Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5189|Reply: 14

[Must Watch Anime Fall 2010] Ore no Imōto ga Konna

[Copy link]
Post time 18-10-2010 04:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-10-2010 17:05

Genre: Romance, Slice of life, Comedy, Drama

Synopsis: Mengisahkan seorg abg bernama Kouseku yg mengalami masalah hubungan dengan adiknya, Kirino...Kousuke jarang bertegur sapa ngan adiknya, manakala Kirino tidak pernah sekali pun memanggilnya sbg abg...Kirino seorg yg pelajar yg bijak, pandai dan juga model yang cantik manakala abgnye pula sebaliknya...tetapi, hubungan mereka menjadi rapat apabila kouseku tahu Kirino mempunyai hobi yang pelik, iaitu suka mengumpul goodies anime yang mana org akn gelar depa ni, otaku...Kirino kemudiannya meminta Kousuke menyimpan rahsia hobinya itu dari pengetahuan ibubapa dan rakannya~~

Rating Tuan_Tanah: 8.9/10

Rating overall: 7.94

Anime yg mesti tgk untuk musim fall ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-10-2010 16:45

[Download]
1. http://www.animetake.com/anime/ore-no-imouto-ga-konnani-kawaii-wake-ga-nai/
2. Mazui Fansub - http://www.mazuisubs.com/
3. Static-Subs - http://www.staticsubs.org/releases/

[Review]

Review for episodes 1-2

This show is REALLY good so far, and its potential is overwhelming.

I'll start with what I didn't like... First, that random friend of the main male protagonist did not impact the story. She seems unnecessary (for now). However, if they are using her appearance as a kind of "sneak peek" into an arc/story, I have yet to see whether or not the "sneak peeks" really are needed. Second, the second episode lost some of the vibe and excitement that came from the first, but it lost VERY little. I could still feel the loss, though.

What I did like about the story certainly outweighs what I didn't like. The story has immense potential. If the story deals with the theme of "being true to yourself", I'd come back to review this show and give it a full 10 for everything. The characters stand out a lot. Even though I've seen a lot of these personalities before, this show executes the personalities in such a way that character chemistry makes sense. Even the parents of the protagonists are involved (this is rare!). The character development is outstanding -- the male protagonist's understanding of his sister is growing, and so is the female protagonist's affection for her brother.

The opening gives the vibe of "restarting", that maybe previews the female protagonist's revealing who she really is.

In any case, this show MUST revolve the story around the female protagonist's BEING TRUE TO HERSELF.

For now, I'm giving this show a 9/10. It is VERY enjoyable and is also very interesting because the show revolves around a character's flaw, unlike many other shows where the protagonist gets pushed into something or receives a special power. The -1 is for its story potential. If it turns out to be a comedy with barely any character development, it's gonna drop down to a 6/10. However, if the story is about redemption, it is definitely a 10/10.
__

Review for episode 3

I'm gradually accepting the friend of the male protagonist as a kind of "wise man" of the series (the "Yoda").

Overall, this episode is well-paced, its build-up methods are fantastic, and its emotionally satisfying.

The first portion of the episode depicts 2 things: yearning and involvement shift.

In the beginning of the episode, the female protagonist is eavesdropping on "otakus" talking amongst themselves. From previous episodes, we can tell that she really wants to join in that conversation, but can't because she might fall on the social ladder. Here, we can see that she is trapped, and that's one thing great about the show: on the outside, the female protagonist seems sure about where her life is going, but is trapped on the inside. I've seen this before, but this show delivers the problem well. Looking back at the first scene of episode 3, we've seen a similar scene in episode 2. It is my assumption those two scenes are meant to introduce new viewers to the female protagonist's dilemma. If character development is depicted through these introductory scenes, (the female protagonist gets up and talks to the otakus some time later in the show, or something similar) I'll be closer to giving this show a full 10.

The female protagonist is becoming less involved with a friend. The friend says "You've been getting distant lately," which shows how open the friends are to each other, increasing the emotional effects of the growing distance. The first portion also shows how the female protagonist's bond with the "otakus" is strengthening also. I'll call the female protagonist's becoming less involved in her friend and becoming more involved with "otakus" an "involvement shift". The involvement shift acts as a build-up to a possible climax (choosing between modeling friends and otaku friends, or something similar). They handle the shift at a pace that is slow and very comfortable, using scenes that express the shift to show humor and a character's personality.

The second portion focuses on the female protagonist's getting caught.

