CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 11-3-2013 10:51 AM | Show all posts
I guess i just hand pick few typical muslim answers from this thread for all to enjoy.....

My query in post #110; "Another interesting point to note the inventor of one of the most useful item in 21st century, the USB pen drive is the invention of a Malaysian Chinese,Pua Khien Seng from Sekinjang who invented it in Taiwan because he couldn't get the scholarship to study in local university because of again...the damned discriminating policy of whatever muslim and bumi 1st of islamic Malaysian government. Eventually he got a private scholarship to further his study in Taiwan and now his company is making billions in Taiwan, whose lost is it ?? No thanks again to a religion called piislam ! Last year he came back to Malaysia and invest, guess where he invested ?? Penang ! Where is muslim scientists of useful contribution to humanity leh ???? NONE !"

This is the serpentine ustazy's answer in post #112; Ha ha , this frothy mouth christian in 'wkk5159' is trying to claim inventions by Jews to be inventions by Christians. Allo! Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew. Why are trying to insinuate that he is Christian? The USB flash drive is not even an invention in technical terms. It is just an external  repackaging and rewiring of EEPROMs that makes it easy to carry about. The inventor of the EEprom is Dov Frohman.

As can be seen from the above, another typical deceptive and fictional muslim answer....

See my answer in post #110 again; "See, we deal with facts and we acknowledge the contribution of Jews scientists to modern science advancement, people like Albert Einstein, James Franck, Fritz Haber.....even the young inventor of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg...and his fiancee ??? The slant eye Han beauty !  "
Anybody with elementary command of English will understand what i wrote above when i acknowledge Mark Zuckerberg as a Jews and his fiancee, a Chinese American. Anyboby is insinuating Zuckerberg as Christians ??? Apparently the severly deluded ustazy is !

Now he try to deny the very fact that USB pen drive is an invention by Malaysian's Chinese simply because...well, he is a very jealous and envious Australoid which has an average IQ of 90 as proven by anthropologist !
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_pendrive
http://sweetwiskies.blogspot.com ... e-is-malaysian.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2013 11:53 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 10:51 AM
I guess i just hand pick few typical muslim answers from this thread for all to enjoy.....

My query in post #110; "Another interesting point to note the inventor of one of the most useful item in 21st century, the USB pen drive is the invention of a Malaysian Chinese,Pua Khien Seng from Sekinjang who invented it in Taiwan because he couldn't get the scholarship to study in local university because of again...the damned discriminating policy of whatever muslim and bumi 1st of islamic Malaysian government. Eventually he got a private scholarship to further his study in Taiwan and now his company is making billions in Taiwan, whose lost is it ?? No thanks again to a religion called piislam ! Last year he came back to Malaysia and invest, guess where he invested ?? Penang ! Where is muslim scientists of useful contribution to humanity leh ???? NONE !"

This is the serpentine ustazy's answer in post #112; Ha ha , this frothy mouth christian in 'wkk5159' is trying to claim inventions by Jews to be inventions by Christians. Allo! Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew. Why are trying to insinuate that he is Christian? The USB flash drive is not even an invention in technical terms. It is just an external  repackaging and rewiring of EEPROMs that makes it easy to carry about. The inventor of the EEprom is Dov Frohman.

As can be seen from the above, another typical deceptive and fictional muslim answer....

See my answer in post #110 again; "See, we deal with facts and we acknowledge the contribution of Jews scientists to modern science advancement, people like Albert Einstein, James Franck, Fritz Haber.....even the young inventor of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg...and his fiancee ??? The slant eye Han beauty !  "
Anybody with elementary command of English will understand what i wrote above when i acknowledge Mark Zuckerberg as a Jews and his fiancee, a Chinese American. Anyboby is insinuating Zuckerberg as Christians ??? Apparently the severly deluded ustazy is !

Now he try to deny the very fact that USB pen drive is an invention by Malaysian's Chinese simply because...well, he is a very jealous and envious Australoid which has an average IQ of 90 as proven by anthropologist !
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_invented_the_pendrive
http://sweetwiskies.blogspot.com ... e-is-malaysian.html

Ha ha , you have already been stripped naked. Let's review our so called 'discussion' so far

(1) sam1528 : Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?
wkk5159 : ???

(2) sam1528 : Where are the independent verification of the credentials of your idols in the like of Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina?
wkk5159 : (stomping foot) They were ex muslims! I challenge you to provide their credentials
sam1528 : ??

