123Next
Return to list New
View: 7964|Reply: 49

CHINESE CIVILIZATION & THE BIBLE... !!!

[Copy link]
whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 24-1-2004 08:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
http://www.wbschool.org/chinesecharacters.htm

Attention: ..in paricular, people who can read chinese characters. If you can read chinese - you will be able to appreciate this and form an opinion. Is the chinese language/characters BIBLICAL?

watch these flash slides .. then come back & tell us what you think. what are the odds this is all just a coincidence???

If you are convinced just very slightly ask your chinese reading friends to view it.

http://www.wbschool.org/chinesecharacters.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-1-2004 08:33 PM | Show all posts
one question is:

on the great flood slide

eight + united + earth = total (population)

the chinese character which stood for 'earth' = i thought that was for the numeral 'one'..??

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2004 07:34 PM | Show all posts
I have seen a lot of this kind of deception things.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2004 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Its not deception, these are facts. These are more than coincidence.
Also, the Chinese character for righteousness is made up of two words, lamb and me, the lamb is on top of the me. Thats does sound very much like the Biblical idea of righteous ness, I was shocked when I realised it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2004 07:44 AM | Show all posts
>>I have seen a lot of this kind of deception things.<<

can you tell us exactly which part or parts is deceptive..??

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 07:51 AM | Show all posts
:re: ... Baaka ...

The oldest languages in the world (and still used by a small group of men) are Hebrew and Sankrit, NOT Chinese.

There is no TRUE Chinese language anymore as it is evolved into various sub-dialects and writing skills like Mandarin, Hans, Manchu and Wunans.

As for Shand Di ... here's some interesting website :

http://indonesia.siutao.com/dewa_dewi/xuan_tian_shang_di.php
http://www.kelenteng.com/dewadewi/xuantianshangdi.shtml
For Malay readers.

http://www.geocities.com/mu-gui-ying/altar.html

Shang Di was a man who was dietified (didewakan) by the people for his contribution, he was not a God. I guess that's the similarity between him and Jesus. :re:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-1-2004 08:05 AM | Show all posts
BAKA yourself - where is the claim that chinese is the oldest language..??

go back for another wank.

if u don't know chinese don't get involve in this thread bakka

Kierou baka -Mukatsuku

[ Last edited by whitepig on 26-1-2004 at 08:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 08:42 AM | Show all posts
by whitepig

BAKA yourself - where is the claim that chinese is the oldest language..??

Did you bother watching that stupid link before posting it here or not? :re:

The claim that Chinese language is the oldest and still used language on the World comes from there, MORON. :agr:

And when Christianity came to China, it didn't come to bring peace either. History had shown that Christian priests stop the worship of the ancestors (including Shing Di) and labelled it as Idols.

There are also reports (historical reports) which states that Priests hide criminals from been procesuted by the Chinese government in their churches, promoting more crimes.

English (Christians also) sailors and merchants brought and introduced Opium into China, thus making millions of Chinese addicts.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-1-2004 10:20 AM | Show all posts
it cites chinese as the oldest continuosly written language in the.

of course what is the oldest - nobody knows & i don't give a sh1t. the discussion here is not what is the oldest language. pls stay away if u want to muddy the discussion here. BAAKA MUKATUSKU!!

is sanskrit the oldest continuosly written lang??????????? diff people have diff opinions : older languages are thought to be Sumarian,Latin,Greece, chinese and Sanskrit. and even the TAmils claim the fame. depending where u cut your information

I am not inetersted in the world\s oldest language - baaka MUKATUSKU!

[ Last edited by whitepig on 26-1-2004 at 10:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 11:06 AM | Show all posts
There is no such thing as the oldest, continuously written language when comes to Chinese language.

Chinese words intermingled with other races like the Hans, Manchu, Mongolians etc to form several dialects, each with their own style of writing.

Go and ask any Chinese (OUTSIDE Singapore) whether there is such thing as a true Chinese language. :re:

The starting point of this nonsense of the thread is already shaking, the rest is just garbage which you didn't even bother reading properly before pasting. :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Seph is so dumb. We are talking about Chinese script, not the spoken lingo.
The characters may have been simplified over time, but the combinatiuons are the same, so the theories still applies. Any Chinese student will know that.

Biblical roots in Chinese characters are undeniable and we Chinese are going back to those roots. There are approximately 100 million Chinese Christians in China today. You ought to visit one of these Chinese churches, they are on fire for God man!

Seph is so jealous that we Chinese do have Christian roots. BTW, Buddhism is not native to Chinese, it was foreign stuff.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 11:35 AM | Show all posts
a Shadow talks about his roots :re:

Do you know how many people lives in China alone? 1 Billion. 100 million from 1 Billion is equals to 10% of its population. The other 90% is Buddhist and Taoist.

