CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gunblade712

Need explanations regarding some of Bible verses

[Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2009 01:00 AM | Show all posts
the fact remains, debmey. There are errors in your so-called "Word of God".

And the fact remains that Quran has even more serious errors that copyists ones.

how typical. All talk, but you don't even give me ONE example of this "serious errors in the Quran".

I gave a lot previously, no muslims could counter it, you sure ran away.
Remember the one about the sun setting into a muddy pond?

This is why I told you to read the Quran's history. Have you done that?

Yes it did, you sure didn't. That why you dare claim that the original manuscript is in the british museum.

so you can't give me the source of your study? Typical.

And you can't show us an original quran manuscript.

I don't have to act blur. It's even recorded in the video. Why don't you have a look?

why not? Show us teh link please and we will expose you.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2009 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Balas #121 Debmey\ catat

Hmmm... masih tak berubah rupanya... korang tok sah dok layan le si mey mey tu... layan si kompia23 je sebab dia tak duduk bawah tempurung.. he.. he.. he..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2009 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Pendapat aku yang tak seberapa ni lah kan...

Ada yang kata 22, dan ada yang kata 42, salah satu angka dikatakan sebagai typist error... tapi kedua-duanya diakui diterjemahkan melalui salinan Kitab asal...

Jawaban yang diberi oleh Debmey adalah kedua-dua terjemahan tersebut diambil dari salinan Kitab asal.... bermaksud, angka 22 tadi diambil dari sumber salinan yang berlainan dari angka 42...

Persoalannya... salinan Kitab asal yang mana tu mempunyai "TYPIST ERROR"

Mana satu angka yang betul??? 22 atau 42 mengikut Kitab yang asal...

Itu je... persoalannya yang perlu dijawab... bukan menceceh panjang2 sampai bosan nak baca...

Atau mereka tidak tahu yang mana satu yang betul???

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2009 08:50 PM | Show all posts
diaorg xtau..even saudara kompia pon xtau..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2009 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 7-2-2009 01:00 AM

And the fact remains that Quran has even more serious errors that copyists ones.

WHAT serious error, debmey?

Didn't your religion teaches you to present your proof if you wanna say something which is serious?

I gave a lot previously, no muslims could counter it, you sure ran away.
Remember the one about the sun setting into a muddy pond?

that one? It has been answered by MANY Muslims, debmey. YOU are the ones who keep on denying that fact.

Remember the ones about Cape Town is not in the QUran, debmey?

Yes it did, you sure didn't. That why you dare claim that the original manuscript is in the british museum.

What on Earth are YOU talking about? Have YOU studied the history of the Quran, debmey? Simple question, but our "friend" debmey here is trying to play denial.

And you can't show us an original quran manuscript.

Of course I can't. I don't have it in my pocket, you know. What makes you think that we have EVERYTHING in our pocket?

And see how Debmey twist the discussion? I was asking him a very simple question, kompia said that THERE ARE NO CONTRADICTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, but most of the websites given by kompia told me that MOST OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE WAS LOST.

So I asked them a very simple question. Was it true that the original scripture was lost?

Sadly, Debmey twist the discussion onto the Quran. No answer, debmey?

why not? Show us teh link please and we will expose you.

cheers

why debmey, you told me that you've viewed ALL of Ahmad Deedat's material. Are you lying to me, again?

I believe it is somewhere in this debate :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwVTBTVu7U&feature=related

why don't you search for it? That link goes the the 26th of the 29 series of videos of the debate.

Happy searching!

oh, in that link, Dr Anis Sorrosh told us that they (The Christian Scholars, i think) have found the Quran's mushaf date back to the time of Muhammad s.a.w. Certainly Dr Anis Sorrosh can't lie to us, can he, debmey?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2009 11:06 AM | Show all posts
He.. he.. dia orang pergi Gereja hari ni... sebab tu senyap jeeeee....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-2-2009 12:35 AM | Show all posts
WHAT serious error, debmey?

Seriosu internal and external errors.

Didn't your religion teaches you to present your proof if you wanna say something which is serious?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/index.html#internal

that one? It has been answered by MANY Muslims, debmey. YOU are the ones who keep on denying that fact.

I exposed and rebuffed all of them, no muslim has ever been able to make sense of that verse at all.