(3) sam1528 : Paul provided 3 versions to his so called vision. Why are you so scared to answer?
wkk5159 : I don't need to answer. I challenge you to post this in a christian forum
sam1528 : I already posted it before in another thread
wkk5159 : ??

(4) sam1528 : Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'?
wkk5159 : Dr Ergun Caner is not even in the top 100 of TV evangelists
sam1528 : There is a difference between evangelists and TV evangelists
wkk5159 : ???

(5) sam1528 : pssst , constantine was a pagan when he chaired the council of nicea
wkk5159 : he became christian before the battle of milvian bridge
sam1528 : he only had visions (unconfirmed reports) before the battle
wkk5159 : he became christian
sam1528 : you mean by seeing visions one becomes christian
wkk5159 : ??

(6) sam1528 : can you explain just how can your God die
wkk5159 : the sports women are all christians

Ha ha , is this is the best arguments that christianity can offer , no wonder christianity is on the decline.

Ha ha , ok I give it to you mark zukerberg is a Jew and not christian as I claim you claim. Therefore most of the technological developments is from the Jews. Why then are glorifying christians?

Can you explain to me just how is the USB pen drive is an invention? Ok that chinese 'invented' it. Credit to be given when it due. The main component is just the EEprom. How does it fit into the category of invention?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Another typical muslim query from this thread for all to enjoy.....

Serpentine query in post #120; "How can a God die per your theology?

Christian answer ; Jesus Christ was crucified, resurrected 3 days later and ascended to Heaven to rule as King and will come back again to judge at Armageddon. You have a problem with that ???

Even the quran said that Jesus did not die, only that they have a heavily modified accounts by Mu-Ham-Mad whereby Jesus was ascended to heaven minus crucifixion and resurrection so that this fake demonic prophet can have a treacherous excuse of slotting himself into line of Abrahamic religion and shamelessly proclaiming himself as last prophet .... But Interestingly, being a illiterate prophet, he sure didn't realise that Al-Masihi in koran is believe to come back to judge earthlings at last day is Jesus Christ himself !

And unlike Jesus who is reigning in Heaven, Mu-Ham-Mad is definitely rotting in hades now !

Ooooh...the gravely humiliated ustazy by the fact that muslim countries are all so backward, misery and anything retrograde now is so desperate that he has to quote African countries like Congo and Burundi to defend himself....

Ok lah, poor old ustazy, being a honest Christian we do admit that they are few backward so called Christian majority countries in the world but do you understand when we look at an issue at a macro point of view as oppose to micro of narrow point of view ???
The very factual truth remain; As a whole, muslim countries are synonymous with backwardness, violated human and women right, rampant corruption, rifed with civil war, and anything retrograde !
If you really want to avoid the reality and resort to childishly hand pick one or two Christian countries to justify your failed religion, well......want me to also reciprocate the same tactic ???
Take Somalia for example, being a 100% Sunni Muslims country in Africa, how is Somalia as compare to Congo and Burundi ???
In fact, not only in Africa, it's the worst country in the world where it is lawless war rifed country with no recognised government ! therewww.muslimpopulation.com/africa/Somalia/inslam%20In%20...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 12:03 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 11:54 AM
Another typical muslim query from this thread for all to enjoy.....

Serpentine query in post #120 "How can a God die per your theology?

Christian answer ; Jesus Christ was crucified, resurrected 3 days later and ascended to Heaven to rule as King and will come back again to judge at Armageddon. You have a problem with that ???

Even the quran said that Jesus did not die, only that they have a heavily modified accounts by Mu-Ham-Mad whereby Jesus was ascended to heaven minus crucifixion and resurrection so that this fake demonic prophet can have a treacherous excuse of slotting himself into line of Abrahamic religion and shamelessly proclaiming himself as last prophet .... But Interestingly, being a illiterate prophet, he sure didn't realise that Al-Masihi in koran is believe to come back to judge earthlings at last day is Jesus Christ himself !

And unlike Jesus who is reigning in Heaven, Mu-Ham-Mad is definitely rotting in hades now !

Ooooh...the gravely humiliated ustazy by the fact that muslim countries are all so backward, misery and anything retrograde now is so desperate that he has to quote African countries like Congo and Burundi to defend himself....