They on fire alright ... just practising to prepare to go to their final destination after death. :re:

http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Culture/language-history.html

Note this important point :

Besides a core vocabulary and sounds, Chinese and most related languages share features that make them unlike most Western languages: They are monosyllabic, have even less Inflection than English, and are tonal . In order to indicate differences in meaning between words similar in sound, tone languages assign to words a distinctive relative pitch high or low or a distinctive pitch contour level, rising, or falling.  

Do you know what that means? That's the different between English, Latin and other language which gave birth from Hebrew with that of Sino-Tibetan language (probably Sanksrit).

In Chinese language, the words maybe similar but the pronouncation is very different.

"Ma" for example means "Mother" and if you change the tone to a slightly longer one like "Maa" then it becomes a Horse.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Do you know how many people lives in China alone? 1 Billion. 100 million from 1 Billion is equals to 10% of its population. The other 90% is Buddhist and Taoist.

Yep, 10% of 1 billion is 100 million. Thats a lot. Up from less than 1% just 50 years ago.
The other Chinese are mostly atheists and agnostics, not Buddhist and Taoists. Looks like yu have no idea of what is happening in China son.  

They on fire alright ... just practising to prepare to go to their final destination after death.  

They are on fire for God and are doing great works and wonderous miracles in Jesus' name.
All whileSeph is dying spiritually in his wilderness of deception.

http://www.paulnoll.com/China/Culture/language-history.html

Note this important point :

Besides a core vocabulary and sounds, Chinese and most related languages share features that make them unlike most Western languages: They are monosyllabic, have even less Inflection than English, and are tonal . In order to indicate differences in meaning between words similar in sound, tone languages assign to words a distinctive relative pitch high or low or a distinctive pitch contour level, rising, or falling.  

Do you know what that means? That's the different between English, Latin and other language which gave birth from Hebrew with that of Sino-Tibetan language (probably Sanksrit).

In Chinese language, the words maybe similar but the pronouncation is very different.

"Ma" for example means "Mother" and if you change the tone to a slightly longer one like "Maa" then it becomes a Horse.

Yes we know that Seph, and nobody here is saying that Chinese came from Hebrew. Yu are barking up tehw rong tree my fren.
The meanings in the root words mapping with the Bible are still there. Thats something yu cannot deny.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-1-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
seph,

i already told u - if u don't read chinese - bugger off.

u didn't know the intent of the flash slides then, you don't know it know.

go and play with your prayer beads.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey

Yep, 10% of 1 billion is 100 million. Thats a lot. Up from less than 1% just 50 years ago.
The other Chinese are mostly atheists and agnostics, not Buddhist and Taoists. Looks like yu have no idea of what is happening in China son.  

10% of the population is not much.
Chinese are still hold strong beliefs on Buddhist and Taoist, whether you like it or not.

And DO NOT call me your son AGAIN. :agr:

They are on fire for God and are doing great works and wonderous miracles in Jesus' name.  

Yup, they all practising how to become a God wannabe. :re:

All whileSeph is dying spiritually in his wilderness of deception.

Whatever. I going to forgive you for that nonsense since you do not know me very well. :re:

Yes we know that Seph, and nobody here is saying that Chinese came from Hebrew. Yu are barking up tehw rong tree my fren.

So what is the language of the Bible then?

My understanding is that the Bible was written in Hebrew, which become Jews' language, then the Bible is translated to other languages like Latin, Greek and lastly, English.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
double posting

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 26-1-2004 at 12:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2004 12:25 PM | Show all posts

interesting........

[iframe]http://www.wbschool.org/chinesecharacters.htm[/iframe]

although i can't read most of the character, i still wonder why the word 'mouth' (kou) being translated into 'man' (ren)?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts
10% of 1 billion is a lot, there are probably more. We start small and grow, even under heavy persecution.

Taoism is related to feudalism and cannot be openly practiced in China today. Looks like you are intenet on showing your ignorance my fren. No sir, Buddhism and Taosim is not fashionable in China. Its atheism and agnostism after decades under communists.
BTW, do you know that China is 5% Muslim?

The OT is isn Hebrew, but nobody here is saying that Chinese came from Hebrew. We are showing hard evdience that Chinese characters have root meanings taken from teachings the Bible. Something that yu are hopeless to counter.

Go play with your beads and prayers wheels chum.
BTW, if buddha isn't god, who are buddhist praying to?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:31 PM | Show all posts
You start small and grow? Like Kanser. :re:

5% Muslims is about 500 Million people, that's a lot also. So what? They are growing as well.

What was the language the Early Bible was written on? Do you have an answer for that?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 12:38 PM | Show all posts
5% of 1 billion is 50 million. You have a calculator?
Thats what yu get after more than 1000 years of Islam in China, and Christianity has already more than doubled that with less than 100 years of evangelism. ie, we doubled Islam in 1/10 of the time taken. Great isn't it? Its getting greater by the day.

Millions are getting saved and closer to Jesus while Seph is stillbl,inded and in self denial. How dumb of him.

Why are yu sooo....... jealous of Christianity my fren? Are yu anti Christ? hehehehehehehe............

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074955 second(s), 46 queries .