CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 22682|Reply: 176

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2007 12:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Many great ancients prophets have special gift that they can see things of the world to happened in future . Some comes in dreams , vision etc.

Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gift?

Coming soon to one and only cari.com

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 09:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2007 12:47 PM | Show all posts
I once dream about someone death,
then after i woke up, my friend told me that our other friend's mother pass away.

Its it can be a gift or coincidence?

for me.. its coincidence.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 12:36 PM
Many great ancients prophets have special gift that they can see things of the world to happened in future . Some comes in dreams , vision etc.

Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gi ...

It is not who has the "gift" and who doesn't which counts; it is HOW you are going to use it which does.

Having such "gift" is not a privilege ... it is a "TEST" - to show whether they going to serve God or serve their own foolishness. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 12-2-2007 01:16 PM

It is not who has the "gift" and who doesn't which counts; it is HOW you are going to use it which does.

Having such "gift" is not a privilege ... it is a "TEST& ...

Agree.....
Its a test to see wether person who have such give serve others.
Is he become IGNORANT and ARROGANT or he will become someone that can give help.

And in my observation,
People that have 'gift' will not teasing others that dont have it. Only people that THINK they have 'gift' do that.

Fortune Telling is something that not valid.why?
If its true, why person who make the service still at same level of life?

Vision.
All people have their vision and some vision are sometime only coincidence.
It hardly to occur everytime.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Apo bondo lagi la Mamat ni? Tak menjana minda langsung. Dia cakap kengkononnya tapi dia tanya pulak. Gift yg dia maksud ni ala-ala mukjizat la. Cari sendiri la Bro. Kalao kami sebagai Muslim dok highlight apa mukjizat sepanjang zaman n segala ramalan ada kat dalam tu, takkan ko amik peduli pun. So, what's the purpose of asking? Next Q pls.... Should I prepare a few for you?
1. Why do we have cross but Islam Doesn't?
2. Why are Christian for Christians and Islam for Muslim?
3. Why are some people dumb and some people smarts?
4. Why am I always opening a new thread and leave some threads without answers?
Why...why...why... till U get the Super Mod's function.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Kami percaya kewujudan Nabi Adam, Nabi Nuh (Noah), Nabi Sulaiman Solomon), Nabi Yakkob (Jacob), Nabi Isa ( kononnya Jesus), dimana penganut Christian dan Yahudi juga mengakui akan kewujudannya.
Sejarah telah menunjukkan bahawa manusia mudah lupa pada Tuhan (Allah) dari generasi ke generasi. Kerana itulah diutuskan Nabi/Rasul kepada manusia. Sehingga Nabi Isa, umat manusia juga turut ingkar perintah Allah, maka diutuskan Nabi Muhammad rasul terakhir utk membawa manusia ke jalan yg benar.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-2-2007 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 12-2-2007 02:23 PM

Agree.....
Its a test to see wether person who have such give serve others.
Is he become IGNORANT and ARROGANT or he will become someone that can give help.

And in my observation,
People  ...

Life is a Test - on how we live our life (NOT who we pray to). Many fails this test because they claims they pray to the "right" God but do things which God never commanded to do. They fail because they do not question.

Those who have Knowledge, will be tested on how they USE that Knowledge.
Those who have Power, will be tested on what they BRING by that Power.
Those who have Strenght, will be tested on how they USE that Strenght.
Those who have Wealth, will be tested on how they SPEND that Wealth.
And so on.

Don't be surprise if many shall fail. ;)

During the tsunami incident in 2004, an Indian Parish in Sri Lanka managed to save 28 members of his Church (including his wife). But in doing so, and out of fear for his own life, he have refused to help those who come to him for help.

In the same city, another man - a fisherman who is returning from the Sea have managed to haul up 100 survivors (by going to the Sea, finding them and returning them to the Land) at the same time. This is an actual event.

And in this incident, the One who Spoke about Compassion and Love in a Church, have failed to show any but fear for his own family when his courage is needed. The One who did nothing but fish in the Sea did as much as he could to save life.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 04:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 Sephiroth's post

Agree with you Seph...

Life is a test whether we like it or not..

It's a small island to fill our provisions but it is not our actual destination.

Sometimes, we felt that small island is eternal and everlasting but in reality it's not.

In the end, whether we reach that final destination or not will depends on the provisions we've packed on that small island.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-2-2007 06:59 PM | Show all posts
I am so happy to hear all the nonsense and crap view coming non believers.  sooner I going expose why Jews and true Christians are given special gift to prophecy abt world events based on Bible sayings

All true worshipper are choosen by God to prohecy abt world condition. Pagans and Muslims out of list.

