carry on targeting that market.

When Benitez brought the Spanish-speaking trio of Paco Herrera, Jose Ochotorena and the recently departed Pako Ayesteran on to his coaching staff, it was clear that the old Liverpool 'boot room' legacy was being dismantled. Now he is doing it his own way on the training pitch and, in terms of using Spanish to comfort South Americans, he has Xabi Alonso, Luis Garcia and Jose Reina for support.

Roy Evans, the last member from the legendary boot room days to manage the club (1994-98), sees the positive in what Benitez is trying to do but is wary. 'It's a worldwide game now and a world market,' says Evans. 'Argentina and Brazil are high in the standings of world football. With him [Benitez] speaking Spanish, they will integrate better than they would have done 10 years ago. You have to be ahead of the game. Look at what Arsenal have got out of Africa. Fantastic.

'I wouldn't like to see a non-Liverpool team, though. It is OK as long as there are some from Liverpool at the heart, like now with the likes of Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Stephen Warnock. I'd like to see more Scousers. I wouldn't want to see things go the other way. I wouldn't like to see any club in the country losing its roots. We are an English club.'

Evans thinks it is not essential to pack the club with Spanish-speakers to help South Americans settle. 'Now the club provides teachers to make it easier for them to learn English,' he says. 'It is only the English who don't seem to learn other languages.'

The red part of Merseyside seems determined to prove Evans wrong. Demand for Spanish lessons has increased markedly in Liverpool, and French is no longer the most popular language in adult-education classes. The football club host an educational programme called

Reduc@te, which involves linking Liverpool's primary schools with schools in Barcelona to help them to learn Spanish. 'Interest has been growing,' says a Reduc@ate spokeswoman.

Whether South Americans continue to choose Anfield as a destination will depend on the success of the first batch. There are no guarantees. Arsene Wenger has described having South American players as 'dangerous', and that is an adjective that could be applied to Liverpool's new trio.

The three are an unknown quantity even to Gerrard, the Liverpool captain. 'I've seen bits and bobs of Aurelio and Mark Gonzalez but I don't know too much about them,' says Gerrard, adding that Benitez has reassured him. 'I'm looking forward to seeing how well they do and Rafa has told me he isn't finished in the transfer market, which is great news to hear.'

The advantage Benitez has is that he is a Spanish manager who knows the Spanish market, where there are lots of South American players. That is a point made by Michael Thomas, who famously scored the goal for Arsenal that denied Liverpool the title in May 1989 - and then played for Liverpool from December 1991 to August 1998, the closing chapter of the boot-room era when Liverpool's title drought started.

He thinks the fans need to show patience and faith in the Benitez revolution, akin to Arsenal's treatment of Wenger before his exploitation of the French and African markets paid dividends. 'Benitez is getting in what he is comfortable with,' says Thomas. 'The new players will do well. Like with the Arsenal guys, it might take them a year to settle, though. Look at Dennis Bergkamp. Look at Patrick Vieira. It took them time. People forget that.'

Thomas is surprised by the way Liverpool's culture has changed so rapidly since he left. 'It is great to be cosmopolitan,' says Thomas. 'I thought there would never be a foreign manager at Liverpool, though.'

One of Benitez's Spanish-speaking players, the goalkeeper Jose Reina, thinks Liverpool have chosen the right Spanish speaker to lead them: 'He's one of the most important managers. He's probably the best from Spain today and over the last few years. In Spain people say the same.'

But language has never been the sole problem for South American players. In South America, children grow up watching their own football and La Liga, noted for its slow tempo. Reina admits that it is a culture shock for Spaniards and Latin Americans when they arrive in England, and they have to adapt in terms of technique and pace.

'The physical game is very different,' says the goalkeeper, but he is confident Benitez's new recruits will cope. 'Mark Gonzalez and Fabio Aurelio are both fast players.'

Reina recalls his own induction to English football with a wince, though. 'It was against Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,' he says. 'Believe me it wasn't too nice. Welcome to England! It was - how do you say? - with the studs. In my chest. I have to know whether to punch or catch so now I punch more than catch.'

There will be other problems to overcome. Liverpool's talisman Gerrard is a so-called box-to-box midfielder and that has long been a concept that South Americans are unfamiliar with when they are learning the game. Of course, there is the weather, too. But Benitez is unperturbed and continues searching South American club football and national youth sides.

At the moment, he is signing players he already knows and trusts - Aurelio won two Spanish titles under him at Valencia. Maybe, if Liverpool's South Americans settle nicely, the day will come when Premiership managers can trust them instantly. And a few more people will book Spanish lessons.

Use magic Report

The Kops This user has been deleted
Post time 30-7-2006 07:18 PM | Show all posts
spanish yg dibeli.. non
argentina 1
chile -1
brazil-1
wales-1
english-1
first 11 spain -3 england 3,aust,mali,norway,finland irelnd-1

manu
cuma 3 je pemain england yg selalu main
arsenal
last year  sorang pun tarak english
chelski
first 11=3 english
team yg nak top average dlm 3-4 pemain orgin.Tak lagi jumpa first seeded CL 90% local player
except for turki...mmmm

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-7-2006 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 30-7-2006 01:48 AM
tu la psal.. aku tgk ader changes... pehtu aku tgk skali lagik... : bior betuiii... :lol

ok la tu kalo time byk injuy cam 04-05, bole gak guna reina jad midfielder.. muhahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by dollah_bedwi at 30-7-2006 01:50 AM
sori le sayang hehhe.. ambo nak pastekan player kesayenge ambo nih.. bagu sign good tu ..dah blah..

takkan nak taruk nih...

http://www.thestar.com.my/archiv ... /7/29/01mahathirFOC ...