Ok lah, poor old ustazy, being a honest Christian we do admit that they are few backward so called Christian majority countries in the world but do you understand when we look at an issue at a macro point of view as oppose to micro of narrow point of view ???
The very factual truth remain; As a whole, muslim countries are synonymous with backwardness, violated human and women right, rampant corruption, rifed with civil war, and anything retrograde !
If you really want to avoid the reality and resort to childishly hand pick one or two Christian countries to justify your failed religion, well......want me to also reciprocate the same tactic ???
Take Somalia for example, being a 100% Sunni Muslims country in Africa, how is Somalia as compare to Congo and Burundi ???
In fact, not only in Africa, it's the worst country in the world where it is lawless war rifed country with no recognised government ! therewww.muslimpopulation.com/africa/Somalia/inslam%20In%20...

Ha ha , the question is very simple. How can a God die? What resurrected the dead God? This means the entity that resurrected the dead God must be a more powerful God. There is no logic in your answer.

We muslims believe that Prophet Isa(as) will come back. However we follow the religion of Prophet Isa(as) whereas you follow the religion about biblical Jesus. Can you show any biblical verses that biblical Jesus demand worship?

Are Congo / Burundi not christian majority countries? That effectively negates your oft repeated argument that Islam causes backwardness. To your logic , christianity also causes backwardness. Ha ha

The poorest nation according to the United Nation's 2011 Human Development Reportis Congo. Oops to your logic , Christianity causes backwardness. TQ .... ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-3-2013 12:07 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 12:35 PM | Show all posts
The serpentine ustazy thought that by listing out those "unanswered" questions ( in fact it has been answered), gullible forumers here( muslims of course) will believe what he had twisted without realizing that there are even more smart and well informed forumers here.....

Don't believe ?

Just take 2 samples out of 6 filthy questions by the australoid ustazy....

The serpent query; Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?

My answer from as early as post #55; "I just take one prime example; Perhaps the biggest superstition (which has caused untold monetary expense and loss of life to Muslims) is that believers need to travel to Mecca and circle a meteorite seven times.  This practice was borrowed directly from the Arab pagans, which even Muhammad's successors found odd (Muslim 2915)."

Of the idols worshipped by the pagans at Mecca in Muhammad's time, only the black rock was allowed to remain, since it was holy to his Quraish tribe.

The serpent query; Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'?

My answer in post#93; "What that gullible ustaz  fail to understand when i said Dr Ergun Caner and Arnoud Van Doorn(not Dorn as wrongly spelled by ustaz, see i know them better... ) are nobody doesn't mean that i don't know who they are but reality is that they are really nobody......see Dr Ergun Caner, the last time i checked, he is not even in the top 100 of famous TV evangelists, right from AA Allen, Billy Graham to Jim Whittington....where is he ? Kononnya famous according to the ustaz.
and.... Arnoud van Doorn ? This balding sidekick of Geert Wilder, if not converted to Islam, who in their right mind will pay any attention to him at all ?????"

Isn't evangelists like Billy Graham and Jim Whittington are also popular TV evangelists ???

Note his answer in post #96; "Ha ha , this is really funny. When embarrassed , you readily disavow your fellow christian like Dr Ergun Caner. Dr Caner was the Dean of the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary , Liberty University."  suddenly a evangelist become a Dean of a university !!!

Note here is the answer from his earlier post #91; "Dr Ergun Caner is a popular evangelist in the US. Oops , a popular evengelist who got caught lying that he was a former muslim" ...

Now you all know why he is a serpentine ustazzzzyyyy....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 12:46 PM | Show all posts
A very deluded and seriously shrouded in denial stage muslim here blatantly fail to acknowledge that 100% muslim sunni Somalia is not even listed in the report of UN report. coz it's not a soverign country anymore ! ....

At least i'm honest to admit that Conga and Burundi (not 100% Christians with sizeable muslims and pagan too) are backward so called Christian majority countries and unlike the ostrichy ustazz....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-3-2013 01:02 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 12:35 PM
The serpentine ustazy thought that by listing out those "unanswered" questions ( in fact it has been answered), gullible forumers here( muslims of course) will believe what he had twisted without realizing that there are even more smart and well informed forumers here.....

Don't believe ?

Just take 2 samples out of 6 filthy questions by the australoid ustazy....

The serpent query; Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?

My answer from as early as post #55; "I just take one prime example; Perhaps the biggest superstition (which has caused untold monetary expense and loss of life to Muslims) is that believers need to travel to Mecca and circle a meteorite seven times.  This practice was borrowed directly from the Arab pagans, which even Muhammad's successors found odd (Muslim 2915)."

