ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 8147|Reply: 32

THE KEY........laws of attraction

[Copy link]
Post time 12-4-2008 03:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Friends,

My life has changed dramatically since I practised the law of attraction.I chose to not dwell on the past and move on to
achieve my dreams by using this simple technique law of attraction.I started thinking and seeing things in a different way.
I learn to control my emotions and focus more on the positive things that I wanted in my life instead of fretting and
complaining about what I don't have and could have.I am now sharing this simple and yet amazing technique with you.
So here goes!

First take a deep breath and relax.And pay attention to every word I said:

A Simple Guide To Creating the Life Of Your Dreams

The Law of Attraction is the most powerful law in the universe.Just like gravity,it is always in effect,always in motion.
IT IS WORKING IN YOUR LIFE AT THIS VERY MOMENT

The law of attraction says that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on.
Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you.
So,if you stay focused on the good and positive things in your life,you will automatically
attract more good and positive things into your life.
If you are focused upon lackand negativity,then that is what will be attracted into your life

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ALL DAY LONG

You are always in a state of creation.You always have been.You are creating your future with every single thought:
either consciously or subconsciously.You can't take a break from it and decide not to create because creation never stops.
The Law of attraction NEVER STOPS WORKING

So,understanding just howthis law operates is a fundamental key to your success.if you want to change your life,and
empower yourself to create an amazing future,then you need to understand your role in the LAW OF ATTRACTION

To let life happen to you is irresponsible
To create your day is your divine right

Now are you prepared to see how it works?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2008 03:14 PM | Show all posts
I've always been interested in this kind of thing... to move on and not dwell wt the past...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 03:27 PM | Show all posts
layman's term, basically just think of what you want and the whole universe will present it to you..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 03:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3 faizkj's post

exactly!but there are ways to do it ok

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 04:12 PM | Show all posts
any tips on how to do it?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Here 's how it works

Like attracts like.if you are feeling excited,enthusiastic,passionate,happy,joyful,appreciative,or abundant,then
you are sending out positive energy.On the other hand,if you are feeling bored,anxious,stressed out,angry,
resentful,or sad,you are sending out negative energy.

The universe,through the Law of Attraction,will respond enthusiastically to both of these vibrations.It doesn't decide
which one is better for you,it just responds to whatever energy you are creating,and it gives you more of the same.
You get back exactly what you put out there.Whatever you are thinking and feeling at any given time is basically your
request to the universe for more of the same.

Because your energy vibrations will attract energy back to you of the same frequencies,you need to make sure that
you are continually sending out energy,thoughts,and feelings that resonate with what you want to be,do and
experience.Your energy frequencies need to be in tune with what you want to attract,then the vibrational frequencies
of love and joy are what you want to create

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-4-2008 04:22 PM | Show all posts
IF YOU DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 04:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 starcity's post

This is how i do it in my own way.I got myself a diary and write it down first thing after I have my breakfast.Have you read the book called THE SECRETS by rhonda byrne?Its a best seller last year and she appeared in Oprah Winfrey Show.Well she to practices the law of attraction.When i wake up and while cleaning myself .I say out loud infront of the mirror after my prayers,i said to myself(as well as write in my diary later......)As you say it ,you also have to BELIEVE.I said this,I am very very happy and grateful that I am healthy,happy,looking younger every day.Everything is going my way today.i will close a deal on........today(say whatever you wanted like you already have it in you or your hand)Believe in your wants .and its yours!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2008 04:43 PM | Show all posts
I have read  a few articles on LOA but sometimes it's difficult for me to maintain that positive energy & thoughts continuously. I can't help but having regrets about what happened in my life in the past. always thinking about the time that had been wasted on so many stupid decisions i made...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Submitting to the law of attraction has been the best thing I do in my life at present.

I am a believer of this law and it helps me to go beyond limiting beliefs that I had in the past.

I am grateful to Rhonda for sharing this wonderful perspective to me though it has been around since time immemorial.

Wishing u believers all the best.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 05:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 starcity's post

The past is the biggest cause of you not achieving anything.Visualise yourself moving forward.If you find this difficult,you start writing a book......create a story.when you do a story abt yourself in a positivemanner,automaticallly you will be able to visualise yourself in the state that you wanted.For example,each time you read a book you  picture it in your mind exactly what the author told you from the book right?so you do that,write it in your diary.i shall give you a sample of how i did mine every day if you want

[ Last edited by  poshbabe01 at 12-4-2008 05:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2008 05:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 MACD's post

Shes done wonders to my life!as well!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 05:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 poshbabe01's post

if you dont mind. i really appreciate it

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 10:13 PM | Show all posts
this concept had taken the world by storm since the last 2 years. it is kind of new religion or sumthin.

the law is simple: ask for it, and it will be given to you

i read the books by rhonda byrnes and michael losiers, the secret, supposed to be simple, what you have to is know exactly what you want, avoid any negative thinking and be open to any possibilities that going to be happen

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 10:16 PM | Show all posts
there are people who posted the clips from dvd -the secret on you tube. if you are intersted just go there and type law of attraction.

believe me it will get to you in a way you never realize

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2008 11:22 PM | Show all posts
i've tried to search for rhonda byrne' book @ MPH..but
am not able find the title you are suggested

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2008 12:22 AM | Show all posts
hey..just watched the youtube..wow...vid "the secret" marvelous..can anybody help me where to find the cd's/book?

i always  have this negative thoughts..i hope law of attraction could help me..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2008 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2008 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sunshine66 at 13-4-2008 12:22 AM
hey..just watched the youtube..wow...vid "the secret" marvelous..can anybody help me where to find the cd's/book?

i always  have this negative thoughts..i hope law of attraction could help me..

i got my "the secret" fro mph

you can also read the law of attraction by michael losier also i got from mph

but you can find out more  about this law on the internet, there plenty of them

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2008 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #19 voizze's post

which mph?

i go to mph online...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079506 second(s), 46 queries .