CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 69812|Reply: 606

What's Up, Fox? Go Hyun-Jung,Cheon Jung-Myung

[Copy link]
Post time 9-8-2006 09:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Yang menarik ttg drama nie ialah drama ni ditulis oleh penulis skrip My name is kim sam soon...hope menarik cam MNIKSS

[MBC] What's Up, Fox?

Cast: ??? Go Hyun Jung (The Sandglass, A Spring Day), ??? Chun Jung Myung (Fashion 70s, Goodbye Solo), Cho Chong Wook, Kim Eun Cho, Ahn Sun Young (My Little Bride, Rosy Life), Kwon Hae Hyo (My Name Is Kim Sam-soon; Thank You Life), Yoon Yeo Jung (War of the Roses, A Farewell to Tears), Son Hyun Joo (Conditions of Love, Rosy Life)
Airs: Sept. 20th, 2006 - Wed/Thu. @ 9:55 PM
PD: Kwon Seok-Jang (Marry Me)
Writer: Kim Do-Woo (My Name Is Kim Sam-soon)

Synopsis:
"Foxy Lady" is the drama that follows "Over The Rainbow" in this broadcasting time slot. Its first episode is scheduled to air on September 20, Wednesday (Script writer: Kim Do-woo, Producer: Kwon Suk-jang). The story is about a not-so-bright older girl who dreams of a "fantasy love" and her relationship with her friend's brother who is nine years younger than her. The drama stars Ko Hyun-jung and Chun Jung-myung as the odd couple with such a huge age gap. Ko Hyun-jung stars as Ko Byung-hee, a girl with the heart of a 24-year-old who is actually 33 and working as a reporter in a third-rate magazine company. She frequently finds it hard to cope with the blandness of her life. What she dreams of is working for a company that she can be proud of and finding a man who can provide warm support when she needs it. In addition, she wants to go on a world tour in a camping car with her new love. Suddenly, she gets into an accident with her friend Seung-hye's brother, Chul-su (Seung-hye and Chul-su are played by Ahn Sun-young and Chun Jung-myung, respectively). Chun Jung-myung stars as Park Chul-su, a 24-year-old male working as a mechanic at a car repair shop. Chun makes his first appearance on an MBC drama with this show. Although Chul-su does not have much in life, he is filled with ambition and enjoys life by doing the things he loves: working as a mechanic and traveling. How many people actually find the love they dream of? Until they realize that true love is just around the corner, this couple continues to pursue this unique romantic relationship of "dating a friend's brother" and "dating my sister's friend". "Foxy Lady" is written by Kim Do-woo who also penned the wildly popular "My Lovely Sam-soon". Producer Kwon Suk-jang, who has created such fun-loving dramas for women such as "Lady Next Door" and "Marry Me" is in charge of the production.

Ratings

Ep.1
2. Seoul: 19.0%
3. Nationwide: 17.8%
Episode Downloads

Clubbox links:
http://clubbox.co.kr/creidescasca
http://clubbox.co.kr/gfamca
http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123
http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki
http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver
http://down.clubbox.co.kr/tokyoplastic/

Ratings

Ep.1
2. Seoul: 19.0%
3. Nationwide: 17.8%
Ep.3
2. Seoul: 19.4%
2. Nationwide: 18.5%
Ep.4
2. Seoul: 21.1%
2. Nationwide: 20.3%

Credit : SOOMPI

[ Last edited by  isabel at 9-5-2007 02:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-8-2006 09:53 AM | Show all posts
MBC mini series: 여우야 뭐하니 ( Hey fox,what you want to do?)
Type: Romantic Comedy
aired date:2006/9/20

Screenwriter

김도우 (My name is Kim Sam Soon )

Director
권석장 (Which lady want to get married )

Main cast:

Role :

고병희(Go Byung Hee ) cast by Go Hyun Jung
age 33

18 restricted blue magazine reporter,because consideration of job,always do some research
for male and female sexual trick,even on the road ,sub ,metro or eating.

But in reality world,she never fall in love or got any experiance,she as a faintheart.

One day,when she meet her best friend's brother Ji Soo and after both of them drunk,BIG
TROUBLE will make.......

박철수 (Park Ji Soo) cast by Chun Jung Myung
age 24

Car workshop staff ,enjoy his life,but after meet his sister friend's Byun Hee duna,his world
got big change......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-8-2006 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Kim Eun Cho, as Go Hyun Jung sister in drama "What's up,Fox? " casting

CF model Kim Eun Cho(age 22) play a role as a fashion model in MBC upcoming drama "What's up,Fox? ".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-8-2006 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Cho Chong Wook role as a doctor ,handsome and charming,as a ideal type by Go Byung Hee (cast by Go Hyun Jung) ,he as a rival to Park Ji Soo too

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts
omo..omo...ade chang bin..:love:
banyak ye citer korea nak follow nie:gila::gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2006 11:35 AM | Show all posts
wwah... ada chang bin yg comel..!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-9-2006 02:55 PM | Show all posts
ada sapa2 tengok tak Ep 1 semlm.  kkelakar gila drama ni.   Pening kepala .   banyaknya drama aku nak layan.

