Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: puteri-jelmaan

REVIEW SHOW PLANET DAYANG 20 07

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-7-2007 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by badiuz at 23-7-2007 08:40 AM
sedap giler dayang nyanyi lagu "hurt", "umbrella", "sexy back", "dewi"... mmg best giler.... cume mcm sekejap jer show dia tuh

hehehehe
tu bukan show sunday nite live...
klu sunday nite live..sah2 la ada dua set

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2007 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bintang^hati at 23-7-2007 10:00 AM
apa nak komen yek??

aku pun x tahu nak komen apa.

firstly, aku tul2 terkejut bile dayang pakai baju mcm tu. bukannye x biase tgk dia seksi, tapi...x dijangka baju dan seluar mcm tu yg dia  ...

ha ni lagi sorang
tu bukan show sunday nite live
klu SNL sah2 la lagu bnyk
apa daaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2007 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by burung_pungguk at 23-7-2007 12:47 PM

part dyg nyanyi lagu RADJA & DEWA tu pon klaka..selamba jer dia combine kan lagu2 tu...tapi best...

hahahahaha
tu selamba betul
tergelak besar aku
muka pun bodo jer
cam tk salah
ahahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eally at 23-7-2007 05:00 PM

AKU RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

ai..tak reti2 nak upload & share?

Sharing is caring nyahhhhhhhhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Lagu Umbrella tu lagu apa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2007 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Munc at 23-7-2007 09:56 PM
Lagu Umbrella tu lagu apa?

la tk tahu ke??
apa la ko
lagu riahana
eh betul ke ejaan nama dia ni?
cam silap je
anyone kalau slh tlg betul kan
eheheheh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-7-2007 11:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #66 puteri-jelmaan's post

rihanna

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2007 11:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eally at 23-7-2007 05:13 PM
2 me, baju dayang pakai ok... sebab very santai... tapi sayang aku tak beli telur utk sabo die pada hari itu!! chet! haha! i like her dressing... simple n nice... abt the short, 2 kan trend... pa ...

kasut hijau, rambut merah, kalau baju kuning mcm trafic light plak he he..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2007 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mr-judd at 23-7-2007 06:27 PM
Speaking the truth, i coudn't care less about Dayang's outfit these days.. sexy ke, tutup ke, i don't really bother anymore.. Bukannya Dayang tak tau that some of her fans doesn't like her wearin ...

nampak comel dia berpakaian mcm tuh..mcm budak2 lagi..he he..tapi satu jek ...yg melebeh tu nampak sgt.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by balay at 23-7-2007 09:04 PM
petang tu pun aku sempat kenal ngan bebudak ni..
nice to meet korang semua especially eally yang kelihatan agak blur..bukan agak blur tapi tersangat blur.huhu...

haha! kojak ah kau! mane lah aku kenal korg... kan 1st time jumpa... blur lah aku... haha! bluek!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Munc at 23-7-2007 09:56 PM

ai..tak reti2 nak upload & share?

Sharing is caring nyahhhhhhhhhhhh

haha... nanti lah aku sendiri blum transfer 2 dvd... nanti kalau da siap aku letak lah kat youtube... org spore baik hati tau... suka share2... hehe....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 01:18 AM | Show all posts
[size=130%]copied from my blog..
[size=130%]...........
[size=130%]
[size=130%]

[size=130%]Happy Birthday Dayang Nurfaizah !!!

Dayang 20 07 Showcase, Planet Hollywood, Bukit Bintang, KL

[size=85%]

Dayang celebrated her b'day on the 20th of July.. so there was a special showcase held at Planet Hollywood on the 21st to celebrate to her birthday with her fans as well as for her album launching showcase.. Iwas attending a course in PD over the weekend, starting from Friday(19th) until Sunday (21st).. so initially, i really thought i would not be able to make it.. but with the determination of not wanting to let Dayang down (like she cared anyway.. haha!),i did the craziest thing ever.. not that crazy la, just a lil' bit.. ileft the course during lunch break (approx. 1.40 pm), drove like crazy through the heavy rain, arrived in KL at 3.00 sharp, watched the show satisfyingly, then drove back to PD after the show and continued my course.. pretty tiring, but i'm glad i did just that!

[size=85%]

What can i say, Dayang is absolutely amazing..!! she captured everyone's attention with her powerful vocals right from the start.. and not tomention, those sexy outfit raised eyebrows too..!! looking at these pics, i'm pretty sure those not going must have something to say aboutit kan..? well personally for me, i quite like it.. it's not that sexy (Dayang have worn sexier than this before), but to me it's tastefully done.. sesuai dgn occasion & the event.. from the hair, the top,the shorts.. and look at those striking shoes..! owh, and the gelang2 yg diterbangkan khas dari India tu just completes the whole look..!!that's style for you..!!

[size=85%]

Dayang kicked off the show dgn lagu Cerita Cinta Dayang.. this song is actually a cover version to an old Motown number by The Real Thing, titled You To Me Are Everything.. lagu ni memang sedap.. bila Dayang nynyi bertambah sedap lagu ni.. previously pun Dayang dah bbrp kali nynyi the original version of this song.. one of her favourites iguess, and mine too.. Dayang continued with Tiga, one of the best uptempo song in the Dayang's new album, composed by the talented Audi Mok.. it's quite an aggresive song, the kind of song that Ciara, Rihanna, Amerie would do.. i hope this song will be the album's 3rdsingle coz it's really good & catchy..

