Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: vikramavardhana

Saguna Brahman and Nirguna Brahman

[Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2014 10:58 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 12-5-2014 07:52 AM
I'm not bickering in Islamic Board. This is Hinduism Board. Don't you think the word bickering sho ...

owhh my bad.. appologize for.. the mistake.. now .. i see it when when you sez that .. not seeing those  Forum › Soal Jawab Agama › Agama Hindu & Hindu.... how selfish of me.. sorry for that ..

i trully sorry if i've ever hurt your feeling and if i ever do insult toward you religion.. i trully sorry for.. this.. i do this a i thought u were preching somthing.. without relizing this

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2014 10:59 PM | Show all posts
just been flaming by the racial issue.. that i maybe be carried away .. with out confirming things out.. my bad

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2014 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Be careful with emotions, ok. I know about Islam and I respect the religion. I do not claim that I know all the things about others' religion but I tried to understand them by asking the right teachers. For Hinduism or other things too, you have to ask the right Gurus and put aside your suspicion. Recorded videos are just the secondary sources. The primary sources are the Gurus whom you meet right in front of your eyes.  

Don't make people who wrongly identify themselves with emotion perceiving your religion in negative ways. If you do not want to understand things then fine, keeping your silence or observing is better. This is your prophet's saying right? I'm not trying to preach or showing false things but only as the analogy for people to understand things from the root grass. If I insulted things without I realize it then just inform me, I'm insulting other religions. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2014 12:07 AM | Show all posts
With regard to pooja... The definition are:

• reverence
  • veneration
  • celebrate
  • worship
  • honor
  • pay homage
  • respect
  • adoration

It can be used to refer to the devotion as well as for occassions such as festivals, rituals, and so on according to "specific context". In this matter it does not have to conform with other religious thought because it is our way of life... Our dharm. This technical term varies in its way of performance by region, schools of Hindu thought, devata (it is devta the first or foremost beings, not deities as understood by non-Hindus), occassions or steps for the rituals.

Poojas for ceremonies could be divided into two modes as the path recognize both modes (ways) of conducting rituals :

• nigama
  • agama

nigama is done without the presence of any icon, image of the mansion of the Spirit. agama is with the presence of icon, images or with the matter which is used to lead one's focus into spirituality. some Hindus particularly the mimamsakas refused the pooja in rituals because they care much only on those which characterizing the dharm... They do not care so much on the existence of the Supreme Self or God. These people are of both theistic and atheistic groups of people. Others such as those in Bali of Indonesia are the adherents of Samkhya school of thought...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2014 01:29 AM | Show all posts
The jati would be in existence when a certain society forms a structured organization in a civilization. It happens everywhere in the world an at any time. Just like the Muslims who consider non-Muslims or those who're not in accordance with the norm of Muslims or Sharia, as kafirs (infidels).

So do us. We have the term mlecchas (Barbarian) for non-Hindus. It refers to those outside of our civilization like the turks, or the chinese, the mongols or etc. By time, when these people were absorbed into our noble society way of life, they could also be considered as one of us.

The caste is not so much rigid as what you understood. it is true that a brahman society could be divided into three vamshas. these trivamsha groups of society represent the scholars, the knights, and the serfs. when one among these vamshas neglected their dharm then they would be raided by other races and become the shudras.

I know you Muslims also have the caste system like those keturunan rasoolullah and stuffs. They're considered as syed or shareefas and could only marry or mingle within their clan only. This is normal matter. Why you guys making it so much like unusual things just to justify that everyone have to follow arab religions?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2014 08:18 PM | Show all posts
hydrocloric posted on 12-5-2014 06:09 PM
and if so.. dangerous.. why worship idol's.. that cant speak.. why worship tree's... etc..

I can ask you the same thing. Why worship Allah who never spoken to anyone?

Unless Muslims can confirm existence of Allah - including by speech with their god - what makes your Allah any different to that tree or rock which doesn't speak back?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2014 08:25 PM | Show all posts
by hydrocloric

let me remind u of one of your statement

"In Islam, Muslims are trying to describe/worship something which should not be worshipped - God without a form. There are also a danger here - there is no proof that what you worship is God or entity which trying to mimic itself as God (like Fire taking its own form and appearing before Man and describe itself as the Sun). In that context, Islam is DANGEROUS PRACTICE. "

hindu way's of life is far more dangerous.. hermmm.. was wandering why more hindu's convert to islam and the trend is increasing lately.. wandering .. hermmm  

First of all, I SAID THE ABOVE STATEMENT, NOT vikramavardhana. You owe him an apology.

Secondly, unless you can come out with exact number how many Hindus actually leaving Hinduism to go to Islam, your statement is NONSENSE.

Thirdly - It is true some indians (not hindus) are leaving their forefathers' belief and becoming Muslims. Marriage to Muslim women and economy reasons are primary reasons for this - NOT FAITH. For their people, they don't care whether they pray 5 times a day or not, as long as they have a wife to screw around or government contracts. You can keep this kind of garbage, thank you.

