Reply #103 kapamilyaako23's post

cute arrr dia org kapel

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 02:50 AM | Show all posts
MAY 11, 2008
THE BUZZ INTERVIEW OF ECHO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JFRoMhNfJo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffeVnO3DfH8

how sad! I feel Echo's pain in here. It was heartbreaking seeing him that way.. being left behind just like that & broke down to tears when talking about heart's parents. Many people have already judged about this break up w/ Heart, I myself included. I can finally say that this is no acting after all.. He wa totally crushed!

THIS SHOULD ANSWER SOME OF OUR QUERIES!!!

transcript. bits from that interview( by Boy Abunda )
Boy: People are confused. heart said she broke w/ you through emal..phone & when you arrived here, you heard the news on tv. Who is telling the truth?
Echo: She's not lying. Maybe I was in denial.but how can you say that we already broke up.. if she only told you over the phone.. through text. email. Whatever form you want to call that.  
Boy: Was this the first time that you separated in that 3 years you were together?
Echo: we never got separated before ever.
Boy: meaning it's the first time you had this kind of misunderstanding..
Echo: this kind of distance.. first time.
Boy: So, its the first time that she texted that let's go our separated ways.. let's both move on in your 3 years of relationship?
Echo: Yeah.

Boy: There are a lot of speculations.. written about your split up. Third  Party?
Echo: Not true.
Boy:  Not true.. Let me name them. Brianna Evigan & Carmen Soo?
Echo: At this point of my life, I would be with them at the same time?! And when I look like this... Miserable. I dont think I can do that!
Boy: 3 years have you been faithful?
Echo: Yes!

Boy: This is just a gimmick because your career tame down?
Echo: I never wanted ever to gimmick to become popular or just to earn money. I started being an actor.. I went through a lot, I almost died because of it. I worked hard for everything.  So, why should I try to gimmick? When I know God have given me talent & I'd rather used that. In a equal way. The right way.

Boy: The public cant accept the relationship w/ heart.. Let's not say who pulled the other one down.. the perception is that they're career suffered because they were an item?
Echo: Because we're together. That's okey. We have built a foundation now as a better person.
Boy: Echo, in an interview of Heart.. she was asked, "did you cry over the break up w/ Jericho?" and she said "No". What do you want to say?
Echo: I can't be hurt. Of the things she said because I know it's not true.
Boy: Not true?
Echo: What is that?! Is that playing numb or something?! No, you cant! That's why I need to talk to Heart.
Boy: Why cant you talk to Heart?
Echo: Because she's in Dubai right now.
Boy: Heart's transfer to GMA7, does it have anything to do w/ it?
Echo: I never get personal w/ it comes to work. I really am happy for her, maybe she have better projects there.
Boy: Echo she's letting go.. she's moving on? And I'm hearing you say.. you're not yet ready? Is that what you're trying to say?
Echo: I just have to accept the fact that she said goodbye.
Boy: Do you accept it?
Echo: Yeah.
Boy: That she said goodbye already.
Echo: Yeah. I received her text and I said I dont know what to say. I just want you know that Jesus loves you. God loves you. i just want to let you know how i feel about it, that it's painful.
Boy: Did she answered you?
Echo: No, she didn't answer. So I told my love ones that's it's over.
Boy: Is it over?
Echo: I guess.

Boy: Was it a factor that her parents don't approve about this situation?
Echo: I don't want to involve her parents. Heart's parents have dreams for her. Ma'am, Sir.. in any way.. I know how parents are & I'm touched by how much loved they have for Heart. If they have wonderful dreams for Heart.. I'm sorry. If they had misunderstandings when I came into her life & If I fall in love w/ her.. That we we wanted to be together. Im happy for them because they're all together now, that they can fullfill their dreams for her because a lot of time was taken for them. I know that kind of feeling.  

Boy: Do you have any message for Heart?
Echo: I love you. we were two people in love & we went through problems but the love doesn't stop there. So, if there's love.. it's worth fighting for. But still, if the relationship cannot be fixed, the friendship is worth fighting for. If there's lesson I've learned from this relationship.. it's the value of each & everyone in my life. The value of my heart & how much I'm capable of loving people.  

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 12-5-2008 03:24 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 03:34 AM | Show all posts
The thing about this is.. how insensitive could she be that breaking up w/ someone over text/mail/Tv.. either way.. was it that the right thing to do to someone you've been with for 3 years? A little respect .. that's all.. nothing else to justify.

To Echo.. like those people who loved & supported you.. prove to them how great actor you are to your craft. Amidst this controversies.. you don't let it get in between your work. Rise from this fall! There's too much love around you.. genuine love!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-5-2008 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Echo weeps, says 'lies' came between him and Heart  
By RAMIL DIGAL GULLE
abs-cbnNEWS.com

Life, and love, can be cruel even to movie stars.

An obviously hurting and devastated Jericho "Echo" Rosales gave an interview over The Buzz on Sunday that was simply painful to watch. He was in such inner turmoil, his answers to Boy Abunda revealed the kind of emotional roller-coaster he is going through.