Of the idols worshipped by the pagans at Mecca in Muhammad's time, only the black rock was allowed to remain, since it was holy to his Quraish tribe.

The serpent query; Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'?

My answer in post#93; "What that gullible ustaz  fail to understand when i said Dr Ergun Caner and Arnoud Van Doorn(not Dorn as wrongly spelled by ustaz, see i know them better... ) are nobody doesn't mean that i don't know who they are but reality is that they are really nobody......see Dr Ergun Caner, the last time i checked, he is not even in the top 100 of famous TV evangelists, right from AA Allen, Billy Graham to Jim Whittington....where is he ? Kononnya famous according to the ustaz.
and.... Arnoud van Doorn ? This balding sidekick of Geert Wilder, if not converted to Islam, who in their right mind will pay any attention to him at all ?????"

Isn't evangelists like Billy Graham and Jim Whittington are also popular TV evangelists ???

Note his answer in post #96; "Ha ha , this is really funny. When embarrassed , you readily disavow your fellow christian like Dr Ergun Caner. Dr Caner was the Dean of the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary , Liberty University."  suddenly a evangelist become a Dean of a university !!!

Note here is the answer from his earlier post #91; "Dr Ergun Caner is a popular evangelist in the US. Oops , a popular evengelist who got caught lying that he was a former muslim" ...

Now you all know why he is a serpentine ustazzzzyyyy....

Ha ha , you are not answering the questions but try to divert the topic. Lets focus on your so called answers

(1) My question : Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?
Your answer : just take one prime example; Perhaps the biggest superstition (which has caused untold monetary expense and loss of life to Muslims) is that believers need to travel to Mecca and circle a meteorite seven times.  This practice was borrowed directly from the Arab pagans, which even Muhammad's successors found odd (Muslim 2915)."

Unanswered issue : What has circumambulation of the kaabah / tawaf has got to do with idols being worshiped by the then pagan Quraish? Idolatry was introduced ~ 450 yrs before Prophet Muhammad(saw). Before that the Kaabah was the centre for monotheism of Prophet Ibrahim(as).

(2) My question : Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'?
Your answer : What that gullible ustaz  fail to understand when i said Dr Ergun Caner and Arnoud Van Doorn(not Dorn as wrongly spelled by ustaz, see i know them better... ) are nobody doesn't mean that i don't know who they are but reality is that they are really nobody......see Dr Ergun Caner, the last time i checked, he is not even in the top 100 of famous TV evangelists, right from AA Allen, Billy Graham to Jim Whittington....where is he ? Kononnya famous according to the ustaz.

Unanswered or sidestepped issue : Dr Ergun Caner is a popular (then) evangelist who happen to lie (and got exposed) being an ex muslim. What has he got to do with the TV evangelists like AA Allen , Billy Graham etc? An evangelist is not necessarily a TV evangelist. Why are you conflating the two?

(3) Ha ha , caught you lying again (per underlined) : Your post #125

My actual post #96
you readily disavow your fellow christian like Dr Ergun Caner. Dr Caner was the Dean of the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary , Liberty University. Whoops , he got demoted because his lie of being an ex muslim was exposed. Huh? Why are you talking about TV evangelists? You are trying to divert the issue once again.  

Unanswered issue or sidestepped issue : Why can't an evangelist be the dean of a faculty?

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-3-2013 01:42 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 01:13 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 12:46 PM
A very deluded and seriously shrouded in denial stage muslim here blatantly fail to acknowledge that 100% muslim sunni Somalia is not even listed in the report of UN report. coz it's not a soverign country anymore ! ....

At least i'm honest to admit that Conga and Burundi (not 100% Christians with sizeable muslims and pagan too) are backward so called Christian majority countries and unlike the ostrichy ustazz....

Ha ha , now you are just speculating that Somalia is not even included as it is not a soverign country per the UN report. Ok then , point out where in the provided link that state of such? Ha ha , it is very apparent that the actual snake is you who keeps on lying and changing the goalposts. Poor chap ...

Since you like the wiki so much :
Christianity in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is the majority religion, followed by about 96% of the population. Denominations include Protestant (including Kimbanguism) 39%, Roman Catholic 50%, Orthodox 0.1%, and other Christian 7%

congo

Christianity in Burundi constitutes a majority of the population, with an estimated 75% Christian (sub-divided into 60% Roman Catholic and 15% Protestant).[1]

burundi

The theme of your argument is that Islam causes backwardness of a nation. Since Congo occupies the top position followed closely by Burundi in the UN report of the world's poorest countries , by your logic , Christianity causes the backwardness of a nation and according to the UN report , by your logic , Christianity now tops in causing backwardness of a nation.

