CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katemoss

The Grace Beauty of Shahrizat Jalil's Daughter - Izzana Saleh :)

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2020 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Nora_29 replied at 15-6-2020 03:55 PM
This is so much true, based on her IG posting pun memang kita automatik tahu she is from a promine ...

She is a socialite.. tapi tak gila glamer or attention seeker. Tolak tepi la kes NFC ke apa ke.. personally, her family and relatives all are humble and friendly.

Hint: Her "other half" tu ada dalam a few gambar dia kat IG. Kena cari gambar ramai2...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2020 04:03 PM | Show all posts
duquesne replied at 15-6-2020 03:59 PM
She is a socialite.. tapi tak gila glamer or attention seeker. Tolak tepi la kes NFC ke apa ke.. p ...

Iolls dah investigate "the other half" tu, ada perasan 3 pcs pix lelaki specky but not Ferhat standing besides her tapi sis hanya berani speku ja ni

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2020 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Nora_29 replied at 15-6-2020 04:03 PM
Iolls dah investigate "the other half" tu, ada perasan 3 pcs pix lelaki specky but not Ferhat stan ...

Not Ferhat definitely.. kecik je penampakan mamat tu.. hehehehe.. not so obvious.. tapi ada je dia dalam gambar2 tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2020 04:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cantik izana ni
Dahlah tinggi classy

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2020 01:55 AM | Show all posts
hambali72 replied at 11-3-2011 12:55 PM
Alah, anak VVIP, kaya ...make up etc, keluar magazines etc semuanya cerita yg indah n manis2....walh ...

stuju..

asalkan oversea, tak kira ranking uni mana di kata beauty w brain..

lebih baik masuk u local yg ranking bagus dari p oversea ranking ke laut dalam.. dah la kat us tu besepah private uni yg ala2 ko bayor ko enroll..

dia ni nak kata lawaaaa sgt tak la.. tp attractive la.. slalunya yg attractiveni sbb dia free hair..

tapi sesapa pon kalau duit mak apaknya byk mcm sharizan ngan salleh tu, boleh ja anak jadi lawa camni..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2021 06:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by mendeluk at 5-7-2021 12:32 PM
hambali72 replied at 11-3-2011 12:55 PM
Alah, anak VVIP, kaya ...make up etc, keluar magazines etc semuanya cerita yg indah n manis2....walh ...

haha they have well connection to top universities

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-7-2021 06:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nora_29 replied at 14-6-2020 11:23 AM
Ah ha...I see

One more thing, is she pernah close with VVVIP / Royalities before this? I thi ...

ouch bernombor kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2021 08:51 PM | Show all posts
whats so great about her? mak dia curi duit and she is brought up with dirty money, yes she is hot but so many other ladies are hotter

friendly?? of course la she wants to join politics and continue her mothers legacy of swindling money

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2021 09:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Corrupted family
So apa yg hebatnya?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2021 12:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
To me, sheols ok la.. Ada la aura anak vvip tu.. Tgk posting dia and reply dia inspiring la jgk.. Tapi x boleh beat NIA, maybe bukan sbb MP

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2021 12:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Beauty with brains sbb study kt Harvard la kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2021 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Tapi kalau takda integrity pun tak guna. Dia rompak duit rakyat dia makan duit rakyat.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2021 12:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by mendeluk at 5-7-2021 12:47 PM
nirman replied at 4-7-2021 08:51 PM
whats so great about her? mak dia curi duit and she is brought up with dirty money, yes she is hot b ...

Yes, she’s hot. Her body is so hot. Nak cry je tengok body dia. Dia rajin senyum dkt orang to anyone who meet her..,
Kalau dia bukan ank shahrizat, dia akn ada good package. BUT…….

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2021 03:04 AM | Show all posts
mendeluk replied at 5-7-2021 12:38 PM
Yes, she’s hot. Her body is so hot. Nak cry je tengok body dia. Dia rajin senyum dkt orang to a ...

itulahkan.. silap nya dia anak sharizat
walo belajar hingga ke prestigious uni pun org tau skitbyk hasil songlap lembu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2021 10:18 AM | Show all posts
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/govern ... dren-031112675.html

Izanna yang you all puja ni was the executive director of NFC yang swindle money tau. she is not that innocent after all

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2021 01:12 PM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 7-7-2021 10:18 AM
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/government-sues-shahrizat-husband-children-031112675.html

Izanna yang y ...

Whoa, baru tahu pasal ni. Dasyat!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2021 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Got so many scandals la, tapi semua puji dia sebab cantik and friendly friendly bersebab la but i must admit she is hot

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 03:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by shilohbaby at 9-7-2021 03:40 AM

Pernah jumpa on a flight pergi umrah. Very tall and stunning...surprisingly, she seemed shy and unsure,  despite her academic and family background as well as  her beauty. I was too shy to tegur dia too....I wish her the best...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 08:35 AM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 7-7-2021 01:15 PM
Got so many scandals la, tapi semua puji dia sebab cantik and friendly  friendly bersebab la but i ...

You must have known her personally and long time too, to be able to say those about her.......

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2021 08:45 AM | Show all posts
duquesne replied at 9-7-2021 08:35 AM
You must have known her personally and long time too, to be able to say those about her.......

why you are her spy ah you her best friend ah or you also macam azmee, masuk forum angkat bakul sendiri?? i think Izana is corrupted like her mother the entire family is corupted makan duit haram like most of politicians in Malaysia.

i also think she is only friendly because she wnts to get into politics and continue stealing like her mother. you can tell her I said this and i am not a coward i can repeat to her face. i have DM her the same thisngs i said on Insta and she blocked me

dasar penjilat berapa izana bayar you masuk forum cakap positive stuff aboout her?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.520348 second(s), 41 queries .