Remember the ones about Cape Town is not in the QUran, debmey?

Is cape town in the quran? Where? please show us.

What on Earth are YOU talking about? Have YOU studied the history of the Quran, debmey? Simple question, but our "friend" debmey here is trying to play denial.

Where is that original manuscript fropm bristish museum you are talking about? are yu sure you know what the quran is my fren?

Of course I can't. I don't have it in my pocket, you know. What makes you think that we have EVERYTHING in our pocket?

It doesn't exist then.

And see how Debmey twist the discussion? I was asking him a very simple question, kompia said that THERE ARE NO CONTRADICTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, but most of the websites given by kompia told me that MOST OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE WAS LOST.

So where is the original quran manuscript? Lost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrwVTBTVu7U&feature=related

why don't you search for it? That link goes the the 26th of the 29 series of videos of the debate.

Happy searching!

oh, in that link, Dr Anis Sorrosh told us that they (The Christian Scholars, i think) have found the Quran's mushaf date back to the time of Muhammad s.a.w. Certainly Dr Anis Sorrosh can't lie to us, can he, debmey?

Anis Sorrosh never said he had the original manuscript. In fact he said that there are variants between the old and today's qurans.
Thanks GB. I watched the debate and Anis Sorrosh clearly won it.
The muslim crowd in the video misbehaved.
Thats a nice video, thank you again.

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2009 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-2-2009 12:35 AM

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/index.html#internal

relying on a website, debmey? how typical

I exposed and rebuffed all of them, no muslim has ever been able to make sense of that verse at all.

sorry, you didn't "rebuff" 'em all. All you did was giving us stupid provoking statement plus some mocking remarks.

Is cape town in the quran? Where? please show us.

we've never talked about Cape Town being in the Quran. We talked about how different type of water met and this phenomenon is found in Cape Town.

Clearly you are making a fool out of yourself.

Where is that original manuscript fropm bristish museum you are talking about? are yu sure you know what the quran is my fren?

I know the Quran better than you, that's for sure.

So, debmey, where is the site in which you did your research?

It doesn't exist then.

anything which is not in my pocket doesn't exist then?

twisting, debmey?

Clearly you failed to show to me the core of our discussion here, which is the original manuscript of the Bible.

It is so illogical for the translator to give us TWO DIFFERENT FACTS even though they got it from the SAME BIBLE.

AnisSorrosh never said he had the original manuscript. In fact he said thatthere are variants between the old and today's qurans.
Thanks GB. I watched the debate and Anis Sorrosh clearly won it.
The muslim crowd in the video misbehaved.
Thats a nice video, thank you again.

cheers

Anis Sorrosh said that he had even STUDIED THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE DATE BACK TO THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD (s.a.w.)

Clearly you did not watch the video.

Anis Sorrosh clearly won? Are you just provoking, or are you just lame stupid?

Anis Sorrosh failed to answer ALL of the question posted to him, and to think the he STUDIED the Bible.. pmmffttt.. what a loser.

And losers like you, who make believe that Anis Sorrosh won, is clearly a much more cheap and moron than the rest of us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
relying on a website, debmey? how typical

Looks like you choose to play ostrich on clear evidence of quran corruption.
All while you took your stuff from websites too and even refered us to youtube website.

sorry, you didn't "rebuff" 'em all. All you did was giving us stupid provoking statement plus some mocking remarks.

No sir, i used strong evidence from teh quran itself with reason and logic. Muslims could never get out of it.

we've never talked about Cape Town being in the Quran. We talked about how different type of water met and this phenomenon is found in Cape Town.

See, the Quran doesn't talk about cape town. I'm right.

I know the Quran better than you, that's for sure.

Really? so why did yoyu wrongly claim that the quran in the british museum is an original amnuscript?

So, debmey, where is the site in which you did your research?

Which site did you do your research?

twisting, debmey?

You see? You can't reply when confronted hard. cheers

Clearly you failed to show to me the core of our discussion here, which is the original manuscript of the Bible.

When did I say the original manuscript exists? Looks like you are halucinating again.'

It is so illogical for the translator to give us TWO DIFFERENT FACTS even though they got it from the SAME BIBLE.

