CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The War Crimes of the Palestinians

Close [Copy link]
Post time 7-10-2004 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Sonny, as usual posting stuff that means nothing coz you never bother to analyse or break it down to your own views.

I dont need proof to say whether Israel desevres what she has now.

Look at reality right now,

ISRAEL EXISTS AS A COUNTRY. A VERY SMALL COUNTRY SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES.

Why hasn't Israel fallen by now?

The three major religions speak of the return of the 13 tribes of Israel to their homeland.

GET IT? HOMELAND.

AND WHEN THIS HAPPENS, THE END OF TIMES IS VERY NEAR.

SO BE AFRAID, BECAUSE YESHUA IS RETURNING TO BEAR WITNESS AGAINST THOSE WHO BELITTLE HIM.

nightlord

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 7-10-2004 07:43 AM | Show all posts
Two Girls, Two Shots
To The Head
Palestinian 15-Year-Olds Among Growing Number
Of Children Hit By Israeli Snipers
By Chris McGreal in Jabaliya refugee camp
The Guardian - UK
10-6-4

Islam Dwidar's classmates were still taking in her shocking death - the teacher weeping outside before facing the girls, her closest friend recounting how they walked to school together each day - when the news arrived about Tahreer Abu El Jidyan.

The two 15-year-old pupils at Jabaliya's school were both shot in the head by Israeli soldiers inside their homes just a few blocks and several hours apart. Islam died almost immediately after the bullet smashed through her forehead as she baked bread with her mother in their yard on Sunday. Tahreer is still on life support at a Gaza hospital after an operation to remove shards of shattered skull from her brain.

She lies motionless, with little to suggest she is alive other than gentle breathing. Doctors do not expect her to survive.

Tahreer's mother, Intisar, was at her bedside yesterday.

"Oh Tahreer, my heart. I wish I were lying in this bed, not you," she whispered to her child. "She was sweeping the floor in front of the door," said Mrs Abu El Jidyan. "I was standing talking to her. We knew the Israeli soldiers were around, we knew they had snipers in the buildings on our street but we didn't expect what happened. They just shot her in the head. Her brains spilled out. She said: 'Mum, I'm hit'. She praised God and she collapsed."

There were two bullets. The first struck Tahreer in the head. As she fell, the second hit the wall behind her. "I've no doubt a sniper shot her deliberately. There was no fighting in the area. There were no other shots, only the ones that hit Tahreer," said her mother.

With her stood Tahreer's 14-year-old brother, Naser, who was wounded by shrapnel last week. Israeli forces killed their father 11 years ago during the first intifada.

Mrs Abu El Jidyan regrets preventing Tahreer from walking to school on Sunday morning. She thought it would be too dangerous to venture out of their home in Jabaliya's Sikka neighbourhood because it is on the edge of the area occupied by Israeli troops and tanks last week. Snipers are posted in buildings overlooking their street and a tank is less than a block away.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 07:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045724 second(s), 24 queries .