Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Infozon
Search
56243
View
141
Reply

Reasons Why Datuk Azhar Mansur Has Converted to Christian

[Copy link]

Author: WonBin       Show all posts   Read mode

Post time 11-9-2006 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 03:08 PM


Obviously rewards of Paradise is beyond human description. Unfortunately misguided individuals like you will always try to dispute it, and yet have no problems with free mansions or pirate trea ...


God has given us descriptions how does  Heaven and Hell accordingly to Bible statements so that we not easily fooled with teachings of other faith like  offering weddings, fish liver, wine and milk that flows from river and those crap!!! God know peoples going come fairy tales like what islam teaches on paradise so muslims will end their life very soon to enjoy the none stop action of islam paradise. Too bad menjj and many been fooled such tactic because such paradise never exist but only illusion of man made up story.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 03:17 PM


a kook said he received teh word of God and jinns were teh witnesses. What logic and rationality is that? Ahahahahahahahaha......


No the Quran never said that jinns were witnesses of the initial Revelation. Making up lies again. Usual Debmey style.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
bible - collection of tales from human beings. for sure when they wrote it, they were still alive.. so how did they know what heaven and hell is like??
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 03:39 PM


God has given us descriptions how does  Heaven and Hell accordingly to Bible statements so that we not easily fooled with teachings of other faith like  offering weddings, fish liver, wine and  ...


Bible descriptions are falsehood.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 11-9-2006 04:03 PM
bible - collection of tales from human beings. for sure when they wrote it, they were still alive.. so how did they know what heaven and hell is like??


Well they dont, they were made up. Always amazes me how a book that was written by human hands written over several centuries can be considered as "reliable", whereas a Book revealed within 23 years is not.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 05:09 PM | Show all posts

God is Saviour

here on earth and then in real heaven via Christ.


Datuk hero sailor makes the right choice Alleluai
Reply

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2006 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 02:41 PM


i make it very confidental on my faith....expect there one incident when few muslims long robe came to my house and urged me to pray with them in mosque. i did not refuse but question them but  ...


Good Liar. You mean even your own parents dont know about you ?
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 11-9-2006 05:09 PM
here on earth and then in real heaven via Christ.


Datuk hero sailor makes the right choice Alleluai


Lets all go and worship a half-naked, bleeding man, swinging from a cross and executed as a criminal by the Romans. Yay!

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 11-9-2006 05:29 PM


Good Liar. You mean even your own parents dont know about you ?


He didnt answer your question, if you would notice.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 04:02 PM


No the Quran never said that jinns were witnesses of the initial Revelation. Making up lies again. Usual Debmey style.

- MENJ


So who were the witnesses and what did they witnessed?
Still illogical religion one way or another. Mo had no back up from ancient prophecies to witness for him.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Azhar Mansur is in exile.

He has been given a choice of re-converting to Islam, or forever been banished from the lime light.

As any apostate he cannot speak publicly against Islam or to publicise his conversion, that is his agreement with the Malaysian government.

He is now a sportsman for another country who gave him a job and citizenship.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 09:54 PM
So who were the witnesses and what did they witnessed?


This was what he experienced:

"Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in Power. " [Qur'? 53:2-5]

Indeed, he was! Salawatu wassalaam be upon you, O' Messenger of GOD.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 11-9-2006 11:12 PM
Azhar Mansur is in exile.

He has been given a choice of re-converting to Islam, or forever been banished from the lime light.

As any apostate he cannot speak publicly against Islam or to publ ...


Funny that you have not furnished ANY SORT OF EVIDENCE to substantiate your wild speculation, eh?

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 11-9-2006 11:25 PM | Show all posts
He prayed, but Allah never listen to him. He was highly frustated.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Like i have said in my other posts, no need of evidence because we dont need to publicise his choice.

We prefer to leave him in anonymity.

Maybe one day you may read about him and his career in his new found life.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 11-9-2006 11:44 PM
Like i have said in my other posts, no need of evidence because we dont need to publicise his choice.

We prefer to leave him in anonymity.

Maybe one day you may read about him and his career  ...


Or maybe this cock-and-bull story is never true at all.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LostSoul at 11-9-2006 04:03 PM
bible - collection of tales from human beings. for sure when they wrote it, they were still alive.. so how did they know what heaven and hell is like??



why not browse the link i provide and compare paradise of islam and christians.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 11-9-2006 05:29 PM


Good Liar. You mean even your own parents dont know about you ?



even my own housemate who is muslims unaware of it. i do not live with my parents.

i make it very discreet. even my Bible and many Christians teachings booklet kept secret.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 11:56 PM



why not browse the link i provide and compare paradise of islam and christians.


No need to bother.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 12-9-2006 12:00 AM


No need to bother.

- MENJ



only those afraid of truth refused to read my link because they eyes will be open for truth.
Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

 CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.080859s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list