Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 8972|Reply: 62

Death

[Copy link]
Post time 14-4-2007 12:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Death can come at anytime anywhere, we seldom remember it but it seems like death can track our every footstep all through our lives and catch up with us when we least expect it.

These are some questions worth pondering over :

1. How do you perceive death?

2. Have you ever thought of your own death?

3. Are you prepared and ready for it?

4. Have you ever gone thru near death experience before ?

http://mydeathspace.com/article-list.aspx
These were people who had enjoyed spending their time discussing and chatting on the internet just like us but death finally caught up with them .  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2007 02:53 PM | Show all posts
For me, who have cheated death thrice, I would say they make me question-
Why am I still here? Of what purpose? ...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts
mati tu adalah satu kenyataan..i accept it and try to prepare as i could..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 14-4-2007 12:59 PM
Death can come at anytime anywhere, we seldom remember it but it seems like death can track our every footstep all through our lives and catch up with us when we least expect it.

These are s ...

What kind of N.D.E.?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 14-4-2007 02:53 PM
For me, who have cheated death thrice, I would say they make me question-
Why am I still here? Of what purpose? ...

There must be some purpose...

I think I have found爋ne爋f my purpose, or mission.

I'm interested to know about your experience but I totally understand爄f爕ou don't want to talk about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 03:36 PM | Show all posts
I did wrote about them here...in one of Greenbottle's topic and in Paranormal board about Miracle...forget already the titles...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-4-2007 03:45 PM | Show all posts

The air is full of farewells to the dying...
and mournings for the dead.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 05:10 PM | Show all posts

Death is essential for the survival of human and everything else on earth. Imagine the amount of pollutions if all humans never died since Adam !     We step and stump on the soil daily in our lives without much thought yet we originate from the soil and in death our bodies return to it and become one with it . But in death our souls will not die and can still feel pain and pleasure awaiting the judgement day .....

Daily especially after every prayer. It gives me motivation not to lag behind in my struggle to better myself to face the inevitable of death...

Trying to as hard as I can . As long as I am in His Mercy I know I should never be afraid to face it but there are times when fear creeps in , afraid that I am not prepared enough but then fear is a good motivation too to stimulate my desire to prepare even harder.

Some nights I wake up with great shock to my sense of well being in the middle of the night feeling like I cannot catch my breath utterly staring at the face of death with great sense of fear creeps up on me and it takes few minutes for me to realize that is not so but I am not that bothered by it because I see it as God's way of reminding me of death tracking system ...actually  it happens whenever I forget to recite prayers from the Quran ..forgetful me !    I like to read articles on the internet about how people ( famous or not) died , there is a great lesson to be learned from it I believe.

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 14-4-2007 05:49 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2007 05:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 Agul's post

N.D.E.

Near Death Experience - people who had gone thru this claimed that they avoided the 'light'. the light was the path to heaven..where if they choose to go there, they will leave the earth, thus Dead.
there's a few series in the 90s about this thing - Sightings

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 free2rhyme's post

every living creature balances the cycle by death.
death to me is a destined ending for everyone, only we dont know when our time would be.
we must always be ready and believe that death means our mission on earth has ended.

my own near death experience? i was in a bad condition (due to sickness) in 1995 and i told my dad i couldnt go on anymore but i think after awhile it got better and survived.
since then i optimised every moment and never regret anything i've done.
i believe He has plans for me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by redsinner at 14-4-2007 05:48 PM
every living creature balances the cycle by death.
death to me is a destined ending for everyone, only we dont know when our time would be.
we must always be ready and believe that death means牋...

Any incidents with the light at this time?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2007 08:04 PM | Show all posts
I don't see near death experience as light , tunnel , dead people reaching out etc whatever  .....
I see it as any experience that confronts us with death face to face and yet not engulfed by it ( we don't die but nearly die because of it ) and the experience can be emotionally, mentally and/or physically .

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 14-4-2007 08:04 PM
I don't see near death experience as light , tunnel , dead people reaching out etc whatever牋.....
I see it as any experience that confronts us with death face to face and yet not engulfed by i ...

Valid point too.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 11:39 PM | Show all posts
when i am no longer connected to this world.....  be it what so ever connection

nope.... how i die??? nope....

i am ready for death..... i mean.. come on... ALL of us cant escape it..... but i wont give up to death as long as i love the chance of survival......

example???