The same thing happens for the qurans too all the time. We didn't see you complain about that did we? ahahahahaha.....................

Anis Sorrosh said that he had even STUDIED THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE DATE BACK TO THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD (s.a.w.)

And it carried variants.
So if you use anis as an authority, you must then also accepot his assertion that the Quran is corrupt then.

And losers like you, who make believe that Anis Sorrosh won, is clearly a much more cheap and moron than the rest of us.

I saw the debate, Deedat didn't know what he was talking.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2009 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-2-2009 10:40 AM

Looks like you choose to play ostrich on clear evidence of quran corruption.
All while you took your stuff from websites too and even refered us to youtube website.

no, debmey. I don't take my info in this thread (which talks about THE BIBLE) from any website at all.

The youtube? I have no choice, unless you can give me your email, I'll be happy to email to you the video because I have the videos in my laptop.

No sir, i used strong evidence from teh quran itself with reason and logic. Muslims could never get out of it.

Delusional.

Give me one person who can be your witness to such of your "great" act.

See, the Quran doesn't talk about cape town. I'm right.

we are not even discussing about Cape Town on that thread. How silly.

Really? so why did yoyu wrongly claim that the quran in the british museum is an original amnuscript?

Wrongly claimed? Did I? I think I've said that "THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER, it was in the British museum". Read carefully, debmey. Don't be reckless.

Besides, have you actually read the history of the Quran? Care to share with me your knowledge? Please open a new thread.

Which site did you do your research?

You can't give the site, right debmey?

As usual, debmey lied.

You see? You can't reply when confronted hard. cheers

Dear debmey, it was YOU who twisted this thread. The thread talks about The Bible, NOT the Quran.

You don't know how to open a new thread, debmey?

When did I say the original manuscript exists? Looks like you are halucinating again.'

Read carefully, debmey, and follow the thread. I was actually asking KOMPIA about the original manuscript, because KOMPIA SAID THAT THERE IS NO CONTRADICTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, so I asked him, how can this be when the original scripture is lost?

Seems that not only debmey's bible contradicts kompia's bible, debmey's statement ALSO contradict kompia's statement.

Thesame thing happens for the qurans too all the time. We didn't see youcomplain about that did we? ahahahahaha.....................

How typical. Allegations without proof.

We don't complain because it's not there. The explanations has already been given, and yet you still failed to undermine the statement given.

And it carried variants.
So if you use anis as an authority, you must then also accepot his assertion that the Quran is corrupt then.

So Anis Sorrosh lied, debmey?

He told us all that he studied the original manuscript, so it must exist, if not how can Anis Sorrosh studied it?

Are you telling me that Anis Sorrosh is lying?

I saw the debate, Deedat didn't know what he was talking.

Clearly you did not watch the debate, you're only provoking me with you cheap statement.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 11:27 AM | Show all posts

Reply #130 gunblade712's post

Read carefully, debmey, and follow the thread. I was actually asking KOMPIA about the original manuscript, because KOMPIA SAID THAT THERE IS NO CONTRADICTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, so I asked him, how can this be when the original scripture is lost? Seems that not only debmey's bible contradicts kompia's bible, debmey's statement ALSO contradict kompia's statement.

I seem to be lost in the debate. Sorry to barge in but to make everything simple... I will say the original scipture is with God. Only when we all end our life here on earth, then we can go and asked God about it. For the time being, there is no reason for asking where is the original copy because there is no museum to keep all the scriptures during the time of Jesus. They are kept in scrolls. And the oldest records were founded in the dead sea. Unless we all go and learn Greek, Hebrew and Aramic.. we can debate till kingdom come but nothing will be resolved.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2009 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Balas #131 kompia23\ catat

ok kompia.

aku cuma bertanya tentang original manuscript kerana kau mengatakan bahawa di dalam scripture asal tiada contradiction, itu sahaja. Takde niat pon nak menyinggung mana2 pihak.

please advice your Christian friend there. Tiba2 pulak dia tukar topic, kenapa?

Takpelah kompia, kau dah jawab pertanyaan aku. Thanks bro.

So, adakah patut thread ini ditutup, memandangkan kompia dah menjawab pertanyaan kita?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 11:36 AM | Show all posts
no, debmey. I don't take my info in this thread (which talks about THE BIBLE) from any website at all.

