CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3253|Reply: 2

IS IT JUSTIFIABLE?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-2-2008 10:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I thought it would be fun to start a debate discussion.... just for everyday issues...or topics that you feel strongly about... I'll start with : Capital Punishment (because I can't think of anything else atm)

Should Capital Offenses by punishable with the death penalty. Is it justifiable to execute criminals?

To clarify before further discussion: A Capital Punishment is any crime punishable by death... mostly applicable to treason and murder but can also include violent felony's such as a robbery or rape.

So I'll open this topic by saying that I agree completely with capital punishment... I believe if someone murders or rapes someone intentionally...though how you would rape or murder someone unintentionally I can't quite understand..because there would have to be intent ..but anyway yes... If someone murders or rapes someone they deserve to have the death penalty used on them... i do not believe in rehabilitation ...it just doesn't work, and it's not fair... the victims do not get second chances why should the murderers?

What about our forummers?  Actually I also have some points which against to execute criminals,  however, I stand corrected and firm with my belief.  I shall discuss about it also later on.

[ Last edited by  seribulan at 19-2-2008 01:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-2-2008 01:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 amazed's post

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2008 04:03 PM | Show all posts

NEW DEBATE

...to betray a confidence?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 10:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069536 second(s), 29 queries .