Champions of Europe 2005. Ko silap baca tuh...

http://lfcquotes.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2006 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 30-7-2006 11:49 AM
liverpool nak masuk la liga lak ke lol:lol

El Boot Room

It's becoming Costa Merseyside as Rafa Benitez fills his side with so many Latins that English will no longer be used exclusive ...

The three players  we have bought have cost us a combiend fee of £6M  but the risk is magnified 10,000% by this article.

There would be no revolution without Reina, Sissoko, Garcia, Alonso etc (who have all come from Spain). The article also forgets that the British players we have signed this summer.  Shockingly bad article.

LFCquotes

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by imdudic at 30-7-2006 02:10 AM

tu trick kamera rasanya...kalau ko perasan...game malaysia pun nmpk camtu...kamera x canggih cam stadium besar2 kt epl tu...

Mana ade...lain tempat lain size dia. Cuba tanye Arsenal fans padang dia kecik ke besar? Old Trafford pitch is one of the biggest pitch in England. Beza size tak banyak lah cume a few yards je lebih tapi memang ade beza.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by conan at 30-7-2006 02:00 AM
garcia ngan aurelio injured ek.. tadekk outfield player lagik dahhh...

Aurelio injured kat testis dia hahaha! Sian. Garcia pulak tak tahu lah kena ape. Harap2 jgn injured lama sgt sudah lah.

Use magic Report

mat_hiphop This user has been deleted
Post time 31-7-2006 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by The Kops at 30-7-2006 07:18 PM
spanish yg dibeli.. non
argentina 1
chile -1
brazil-1
wales-1
english-1
first 11 spain -3 england 3,aust,mali,norway,finland irelnd-1

manu
cuma 3 je pemain england yg selalu main
arsena ...

tak lama lagi ade lah lebih dari 3 ...
tak silap aku UEFA dah nak mula letak undang undang baru untuk homegrown players...
penguatkuasaan secara berperingkat ikut season...ari tu aku ade baca :pmuka:
term homegrown tu perlukan kepastian, sebab tak silap aku kalau pemain muda cam Robert Huth pun boleh dikira homegrown....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 02:15 AM | Show all posts
New Liverpool signings Jermaine Pennant and Craig Bellamy have been told by manager Rafa Benitez that they are in Last Chance Saloon. (Various)

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mat_hiphop at 31-7-2006 12:50 AM

tak lama lagi ade lah lebih dari 3 ...
tak silap aku UEFA dah nak mula letak undang undang baru untuk homegrown players...
penguatkuasaan secara berperingkat ikut season...ari tu aku ade baca ...

mmg ada diaorg nak buat camtu.payah nyer nnt kurang game excited(mcm Malaysia super league).Harga player homeground makin mahal.Kalo nak harap pemain acedemy, dari 10 cuma1 je yg dpt break first 11 squad.
better jgn.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Capture of £10m Kuyt will complete Liverpool signings

Liverpool were in talks last night to complete the £10m signing of the Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt. The player's agent, Rob Jansen, is understood to have travelled to meet the club's representatives after Rafael Benitez rekindled his interest in the Feyenoord captain.

The move for Kuyt by the Liverpool manager followed the completion of Jermaine Pennant's transfer from Birmingham City yesterday. The 23-year-old right-winger agreed a four-year deal for a fee of £6.7m, with £300,000 dependent on appearances.

There are also believed to be other clauses which would push the total fee closer to Birmingham's original £8m valuation - way above Liverpool's first offer of £3.5m. Twenty-five per cent of the fee is due to go to Arsenal who had a sell-on clause for the player.

The former England Under-21 winger, who cost Birmingham £3m last year, is now expected to fly out to join Liverpool's Swiss training camp and make his debut on Saturday against Kaiserslautern in Liechtenstein.

"If I'm needed, I'm fit to play," Pennant said. "I've dreamt about this since I was a little boy. My best will come at this club because I am playing alongside top-quality players who will only help me develop my game.

"This is the best club in the country and the best club to be at so if I can't do it here then I won't be able to do it anywhere."

The package, the structure of the deal and the fact that Liverpool will now drop their interest in Daniel Alves, who Seville wanted £12m for, means that Benitez has been given leeway in his attempts to secure long-term target Kuyt. His hand has also been strengthened by the 26-year-old's desire to leave Dutch football and move to England and, more significantly, because Feyenoord have failed to drum up any interest from other Champions' League clubs following Kuyt's disappointing displays in the World Cup.

Feyenoord had hoped to create an auction for Kuyt, who was close to joining Tottenham Hotspur last year and has also interested Newcastle United as well as several Spanish clubs, in the hope of securing £14m.

Benitez is also close to agreeing a deal to sell Djimi Traor

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 10:27 AM | Show all posts
dah kompom ke?
lom lagi la rasanya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-7-2006 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by The Kops at 31-7-2006 10:27 AM
dah kompom ke?
lom lagi la rasanya.

blom lagikkk.....tp dah hampir.....
haku x nk mamat nih....aku lagik prefer defoe......

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tanabe2287 at 31-7-2006 10:40 AM

:no: tok sah arap la defoe pegi lpool, aku nak dia pegi man u

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ShadowChaser at 31-7-2006 11:41 AM

:no: tok sah arap la defoe pegi lpool, aku nak dia pegi man u

mmg la liberpul x nk amik dia....tp tok alex pon x nk defoe nih....:pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2006 02:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tanabe2287 at 31-7-2006 10:40 AM

mmg.. defoe lg bagus. Masuk pulak si Dimitar Berbatov, chances defoe makin slim main 11st.Jol ni setahu kops suka stick to one 11.Lastseason Mido dan si keane main strike force.This year it will be Keane dan si Dimitar Berbatov.DeFoe better cari new club kalo nak join England for 2008 Euro.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 09:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079119 second(s), 39 queries .