Here we can see a muslim playing ostrich once clear evidence of quran corruption is provided.
He wanst to play ostrich because he knows that the quran cannot be defended. Yet at the same time, he wants to challenge the Bible and claim it is corrupt. ahahahahahahaha.............

The youtube? I have no choice, unless you can give me your email, I'll be happy to email to you the video because I have the videos in my laptop.

In other words, not everything from websites are false lah. So why did you dismiss evidence just because it came from a website? Aren't you contradicting your self? Aren't you a liar?

QUOTE:

Delusional.

Give me one person who can be your witness to such of your "great" act.

Be your own witness, go search for the old threads and see.

we are not even discussing about Cape Town on that thread. How silly.

You brought up Cape Town, not me.

Wrongly claimed? Did I? I think I've said that "THE LAST TIME I REMEMBER, it was in the British museum". Read carefully, debmey. Don't be reckless.

You remembered wrong my fren, there are no quran original manuscript in existence.

QUOTE:

Read carefully, debmey, and follow the thread. I was actually asking KOMPIA about the original manuscript, because KOMPIA SAID THAT THERE IS NO CONTRADICTIONS IN THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE, so I asked him, how can this be when the original scripture is lost?

Original scripture is not the same orginal manuscript sir, you are the dumb one who cannot read sir.

How typical. Allegations without proof.

looks like GB has never read a quran translation before.
cheers

So Anis Sorrosh lied, debmey?

Anis to,d the truth and he did not say he had the quran original manuscript sir, you are the one who have no idea what you are talking about. ahahahahahaha.............

He told us all that he studied the original manuscript, so it must exist, if not how can Anis Sorrosh studied it?

he didn't say that, watch your own video sir.

Are you telling me that Anis Sorrosh is lying?

Anis told the truth sir, the quran is corrupt.

Clearly you did not watch the debate, you're only provoking me with you cheap statement.

I did. Deedate did not even know Chritsian doctrine but wants to comment and attack it. Sme for you sir. \\cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-2-2009 11:36 AM

Here we can see a muslim playing ostrich once clear evidence of quran corruption is provided.
He wanst to play ostrich because he knows that the quran cannot be defended. Yet at the same time, he wants to challenge the Bible and claim it is corrupt. ahahahahahahaha.............

Here Debmey playing stupid.We want you to present them one at a time and argue what that website has written instead of believing that website 100% and relying your argument based on that website.

We want to hear your opinion,your knowledge,your argument.

Stop playing dumb-blonded cheerleader.

Anyone can write anything on the website.

Until now you COULD NOT answer my question.Are you playing the same game of whinning,dumb cheerleader?

[ Last edited by  sixret at 9-2-2009 12:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 12:48 PM | Show all posts
none of you muslims expressed indepedent opinion at all, why set high standards on others? Aren't you people hypocrites?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2009 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-2-2009 11:36 AM

He wanst to play ostrich because he knows that the quran cannot bedefended. Yet at the same time, he wants to challenge the Bible andclaim it is corrupt. ahahahahahahaha.............

Oh you call THAT a contradiction?

Look here guys! Debmey, who doesn't even know a single arabic letter, is trying to attack the Quran!

I've found a bunch of websites that actually answered your website, debmey, but I don't play parrot like you.

Unlike you, I typed in my research fair and square, bought my own bible fair and square. I don't rely on websites only, not like you, debmey.

Inother words, not everything from websites are false lah. So why did youdismiss evidence just because it came from a website? Aren't youcontradicting your self? Aren't you a liar?

that depends on the facts lah.

I'm not dismissing evidence from the website, debmey. I'm dismissing YOU. YOU relied solely on the website, without doing any research on your own.

THAT is why YOU CAN'T GIVE ME YOUR SOURCE OF "STUDYING THE HISTORY OF THE QURAN".

Be your own witness, go search for the old threads and see.

I joined the thread, debmey. Sadly, you proof NONE. You only ASSUME, and when facts has been given, you resolve to MOCKING and PROVOKING.

You can ask ANY of the forumers here, be it Hindu or Muslim or Christians.

You brought up Cape Town, not me.

