CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pitoq

LFC - home of the REDS - mcm ni laa baru betul main bolaa..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-11-2006 01:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #200 fairy_hobbit's post

hiye... liberpul 5 pic..:jeling: manyur 53 pic :geram

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-11-2006 11:44 AM | Show all posts

kuyt kowang score lagi eh ... hoo hoo hoo

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts

diorang pi go-kart rupenye...

Saturday November 04, 2006
Liverpool                         2 - 0                         Reading

Dirk Kuijt (14)
Dirk Kuijt (73)

Match Report        
Liverpool's rehabilitation from their painful early season form continued apace with their fourth victory at Anfield in 11 days thanks to two goals from Dirk Kuyt. They went go-karting in midweek for a spot of team bonding but they took a long time to get revved up as Reading set out to spoil from the start. But the win stretched their unbeaten home league record to 22 matches, dating back 13 months to the hammering by Chelsea last October.

For Reading their early season promise is beginning to wane as they fell to their fourth successive league defeat. Liverpool relied on two more goals, one in each half, from their Dutch summer signing as they toiled for victory. Rafael Benitez's side were without Luis Garcia because of a hamstring problem and Mohamed Sissoko was rested on the bench, which meant Jermaine Pennant and Bolo Zenden came into a side unbeaten at home in the league for 13 months.

Reading, who lost 4-3 at Anfield in the Carling Cup last week, brought in Glen Little and Sam Sodje for their first Premiership starts. And they started as if they had taken to heart Reading boss Steve Coppell's pleas that his team should not to be frightened of Liverpool. Little got away on the right after seven minutes and found Bryn Gunnarsson 10 yards out but his crisp shot hit Jamie Carragher and bounced just wide.

That shocked Liverpool out of their initial lethargy and with Steven Gerrard back into central midfield they went ahead after 14 minutes. Gerrard's neat chip into the box was nodded down by Peter Crouch and with Marcus Hahnemann in two minds whether to come for the ball Kuyt fired into an open goal from six yards.

For the rest of the first half Liverpool sought to string together their passes and another Gerrard flighted ball into the box was met by Kuyt's flicked header with Hahnemann saving well to his left. Pennant tested the Reading keeper from 20 yards and then Jamie Carragher - on his 300th league appearance for the club - ventured into unchartered waters as he raced from the back to drive just over the angle.

Reading strung five across the back and left Kevin Doyle up front, attempting to deny Liverpool space, but it was an increasing struggle to halt the flow of the home side. Kuyt had a long-range strike deflected wide and saw two headers bounce across goal, and Reading did well to survive until the break without further damage.

Carragher had to be sharp to force the ball away from Stephen Hunt in the box but Liverpool were soon back on the offensive with even Sami Hyypia coming forward to boost the attacking numbers. Steve Sidwell was booked for dissent as Reading made the most of their best ammunition from set-pieces and there were some anxious moments in the Liverpool defence. It was a horrible match to watch, lightened by another run from Hyypia which ended with another 20-yard shot flying just over.

Sodje was then booked for clattering into the back of Kuyt but it was no surprise when Mark Gonzalez replaced Zenden after 65 minutes in an attempt to add some variety and movement. Gerrard headed wide from Pennant's corner before Ibrahima Sonko forced the ball home from a corner only for the effort ruled out because of a foul on Reina.

Liverpool's second goal came when Pennant's 73rd-minute corner was diverted by Crouch's head into Hahnemann and it dropped for Kuyt to force home from three yards. It secured the points, albeit not with the sort of flowing style Liverpool would have hoped for.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2006 12:10 PM | Show all posts
aku pun dh tertiru gaya dia time dia score mlm td...lol

~YNWA~

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by imdudic at 5-11-2006 12:10 PM
aku pun dh tertiru gaya dia time dia score mlm td...lol

?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A64AD3E0AFA73D208E591E7EC1 ...

baru la nak nampak ko gelak...selamer ni murung jer memanjang...lol

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2006 09:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #205 nizam_muse's post

selamer neh duk takoott jer.. ketaq lutut :lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-11-2006 08:06 AM | Show all posts
liv's 2nd goal is something yg aku dah lamer tak tgk striker2 liv buat..