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2007 06:42 AM | Show all posts
kematian hanya tidur panjang

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2007 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #15 ajinomotonosuga's post

May I expand this discussion a bit further ?     What do you believe happen after death to those people like the notorious serial killers in cases such as Jack The Ripper and The Greenriver Murders?  The killers have apparently escaped justice on earth so when they die in your opinion they just undergo deep sleep forever?
Not just those serial killers but there are so many other killers and murderers who have escaped justice, just click on the link below to learn more about the victims.

http://www.murdervictims.com/Unsolved%20Homicides.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2007 07:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 16-4-2007 10:18 AM
May I expand this discussion a bit further ?     What do you believe happen after death to those people like the notorious serial killers in cases such as Jack The Ripper and The Greenriver Mur ...

if there is no killing in this world , there wouldnt be any justice so in retrospection, the profession of killing (crime) is part of this so called justice u ppl shouted even in ur sleep esp parti ke adilan boys and gals

i dont believe the concept of 'loss' , nothing can be lost actually, merely 'changes', even if this earth one day is destroyed , actually it becoming something we just dont know,  in my truth it cannot 'lost'

nothing is lost so i dont think i can cry on anything that i will eventually 'loss'

that is why buddhism they have those re incarnation concept..u can ask that buddhist boy weiiii

we live in this word playing WORDS, it is a game we played to describe anything and most of the time we believe of nothing existed in truth sense

KAU RASA SUKA BILA DATANG GEMBIRA
KAU RASA DUKA BILA PERGI GEMBIRA

the second statement above desribe the ABSENCE of happiness. the same as most of us feel poor with the absence of lot of money.the ultimate absence is nothing left, kaputz, nihil so u feel like death, a prolong emptiness

why restrict murder amongs human? what about murdering another living organism or creature? how about killing spree those green luscious forestry or even one green leaf of any tree? they are all alive too are they not?

so i think we should worry about living affairs rather cerita cerita kematian or selepas mati..it is absurd to me..my view lah.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2007 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Kematian perlu ditempuhi oleh setiap manusia sebelum mereka menghadap pada Tuhannya bagi mendapat pembalasan bagi apa yang dilakukan di dunia ini.  Sabda Rasul saw... "manusia yang paling bijaksana adalah orang yang sentiasa mengingati mati dan mengadakan usaha persediaan untuk menghadapi mati..."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 12:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 ajinomotonosuga's post

why restrict murder amongs human? what about murdering another living organism or creature? how about killing spree those green luscious forestry or even one green leaf of any tree? they are all alive too are they not?

so i think we should worry about living affairs rather cerita cerita kematian or selepas mati..it is absurd to me..my view lah.

Hmm :hmm: ... so the life of a human being equals to a leaf or an animal :hmm: .... We slaughter animals for food so now should we slaughter humans too like what Dahmer the cannibal serial killer did? Well there are places on earth like the Ethopia where food is scarce and hard to find in your opinion should they now begin slaughtering one another as good meat to eat ? So in your opinion the life of a human being equals to a tree ..... sometimes we cut down a tree for a good reason as it can benefit us like for example if its near our home and might fall down on our house during stormy weather so now should genocide be label as the right way to reduce the human population on earth? :bgrin:  Hey it can benefit us what... because the less people on earth the less competition for wealth , oil , food , land etc.  right? .... Hey you said so that we should  worry about living affairs and not about death . Why do we even need justice on earth ? People don't scream for justice when a tree is cut down so I wonder why should anyone bother when Hitler started cutting down the populations of the Jews during his time.... The Serbs managed to cut down the Bosnians efficiently and the US has begun cutting down the population of the Afghans, the Iraqians and next to follow is the Iranians :cak: Yeah why bother about death? Why seek justice for any death at all ....Why not just accept that every living thing will die so does it matter how they die? natural death of forced death is still DEATH what ......Don't get mad :bgrin: :bgrin:  , I'm simply trying to apply your logic to the real world we live in....

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 17-4-2007 01:42 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2007 01:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 ajinomotonosuga's post

The Quran mentioned about people who believe like you believe....

And they say: There is nothing but our life in this world; we live and die and nothing destroys us but time, and they have no knowledge of that; they only conjecture.                The Kneeling  [45.24]

And also people who believe like Wei Loon believes  ...

There is naught but our life in this world; we die and we live and we shall not be raised again.           The Believers  [23.37]

Humans and Jinns are different than other creatures why? Because other creatures are not bestowed by God the freedom to choose, so other creatures run by the system (instinct) that God has set for the benefit of us humans and Jinns . A leaf cannot choose to do evil or good , a cat just follows its instinct, yes it has a brain but enough for it to use for its own survival that is to find food and evade danger . But human brain is different from  animal brain .... we can think and reason due to that we have managed to achieve so many in life especially all those modern technologies and knowledge from various field of studies and so on.

When we pollute the river with our garbage etc then we face the consequence of our action  - the river gets dirty and no longer be suitable to support aquatic life so food and water supply will be threatened and we can no longer bath in it as well. See , our action has its consequence.  I believe we can choose to do evil or good but we can never escape the consequences of our actions . Every human and jinn that God has bestowed the freedom to choose and the brain to be able to think carefully of their every choice of actions will be judged eventually and they can never escape judgment from God even if they manage to escape judgment from human justice system on earth .

[ Last edited by  free2rhyme at 17-4-2007 01:54 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 07:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075446 second(s), 47 queries .