CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitepig

CHINESE CIVILIZATION & THE BIBLE... !!!

[Copy link]
Post time 26-1-2004 12:46 PM | Show all posts
What was the language the Early Bible was written on? Do you have an answer for that?

Do you have an answer for this? Yes or NO?

The rest of your statement is garbage. :re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2004 01:51 PM | Show all posts
I already answered yu, yu want to play stupid for all to see? hahahahahahaahhahahaha.................

What we have are hard proofs, all the Chinese I have shown were pleasantly surprised.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 02:04 PM | Show all posts
What was the language the Early Bible was written on? Do you have an answer for that?

You do not have answer to this question.

You did not answer the question.

Thus ... conclusion is : The Bible is written in either Hebrew or some unknown language which is very different from the Ancient Chinese language as stated in the websites which I have pasted.

Since the Bible is not written in the Chinese language, then the Bible has no place in Chinese Civilisation.

And since Christianity or Chinese have any place in Chinese civilisation, the Chinese Christians like Debmey has NO root by which they are to follow.

End of Discussion.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts
I already answered yu, yu just need to scroll up and read. Besides,nobody said that Chinese came from Hebrew,so yu are indeed barking up the wrong tree. Not only that, yu showed us all your dishonesty by trying to create a red herring & stray away from the topic.

I showed this to my Chinese colleagues and they were all amazed! FYI, this presentation has won many converts among Chinese intellectuals in Msia and China, it never failed to work wonders because the evidence is so striking!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
You mean that Bible follow ancient Chinese religion? And all Christians should  follow ancient Chinese Polytheism?

I don't think that you can do that. Because too many of the characters there are wrong writen or intentionally described in different meaning in English such as water, dust, walk, man, alive, blessing, mouth, garden, god and so on.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-1-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
that means yu have no idea of what yu are talking about or yu never saw the flash presentation.

Many Chinese words are made up of other words placed together. There could be no mistaking of the meanings of the sub words cos they are simpler, unless of course, yu never learnt Chinese in the first place.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
whitepig This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 27-1-2004 10:30 AM | Show all posts

ah chong question

.. ahcong - i was thinking the same but i don't have the expertise of chinese language.

the way i figure  - mouth translates to people could be like this:
sometimes u hear  people say " i have many mouths to feed at home.." meaning i have to support  many  people in my family.

but my orginal question on '1' = 'earth' remains..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Hmm.... Garden?!

But i only know this character as 'tian' as paddy field (not sky; almost having the same pronunciation for non-native mandarin speaker)... Why is being refer to garden? :re: Err... Why not plantation?!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2004 11:57 AM | Show all posts

West and 'west' is different laa...

Why suddenly this 'west' character
is same as this character???

Therefore, i think that this equation is wrong....

P/S - Do correct me if i made a mistake!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 11:59 AM | Show all posts

Not look alike twins! Hehe!

This and this is the same character?! :re: Split personalities?!

Use magic Report

KIASSU999 This user has been deleted
Post time 27-1-2004 12:00 PM | Show all posts
I believe this is all an invented grandfathers fairy tale to try to convince the chinese people to accept the religion of christianity. Like Acong put it, even the language and characters do not match. Trying to bluff the chinese. Any Chinese who believe this is an idiot. I heard this story long, long ago, but we know its all nonsense. Young cikus like you all should not accept things blindly.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
'tian' does not necessarily mean paddy field, it means any land that planted with vegetation.

the use of 'mouth' to mean people is applied to families and this fits nicely into the interpretation.

but my orginal question on '1' = 'earth' remains..

The one stroke across from left toright wasn't '1', it is just a horizontal stroke to signify land.
Remember, these sub characters are used in short form so that the main composite character will not end up too complex.

What I likemost is the word 'yi' for righteousness. There can be no mistaking that it combines the words 'lamb' and 'me'.

The concept of sub characters forming logically to form a more complex one has always been known among Chinese and even as a young boy, i used to question the logic of some of these words. Now it all begins to make sense that the logic lies in the Biblical accounts.

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 27-1-2004 12:32 PM | Show all posts
although we believe there is one or 2 'mistmatch' characters - we should look at the slides as a whole.. we are not chinese linguist.  if we look at the word 'tempt' and 'temptress' and 'devil' these are 'complex' characters and the makeup is too coincidental.

i think people with no basic chinese skills won't understand the flash slides if people like us have problems.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 12:52 PM | Show all posts
I'm Chinese and I am amazed by it all. It could not have been coincidence.
My other
Chinese frens too were amazed.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-1-2004 12:52 PM:
I'm Chinese and I am amazed by it all. It could not have been coincidence.
My other
Chinese frens too were amazed.

I'm not amazed by that you are amazed. You also have not failed to amaze me with your one kind of funny, crooked way of thinking and attitude ever since i came into this forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 01:11 PM | Show all posts
thats because yu take it personal. thats your problem.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-1-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-1-2004 01:11 PM:
thats because yu take it personal. thats your problem.

Amazing reply. Since when I take it personally. Since when you and me on personal basis? Amazing how you can assume.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 01:22 PM | Show all posts
There yu go, yu are taking it personal already.Hahahahahahahahaha.........
how old are yu again?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2004 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 27-1-2004 01:22 PM:
There yu go, yu are taking it personal already.Hahahahahahahahaha.........
how old are yu again?

Stop trying to run away from the topic and try to make a fool of the chinese people.  I'm 56. Why? No use being younger because if you are a
羅友大 person like you, you are always a 羅友大 person at whatever age. If you are really chinese you will know what that means.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 27-1-2004 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Heheh..I would prefer saying this to him, uncle

黐線!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.223817 second(s), 42 queries .