CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: freekey

Lima Bulan Mislina Mustaffa Hidup Gelandangan

[Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2012 04:54 PM | Show all posts
cuba yg homeless tu muda remaja dan cantik plak...misti xselamatnya duk tido merata2. Paham x maksud aku?

plus kalo dia dh ckp homeless tu ada baiknya, maka apa sumbangan buku dia tu kepada masyarakat? adakah dgn ini kerajaan xperlu pikikan pasal nasih homeless people lagi sbb ternyata kajian beliau menyatakan bahawa homeless ni sebenarnya baik???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2012 04:57 PM | Show all posts
awal bln 5 kalau tak silap (masa tgh hangat pasal org berkhemah kat dataran) ada dalam the sun interview pasal projek homeless dia ni...
dia siap jual rumah dia semata2 nak homeless....pastu tu siap mention 2 ekor anjing terpaksa bagi kat orang jaga...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 05:04 PM | Show all posts
dia ni homeless ke brainless (ada ke perkataan ni?) huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 05:16 PM | Show all posts
ni link interview the sun http://www.thesundaily.my/news/359270

Going homeless by choice
Posted on 25 April 2012 - 01:26pm

Bissme S.
lifestyle@thesundaily.com

FRENCH author and feminist Simone de Beauvoir once said that 85% of a woman’s daily life is spent cleaning the dirt that keeps coming back.

This remark influenced local actress Mislina Mustaffa to embark on an interesting journey – to go homeless for a year.

“When you have no house, you have no dirt to clean,” says the 41-year-old. “I’m curious to see what I’ll be doing with this 85% of my time.”

Mislina is keeping a journal to record all her experiences from her adventure and plans to turn it into a book for publication next year.

She also intends to use the journal as the basis for her thesis in her studies in the future, most likely in the field of performing arts.

Interestingly, it was not difficult for her to give up the place she had called home for the last eight years and disposing off most of her furniture, except for a few of her favourite books and paintings which a friend would be keeping for her.

What she found difficult was giving up Atan and Mong, her dogs who had been with her for more than a year. Fortunately, she managed to find a new home for them.

“I learnt that it’s easier to give up material things,” says Mislina, who has acted in films such as Anak Halal, Talentime and Cun, as well as Karaoke that was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009.

Asked if she plans to get her pets Atan and Mong back, she says: “I’m sure the new owners will get attached to the dogs and they to them. It will be cruel, heartless and unfair to tear them apart.”

For her project, which she dubs ‘homeless by choice’, Mislina only has four changes of attire and basic essentials in her bag. If she has a film or TV drama shoot, she will stay in the city. Otherwise, she will be travelling all over Malaysia.

So far, she has visited Pulau Tioman, Peang and Bintulu in Sarawak, staying mostly in budget hotels. She has met people from all walks of life – from a Canadian hippie to a Korean student who could not speak proper English.

“The journey has been tiring but the experience has been enriching,” she says.

Mislina has also adopted ‘a couch service’ from good friends as well as kind-hearted strangers who offer their couch to her to bed down for free. “Usually, I would stay with them for two or three nights,” she says.

Most of the time, her gracious hosts are kind enough to invite her for lunch and dinner as well.

So far, she has stayed with four families, and mingling with them has exposed the actress to new experiences.

“When I stayed with a Chinese family, I noticed a picture of a rhinoceros pasted on their front door,” she says. “Later, I learnt that it’s a fengshui symbol to keep robbers away.”

Mislina says staying with people from different backgrounds has helped her to sharpen her skills as an actress.

“Through this project, I hope to get to know our society and its people a little better.

“Should I write a script in the future, I’ll include bits of my experiences. It’ll make the script more interesting and realistic.”

Mislina also hopes to show that a woman has many choices in life. “Many Asian women’s ultimate goal is to get married, have kids and have a house that they can call home,” she says.

“They have become slaves to this social and stereotypical image. All their efforts, money and energy are dedicated towards this goal.

“It’s okay to have a home. But your home should not become your prison. Your home should not be your only dream.”

Mislina’s ‘homeless by choice’ project has also helped her to create a better bond with society.

She says many actors have this wrong perception that they should not mingle with ordinary folks. They, in fact, feel that they should remain reclusive and exclusive.

“They would make their assistants do all their chores for them, even buying fruits from a street vendor. And, they definitely wouldn’t think of queuing up at a coffee shop to get a cup of coffee.

“But we actors represent society. We play roles that we see in society. If you refuse to be associated with society, how convincing are you going to be in your performances?