Ha ha , you argue without thinking ...

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-3-2013 01:18 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2013 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Woooo......expected answers from a seriously deluded and demon possessed ustazzyyy.....

So fast try to wriggle and twist himself to safety already ???
The serpentine ustaz said;  "Why can't an evangelist be the dean of a faculty?" ......which was of course in serious conflict with his earlier statement that Dr Caner was a evangelists.
But when i mentioned TV evangelists, as usual, without blinking an eye, suddenly shamelessly become the spoke person for Billy Graham and Jim Whittington and he said; "No, No, No, Evangelists not equivalent to TV Evangelists....! " now even an evangelist  can suddenly become a dean !
Like this, what more can we can  say ah ??

A serpent face won't turn red one, have we seen a flushed serpent before ?

Aiyaaa, the "refuse to accept the fact" ustazzyyy still want to argue and defend the factual truth that Islamic countries are all backward, misery and utterly retrograde ah ????
Still the Congo and Burundi thingy..... ?? Ok lah, let us all do a simple categorization of the countries in the world for this gullible apek australoid ustazy to read(doubt he can comprehend though...); http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country

A. Developed Countries -  USA, Japan, Canada, Germany, UK, France etc....Pathetically, not a single one muslim countries in the list ! Bayang pun tiada ! despite the fact that Islam being the no.2 largest faith in the world !

B. Graduated developing economies - Hong Kong, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Cyprus, Romania, Slovenia, Malta, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia and San Marino. Again no bayang of Islamic countries !   

C. Developing economies - Virtually all muslim countries fall under this category and in actual fact most of them are at the lower end of the table. There are a lot of disparity in the countries listed under this group, For example, countries like BRIC countries or popularly known as 4 Golden Brick Nations, which consists of Brazil, Russia, India and China. Again, no bayang of Islamic countries !

Sometime i feel sorry for this ustazy as he fought valiantly to defend that blind pagan origin faith of his without realising all the tangible facts and truths are against Islam. Above example of countries are just tip of ice-berg.....more ugly truths are waiting to be uncovered.....stay tune !

Last edited by wkk5159 on 11-3-2013 04:45 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 04:07 PM | Show all posts
A very interesting read on http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Pagan_Origins_of_Islam ;
Pagan Origins of Islam
Pagan heritage of worship at the Ka’aba
Pagan heritage of the Black-stone
Pagan past of Islamic praying and fasting
Pagan heritage of Tawaf between Safa and Marwa
Pagan requirement of “Ihram”
Pagan heritage of Circumambulation
Pagan heritage of Islamic Crescent Moon

Just an extract from Pagan heritage of Circumambulation;

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.

Got to go and work now guys, see you all soon.... ciao !

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 04:54 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 03:57 PM
Woooo......expected answers from a seriously deluded and demon possessed ustazzyyy.....

So fast try to wriggle and twist himself to safety already ???
The serpentine ustaz said;  "Why can't an evangelist be the dean of a faculty?" ......which was of course in serious conflict with his earlier statement that Dr Caner was a evangelists.
But when i mentioned TV evangelists, as usual, without blinking an eye, suddenly shamelessly become the spoke person for Billy Graham and Jim Whittington and he said; "No, No, No, Evangelists not equivalent to TV Evangelists....! " now even an evangelist  can suddenly become a dean !
Like this, what more can we can  say ah ??

A serpent face won't turn red one, have we seen a flushed serpent before ?

Aiyaaa, the "refuse to accept the fact" ustazzyyy still want to argue and defend the factual truth that Islamic countries are all backward, misery and utterly retrograde ah ????
Still the Congo and Burundi thingy..... ?? Ok lah, let us all do a simple categorization of the countries in the world for this gullible apek australoid ustazy to read(doubt he can comprehend though...); http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country

A. Developed Countries -  USA, Japan, Canada, Germany, UK, France etc....Pathetically, not a single one muslim countries in the list ! Bayang pun tiada ! despite the fact that Islam being the no.2 largest faith in the world !

B. Graduated developing economies - Hong Kong, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Cyprus, Romania, Slovenia, Malta, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia and San Marino. Again no bayang of Islamic countries !   

