CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hasripompey

Powerful Portsmouth ~ No Glory, No Trophies, And No Glory Hunters Either!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 28-9-2006 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 28-9-2006 06:52 PM
kembang la hasripompey baca neh :jeling:

huwe huwe huwe:nyorok:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2006 10:56 PM | Show all posts

jangan mimpi arr pompeyy...

Originally posted by carrie_connie at 28-9-2006 12:40 PM
aku rase season dpn pompei layak main CL:nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 08:13 AM | Show all posts
walopong kalah smlm , tapi derang main besh... terutama mamat crotia tu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Tottenham 2-1 Portsmouth  

Jermain Defoe celebrates with fellow goalscorer Danny Murphy

Jermain Defoe's controversial penalty fired Spurs to a narrow win to lift the hosts out of the bottom four and send Portsmouth to a second straight loss.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Portsmouth owner Alexandre Gaydamak wants to abandon plans to redevelop Fratton Park and move the club to a new stadium on the outskirts of the city. (People)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 09:13 AM | Show all posts
deyy..kasik tukar la tajuk la.....:nyorok:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
hasripompey This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 2-10-2006 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Tottenham's French midfielder Didier Zokora took a dive to earn a match-winning penalty in the first half after Spurs had taken a 42-second lead to break their Premiership goal-drought.

Tottenham Hotspur's Jermain Defoe scores his team second goal from the penalty spotDanny Murphy slotted home his first for the club with less than a minute on the clock to end seven hours and 13 minutes without a Tottenham goal in the league.

But it was the second goal, 33 minutes later, which proved the real talking point at White Hart Lane as Martin Jol's team handed out a second successive defeat to early leaders Portsmouth - a side starting with three former Spurs players and another on the bench.

Pedro Mendes was the victim of a blatant injustice for Spurs' penalty. True, he should not have even put in a challenge on Zokora who was going nowhere in the area, but when he stuck out a leg, the Frenchman fell theatrically over it and referee Chris Foy pointed to the spot.

Jermain Defoe, back in the side as one of five changes from the team that scrambled past UEFA Cup outsiders Slavia Prague in midweek, confidently put away the penalty even though David James guessed the direction of his shot correctly.

And, although Nwankwo Kanu headed his fifth goal of the season five minutes before the break, it was not quite enough for Pompey although Andy Cole had a chance which he miskicked soon after coming on for the big Nigerian in the 72nd minute.

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp revealed that referee Chris Foy apologised to him for awarding the dubious penalty which sent his team crashing to a 2-1 defeat at Tottenham.

But rather than criticise the match officials, Redknapp insisted football should embrace new technology to ensure such mistakes do not happen.

Tottenham's Ivory Coast midfielder Didier Zokora fell inside the penalty area, apparently without being touched by Portsmouth's Pedro Mendes, in the 34th minute at White Hart Lane.

Redknapp insists Zokora 'dived', but Tottenham head coach Martin Jol claimed his player was simply 'off-balance'.

Foy awarded a penalty from which Jermain Defoe scored Tottenham's second goal, but Redknapp said: 'The referee is embarrassed.

'He came to me at half-time and said, `Harry, I'm sorry, I've made a big mistake'. But what can I do about it now?

'The boy has dived and I saw that on the screen 10 seconds before the penalty was taken.

'But if the fourth official, who is wired up the referee, had a monitor at the side of the pitch, he could tell him that he wasn't touched.

'The ref has gone home knowing people will be saying what a giant ricket he has made, but he didn't do it on purpose. It was just a mistake.

'The referees need help out there and I don't know why we don't do something about it. It is simple. A player dives and it has cost us dearly. We certainly deserved something from the game.'

Redknapp recalled the August 23 incident when Mendes was caught by a forearm challenge from Manchester City's Ben Thatcher who was booked for the offence - but later suspended for eight matches.

He said: 'It is no different to that incident. The fourth official with a monitor could have told the ref what really happened.

'I don't know if people dive more in football now. It has always happened but that's no consolation when you have lost to something like that.

'We started sloppily and went a goal down in 40-odd seconds but Spurs were nervous after a few dicky results and we were not too worried.

'But the second goal made things very hard although we would have had a point but for (Paul) Robinson's great save at the end.'

Tottenham manager Martin Jol tried to defend Zokora, his ?2million summer signing from Saint-Etienne, but admitted: 'It is clear he wasn't touched.'

Jol added: 'He (Zokora) said he was off-balance and assured me he didn't dive. I think he was off-balance. He is always going in and often looks unbalanced.

'I know this player and I have got to believe him if he said he was off-balance but I can understand why Harry Redknapp is upset because I have never seen an incident quite like this in this country.'

Zokora, though, celebrated the award of a penalty when Foy pointed to the spot and Jol said: 'That was because we were under pressure for results.

'They wanted to win and so, of course, they were happy to have a penalty.'

Jol added: 'I've been upset by penalties in the last two years. You win some - you lose them. But I think we deserved to win on the number of chances we created.

'Portsmouth were the better side in the second half but we were on top in the first and it is hard coming back from a European game on Thursday (Tottenham beat Slavia Prague in the UEFA Cup).'

Jol made a point of putting an arm around former Tottenham skipper Sol Campbell at the end of the match.

Campbell was jeered by the home crowd throughout, because of his Arsenal connections.