Is Kuyt the man to fill Owen's boots?
By JOHN EDWARDS

Rafa Benitez may finally have unearthed a suitable candidate to fill Michael Owen's goalscoring boots, but there was still an admonishing word for anyone suggesting that Dirk Kuyt could prove the missing link in Liverpool's quest for an overdue Premiership title.

In taking his tally to five goals in seven League starts so far, Liverpool's £10million signing from Feyenoord showed the same six-yard box sixth sense that made Owen a fixture at the top of their scoring charts.

Kuyt is on a high after his double gives Benitez and Kop a treat

Each of the goals that prised a 2-0 victory out of a resolute Reading carried the classic Owen hallmark of intuitive positioning and quick reflexes - and hinted that Liverpool may be ready to embrace, once more, the concept of a striker carrying the main scoring burden.

Steven Gerrard led the way last season, supplementing his midfield drive with a remarkable 23 goals, but Kuyt is surely on his way to becoming the prolific spearhead who can make the difference between title winners and also-rans.

It may sound a plausible enough formula for ending a championship drought that stretches over 17 years, but the ever-cautious Benitez soon spotted a flaw. While backing Kuyt to make light of the transition from the substandard Dutch League to his new elevated environment, the Liverpool manager warned against being over-reliant on his scoring output.

"I know the League is different in Holland, but I was always convinced he would be up to the challenge of doing well at this level," he said. "The point is he is surrounded by really good players here. If you try to keep one quiet, someone else will create something, and Dirk will always thrive on that.

"If you want to score a lot of goals at the highest level, you must have that instinct to be in the right place at the right time. He has that. He is very clever in that respect. It is the same instinct Robbie Fowler has. If you have plenty of possession and create chances, you know Robbie will score, and it is the same with Dirk.

"The only thing I don't like is talking about him too much. Sure, he can score plenty of goals for us, and if you have a player who can provide 20-plus, it can be really important to what you want to achieve. But it is more important to have four or five others chipping in with goals.

"If you are creating chances and always relying on Kuyt to be on the end of them, then you have a big problem. You need to see Peter Crouch, Craig Bellamy and the rest sticking them away as well. It would be fantastic to have someone scoring almost every week, but I don't want one player getting 30 goals and the rest not on the scoresheet."

Reading began with a pre-match huddle, but it soon became clear a Hoddle might be more suited to their needs, a spark of invention to go with the energy and endeavour that precluded any possibility of the recent Anfield spectacle being repeated, when Benitez's side shaded a Carling Cup tie 4-3.

Liverpool were never allowed to settle into the same assured stride that took the eye against Aston Villa a week earlier and were so unnerved by Reading's work ethic that they resorted to playing for time after winning a last-minute corner.

Reading manager Steve Coppell struggled to suppress a chuckle as he said: "I suppose you could call it a sort of hollow victory for us to see them keeping the ball in the corner like that."

Kuyt had swept home a Crouch knockdown in the 14th minute but Liverpool could hardly be described as comfortable prior to their second in the 73rd minute.

Crouch was again instrumental, with a header that keeper Marcus Hahnemann spilled into the path of the lurking Kuyt. It was snaffled in an instant as Kuyt volleyed in, then peeled away to take the acclaim of the Kop in a scene reminiscent of Owen in years gone by.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Kmenangan membanggakan.....Livrpool 4 ever....YNWA...tahniah pada team tenuk n meriam buluh yg bjaya mengalahkan,eh silap:nerd::nerd::nerd:yg dikalahkan lawan masing2...:pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2006 10:25 AM | Show all posts
caya la kuyt...:clap::clap:
kapten kambek pon ok dah...:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nizam_muse at 5-11-2006 03:56 PM

baru la nak nampak ko gelak...selamer ni murung jer memanjang...lol

murung ok gak dr ko..dok marah2 bila MU bolos..harap2 bila MU x dpt epl season ni..ko jgn cecah tahap sewel dh la..kang aku dh xde hosmet....lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 5-11-2006 09:41 PM
selamer neh duk takoott jer.. ketaq lutut :lol

smpai skrg aku dok ketaq lutut lg tome...tmbh2 lepas chelski kalah smlm...lg tmbh ketaq la lutut aku...:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 6-11-2006 10:25 AM

tu..kapten kita dh nmpk skit sinar dia...dh la payah nk tgk dia senyum time game..tp sejak akhir2 ni..mua dia pun dh nmpk ceria...sbb dh dpt 1st gol kut...lol