C. Developing economies - Virtually all muslim countries fall under this category and in actual fact most of them are at the lower end of the table. There are a lot of disparity in the countries listed under this group, For example, countries like BRIC countries or popularly known as 4 Golden Brick Nations, which consists of Brazil, Russia, India and China. Again, no bayang of Islamic countries !

Sometime i feel sorry for this ustazy as he fought valiantly to defend that blind pagan origin faith of his without realising all the tangible facts and truths are against Islam. Above example of countries are just tip of ice-berg.....more ugly truths are waiting to be uncovered.....stay tune !

Ha ha , the conflict only exist in you own deluded mind. I stated that Dr Caner is
(1) Popular evangelist
(2) Dean of faculty
whose lie was exposed as he claimed to be an ex muslim.

There is a difference between 'evangelist' and 'TV-evangelist'. Your argument is based on the baseless assumption that 'evangelist' = 'TV-evangelist'. In other words you are trying to BS.

The standing question : why can't an evangelist be a dean of faculty?

It doesn't matter if a muslim country is not in a developed country category , does it? Your argument is that the religion , Islam , cause backwardness of a country. On the same principle , christianity causes backwardness of a country. The evidence is from  the UN report regarding the poorest country , the reality is that the number 1 spot is Congo followed closely by Burundi , both being majority christians.

Ha ha , this means that per your argument and logic , christianity causes backwardness of a country. You are frustrated as when we apply the same criteria on christianity , the result is worse. Too bad .... so sad

The one you should feel sorry about is your own self. You cannot handle it when the exact same criteria is applied on you / christianity. Ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 11-3-2013 05:46 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 05:41 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 04:07 PM
A very interesting read on http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Pagan_Origins_of_Islam ;
Pagan Origins of Islam
Pagan heritage of worship at the Ka’aba
Pagan heritage of the Black-stone
Pagan past of Islamic praying and fasting
Pagan heritage of Tawaf between Safa and Marwa
Pagan requirement of “Ihram”
Pagan heritage of Circumambulation
Pagan heritage of Islamic Crescent Moon

Just an extract from Pagan heritage of Circumambulation;

Circumambulation is to go in circles around a particular object. In Islam, worshippers and pilgrims do this around the Ka'aba at Mecca. Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there). Muhammad himself used to do it, even before the 360 idols inside the Ka'aba were removed.

Judaism and Christianity (the religions of those who are considered People of the Book) do not practice ritual circumambulation to please God. Two other faiths which do are Hinduism and Buddhism, religions older than Islam and accused by Islam of “paganism” and practicing idolatry.

Got to go and work now guys, see you all soon.... ciao !

Ha ha , you are now desperate. You are throwing everything plus the kitchen sink tying to force the issue. No problems with me , we will take it one at a time.

From you per your wiki reference :
Pre-Islamic pagans used do it to please the moon god Hubal, the 360 deities and Allah (who was merely one among the many deities worshipped there)

Eeeek? Your previous wiki reference regarding Hubal , your post#80 , stated the following :
Amr ibn Luhayy brought with him (to Mecca) an idol called Hubal from the land of Hit in Mesopotamia.5 Hubal was one of the Quraysh's greatest idols. So he set it up at the well inside the Ka'ba and ordered the people to worship it. Thus a man coming back from a journey would visit it and circumambulate the House before going to his family, and he would shave his hair before it.

It clearly states that it was Amr Luhayy introduced idols to the kaabah. This quote reference is to the book ' Muhammad and Origins of Islam' By Francis E. Peters. In the said book pg 13 :
In fact , the Arabs still venerate the Ka'ba and Mecca and journey to them in order to perform the pilgrimage and the visitation , conforming thereby to the time honored custom which they inherited from Abraham and Ishmael.

In time this led them to the worship of whatever took their fancy and caused them to forget their former worship.

Among these devotional practices were some which had come from the time of Abraham and Ishmael , such as veneration of the house , its circumambulation ...

Therefore it is clear from your own reference that the tradition of monotheism was changed by Amr Luhayy. Ha ha , its your reference , not mine.

Out of the blue , you now provide another wikiislam reference stating of paganism. Ha ha , your references are contradicting each other. Can you sort this out first before you argue without knowledge thus making you appear foolish? A simple question. If Prophet Muhammad(saw) worshiped idols , how come he destroyed the said idols when Mekkah fall to the muslims? Don't you have any logical thinking?

Hmmm , I thought I have already provided the academic reference that 'moon god' was 'Sin' not 'Hubal'. Why are you repeating your BS again?