Satu scene yg  menarik

[ Last edited by  hhhhh at 21-9-2006 03:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 02:58 PM | Show all posts
cite ni kisah apa ye...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
"Foxy Lady" is the drama that follows "Over The Rainbow" in this broadcasting time slot. Its first episode is scheduled to air on September 20, Wednesday (Script writer: Kim Do-woo, Producer: Kwon Suk-jang). The story is about a not-so-bright older girl who dreams of a "fantasy love" and her relationship with her friend's brother who is nine years younger than her. The drama stars Ko Hyun-jung and Chun Jung-myung as the odd couple with such a huge age gap. Ko Hyun-jung stars as Ko Byung-hee, a girl with the heart of a 24-year-old who is actually 33 and working as a reporter in a third-rate magazine company. She frequently finds it hard to cope with the blandness of her life. What she dreams of is working for a company that she can be proud of and finding a man who can provide warm support when she needs it. In addition, she wants to go on a world tour in a camping car with her new love. Suddenly, she gets into an accident with her friend Seung-hye's brother, Chul-su (Seung-hye and Chul-su are played by Ahn Sun-young and Chun Jung-myung, respectively). Chun Jung-myung stars as Park Chul-su, a 24-year-old male working as a mechanic at a car repair shop. Chun makes his first appearance on an MBC drama with this show. Although Chul-su does not have much in life, he is filled with ambition and enjoys life by doing the things he loves: working as a mechanic and traveling. How many people actually find the love they dream of? Until they realize that true love is just around the corner, this couple continues to pursue this unique romantic relationship of "dating a friend's brother" and "dating my sister's friend". "Foxy Lady" is written by Kim Do-woo who also penned the wildly popular "My Lovely Sam-soon". Producer Kwon Suk-jang, who has created such fun-loving dramas for women such as "Lady Next Door" and "Marry Me" is in charge of the production.

credits: MBC

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hhhhh at 21-9-2006 02:55 PM
ada sapa2 tengok tak Ep 1 semlm.  kkelakar gila drama ni.   Pening kepala .   banyaknya drama aku nak layan.

Satu scene yg  menarik

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6053/newsenphotophpu ...

scene apa nie...:....dah start cite rupanya semlm..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 03:24 PM | Show all posts
citer ni kat MBC yek...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:29 PM | Show all posts
amik dr soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 21-9-2006 03:24 PM
citer ni kat MBC yek...

ya eyka...patutnya Hyun Bin...tak pe Chung Bin nie pun cute..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Yg tak bestnya,  drama ni 'clash' ngan drama Eric Invisible Parachute.  Sama time pulak tu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Byung Hee(cast by Go Hyun Jung) home

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hhhhh at 21-9-2006 03:34 PM
Yg tak bestnya,  drama ni 'clash' ngan drama Eric Invisible Parachute.  Sama time pulak tu.

yelah ..sian korang...aku tunggu kat youtube jer..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Chun Jung Myung nampak lain giler banding ngan dalam Fashion 70's ... Ni dia nampak muda dan cute... Fashion 70's tu nampak tua dan macho sikit... hehehe... Skripwriter dia sama ngan skripwriter My Name Is Kim Sam Soon, ada harapan tinggi jugak drama ni best... hehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 01:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2006 01:47 PM | Show all posts

MBC's Wed-Thurs drama, 'What Up Fox' is currently running a tight competition with the SBS Wed-Thurs series, 'Invisible Parachute Agent'.

TNS Media Korea recorded (on the 21st) a 17.0% rating for 'What's up Fox' and a 16.4% for 'KSA'. Compared to the episodes aired on the 20th, the ratings for 'fox' dropped slightly, while 'ksa' showed a surprising comeback from 13% to 16%.

'KSA' slightly fell behind on the 21st by 0.6%.

'What's up Fox' is a new series by writer Kim Do Woo, who gained immense popularity through the 2005 MBC drama, 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon', and Kwon Suk Jang PD, whose latest work was 'The Woman Who Wants to Marry'. The drama is about the 33-year-old Byung Hee (Go Hyun Jung) and the 24-year-old Chul Soo (Chun Jung Myun) falling in love.

After the first episode, 'fox' has been gaining a lot of attention from viewers, thanks to Go Hyun Jung's quirky and comedic transformation. However, Eric has also so far seen success with his new drama, 'Invisible Parachute Agent' and has already gained numerous fans. From episode one to episode 16, 'ksa' has shown strong and increasing ratings.

Now, it is a competition between the 'ruined' Go Hyun Jung and the clumsy Eric. Many people are anticipating the popularity of both dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, newsen, me (TW1NKLE!)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.695741 second(s), 45 queries .