So far, the male protagonist was not part of the third episode until the second portion. During this portion, we are shown his deep care and understanding of his sister. We are also shown how much the sister has opened up to her brother. Looking back, I wouldn't expect her to say such stuff to her brother in the first episode. The show has done a great job with growing a relationship in a natural and enjoyable manner, because I didn't feel that the female protagonist's opening up to her brother was sudden and unexpected. The male protagonist's stand against his father expresses his care for his sister, something I also wouldn't expect in the first episode, but do expect now.

At the end, when the female protagonist calls her brother by his title, I made a sigh of relief. I marvel at the character development that has taken place so far, and will look forward to more.

Finally, the show got me thinking: is it right to suppress one's interest or hobbies?

This show deserves its 9.

Can't say much off of the first episode except that the characters are pretty original. I especially like the parents, they seem more real than the eccentric-type parents that often show up in this kind of anime. I also like the fact that they don't really design the little sister (Kirino) to be really sexy, and even point out her affection for the imooto-ero games is pure, which makes the anime a lot more comfortable to watch. I hope its not like Kiss X Sis, that one weirded me out.

I'd agree with the last reviewer, the series has a lot of potential. Most of the really funny stuff was during the end credits, and if that's any indication of the season, I can't wait for more.

Use magic Report

Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-10-2010 16:53

[Epi1 Recap]

Hbghn adik abg tak berapa baik...asyik gaduh & kdg tidak bertgur sapa

abg terjumpa dvd anime..yg mana dia tak sedar dvd tu kepunyaan adiknya

pas bgth yg die jumpe dvd anime tu, adiknya malu...tp sbb adiknya tak de lagi sesapa nak luahkn mengenai hobinya, dia ajak abgnya ke bilik, tunjuk brg otaku yg dikumpulnnya selama nih

abg dipaksa main game anime....nak tunjuk bhw diorg 2 dh mula berhubungan baik & mula bertegur sapa

Use magic Report

Post Last Edit by dauswq at 18-10-2010 17:03

[Epi 3 Recap]

setakat ni..epi plaing best berbanding 3 epi yg ditayangkn
sbb ape...
kt snih dh nmpk kasih sayang Kousuke yg sggp membelakangi ayahnya
tuk pertahankn hobi Kirino..
smpi bergaduh & bertumbuk ngan ayahnya...
pastu ayahnya pun kasi...

yg tak tahan sekali, part akhir tu, bila ayahnya tahu Kirino simpan dvd >>18sx
so apa respond Kousuke tuk protect adiknya?
-jwpnnye: silalah download/watch epi 3...

Kousuke guna pelbagai cara tuk pujuk ayahnya tuk terima hobi Kirino...tp tak berjaya
smpi satu tahap die terpaksa guna cara kasar (tak digalakkan kpd anak2 menengking org dewasa!!)

bapaknya tumbuk Kousuke lps die bgth sebab ______________..nak tahu tgk anime nih

akhirnya...
Kirino panggil juga Kousuke sbg "abang"
maknanya dia berterima kasih sbb tolong back-up dia di hadapan perenz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 04:39 PM | Show all posts
-reserved-

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2010 06:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-10-2010 02:01 PM | Show all posts
tajuk ni tak habis la daus...

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai- fuhhh..pjg bebeno...
senang translate jah... my little sister can't be this cute...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2010 11:30 AM | Show all posts
nanti dier bercinta ngn adik dier ke ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-10-2010 11:31 AM | Show all posts
juju_amin84 Post at 20-10-2010 11:30

takler...

dia ade makwe sendirik...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-10-2010 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply 7# ibuKA

syarat posting new thread: tajuk tak leh bnyk perkataan sgt...
nnt tak lepas...

ala gugel je
jumep dah tajuk anime aku tulis tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2010 11:38 AM | Show all posts
takler...

dia ade makwe sendirik...
dauswq Post at 20-10-2010 11:31

okio...thanks..nk dl la ...kalo tau mn2 lg citer anime yg romantic comedy tepek ye..tgh gile tgk anime skg ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2010 02:10 PM | Show all posts
dah baca manga nye...tapi citer macam tergantung...
anime belum tengok lagik...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2010 02:39 AM | Show all posts
juju_amin84 Post at 20-10-2010 11:30

motipnyer juju smpi cenggituh pikirnyer???

anime neh leh dikonsider tuk di tgk!! suh abg aku skali tgk..kejenyer membuli adik2 jeh!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2010 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Genre: Romance, Slice of life, Comedy, Drama

Synopsis: Mengisahkan seorg abg bernama Kouse ...
dauswq Post at 18-10-2010 16:35

oooo ni yek daus~~!! ok kalo pree2 limau tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2010 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Ada element2 harem/ecchi tak ni...
Klau tak ada aku DL...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074772 second(s), 40 queries .