Err , the Jews have the religious festival of 'Hakkafot'. Josh6:6-7 states of Joshua circling Jerusalem following Gods orders. The only aberration here is christianity. Ha ha

Pssst , care to explain the logic of how a god can die? Ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 05:57 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 04:07 PM
Pagan Origins of  ...

Since we are into this paganism issues. Consider the following :
The ancient cult of Mithras was surprisingly similar to early Christianity:-

1. They both believed in the existence of the soul, and the existence of Heaven above and Hell down below.
2. They both believed in final judgement, with the faithful being saved.
3. Christianity adopted December 25th as the birthday of Jesus, a date which had been previously reserved for Mithras' birthday.
4. Both Mithras and Christ were supposedly visited by shepherds and the Magi.
5. It is claimed that both considered their holy day to be Sunday.
6. Mithras performed miracles, healed the sick, raised the dead and cast out demons too.
7. Mithras carried the "keys to the kingdom of Heaven", just like St Peter.
8. He even had a Last Supper with twelve disciples, each representing a sign of the Zodiac.

Mithras = Christianity

Oops .... ha ha

Late addition :
Comparison of some life events of Horus and Jesus:
Event
Horus
Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Conception:By a virgin. There is some doubt about this matterBy a virgin. 3
Father:Only begotten son of the God Osiris.Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).
Mother:Isis-Meri. 4Miriam (now often referred to as Mary).
Foster father:Seb, (a.k.a. Jo-Seph). 4Joseph.
Foster father's ancestry:Of royal descent.Of royal descent.
Birth location:In a cave.In a cave or stable.
Annunciation:By an angel to Isis, his mother.By an angel to Miriam, his mother. 3
Birth heralded by:The star Sirius, the morning star.An unidentified "star in the East."
Birth date:Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of thewinter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality, he had no birth date; he was not a human.Born during the fall. However, his birth date is now celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.
Birth announcement:By angels.By angels. 3
Birth witnesses:Shepherds.Shepherds. 3
Later witnesses to birth:Three solar deities.An unknown number of wise men. 3 They are said to have brought three gifts; thus the legend grew that there were three men.
Death threat during infancy:Herut tried to have Horus murdered. He was not successful.Herod tried to have Jesus murdered. He was not successful.
Handling the threat:The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child."An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
Rite of passage ritual:Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his eye was restored.Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
Age at the ritual:1212
Break in life history:No data between ages of 12 & 30.No data between ages of 12 & 30.
Baptism location:In the river Eridanus.In the river Jordan.
Age at baptism:30.30.
Baptized by:Anup the Baptiser.John the Baptist, a.k.a. John the Baptist.
Subsequent fate of the baptiser:Beheaded.Beheaded.
Religious Tolerance 01

Comparison of some additional life events of Horus and Jesus:
Event
Horus
Temptation:Taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain by his arch-rival Sut. Sut (a.k.a. Set) was a precursor for the Hebrew Satan.Taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain by his arch-rival Satan.
Result of temptation:Horus resists temptation.Jesus resists temptation.
Close followers:Twelve disciples. There is some doubt about this matter as well.Twelve disciples.
Activities:Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He "stilled the sea by his power."Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He ordered the sea with a "Peace, be still" command.
Raising of the dead:Horus raised Osirus, his dead father, from the grave. 1Jesus raised Lazarus, his close friend, from the grave.
Location where the resurrection miracle occurred:Anu, an Egyptian city where the rites of the death, burial and resurrection of Horus were enacted annually. 1Hebrews added their prefix for house ('beth") to "Anu" to produce "Beth-Anu" or the "House of Anu." Since "u" and "y" were interchangeable in antiquity, "Bethanu" became "Bethany," the location mentioned in John 11.
Linkage between the name of Osirus in Egyptian religion and Lazarus in the Gospel of John:Asar was an alternative name for Osirus, Horus' father. Horus raised Asar from the dead. He was referred to as "the Asar," as a sign of respect. Translated into Hebrew, Asr is "El-Asar." The Romans added the sufffix "us" to indicate a male name, producing "Elasarus." Over time, the "E" was dropped and "s" became "z," producing "Lazarus."1 Jesus is said to have raised his friend Lazarus from the dead.
Transfigured:On a mountain.On a high mountain.
Key address(es):Sermon on the Mount.Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5 to 7); Sermon on the Plain (Luke 6:17-49).
Method of deathBy crucifixion or by the sting of a scorpion; sources differ. 2See note above.By crucifixion.
Accompanied by:Two thieves.Two thieves.
BurialIn a tomb.In a tomb.
Fate after death:Descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.Descended into Hell; resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours (Friday PM to presumably some time in Sunday AM) covering parts of three days.
Resurrection announced by:Women.Women.
Future:To reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.To reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.