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by imdudic at 6-11-2006 11:09 AM

tu..kapten kita dh nmpk skit sinar dia...dh la payah nk tgk dia senyum time game..tp sejak akhir2 ni..mua dia pun dh nmpk ceria...sbb dh dpt 1st gol kut...lol

gerard bg tau aritu,yg dia mula payah nak score,time lpas berakhirnyer welcup....maybe,trauma tak dpt score penalti lwn portugal kot....:hmm::hmm:ape2 pong time ni,dia da takde masalah nak score lg...:cool::cool::cak:YNWA:pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by imdudic at 6-11-2006 11:08 AM

smpai skrg aku dok ketaq lutut lg tome...tmbh2 lepas chelski kalah smlm...lg tmbh ketaq la lutut aku...:jeling:

yeke???:jeling:tp si wangger tu yg lg ketaq kot,nak salam rafa ahad ni....huhuhu...:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2006 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 6-11-2006 10:25 AM

aku nak tunggu momo score jer ni.... nak tgk reaksi dia bila score first goal tuk liverpool... mana tau wat sujud syukur kat atais padang ke... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2006 03:26 PM | Show all posts
takpe kuyt.. aku always believe u r the ideal striker for liverpool... :love:

Liverpool star Dirk Kuyt believes he has proved his doubters in his native Holland wrong.

The Dutch international has been criticised in his homeland for his style of play, but Kuyt believes he is changing the mind of the cynics with his performances for Liverpool.

Kuyt is quickly making himself a big fans' favourite at Anfield having scored five goals in his last six Premiership games including both goals in Saturday's victory over Reading.

"I know people in Holland were doubting I could play here when I joined, but I just intend to give 100 percent every time and I believe I can play at this level," said Kuyt.

"I did well in Holland, although I accept the pace is much greater in England and the Premier League is a higher level.

"But I knew what to expect. I watched the Premier League on television in Holland for many years before I came here. I knew how fast it all was and that it was one of the world's best competitions.

"I wanted it so much and now I am here and scoring goals. Now I just want to show what I've got."

Kuyt is enjoying life on Merseyside and he believes he is beginning to form a good partnership with Peter Crouch after starting the last three games together.

"I have settled well, it's getting better and better on and off the field," added Kuyt. "I love playing at Anfield and I like the city and the people.

"We can still produce more, not only me. I have played three matches on the trot with Peter and that partnership is getting better. It was the same with Craig Bellamy. We were improving together so there are now two partnerships we can use knowing they work well.

"I can work with both players. Things are improving although I know there is still a big gap between us and the top sides.

"But if we can win at Arsenal next week then things will start to change for us.

"That will be the big test after four home wins and the bad start we have made in our away games."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2006 03:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #215 pitoq's post

Momo ni aku rase rase makan rasa setaun lagi aa baru nak score.. mamat ni masih blur aa.. tak de imaginasi lagi....  Maikel essien pon dulu blur gak.. tapi sekarang dah ada imaginasi.. bole score lak tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Barclays Premiership Table
05 November 2006
    P GD PTS
1 Man Utd 11 21 28

8 Liverpool 11 2 17

hidup ini indah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2006 03:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #217 Brader_Jon's post

jap lagi tu jer jon.... aritu nyaris2... sib baik keeper sempat kasi tis....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2006 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by morienjai at 6-11-2006 11:53 AM

yeke???:jeling:tp si wangger tu yg lg ketaq kot,nak salam rafa ahad ni....huhuhu...:nerd::nerd::nerd:

uuuuuu ketarrnyaaaaa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 10:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067931 second(s), 47 queries .