CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6130|Reply: 24

[Jenayah] Berhati-hati dengan pompuan penipu ini!!

[Copy link]
Post time 9-4-2013 09:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
ATTENTION!!! Do take note of this character an interesting one if we might add. Do share this information far and wide so that others will not fall for her tricks.

7th April 2013

Shared by Jeremy JC Foo via DiaNa Wong

My dear friends from all over,
Please BEWARE of this person. She is a con woman.
She will use various method to get your money and she goes everywhere in Malaysia and Singapore to do that. She says she is a Singaporean but has already surrender her citizenship. She has many ways to make people invest money and seek sympathy by telling people she has cancer and always get beaten by husband but all this is untrue and used as a tactic to gain sympathy from her targeted victim.

She often shows off how rich she is and travels around and the worst thing is she uses the name of the well know Thailand fortune teller BAI LONG WANG saying that she is able to arrange appointments to meet him in person.

She also mentioned that she had helped many well known high personals to get in touch with this Thailand fortune teller.

Then she will ask for money and help to book ticket and arrange accommodation in Thailand when going over to meet the fortune teller. She will also say she does this ROYAL ENZIM that can cure cancer and asking people to buy from her getting a cheaper prize at 210 Singapore dollar. She handle everything by cash.

But once she had collected enough victims, she will flee with the money and cannot be contacted.

THIS MESSAGE IS CIRCULATED OUT TO ALERT PEOPLE OF HER AND TO AVOID BEING HER VICTIM!

Here's my version of story...
I knew her on Chinese new year this year. She told me straight she is a second wife of a very rich Indonesian man and often get neglected by her husband and beaten by her husband. She also claimed that she has cancer and has a dying mother. Her name is TANG BOON LING. i do not know is everything is real or not, but as a human, i pity her and be friends with her. In front of me and my family, she show how rich she is by showing off alot of things and telling us she just want companion. Me and my family treat her like a family member. We let her stay in our house, invite her to any family event and even share with her our problems.

Here's the con part. Since she say she is very rich, she claim that she tend to know BAI LONG WANG (Thailand famous fortune teller) and says she is his god daughter. She says she go to Thailand every month to see him and invited us to go together. The fees will be 1600 including air ticket and hotel and the chance to see this BAI LONG WANG for 3nights 2 stay trip. My mum is interested so i gave her 1600 cash and a friend of mine gave her 1700 cash. She knows i am going to Bangkok in April and she offered to help me book ticket. A total of 7 night cost about 4200 for 3 rooms. I gave her cash too.

That is a total of 6500. All this in cash. She still remain as a friend until i kept asking her about the itinerary and confirmation of the hotel. She then say she will go back to Singapore and get it and email to me. Sadly, that is the last i hear from her. Her phone not is not contactable.

To me, 6500 is not a small amount neither it is a big amount, but to others it might be their savings for something important. Please do help to share to stop her from ruining other peoples life. All those money is people's hard earn money. Not money that is drop from heaven.

Here's her info as i last know of

NAME :TANG BOON LING
CITIZEN : MALAYSIAN/SINGAPOREAN (holding a malaysian passport)
PHONE NUMBER : +6585900865 sgp

If anyone does see her, please inform me so i can bring her to the police station.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-4-2013 09:13 AM | Show all posts

Muka mcm muka puk***k!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 09:15 AM | Show all posts
picture takdak ka???

tapi berdasarkan cerita tu, salahkan org yang percaya pada ah so nie lah...

kalo kaya takkan nak mintak fees dari org....mesti dia yang akan sponsor....

kisah mudah percaya pada org, kisah orang yang berbuat kebaikan ada makna, sudah nya kene tipu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2013 09:18 AM | Show all posts
leylapple posted on 9-4-2013 09:15 AM
picture takdak ka???

tu muka kim** atas tu tak nampak?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 09:41 AM | Show all posts
amboi wajah...persis dua alam...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Gullible sungguh orang yang mengaku mangsa ni... mudah percaya bagi duit bagai, tapi tak kenal sangat orang tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-4-2013 09:45 AM | Show all posts
gambar tu mesti version masa muda dan dah tua..beza betul

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 10:15 AM | Show all posts
pandai betul menipu..yg percaya tu plak satu hal...nasib2..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2013 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Skill yg perlu utk hidup...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Hazab jugak rupanya...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 10:29 AM | Show all posts
chinese ni taksub nau ngan fortune telling nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 10:33 AM | Show all posts
tu gambar sebelum dah selepas penggunaan produk acai beri kah...?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-4-2013 10:36 AM | Show all posts
cmf_rambutan posted on 9-4-2013 10:33 AM
tu gambar sebelum dah selepas penggunaan produk acai beri kah...?

beutskin kot

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Kalau kena tipu oleh amoi kira tak apa jugak... ini pun boleh kena tipu oleh ah soh. Bodoh ke apa namanya??!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 02:08 PM | Show all posts
jangan memain sama ini aso..kulit cm adira beutskin

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 02:20 PM | Show all posts
babyridz posted on 9-4-2013 09:13 AM
Muka mcm muka puk***k!!

eee muka mcm mak lampirr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2013 02:35 PM | Show all posts
tipah tertipu,hu2

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2013 02:50 PM | Show all posts
apasal wajah muda dia buat aku rasa semacam je..hihi

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2013 02:20 PM | Show all posts
tqvm babyridz for helping me to share this in here.. please got to my facebook profile (DiaNa Wong) (dianaloveu@yahoo.com) for more updated info and stories on how she cheat people of our hard earn money. There are a few more victim of her and their amount is ALOT more than mine. She has alot of ways to make people pity her and try to take advantage in that. She target on those older womans. She is in malaysia and singapore. You can get photos and pictures of police report from other victims in my facebook profile. Tq once again babyridz. you are very appreciated..

Diana Wong

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2013 02:23 PM | Show all posts
leylapple posted on 9-4-2013 09:15 AM
picture takdak ka???

Pegi fb profile aku (DiaNa Wong) (dianaloveu@yahoo.com)  utk tengok cerita sebenar. pahal banyak yg akan percaya org tok...taktik apa yg digunakan. bukan aku sorang jak yg kena. aku mangsa kecik jak. Tq

Diana Wong

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.180864 second(s), 51 queries .