Jol said: 'I'm not somebody who can make the world better but Sol did well and everybody respects him - I think even our crowd respects him, really.'

we lost with pride...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #147 hasripompey's post

fools kalah ngn bolton aritu with pride gakk..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2006 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 2-10-2006 08:13 AM
walopong kalah smlm , tapi derang main besh... terutama mamat crotia tu

Niko Kranjcar anak coach Croatia tu ker? biler diorg angkut ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasripompey at 2-10-2006 10:15 AM

we lost with pride...

huwe huwe huwe:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2006 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maxomeara at 2-10-2006 04:52 PM

Niko Kranjcar anak coach Croatia tu ker? biler diorg angkut ek?

x pasti la anak coach ke tak? maser WC mmg bagus mamat neh...
biler derang angkut pong x tahu.. rasernyer last menet dah.. 31august

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 02:22 PM | Show all posts
JOL: SOL DESERVES RESPECT

Tottenham head coach Martin Jol insists the majority of White Hart Lane fans now respect Sol Campbell - despite the constant abuse suffered by the former Spurs captain more than five years after he left for arch-rivals Arsenal.

When Campbell made his first return to Tottenham with the Gunners in 2001 he suffered a shower of bottles and a raft of obscene chants, having signed for Arsenal on a Bosman free transfer after nine seasons with Spurs.

There were no bottles when he went back again with Portsmouth on Sunday, but Campbell, 32, was booed and jeered throughout - and the chants were just as obscene.

But Jol, who greeted Campbell with a firm handshake and a hug after Spurs' 2-1 win, said: "I'm not somebody who can make the world better. Everybody can make their own decisions and we should leave it in the past.

"But I think he is one of the best defenders of the last 15 years and everybody respects him. I even think that our crowd respects him."

Jol would clearly like to see an end to the anti-Campbell hysteria at White Hart Lane, but his comments are unlikely to go down too well with fans who were bitterly upset when he left to join Arsenal with most people expecting him to ply his trade abroad.

Campbell now refuses to talk about his time at Spurs. He has been outstanding in Pompey's defence so far but the abuse he received at Tottenham clearly affected him and he occasionally looked hesitant and lacking pace.

Campbell, though, did manage to lay out two Tottenham defenders who tried to beat him to a header at a Pompey corner late in the game.

Michael Dawson suffered mild concussion and was helped off while substitute Tom Huddlestone also exited - and then returned to play in a turban-style bandage covering stitches in his head.

Spurs had already lost ?6million French full-back Pascal Chimbonda at half-time and he now faces at least a week out with a calf injury.

Dawson was helped off to hospital still wearing his Spurs kit but the club are hopeful there is no lasting damage.

Jol said: "We will monitor Michael for the next week. Then he has to be careful with his heading - the normal procedure - but by the end of the week he should be training with us again."

Spurs, however, are without a game until October 14 when they visit unbeaten Aston Villa, and none of the latest injuries should impact on that.

But Jol knows he has to restore a substantial measure of self-confidence in a side that was lucky to beat Portsmouth with two dubious goals and would have been third-bottom of the Premiership if they had lost.

There were five changes in the side which scrambled past UEFA Cup outsiders Slavia Prague last Thursday and Egyptian striker Mido was one of those dropped - after boasting how much he was looking forward to facing Campbell.

Portsmouth's skipper Dejan Stefanovic has hit back, saying that Mido labelling Campbell "one of my easiest opponents" was "very disrespectful".

But Mido was not even offered the opportunity of a run-out from the substitutes' bench as Spurs hung on against Pompey's brisk late rally.

Danny Murphy, who scored Tottenham's first-minute opener, admitted: "We are not at our best yet.

"But you have got to take into consideration we have been missing some big players.

"Aaron Lennon (who is out after a knee operation) is a big player for us, Ledley King is a big player for us but we've got Ledley back now, got two wins in the league and confidence is high.

"We've got strength in depth and I think that over the last week or so we've shown some good character."

King Campbell :love:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-10-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
yeah pompey powerteam...rock steady bebeh

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 07:39 PM | Show all posts
dasar team kebanyakkan...
sudah kalah lagi mau byk cerita

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 2-10-2006 10:52 PM

x pasti la anak coach ke tak? maser WC mmg bagus mamat neh...
biler derang angkut pong x tahu.. rasernyer last menet dah.. 31august

kalo Niko Kranjcar yer la anak coach Croatia... bapak dier Zlatko Kranjcar... dulu2 org komplen bapak dier amalkan nepotisme... ambik anak dier masuk national team.. padahal anak dier mmg bagos pon...:ting:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 3-10-2006 07:39 PM

dh lama dh tau....heheheh...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2006 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 3-10-2006 07:39 PM

kalo pompey team kebanyakan, man u arsengal libepul chelski team aper? bangsawan? :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2006 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maxomeara at 3-10-2006 08:27 PM

kalo Niko Kranjcar yer la anak coach Croatia... bapak dier Zlatko Kranjcar... dulu2 org komplen bapak dier amalkan nepotisme... ambik anak dier masuk national team.. padahal anak dier mmg bagos ...

masa welkap , ader lah column utk pembaca man utd.com wat scouting..
ader yg scout mamat neh , de rossi pong ader

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Pedro Mendes reckons he is the unluckiest footballer in Britain. The Portsmouth midfielder gave away a penalty against Spurs - even though he did not touch Didier Zokora. Six weeks ago, he was knocked out by Manchester City's Ben Thatcher and last year, while playing for Tottenham, he had a goal from the halfway line ruled out even though it blatantly crossed the line. (The Sun)

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 4-10-2006 01:30 AM
Pedro Mendes reckons he is the unluckiest footballer in Britain. The Portsmouth midfielder gave away a penalty against Spurs - even though he did not touch Didier Zokora. Six weeks ago, he was knoc ...

memang betul2 malang.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

28-5-2024 08:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.943421 second(s), 42 queries .