Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

28.02.07 - Great Disaster

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2007 06:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 annlyn's post

hehehe..someone's buying T8's hocus pocus..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2007 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Alright, I cannot stand the temptation of voicing my opinion here. I just can't stand seeing nonsense and not saying anything about it. So I guess I'm terminating my idle mode. You win Truth.8, you've got my to be talking to you again about this (although you don't seem to want me to do that).

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/7/07 12:28 AM

flood came and destroy during Noah times and later for the sins oftheir inhabitants Sodom &  Gomorrah, were destroyed by brimstoneand fire from the Lord out of heaven

can you say " oh! no.....not again???

If Noah was exactly like you, definitely. But I don't think he was like you.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2007 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/7/07 08:31 PM

Yesterday news:

Hot whether in Malaysia burn up bushes and might faces dry in water damp

After great flood now hot climax

Think

from what I read they've been talking about the drout even before you told us to Watch for 28th Feb.

:hmm: You seem to like to pick nice looking dates. Like the day after Christmas, the end of Jan, the end of Feb, 07/07/07 etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2007 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/7/07 09:46 PM

....and those reason and make fun of my thread, those natural Disaster  back fire worst

Think

what? :stp: You know, you've been telling us to think, you yourself might want to start thinking before you write something. That sentence does not make sense. Try to rephrase it.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2007 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/8/07 02:46 AM

jealous lah itu.....biaslah ....orang2 muslims mana ada special gift like prohecy .

ini semua specially given to Jews and true Christians,
muslims ? 0

Trust me, I have no jealousy towards the special gift that you believe you have. I am very happy being myself. And you're not the only Christian who claims to have such belief. I've heard of other Christians who claim to have it too. They're cult leaders, that the majority of Christians don't consider true Christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2007 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/8/07 09:39 AM
if you not interested, u can berampus

and that's from a guy who claims that Christians are always cool. Again, I have nothing against Christians, just the nonsense that comes from you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-2-2007 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/9/07 03:23 AM

[quote]Originally posted by Png_Prince at 9-2-2007 05:51 PM
True god people wont be afraid to reveal anything.. But you are afraid...

me afraid of what??
[/quote]

The other day when I asked you why you wouldn't reveal exactly what would happen, you said you don't want the cops to knock on your door.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2007 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by annlyn at 2/10/07 12:41 AM
wat a pity..., these non-God fearing people are mocking again....gomock t.8 as mch as u all like, but i rather not. better pray now forwhen d calamity comes you will not have much time to do so.

if u all laugh at diz guy's prediction today, tomorrow the same mockerswill cry n say 2 t8 " u rright, brader ". just mark my words., it's dueto happen in both cases!

I'm not sure how many of this kind of thread by Truth.8 you have read.I have yet to see people regretting not taking Truth.8 seriously theday after the given date.

Look, I have no problem if someone wants to remind us to be good, regardless of what his religion is. And I don't have any problem if someone wants to spread his/her religion here, that's what this place is for. But what I have a problem with is when someone chooses to say something but cannot back it up. Or when someone tells us something and does not allow us to think critically, and expects us to believe in it and refuses intellectual reasoning. I also have a problem when someone tries to glorify his self-proclaimed gifts.

Look, I am no Christian, but I do enjoy listening to some Christian preachers. I don't reject some someone says just because of his religious background. I reject nonsense. I watch Pastor Joel Osteen on TV and internet once in a while, because I find him motivating. That is my interest in his speeches, and I don't see him claiming that he has some special gift that I just have to accept whatever he's saying about self-motivation. I see him making sense. When it comes to Truth.8's prophecies, my interest would be what's going to happen on that specific date. I ask questions because it's not clear, I wait and hope for answers that makes sense. But Truth.8 doesn't want to or cannot make sense, and tell us to have faith in him because he's God's chosen person. Now I have no reason to believe that he has some kind of special gift until I see it proven and that it's always repeatable (like science). I have no problem saying that he's right about something. If I think he's right I'll say that he's right, even though I may not end up beliving in his religion, but at least I will admit that he's right. But so far he fails to prove his gifts.

p/s: BTW Truth.8 doesn't seem to like Newbies very much. I guess he has the tendency of suspecting that those with Newbie status have multi-nicks. Oh wait, I guess he doesn't mind, because you seem to be on his side.