Comparison of some characteristics of Horus and Jesus:
Characteristics
Horus
Nature:Regarded as a mythical character.Regarded as a 1st century CE human prophet by Jewish Christians. Viewed as a man-god in the Gospel of John, and by Christians in the 2nd century CE and later.
Main role:Savior of humanity. Savior of humanity.
Common portrayal:Virgin Isis holding the infant Horus.Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus.
Title:KRST, the anointed one.Christ, the anointed one.
Other names:The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.
Zodiac sign:Associated with Pisces, the fish.Associated with Pisces, the fish.
Main symbols:Fish, beetle, the vine, shepherd's crook.Fish, beetle, the vine, the shepherd's crook.

Comparison of some teachings of Horus and Jesus:  
Characteristics
Horus
Criteria for salvation at the     time of judgment
"I have given bread to the hungry man and water to the thirsty man and clothing to the naked person and a boat to the shipwrecked mariner." 3
"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me..." Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV).
"I am" statements
"I am Horus in glory...I am the Lord of Light...I am the victorious one...I am the heir of endless time...I, even I, am he that knoweth the paths of heaven." 4
"I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity."
"I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity...Eternity and everlastingness is my name."
"I am the possessor of bread in Anu. I have bread in heaven with Ra."

"I am the light of the world....I am the way, the truth and the life."
"Before Abraham was, I am"
"Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today and forever."
"I am the living bread that came down from heaven."
(All from the Gospel of John)

Religious Tolerance 02

Ha ha , you are going to have a hard time .....
Last edited by sam1528 on 11-3-2013 08:09 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 05:57 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 09:52 AM
Come on, wake up from your day dream slumber and face the reality !

After 13 century since Muha ...
wkk5159:
The reality is you haven't fully answered any of my questions.

wkk5159:
After 13 century since Muhammad invented Islam, Islam until today still as destitute and pathetic as ever. Historically Islam has never associated with advancement !
Evident please.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-3-2013 09:38 AM
Islam tak perlu ditumpaskan oleh entity lain selain dari ajaran Islam sendiri, semua mamusia yang  ...

Islam ditumpaskan?dajal pun tidak mampu menumpaskan Islam.....ni kan plak orang kristian.Allah SWT sahaja yang boleh menumpaskan Islam...Iblis pun xmampu....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2013 02:02 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 09:52 AM

After 13 century since Muha ...

To wakaka(w/o numbers),

Sorry about the thing makes u forget or hypnotized...~!!!
from answering/responding to my post...

I'm sure that the answer can't be found in any wik-a-goog-a-tube-a-pedia
u just need to think deeper than usual (not stick-a-stick by pick-a-plucked),
so that the argument of "which religion is more state-of-the-art bs(s)"
becomes inevitable among any paganized cult...
i.e. modernists, liberalists, feminists, secularists, etc.
funded by so called religious capitalists...

Are u still with me??? Or lost somewhere else?
Or u jz dunno? Or dont wanna know?

Ok, now u can do the Gangnam style....wa ...ka ...ka . (w/o numbers)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-3-2013 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Islam Kembali Asing

sebuah hadis yang tercatat dalam sohih Muslim.

بدأ الإسلام غريبا وسيعود غريبا كما بدأ فطوبى للغرباء

Islam bermula dalam keadaan asing dan akan kembali asing sebagaimana ia bermula maka beruntunglah orang-orang yang asing

Last edited by cmf_BeachBoys on 13-3-2013 10:12 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2013 04:08 PM | Show all posts
cmf_BeachBoys posted on 13-3-2013 10:05 PM
Islam Kembali Asing

sebuah hadis yang tercatat dalam sohih Muslim.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2013 04:10 PM | Show all posts
pompankabaret posted on 24-3-2013 04:08 PM

gelak la selagi kau hidup...dah mati nanti,tau la ko langit tinggi ke rendah..........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2013 05:01 PM | Show all posts
cmf_BeachBoys posted on 24-3-2013 04:10 PM
gelak la selagi kau hidup...dah mati nanti,tau la ko langit tinggi ke rendah..........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082282 second(s), 42 queries .