Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: joey4909

[Books & Magazine] ameryllis skincare murah,berkesan dan halal

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-12-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Finally ameryllis charcoal red clay soap with refreshing spearmint woahhhhh trial soap ready on sales only rm10 promo price wrapped in candy style cute right While many of us prefer this as a facial soap, it is absolutely amazing as an all over bar! The Activated Bamboo Charcoal and Red Clay both help to super cleanse your skin (great for problem skin) while still being ultra gentle and soothing.
The Activated Charcoal works by absorbing impurities and toxins in the skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Interested pm Me order wechatjoey2383/whatsappp 60123757185 www.ameryllisnatureskincare.WordPress.com#redclaysoap #charcoalsoap.

Merry Christmas to my customers smile.gif finish packaging bubble bar ameryllis for her as gift for friend smile.gif with fragrance purple dream smile.gif the gift is ready interested ordering too as gift idea. Pm me Joey wechatjoey2383/whatsapp 60123757185

Feedback from mummy j regarding breast milk soap and lotion weeeeee t
Feedback from mummy j regarding breast milk soap and lotion weeeeee the kids really enjoy the bm soap ya. Muakss appreciate your support to ameryllis here. Interested customize your breastmilk to Soap?pm Me Joey wechatjoey2383/whatsapp 60123757185www.ameryllisnatureskincare.WordPress.com we got provide breastmilk soap making service here with lot cute mold

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-6-2015 10:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear all customer temporary coconut milk soap is sold out .Will remake new stock again soon!temporary other handmade soap available is soymilk soap,yogurt milk soap and goatmilk soap are available promotions are available with 15% discount with total item purchase for this month only .hurry up while stock last!!! Email joey 2383@gmail.com  

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

28-5-2024 05:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.146290 second(s), 25 queries .