At one point, Abunda asked Echo if he's angy. Echo replied that he's not, then immediately said that yes, he could be. Then said he's 揷ool.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 12-5-2008 01:17 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2mob2ig.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2rfzo8y.jpg

credits to super gee of PEX A time for us thead

awwww..carmen so pretty n echo like so hot!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2008 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 12-5-2008 01:21 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ciit53.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/20st74m.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/34h6ezs.jpg

credits to super_gee of  PEX Echo & Carmen

i cant get enough of them!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 12-5-2008 01:24 AM
http://i25.tinypic.com/2z4icmw.jpg

credits to super_gee of PEX echo & carmen

sweetgilerzzzzzzzzz

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 12-5-2008 02:50 AM
MAY 11, 2008
THE BUZZ INTERVIEW OF ECHO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JFRoMhNfJo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffeVnO3DfH8

how sad! I feel Echo's pain in here. It was heartbreaking ...

thanks for the translation...arghhh...hw could heart do such thing to a very2 sweet guy like echo!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 09:18 AM | Show all posts

so cute together.  jealous ....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 09:28 AM | Show all posts

For Your Indulgence

Jericho Rosales shocked by news that Heart Evangelista broke up with him

Nerisa Almo

Friday, May 9, 2008
04:28 PM

"I'm gonna try to clear things up. I'm gonna know the truth, whatever happened. I'm gonna see and try to make it work," says Jericho Rosales, who is still hoping to have a reconciliation with Heart Evangelista.

"Sad news and, you know, there's been a big mistake," said a confused Jericho Rosales when asked about the alleged breakup with his girlfriend of three years, Heart Evangelista.

In Showbiz Central last Sunday, May 4, Heart revealed that she and Jericho have already called it quits. However, in an exclusive interview with PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal), Heart did not disclose the real reason of her decision. (Click here to read related article)

ABS-CBN News clarified this with Jericho when he arrived yesterday, May 8, from his month-long taping in Malaysia for his teleserye with Malaysian actress Carmen Soo. He told ABS-CBN reporter Mario Dumaual that there was no formal breakup between him and Heart.

"I, myself, I'm confused, e," said Jericho. "I heard nakipag-break siya sa akin on TV, e, so... On text, it wasn't clear, e."

Echo, Jericho's nickname in showbiz, was not only surprised but he is also clueless about the real reason of their breakup. Although he is suspecting that someone is trying to destroy his image to Heart.

"Whoever said things to her, how come... You guys can show up and say it to my face. I mean, I can talk to you, but I'm not gonna do anything. I'm gonna say, you know, I'm gonna be honest to you and say, 慦here did you get this?'" the young actor challenged whoever concocted the story against him.

Meanwhile, Jericho dismissed rumors saying that Malaysian actress Carmen Soo is one of the reasons of his breakup with Heart. "Definitely not, no, I don't know about the third party," assured Jericho.

He continued, "You know, whoever is creating this thing... I love Heart, you know. Ano pa bang sasabihin ko? I'm a guy, I could have done anything, di ba? I was so far away, I had so many chances to, you know... But I kept my heart, you know, I saved my heart for Heart."

Despite this, Jericho still has high hopes to work things out between him and Heart. He wants a serious personal talk with Heart. However, he only has several days to stay here before he comes back in Malaysia for his taping. It is also impossible for them to see each other because Heart is in Dubai right now for the taping of her first project with GMA-7, Asero.

ABS-CBN then asked Jericho if he thinks that it is already time to move on. "I can't say I'll move on, I love Heart, e. So, I'm gonna make this work first," the young actor replied."

He added, "I'm gonna try to clear things up. I'm gonna know the truth, whatever happened. I'm gonna see and try to make it work because you cannot decide if there's any... You cannot say it's over if there's no peace. You cannot say that's it if there's no peace in your heart."

Jericho also refused to give a message to Heart. Indirectly, he told ABS-CBN, "I just wanna be careful of what I wanna say because I haven't spoken to Heart, and I don't wanna hurt her on TV."

~Kan Heaven dah cakap, mamat ni tak tau apa-apa...siap la kau HE~

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #113 HeavenLeigh's post

lah now pulak ... ada rumur cakap yg carmen soo punca echo dan heart berpisah.  hish ... nak berpisah tu cakap lah nak berpisah. jgn cakap dgn orang yg ketiga.  tak sangka yg echo tak tahu yg dia dan heart berpisah. apa lah yg tengah berlaku skrg?  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 02:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #111 cutefuzzy's post

no worries. Not that im defending Echo.. at first I feel Heart. But after that interview.. he poured his soul out there.

It was difficult on Echo's part because on how things ended between them. I mean, all of us would be feeling the same way too.. maybe more intense.. angry.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 HeavenLeigh's post

pening lak...mana satu tul...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2008 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Echo is back in Malaysia right now.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2008 07:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 kapamilyaako23's post

huh?  thought that he flew back to manila already?  the shooting in malaysia is still going on?  do you know where in malaysia is the shooting taking place, kapa?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2008 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #118 marissa_jc's post

putrajaya maybe

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2008 01:41 AM | Show all posts

i love the picture.. nampak fresh sangat..
xsabarnye

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088869 second(s), 45 queries .