Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: maffa

‖► XBOX 360+KINECT

[Copy link]
Post time 28-8-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Raksaksa at 27-8-2006 11:59 PM
Vixen, how to subscribe to Xbox Live? How's your gaming experience on 360 so far?

all you need is broadband connection and you are ready for xbox live.

512k line would suffice but if you have 1mb its even better.

You can pay using MS prepaid cards or through creditcard.all transaction done via online on the console itself.There are 12 months or 3 months subscription period.

Once you've subsribed,you will become Gold member which means you can play online anytime.If not,you will remain a silver member which means no online gaming but just downloading demos,trailers,etc.

Well,right now i am playing mostly pgr3 online...(trying to improve my racing skills,which sukks btw..hehe..)

Racing is smooth even when there are players from Mexico,USA,UK,HK,Japan.

I used to play Kameo multiplayer too before and was smooth..so overall,I'd say xbox live gaming experience is awesome.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 28-8-2006 03:03 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts
SO,has anyone acually bought a flashed xbox360 YET?

I just need to confirm if the console can go LIVE with the game...........

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 10:05 PM | Show all posts
currently there are no game on xbox360 that interest me.. so i am thinking to get ps3 on launch day because there so many games on ps3 that really excite me. connectivity with psp gonna be a blast! i mean free location thingy is fantastic idea.  

since ps3 come with hardisk drive. iam pretty sure we gonna be able to play copy game (hardrive) just like psp. i just worried about not be able to download the game because seriously, 30 -50GB pergame gonna take a long long time to download.

yeah! 2 months to go!!!!!

anybody here going to japan to catch the fever??!! queing outside game store.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2006 10:23 PM | Show all posts
(rolls eyes) of course there are many EXCITING games on the PS3, and of course we're going to get the PS3 eventually. Ppl like vixen (and probably me), don't care, would get PS3 anyway.  
Yeah yeah....assuming you could get one of the 100,000 units at launch, versus the japanese fanatics. You'd risk getting stabbed.

[ Last edited by  DemonOnion at 9-9-2006 09:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 08:47 AM | Show all posts
lol.
you dont need to roll your eyes. i am talking about MY preferences. I, MYSELF have no interest in 360 current line up. i do have xbox but the games dont really work out for me. even halo. i just beat it once and that it. the best game i played on xbox is panzer dragon orta. But that is MY opinion.

If you like halo. good for you.

yeah you are right on going to japan to get launch ps3. they reduced the unit to 100,000 for japan.  but it work both way though. either im getting stabbed or i am stabbing someone! lol

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Kat mana ntah aku baca...100,000 utk Japan dan 400,000 utk NA. So aku rasa kat NA lagik banyak la tikam menikam...

Isk isk isk...NA tu luas...kasi 400,000 jer.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2006 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Lordraziel at 8-9-2006 10:05 PM
currently there are no game on xbox360 that interest me.. so i am thinking to get ps3 on launch day because there so many games on ps3 that really excite me. connectivity with psp gonna be a blast! ...

Have you actually tried playing some of the games especially with Xbox Live and then decided that the games are uninteresting,or are just talking out of your behind?

You do sound like one of those condescending Sony fanboys (which I have particular aversion to) who are just here to let other gamers know that the Sony fans have better tastes in games/consoles...

But then,that's just your opinion and I disagree with it.Sure,there are no killer/trademark games like HALO3 on the xbox360 right now..but other games in the current library are interesting to me,if not better.

FNR3,DOA4,Kameo.GRAW,Oblivion,and the current mega hit Dead Rising,and PGR3 (this one is a superb racer!),Condemned,etc are all great games,imo.

With the LIVE component of these games which is integral to the xbox360 gaming,it makes for one hell of an exciting experience.

(Man,I do sound like Microsoft publicist at times...hehehe)

And you are getting PS3 on its launch? And what 'interesting' games are in its launch line-up? I'd be very surprised if there's a single triple-A title in the PS3's launch line-up (unless MGS4,GT5 or FF is intended as a launch title).

[ Last edited by  vixen at 9-9-2006 02:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DemonOnion at 8-9-2006 10:23 PM
(rolls eyes) of course there are many EXCITING games on the PS3, and of course we're going to get the PS3 eventually. Ppl like vixen (and probably me), don't care, would get PS3 anyway.  
Yeah yea ...

hehe sure (I am getting the ps3 mainly for its high-tech blue-ray thingy..hehehe) ,hey let's get the Nintendo Wii too..............