Because the miracles was found in Cape Town. YOU are the ones who blatantly say that Cape Town is not in the Quran when the core of the discussion was the miracle and NOT Cape Town itself.

Seems that you have no idea on how to attack the Quran, hence you bring forward stupid remarks.

You remembered wrong my fren, there are no quran original manuscript in existence.

and who told you that? the pope?

So Anis Sorrosh must be lying, then?

Original scripture is not the same orginal manuscript sir, you are the dumb one who cannot read sir.

and what is the difference, debmey?

The dumb ones is you who failed to realize the core of this discussion.

looks like GB has never read a quran translation before.
cheers

Looks like again Debmey threw another false accusation at me.

Oh well, you can bark all you want, debmey.

Anisto,d the truth and he did not say he had the quran original manuscriptsir, you are the one who have no idea what you are talking about.ahahahahahaha.............

Anis told the truth, debmey?

So Anis told the truth when he studied THE ORIGINAL SCRIPTURE OF THE QURAN DATE BACK TO THE TIME OF THE PROPHET, RIGHT?

ehheheheh Debmey contradict himself right now.

he didn't say that, watch your own video sir.

in that case you are lying, sir.

on 6 minute and 13 second of the video, Dr Anis Sorrosh went to his desk and took a bunch of papers, then he said :

"I have here in my hand material for the history of the text of the Quran in which we have identified mushaf in Al-Azhar and in Damascus that go back to the back of Muhammad himself. " -Dr Anis Sorrosh-

Don't tell me you don't know what a "mushaf" is, debmey. I thought you told me you've studied the history of the Quran.

So, was Dr Anis Sorrosh lying? I'm refering to the bold letter above.

Anis told the truth sir, the quran is corrupt.

I was refering to the fact that he said he found the scripture dated back to the time of Muhammad, you silly.

I did. Deedate did not even know Chritsian doctrine but wants to comment and attack it. Sme for you sir. \\cheers

You've watched it? You've watched it but you failed to see that Dr Anis Sorrosh made a statement that they have found the scripture date back to the time of Muhammad?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2009 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-2-2009 12:48 PM
none of you muslims expressed indepedent opinion at all, why set high standards on others? Aren't you people hypocrites?

Aren't you stupid?

We need argument.Your argument.Not copy paste.We want you to present those website's alegations with your understanding of Quran and Bible.

Why are scared?

Lack of knowledge? Even on your own sacred book ie Bible?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 08:24 PM | Show all posts
We can see from the above post that GB is scared shi-it of defending the Quran.
He dare not take on the challenge at all when evidence is presented to him on his request but avoid them totally. I bet you he never even read anything on the page I showed him, he is that dishonest.

And the primary sources shown were all islamic. He can't be dismissing his own quran can he? He actually did. ahahahahahahah

Because the miracles was found in Cape Town. YOU are the ones who blatantly say that Cape Town is not in the Quran when the core of the discussion was the miracle and NOT Cape Town itself.

What miracle was found in Cape Town? Please show us.

and what is the difference, debmey?

You mean you don't know what you were talking about? Ahahahahahaha............

"I have here in my hand material for the history of the text of the Quran in which we have identified mushaf in Al-Azhar and in Damascus that go back to the back of Muhammad himself. " -Dr Anis Sorrosh-

You see, Anis never said he had the manucript. i won. cheers

You've watched it? You've watched it but you failed to see that Dr Anis Sorrosh made a statement that they have found the scripture date back to the time of Muhammad?

He also said there are variant. That means the quran is corrupted my fren.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 08:45 PM | Show all posts
We can see from the above post that GB is scared shi-it of defending the Quran.
He dare not take on the challenge at all when evidence is presented to him on his request but avoid them totally. I bet you he never even read anything on the page I showed him, he is that dishonest.

No,we can only see your tail under your butt. Are you scared?

Scared even to answer post #118 and #119?

GB has given you the answer.pure and simple.

And you are playing what a cheerleader likes to play...playing dumb. Are you dumb as a bell?

You can't even put your own argument.

Be a man(are you?) with a gut.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2009 09:21 PM | Show all posts
sixtet saw GB stuck and somehow see fit to distract from the issue at hand.

cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 12:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194843 second(s), 42 queries .