And lastly - ISLAM IS DANGEROUS. Our religion do not tell its followers to strap themselves with bombs and blow themselves up to get 72 prostitutes. Your Islam does. That is how dangerous Islam is.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2014 02:53 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-5-2014 05:18 AM
I can ask you the same thing. Why worship Allah who never spoken to anyone?

Unless Muslims can  ...

to answer your question the simplest thing is that if you ask a goat or something and when it replies back or it doing somthing in response when u speak to themthen u could worship it?? i'm answering this in a sense you are trying to emphasise it that way??

bomb and muslim.. cammon lah be fair.. like a the hindu got no suicide bomber .. remember tamil elam.. in sri lanka.. and got a few also..don’t be bias the different is that ours got a lot of attention.. in the cnn, cnbc, etc. that all.. maybe to your level of understanding marriage is life is different from the others as you need a wife just to screw around.. heck i oftensee indian muslim prayed 5 times in a masjid dude how do I know .. I also lepak with them.... Maybe in 10 indian muslim only 2 will do that bad thing.. not everyone is perfect

Government contract.. huih.. i see a lot of indian contractor.. Involve in a lot of project meh.. even.. cammon lah i also lepak with MIC ppl .. dato saravanan.. his aide.. common lah hehehe..in MRT project got indian tauke involve as a sub contractor.. check lah.. liao ..

bro i think it is best moving forward i won’t comment or reply to any of this as i explained to bro vikram .. it is my bad enough already.. i just barge in toward his thread without checking out where is the thread parked in.. sorry again vikram...

so if got some question .. do kindly posted the question in islam thread corner..i think maybe we could open a discussion there.. to bro vikram .. Apologies again..bro...

i'm checkin out..

Last edited by hydrocloric on 13-5-2014 11:57 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2014 10:05 AM | Show all posts
by hydrocloric

to answer your question the simplest thing is that if you ask a goat or something and when it replies back or it doing somthing in response when u speak to themthen u could worship it?? i'm answering this in a sense you are trying to emphasise it that way??

So you are implying that your god doesn't speak to you because you are like goats and sheep to your god. Well, thank you for your explanation.

.. remember tamil elam.. in sri lanka..  

Yes, we got ONE suicide bombers - Tamil Ellam who is motived by politics. They were trying to established a political region for themselves - NOT KILL THEMSELVES FOR 72 PROSTITUTES. So it is hardly correct to equalize Muslims with Tamil Ellam.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 9-5-2014 09:51 AM
Then you will understand WHY we reject Islam.

In Hinduism, hindus are forbid to worship God (Pa ...
God has no form or attribitute which could be described

what a joke....I can't believe it... than you explain hindus worship thousand of idols and not forgetting the samsu drinking god..

i m waiting a favarouble answer from you

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 12:59 PM | Show all posts
by truth.8

what a joke....I can't believe it... than you explain hindus worship thousand of idols and not forgetting the samsu drinking god..

You really are a stupid piece of $*$#.
Do you even know what you are reading or just choose whatever nonsense you want? GO BACK AND READ WHAT I WROTE ABOUT SATGUNA BRAHMAN.

IF you cannot understand what I wrote, don't come back here and waste other people's time with your presence.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-5-2014 12:59 PM
by truth.8

how i could be stupid? it was you wrote  God do not have form.......
you mentioned the differences between saguna and nirguna...
where does this meaning came? in hindu holy book or sayings of humans???

me waiting

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 01:14 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

you mentioned the differences between saguna and nirguna...
where does this meaning came? in hindu holy book or sayings of humans???

It comes from Eons of observations by Holy men and Sages toward God. They established that God in His true "state" has NO FORM and therefore should not be worshiped. They also stated that a person should create an idol (from whatever material found) and make the idol as his focus point in meditation and prayers - thus creating the concept of Satguna (true state) and Nirguna (perceived state) of God. It is in the Vedas AND Bhavagad Gita.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-6-2014 10:31 PM | Show all posts
For questions about God, please refer to Swami Dayanand Saraswati's Vedic explanation... He's the founder of arya samaj. Other than that, adi shankaracarya, madhvacarya and others too. Don't sim[ly stick with only one view, but look at this from every angle since these people are knowledgeable people.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2015 03:45 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana replied at 12-5-2014 10:27 PM
I saw Zakir Naik. He is an Indian Muslim who promotes one among the religion of the arabs. He's not  ...

owwhh sorry for the interuption bro..i do not categorically dislike any group of people.I have friends frm all different sects,religions,and respect their right to their beliefs.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2015 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Crystal_Apple replied at 11-3-2015 03:45 PM
owwhh sorry for the interuption bro..i do not categorically dislike any group of people.I have fri ...

SO?

Read the title of the thread properly. It is NOT about you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2017 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 16-3-2017 03:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vt28AXoPLA
A nice explaination on why Hindus have multiple gods and goddesses. However, I doubt Muslims have the capability to understand as they are very close minded group and attached to their founder (Muhammad) too closely to understand higher level of Spiritualism.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065706 second(s), 39 queries .