Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3492|Reply: 0

What is in a Destiny?

[Copy link]
Post time 12-1-2012 09:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by Buddhitakso at 12-1-2012 10:41

Perhaps, you have heard of destiny; you are my other half; we are destined to meet with each other; we seem to share with common chemistry; why I happen to meet and love you - not your neighbour? What are all these about? The explanation lies in the wonder of nature again.

When the three basic elements interacted together, the very first dot of becoming process (integration process) begins. When billions and trillions of dots come together, it would manifest into some sort of beings - let say human beings. Respectively, each dot would contain a sort of genetic information that is unique and aggregation of dots would subsequently develop into a pool of behaviour. Such unique behaviour would be enclosed within the same being until the next unbecoming process (disintegration process) begins upon a specific time of maturity. During the disintegration process, the same basic elements within billions and trillions of dots would liberate from each other and sustain freedom of sorts. When more different beings when through the same disintegration processes, more different basic elements within billions and trillions of dots would sustain freedom and thus assimilate among each other in the realm of existence.

So now, let say there are three different beings i.e. Person H, Person O and Person R. Within Person H, let say there are element-dot of h1, h2, h3, h4 and respectively the same manner goes for the other two persons. When Person H, Person O, Person R went through the disintegration processes all of their respective element-dot i.e. h1…h4, o1…o4, r1…r4 would liberate and assimilate among each other.  When comes a specific conducive time period, the same fragmented and assimilated element-dot would go through integration process again and through the copulation process of living Person S and Person E (father and mother), thus forming a new being, let say Person HORSE.

As such, Person HORSE would carry the genetic information deriving not only from Person S and Person E but also Person H, Person O and Person R. Supposedly Person HORSE would carry fragmented and assimilated element-dot of h1, o2, r1, s3, e2.  In a second scenario, the remaining of fragmented and assimilated element-dot that derived from Person H, Person O and Person R would go through integration process again and through the copulation process of living Person N and Person Y, thus forming a new being, let say Person HORNY. Supposedly, Person HORNY would carry fragmented and assimilated element-dot of h2, o1, r2, n2, y2.

Now, in a third scenario, the other remaining of fragmented and assimilated element-dot that derived from Person H, Person O and Person R would go through integration process again and through the copulation process of living Person T and Person I, thus forming a new being, let say Person HORTI. Supposedly, Person HORTI would carry fragmented and assimilated element-dot of h3, o3, r3, t2, i3. Inevitably, under the natural law of attraction, anything that belongs to the same ancestry would somehow tend to attract with each other no matter how far or near distance, how long or short time period, etc.

Supposedly, Person HORSE lives in England, Person HORTI in Australia and Person HORNY in New Zealand. In their present lifetime, Person HORSE is good friend of Person HORTI; while Person HORTI and Person HORNY are husband and wife. If you view their relationships in a complete perspective, all of them are inter-related somehow and somewhere before time; just like how genetic lineage orientates through generations. Thus, in their present lifetime they tend to have the chances to meet and know with each other and not other non-relevant beings.

So by now, one would know what Destiny is made in Heaven; Man looks for his other half; We shared with a common chemistry would mean in general context. Finally, according to Christianity, it is believed that all human beings begin with Adam and Eve and this saying may hold its truth literally. One for All, All for One!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 06:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.161958 second(s), 27 queries .