Return to list New
View: 10353|Reply: 45

A reply from CEO J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

[Copy link]
Post time 30-3-2012 01:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by ifanonline at 30-3-2012 13:45

A reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan to a pretty girl seeking a rich husband

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here.

I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above.

You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York.

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?

I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit.

If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden(?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I've met a few girls who don't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys.

4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

A philosophical reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan:

Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.

My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square.

However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position".

If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income.This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps.

signed,
J.P. Morgan CEO

apa pendapat anda semua?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2012 01:48 PM | Show all posts
I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

bagi wanita, 'value' wanita is at the most peak until the age of 25...25 dah kira cut off point...above 26 is going down hill from there...a depreciating asset u might say...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 01:58 PM | Show all posts
mesti malu gile pempuan tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2012 02:14 PM | Show all posts
mesti malu gile pempuan tu
lil_honey Post at 30-3-2012 13:58

pompuan tu mata duitan...padan muka...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 02:28 PM | Show all posts
served her right!!!! amboi2...tgk soklan pon rasa pompuan ni takdelah cerdik mana

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2012 02:44 PM | Show all posts
served her right!!!! amboi2...tgk soklan pon rasa pompuan ni takdelah cerdik mana
siputsedut Post at 30-3-2012 14:28

itu la, she thinks lelaki kaya nak pompuan cam dier...sebab cantik, she is so wrong...lelaki kaya nak cari pompuan kaya juga...lelaki kaya tak mau gendong biawak betina hidup in his life...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-3-2012 03:54 PM | Show all posts
aku sukaaa article ni laaaa
bestttttttttttttttttttt

regards

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Bukan semua yang kaya raya boleh diperbodohkan dengan kecantikan.  Kalau untuk stock buat main2 mungkin tapi kalau untuk dibuat isteri lain pula pilihan mereka ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-3-2012 04:46 PM | Show all posts
for real ke ni?
macam benang lawak jenaka pulak dh

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 07:22 PM | Show all posts
beberapa tahun lepas saya pernah baca cerita ni.

very disturbing indeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2012 11:36 PM | Show all posts
hahahaha....mmg business minded betul la...ceo nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 02:09 PM | Show all posts
moral of d story
yg cantik2 ni buat stock geli2 jee

regards

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2012 02:10 PM | Show all posts
moral of d story

regards

Use magic Report

moral of d story

regards

Use magic Report

moral of d story

regards

Use magic Report

moral of d story

regards

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2012 12:45 AM | Show all posts
hahaha, sgt setuju dgn pandangan n penjelasan CEO itu...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2012 11:33 AM | Show all posts
haha...very funny....i wonder if the CEO said like that bcoz he already married.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon

check out the personal part : Dimon is married to Judith Kent; they have three children: Julia, Laura, and Kara Leigh.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2012 11:59 AM | Show all posts
perghhhh.. kene calit terus ke dahi ke malu an awek tuh. sebok laaa ckp die ctk. ctk itu pudar ok! faded! bini2 orang kaye tuh pon aku rase yg bpelajaran n same kaye ngn laki masing2. nak kahwin ayam2 kcik cm pompuan tuh? mnyusahkan die je. die msti nk yg intelligent n mmbantu die.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2012 01:06 PM | Show all posts
pergh..sempoi gila jawapan ceo tu..mesti terkulat kulat pompuan tu baca..hihi

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060928 second(s), 43 queries .