[ Last edited by  BeanDiesel at 10-2-2007 03:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2007 11:58 PM | Show all posts
beandiesel u changed ur avatar.. seems ure a fan of star trek..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 12:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #78 annlyn's post

It's nothing personal between us and T8..It's just that his wild guessing and blatant predictions will only struck 'big question marks' in all of us. He just posted a general date (any date he prefers) and told us to watch out....Watch out for what? Plauge, diseases, floods, thunder storms, twisters, the fall of the sky, etc etc...He just gave a general predictions that's all and when we all questioned him, he began to annoyed with us and called us non-believers and cursed us with God's wrath! Is that a work of a God fearing man? Sadly, it just shows him of his ignorance towards God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2007 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 11-2-2007 12:03 AM
It's nothing personal between us and T8..It's just that his wild guessing and blatant predictions will only struck 'big question marks' in all of us. He just posted a general date (any date he pr ...

wow muslims so jealous with me because they do not hve such gift.

such gift only comes to Bible reading peoples not koran reading peoples.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-2-2007 12:45 AM

JEALOUS !

kharrrrr    kharrrr    kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-2-2007 12:45 AM

O' prophet, we do not wish to act against you...you are special and we are just mere mortals...

Please guide us, we your humble servant so that we will not lead astray...

O' shephard, you are the all knowing, the most wise among all men...guide us...

P.S: Please read this as sarcastic as you possibly can...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
wow..

wat a 2nd jesus here..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nocturna at 2/10/07 07:58 AM
beandiesel u changed ur avatar.. seems ure a fan of star trek..

ff:
I can't say I'm a fan of star trek in general, since I haven't seen all series yet. But I am a fan of Star Trek TNG. I really don't mind spending over $300 on the complete set, since to me it's the greatest show ever. Although in Star Trek universe, humanis has left religion, the thing that I like about it is that there's still hope in humanity in the sense that poverty, racism and war among humans are long gone. And the show has a good blend of philosophy and science. And Captain Picard is a just and wise man, while Data is highly logical. And nerds are heroes in it.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2007 03:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/10/07 08:45 AM

In order for us to be jealous of such gift of yours, we need to be able to believe that you actually have it. But I don't, and neither does he. Seems like you can't defend your own attempt to glorify the 'gift', and now you're accusing us of being jealous.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2007 12:50 AM | Show all posts
tis guy name truth 8 i knew him veri muc in local politics..

he's veri black heart..

he tries to split d unity of chinese n malays..

he used alot of #z for d reasons of makin us argued..

he tot he's great..

he tot himself like d jesus or wat..

come on man..

crazy man do mad stuffz..

he make me laugh..

wat a great man i ever know..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2007 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anyon996 at 12-2-2007 12:50 AM

he's veri black heart..

he used alot of #z for d reasons of makin us argued.. ...

the real black hearted  is peoples coming here injected hatred remarks .

i can smell you.

there is no such things  that i brought or spilt unit of chinese ....i just forward the truth those chinese breaking the rules and laws of Government here. remember how those chinese put their tables and chairs in road side, how  abt those  ah long, burning fire cracker, misleading peoples with fake halal logo, burning papers and polluting envoirment and did not clean up that mess, blocking road side when someone  death in their family for 1 month or less and the list goes on.

if you thing my fact is sour, it too bad

get the fact rite.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anyon996 at 12-2-2007 12:50 AM

he's veri black heart..

he used alot of #z for d reasons of makin us argued.. ...

I personally won't go that far of accusing T8 as a mad man or a person provoking for splitting the unity between Chinese and Malays though.

However, I strongly disagree on his prophecies and I strongly denied his ability to see the future and foreseen things before it happpens.

I hope this is fair enough for him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2007 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 12-2-2007 10:14 AM

However, I strongly disagree on his prophecies and I strongly denied his ability to see the future and foreseen things before it happpens.

I hope this is fair enough for him....

are u still denying my gift after i have said  many things already happened? let me repeat some of my sayings:

The end times comes like flood - posted on 19/12/04 (sunday) . tusnami strike 26/12/04 (sunday)
arafat dead
twin towers
Mr Bush won
Cyber world  and internet failure - 26.12.06
3rd ???? ----- news in media - possible flood in Malaysia ????
17/01/07- If  says Indonesia will strike great flood...../ great flood in indonesia 1/02/07
coming 28/02/07

so u still doubt?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 3.051376 second(s), 43 queries .