“For instance, if an actor has to play a fruit seller, how will he know the emotions experienced by such a person? This is why some actors put up such shallow performances.”

Actors cannot be aloof and keep away from society. They should be part of society, adds Mislina.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 05:48 PM | Show all posts
memang la tidaklah sesukar yang disangka.. ko homeless ade tp ade  laptop, duit, kerja segala...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 06:18 PM | Show all posts
taste Anuar Zain ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-6-2012 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by miskiah at 4-6-2012 19:02

Ternyata walau kak kiah cuma s ekolah tingkatan 6, tapi kak kiah tak berfikiran sempit macam sesetengah org kat sini. Kita kena respect other pepel has their own choice in life. Bebaru ni kak kiah sembang dengan seorang budak thailand bertudung labuh. Ya allah, falsafah hidup nya sangat bijak dan cerdik walau baru berusia 19 tahun....alangkah bagus jika remaja kita bermentaliti seperti itu. Tapi apa yang ada, kita lebih suka meuncari buroknya manusia lain untuk puaskan nafsu kita nak mengutuk...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Reply 25# woghihden

Adik....ramai jugak gelandangan yg solat kat surau...malah memang mislina tu siap bawak telekung kalau datang ke lokasi shooting dik oi! Tak baik berburjk sangka gitu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2012 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Reply 48# miskiah

i like.. hehehe.. bagi aku biarlah baju tu seksi aku bleh tutup mata lagi kalau solat ni di jaga. moga nanti tuhan bagi hidayah suh tutup semua. feeling ustad  lak..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 07:30 PM | Show all posts
apahal le pulak makcik ni melawan konsep asas dan fitrah manusia?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 07:39 PM | Show all posts
busuk2 gitu pun boleh ke?

kalo sesat je stranded ke xperlah dlm keadaan darurat

hurm ...
VirginLady Post at 4-6-2012 12:19

kalO busuk leh mandi..tp kalau sOal sOlat sama ada dOrang wat atau x..
itu antara dia dgn Allah...
tp bukan semua x sOlat,cuma maybe mereka segan nak jOin jemaah kOt?
bersangka baik je la uOls..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 07:44 PM | Show all posts
harap2 tak lupa sembahyang...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 08:44 PM | Show all posts
biarlah dia nak buat kajian pasal homeless atau apa sekali pun. sapa kata takde pekdah, ada faedahnye. kite sendiri ada nak gi tolong tanya sebab apa homelss tu takde rumah, ada pernah terdetik dalam hati nak tolong hulur sesuap nasi kat homeless. takde kan! jauhkan diri ada la, cakap busuk, sewel macam2 lagi. sekurangnya ada gak golongan yang nak kaji kenapa diorang jadi macam tu. i bukan minat kat mislina ni pun, tp kalu benda yang ada rasional tu biar jer lah.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 08:53 PM | Show all posts
ayiebest06 Post at 4-6-2012 17:04

like...lile...like!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 08:55 PM | Show all posts
ayiebest06 Post at 4-6-2012 17:04

yg pasti baju less

Tp ok lorrr dia ada keprihatinan ngan golongan gelandangan
Drpd retis yg sibuk skandal sana sini
Lakunannya pon ok

Cuma tang pakaian jahhh x berkrnan
Biar homeless jgn malu less

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 09:07 PM | Show all posts
i sokong mislina somehow i faham ape yg disampaikan oleh beliau.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2012 09:34 PM | Show all posts
dia ni eccentric.

ada jenis2 manusia yg macam ni. fius otak mereka tidak mahu(atas kerelaan diri sendiri) ikut aturan normal manusia biasa.

idup mereka sentiasa mahu menongkah arus....well in a good or bad way depending on their choice.

banyak example org2eccentric( yg banyak menongkah arus norma hidup manusia) yg MENYESAL  ketika mereka tua kelak. boleh google dlm internet utk baca kisah hidup.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 10:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply 18# solstice

Apasal plak babitkan mizz Nina ngan NOh hujan plak

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 10:13 PM | Show all posts
hoiiii ye la ko memang ckp okay sebab ko dah ada rumah.. lpas setahun ko balik duk umah tido puas2.... kalo ko xde rete hidup merempat gelandangan selama-lamanya adakah aman konsepnya?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2012 10:23 PM | Show all posts
im on the other side here...aku rasa matlamat yang dia nak dapat dalam projek ni sangat bagus.salah 1 cara utk menyelami dunia manusia yang tak berumah.aku akan beli buku dia, kalau berbaloi utk dibaca.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076848 second(s), 42 queries .