Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4708|Reply: 9

God's miracles are happening daily

[Copy link]
Post time 6-11-2011 09:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys,

Just wanted to share the great things that our Lord is doing in our midst.

http://www.petertruong.org/testimoniles.php

MAE HEALED OF GOITRE IN HER NECK
ROWENA TATEL HEALED OF DEAFNESS & MUTE
ALLY-ANN BAGITA HEALED OF GUM DISEASE
ATHHA BANDA HEALED OF LONG TERM BACK PAIN
PEI SAN'S DAUGHTER HEALED OF DENGUE FEVER

These happens just in recent years.......  To God be all the glory...

Regards

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2011 01:32 PM | Show all posts
God is indeed a wonderful healer.  I remembered having a back injury and it was so bad I couldn't walk and I lied in bed for 3 days.  I didn't even bothered to go to the hospital because I couldn't even get up and I was staying alone all by myself.  So, I prayed for 3 days and spent mostly lying on the bed.  I got healed pretty fast.  On the 3rd day, I could practically stand up straight and walk as if I had never gotten any back injury at all!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2011 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Praise the Lord. This is why we believe because we see and receive.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2011 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Eunice_P at 6-11-2011 17:48

Miracles are happening everywhere it's hard to believe these days.  One of my favourite pastors who perform miracles is Andres Bisonni from Latin America.  He has travelled all over the world and many has encountered healing!  

You can search his video channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/andresabm

And let's not forget Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke too.  This guy has brought millions to Christ in Africa through miracles of healing!  The blind are seeing, the deaf are hearing, the sick are healed and the cripple are walking!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2011 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1# kompia23

Klaim keajaiban penyembuhan dari sesuatu penyakit bagi saya adalah sesuatu yang bersifat 'nothing'. Ianya tidak dapt dijadikan bukti untuk mendakwa penyembuhan tersebut kerana kebenaran agama yang dianuti. Ini kerana agama-agama lain juga ada yang mengklaim keajaiban penyembuhan seperti ini. Contohnya kita boleh lihat pengakuan daripada seorang penganut agama Buddha yang mengklaim kanser yang dideritainya hilang apabila beliau berdoa dan mengamalkan amalan dalam agama tersebut. Lihat di link di bawah.

http://kesaksianbuddhis.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

Apakah kelompok kristian mahu mempercayai kebenaran agama buddha setelah membaca pengakuan tersebut? Pastinya tidak. Justeru tiada sebab untuk kelompok kristian mendakwa keajaiban penyembuhan yang berlaku dalam agama mereka sebagai bukti akan kebenaran agama mereka itu.

Begitu juga dengan klaim-klaim keajaiban penyembuhan dalam Islam di link di bawah.

http://www.pengobatan.com/pengalaman/index_pengalaman_kesaksian.html

Kelompok kristian mahu percaya? Sudah tentu tidak.

So isu klaim keajaiban penyembuhan oleh kelompok kristian ini bagi saya hanyalah sesuatu yang bersifat 'nothing'. Islam juga mempunyai klaim keajaiban penyembuhan mereka sendiri. Begitu juga dengan agama-agama yang lain. So di mana kelebihannya klaim keajaiban penyembuhan oleh sesuatu amalan agama??

Namun saya memahami. Saya melihat kelompok kristian ini sudah tidak mampu berpegang pada kitab bible mereka untuk membuktikan kelebihan agama mereka bila mana mereka sendiri pun sudah tidak mampu membuktikan bahawa bible mereka itu masih 100% bersih daripada sebarang kesalahan dan penyelewengan. Justeru mereka sekarang cuba berpegangan kepada konsep-konsep keajaiban yang berlaku dalam agama mereka. Malangnya keajaiban juga berlaku dalam agama-agama yang lain. So sekal lagi mereka tidak punya sebarang pegangan untuk menyatakan kelebihan agama mereka berbanding dengan agama-agama yang lain.

Saya terfikir sesuatu. Jika kelompok kristian ini sudah mengakui orang biasa di dalam agama mereka pun boleh melakukan keajaiban penyembuhan, justeru secara tidak sedar, mereka telah mendiskreditkan kemampuan Jesus dalam melakukan penyembuhan daripada penyakit. Dengan kata lain tiada sebarang keistimewaan atas kemampuan Jesus dalam melakukan keajaiban penyembuhan kerana orang biasa pun mampu melakukan perkara yang sama.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2011 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Hello guys,

Just wanted to share the great things that our Lord is doing in our midst.

http:/ ...
kompia23 Post at 6-11-2011 09:52

He is a professional photographer too...seagull...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-12-2011 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Praise the Lord. This is why we believe because we see and receive.
PhilipBenYHWH Post at 6-11-2011 14:04

And don't forget to blesssss others too.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2011 12:14 AM | Show all posts
The story of the Christian miracles do not give any meaning to me because the magic is happening in other religions.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2012 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by newsongfashion at 28-2-2012 09:48
The story of the Christian miracles do not give any meaning to me because the magic is happening in  ...
erusi2 Post at 11-12-2011 00:14

Anything genuine in this world, there are  many counterfeits. For example,there are many counterfeit Rolex Watches in the market, that doesn't meanswe reject the genuine. There are many pirated DVDs in the market, that doesn't means we reject the original or fear the genuine. Likewise, Satan like to counterfeit what is genuine from God especially those supernatural experience with the purpose to distract the focus of mankind toward Almighty God and putting fear to Christian for the the possibility leading to deception. Bible tell us God is not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind. God is looking for a partnership 'on earth as it is in Heaven' (Mat 6:10). Whatever existing on Heaven, we have the authority to release it on earth, whatever not exist in Heaven, we have been given authority to bind it (eg. sickness, curse, etc) Bill Johnson said Holy Spirit lives in every believers, but He rest upon very few. The ultimate purpose God intended for mankind is to host His presence, His Glory resting upon us. Our salvation is first step into the journey of the supernatural.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2012 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by newsongfashion at 28-2-2012 09:58
The story of the Christian miracles do not give any meaning to me because the magic is happening in  ...
erusi2 Post at 11-12-2011 00:14

The life of Jesus on earth is the life of miracles. When John, the baptist heard in prison, he sent word by his disciples and said to him, "Are you the one who is to come, or shall we look for another?"
And Jesus answered them, "Go and tell John what you hear and see: the blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have good news preached to them. (Mat 11:4-5 ESV)

Instead of giving theological debate, old testament's scriptures or prophecy, Jesus just point to the "WORKS" himself which testify of Him as a Messiah. Jesus is our model to follow. To reject the move of the Spirit of God is to reject the face of God.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 05:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058590 second(s), 37 queries .