[size=85%]

Next, Dayang sang a Beyonce number, Listen.. i've seen other singers trying to attempt this song but didn't quite deliver.. but Dayang pulled it off really good..!! this is actually the 2nd time i heard Dayang sang Listen.. the 1st time, it wasn't as good as this one.. this time around, Dayang nailed it amazingly..! i was really impressed & got chills all over my spine.. mmng sungguh meremangkan bulu roma..!! Dayang sang a song call Khayal next.. the song was composed by Ryan Kyoto, an Indonesian composer.. to everyone's surprise, Ryan & also Richard (the composer for the song - Kasih) were also present.. they flew all over from Indonesia to watch Dayang perform.. if Indonesians can be appreciative of someone as talented as Dayang, why can't therest of the Malaysians..?! Dayang also did an acapella version of Tanpa Sentuhan next, another track composed by Ryan Kyoto..

[size=85%]

Like previous showcases, Dayang semestinya akan adakan segmen Jukebox Dayangfor fans to request songs.. this is the interesting part.. macam2 yg fans request.. the 1st one was Umbrella by Rihanna.. 'tersedak2 Ella kat rumah'kata Dayang.. hehe.. other than that were Bahagia (from album SMAC),Dangerously In Love (Beyonce), Hurt (Aguilera), and Pupus (Dewa) which Dayang dgn spontaneousnya tetiba combine ngan lagu Dewi.. pastu ada yg request theme song Suria.fm yg Dayang nynyi tu.. she remembered a bit,the rest fans yg tlng nynykan.. hehe.. and yg plng kelakar bila ada fan request lagu Rukun Negara yg Dayang nynyi dgn Roy for RTM.. she managed to sing the whole chorus, and once finished dia ckp, 'Nasib baik Dayang hafal Rukun Negara..' tgk, betapa patriotiknya Dayang.. hehe..

[size=85%]

Dayang continued the show with Denganmu, Tiba Tiba & Hanya Padamu.. memang mantap vocal Dayang utk lagu Tiba Tiba.. she stretched her vocals there like we've never heard from her before.. very impressive.. then, she did a medley of English hits which she called 'medley gile'.. u wanna know why..? here's why.. just look at the list of these songs.. Tell Me (Diddy ft. Christina Aguilera), Smack That (Akon ft. Emimem), Sexyback, My Love (Justin Timberlake) & Give It To Me (Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake).. yup, she did sang those songs..!! and she brought down the house i tell u..!! gosh, this woman really knows how to deliver & impress..! Dayang continued impressing the crowd with Hilang, my favourite song from Dayang 20 07..another performance yg meremangkan bulu romaku..!! Dayang closed the show with the infectious Ingin Ku Miliki..

[size=85%]
Overall,this is another stellar showcase by the talented Dayang Nurfaizah..being a fan of hers for years, Dayang never fails to impress me whendoing live shows.. coz this is what she does best.. i'm glad i took thechance of memonteng my course, traveled all the way to KL and back to PD in heavy rain just for this 1 hr showcase.. it's all worth it..bravo Dayang..!! and me as well for the craziness..!! haha..

[ Last edited by  mr-judd at 24-7-2007 01:24 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Complete Set List:
1. Cerita Cinta Dayang
2. Tiga
3. Listen (Beyonce)
4. Khayal
5. Tanpa Sentuhan (a'capella)
6. Requests: Umbrella, Dangerously In Love, Hurt, Pupus, Dewi, Suria.fm theme song, Rukun Negara
7. Denganmu
8. Tiba Tiba
9. Hanya Padamu
10. Medley Tell Me (Diddy ft. Christina Aguilera), Smack That (Akon ft. Eminem), Sexyback, My Love (Justin Timberlake), Give It To Me (Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake)
11. Hilang
12. Ingin Ku Miliki

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mr-judd at 24-7-2007 11:37 AM
Complete Set List:
1. Cerita Cinta Dayang
2. Tiga
3. Listen (Beyonce)
4. Khayal
5. Tanpa Sentuhan (a'capella)
6. Requests: Umbrella, Dangerously In Love, Hurt, Pupus, Dewi, Suria.fm theme s ...

tenkiu judd.

aku terlupa lagi nak bawak list tu hari ni.

sib baik, ko dah masukkan.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2007 12:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #74 bintang^hati's post

most welcome..

btw guys, kwn aku ada record Ingin Ku Miliki.. watch here..

http://azlandaniel.multiply.com/video/item/16

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2007 09:54 PM | Show all posts
TQ judd..aku baru nk tny psl medley gila tu..ahahahah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2007 06:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by balay at 23-7-2007 08:59 PM

aku kenal ko tak?tak perasan la..huhu..ko tegur aku ke?

aku of course kenal ko..... i've seen ur myspace b4 la. dr porem ni jugak. then i can recall. time showcase dyg 28/1, balay ni la yg bdiri tepi mas aji (hmm... org main gitar kah u call it?) yg dok teka2 nama lagu yg dyg akan nynyi.

tom tak tegur sapa2 la. malusssss.....
jz tgk korg enjoy urself from my table jer. me, myself takde kwn nak gelak2 or ckp. so i jz enjoy d show.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2007 02:26 PM | Show all posts
baju dayang cam cine bukit gi pantai
nda pa ko tok nandung sik ngenak mejlis
mun rah pante pake giya sikhal juak

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2007 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Trunkk_ZZ at 25-7-2007 02:26 PM
baju dayang cam cine bukit gi pantai
nda pa ko tok nandung sik ngenak mejlis
mun rah pante pake giya sikhal juak

cina bukit sik nya kedak ya koh. kinek tok rami org makae kedak ya di waterfront ndak?
Nya makae mcm ya senang mun bukit bintang ya kenak banjir hari ya. Sik payah nya angkat2 kain agik.
mcm nie nok molah mun nya mpun suka makae nok macam ya. kwn kamek madah, agik mak beliyo tok  pun madah
fesyen org kinek tok ngan org lain.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2007 03:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #79 shirah's post

amende korg borak ni..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102673 second(s), 46 queries .