I also write some of my gift ever since I am young boy until now..... when i became Christian, my six sense getting high.

can muslims  dare to write similar to my topic like 31.01.07 - great flood or some kind like that??

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 07:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 06:59 PM
I am so happy to hear all the nonsense and crap view coming non believers.  sooner I going expose why Jews and true Christians are given special gift to prophecy abt world events based on Bible s ...

Gifts granted by God is used to help and aid others, not to brag or shown to others...

I believed this thread is actually dedicated to you...to show and brag to others that you have the gift of foresights and prophecies...It's not about all the honourable prophets but its about you and how you justified your actions of announcing prophecies.

No matter how hard you trying to prove, it will only backfire you my friend. Remember the old saying, the harder you try to bend a bamboo it will spring back hitting your face...Happy justifying!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 07:18 PM | Show all posts
rurouni_khairul,

We are being entertained by a child so let us give him the applause.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-2-2007 07:18 PM
rurouni_khairul,

Hmm..Barney50 I didn't see the motive of this thread unless to belittle other religions except his own.

He must consider the feelings of others while making this claim. I believe every religion in this world has its own stories of miracles and wonders and it not just restricted to Christians and Jews!

However, I will applause with you on this child.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 09:09 PM | Show all posts
rurouni_khairul,

:setuju: :setuju: :setuju:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2007 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 12-2-2007 07:10 PM

Gifts granted by God is used to help and aid others, not to brag or shown to others...

I believed this thread is actually dedicated to you...to show and brag to others that you have the g ...

one simple question, are u saying prophet Daniel and other Jews prophets also brag ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2007 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-2-2007 07:18 PM
rurouni_khairul,

hahahhah, barney once make fun of me and after few days, he started braging abt bad omen going take place, heheheheh uncle barney  behave like double tounge

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2007 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,

I did not make any prediction. I said there was a bad omen and something might happen and called upon all to pray to GOD so that nothing serious should happen to Malaysia on the whole. But you're making prediction like you know what is going happen tomorrow. If you are so good why don't you help the police  to solve the serious crimes which are yet to be solved. By helping the police you'd become a celebrity overnight. Instead of wasting your precious gift here I'd suggest you make good by helping the police crime division. You can save many lives by doing this unique service. Otherwise you are nothing but one BIG empty vessel.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2007 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 12:36 PM

Why Muslims and pagan faith do not hve such gif ...

How about this power I have that I know that you going to open new thread about prediction?
Don't you think I'm more power than you ?

kharrrrrr      kharrrrrr    kharrrrrrr

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=259459&extra=page%3D2&page=2

Yes ALLAH is helping me Yes, I have the feeling there already.

Sooner or later you will open new thread on prediction.
Yes, yes, I have gain some power from God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2007 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-2-2007 11:21 PM
Truth.8,

Truth.8,

I did not make any prediction. I said there was a bad omen and something might happen and called upon all to pray to GOD so that nothing serious should happen to Malaysia on the whole. But you're making prediction like you know what is going happen tomorrow. If you are so good why don't you help the police  to solve the serious crimes which are yet to be solved. By helping the police you'd become a celebrity overnight. Instead of wasting your precious gift here I'd suggest you make good by helping the police crime division. You can save many lives by doing this unique service. Otherwise you are nothing but one BIG empty vessel ...

aiyo aiyo...u pusing 360 degree punya ckp lah.... itu ari lu ckp bad omen will strike and u ckp mau sembayang ...lu ckp 7 ka 4 ka hari laku punya....kalau kira ...27/01/07.....tetapi lu punya sami tak buat apa2.....sebab saya ckp " if i says indonesia will be next target for great flood" sudah jadi flood.

lain kali lu punya lidah kasi ikat sikit  supaya tak ada pusing ,ok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 12-2-2007 11:21 PM
If you are so good why don't you help the police  to solve the serious crimes which are yet to be solved. By helping the police you'd become a celebrity overnight. Instead of wasting your precious gift here I'd suggest you make good by helping the police crime division.

sorry, that is police job to investigage. even if i can see vision of  crime case, i rather keep silent than becoming celebrity.

my main aim is to warn  peoples to repent and worshipped true God of Bible. not three head gods, not one god by bowing to an object and etc.

all should worshipped God of Bible and our Lord Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2007 12:23 AM | Show all posts
How about this power I have that I know that you going to open new thread about prediction?
Don't you think I'm more power than you ?

kharrrrrr      kharrrrrr    kharrrrrrr

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=259459&extra=page%3D2&page=2

QUOTE:
Yes ALLAH is helping me Yes, I have the feeling there already.

Sooner or later you will open new thread on prediction.
Yes, yes, I have gain some power from God.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108506 second(s), 46 queries .