[ Last edited by  vixen at 9-9-2006 12:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2006 03:42 PM | Show all posts
"Have you actually tried playing some of the games especially with Xbox Live and then decided that the games are uninteresting,or are just talking out of your behind?

You do sound like one of those condescending Sony fanboys "

are you trying to MAKE me like XBOX games?. LOL. you are such a loser. branding people who have different preferences a fanboy.

if i am saying "XBOX360 have no good games" then it rational to react like you just did.

but i all just say is "currently there are no game on xbox360 that interest me". the key word is "THAT INTEREST ME". what the heck you care if i like wii, ps3 or even ngage more than xbox?  

Oh well, i am not wasting my time discussing with a loser like you on an internet. You go ahead and IMAGINE that i like 360 better. if that make you feel better.

such a loser.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
True...true...manyak mutut raziel. I tell you aa vixen. Ini olang haa...lia kasi pendapat...lu mau celah2 kasi kutuk sama dia punya pendapat haa...veri wrong wooo...

If u like XBOX Live...then what? Everybody must like it hah? U cakap this raziel is a SONY's fanboy, but i read above he also has XBOX. Erm....dont know laaa....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts
hehe..just testing... if you are a fanboy.

Peace.Calm down.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 9-9-2006 04:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Hehehehe....i think its cool...isn't raziel?

BTW vixen. Do have any info about modded XBOX360? Can they go LIVE? I know u have unmodded one...but if u know...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts
yea. no harm done.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 12:06 AM | Show all posts
heh, getting both anyways, so i have bragging rights, bwahahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 09:40 AM | Show all posts
If you want to GO LIVE! with Xbox360...play originals.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Actually if MS decides to release X360 for Malaysia, I would not mind buying the original games.

It is really sad that I might have to resort to pirated games because there is no official X360 for Malaysians!

If Singapore can have it, why not Malaysia? So sad!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by movieman at 12-9-2006 10:55 AM
Actually if MS decides to release X360 for Malaysia, I would not mind buying the original games.

It is really sad that I might have to resort to pirated games because there is no official X360  ...

No you do not have to resort to buying pirated games just because of lack of offical support here.

If you can afford it then you can get original games easily through play-asia.com.Or there is one local online store selling original XBOX360 accessories and games..urghh but I forgotten its url.!! .......

ahh just remembered...I will PM you the url.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 12-9-2006 01:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 06:32 PM | Show all posts
The site you gave out sells imported games and it doesn't really show local support.

You can't even register for Xbox Live using local address due to lack of local support from MS. I can't see myself going legit with the X360 if MS continues to ignore the Malaysia market.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by movieman at 12-9-2006 06:32 PM
The site you gave out sells imported games and it doesn't really show local support.

Urgh...

Yes I do know that.

Quote me where exactly in my post above did I state that the online site is offering offical/local support for Microsoft Xbox console?  

Where!?

All I said was that it is a locally-based online retailer selling original games and accessories.

You can't even register for Xbox Live using local address due to lack of local support from MS.

Right,but the lack of local support poses no hindrance as you can still subscribe to xbox live without using local address.A lot of Singaporean players I know even use bogus US addresses to subscribe just to have an alternate US account.So it is not really important.

I can't see myself going legit with the X360 if MS continues to ignore the Malaysia market.

Frankly,I don't give a damn anymore if you or anyone else here wants to buy legitimate games or intends to support piracy and boycott Microsoft for whatever reason.

And if you are going to wait for an official Xbox360 release here,knowing Bill Gates who is very touchy when it comes to piracy issues,it probably will never materialize since Malaysian pirates are amongst the most audacious in the world.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 12-9-2006 11:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 12-9-2006 10:19 PM
Urgh...
Yes I do know that.
Quote me where exactly in my post above did I state that the online site is offering offical/local support for Microsoft Xbox console?  
Where!?

Sound like you are assuming that I'm attacking you, which was never my intention.

Nothing personal,but frankly,I do not give a flying fig anymore if you or anyone here wants to buy legitimate games or intends to support piracy and boycott Microsoft for whatever reason.

Its not a matter of just registering Xbox Live, what about warranty? The warranty from the local website is 1 month! So its not just because of "whatever reason".

But just to let you know,if you are going to wait for an official Xbox360 release (knowing Bill Gates who is very touchy when it comes to piracy issues),it probably will never materialize since Malaysian pirates are amongst the most audacious in the world.

If Sony Malaysia can sell their original PS2 in Malaysia despite the piracy rate, I don't see why MS cannot do the same.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101678 second(s), 46 queries .