Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 29-4-2004 01:01 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup.. Looks like Tactics games are becoming phenomenal these days ... 2d games are pretty cool compare to 3d gaming... maybe i'm old school so i like 2d than 3d...

Because Tactics games offers challenges which other games don't. RPG, Strategy and Tactics will be here for a long time. Proof? Just look at chest-like games which appeared throughtout the world and still remains till now.

Oh i see... but i think the english version will not be released yet..

Usually it takes about 3-4 months for an English version to appear.

Its hard to bribe them...  IMO it is total useless to give them valuable items and potions etc ...

Rare items ... give them that. And also level up Laharl because increase in his levels will influence the voting as well. Also talk to a lot of people in the castle since someone of this people will be there and you can get their votes.

Hows your Laharl ? I mean the level thingy ....

I leveled and transmigrated him a few times. But he's still a bit weak. Lv. 37 last time I checked with Strenght about 700. I planning to transmigrate him and a few others more and more.

Another thing is the weapons. I capture a lot of Residents like Gladiator, marksman etc and put them into the weapons and armour. That will increase my status quite a lot.

But some of the westerners from europe are quite nice... I agree with your point there.... man i didn't see X-Play again cause it is so outdated IMO ...

Outdated? I don't know about that. It still useful because it covers various other game types like PC, Gamecubes, and Online ones which only way I could check it out was by buying it and that will be a waste of money.

For me, it is hard cause i choose the wu clan... and when fighting with the bos who ride the elephant thingy it makes me piss cause it so freaking hard when battling 100 people against one.....  

Level up. I'm sure there's an option like Dynasty Warrior 4 where you can level up your weapons.

What I usually do is that I don't move to the last boss till get 300 kills in each stage. That way, I can level my weapon 1 level up in every 2 levels I played.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-4-2004 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Because Tactics games offers challenges which other games don't. RPG, Strategy and Tactics will be here for a long time. Proof? Just look at chest-like games which appeared throughtout the world and still remains till now.

Yup its true .... besides tactics what do you play ? do you play action games, 3rd person, espionage games like metal gear solid ?

Rare items ... give them that. And also level up Laharl because increase in his levels will influence the voting as well. Also talk to a lot of people in the castle since someone of this people will be there and you can get their votes.

Have u tried to fight them.. if their disagree with your proposal ....

Outdated? I don't know about that. It still useful because it covers various other game types like PC, Gamecubes, and Online ones which only way I could check it out was by buying it and that will be a waste of money.

Oh i see... how many consoles do you have ? i only have the ps2 consoles..

Level up. I'm sure there's an option like Dynasty Warrior 4 where you can level up your weapons.

What I usually do is that I don't move to the last boss till get 300 kills in each stage. That way, I can level my weapon 1 level up in every 2 levels I played.

Which clan do you use ? ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 02:01 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup its true .... besides tactics what do you play ? do you play action games, 3rd person, espionage games like metal gear solid ?

Let see ... I finish MGS 2 (kind of disappointed when they didn't give Snake more chance. Waiting for Snake Eater now).
I have finished Shadow Hearts and waiting for Shadow Hearts 2 which already came out in Japanese version.
Onimusha series - 1,2 and right now 3 (Japanese version ... because my friend kept bugging me <_<  to do so). I finished FFX and Suikoden 3 (my first Suikoden game on any platform).

Have u tried to fight them.. if their disagree with your proposal ....

Better not fight them because you most likely won't live through it, unless you are very strong. But if you die, it's game over. I usually just reload my pervious save (always save) and try again with new rare items.

Oh i see... how many consoles do you have ? i only have the ps2 consoles..

PS 1 and PS2. I also play Retro games on Emulators. Thinking of want to buy Gamecube but pokai now. :nerd:

Which clan do you use ? ...  

Not sure ... I like Guan Yu (the War God) so I picked him.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Let see ... I finish MGS 2 (kind of disappointed when they didn't give Snake more chance. Waiting for Snake Eater now).
I have finished Shadow Hearts and waiting for Shadow Hearts 2 which already came out in Japanese version.
Onimusha series - 1,2 and right now 3 (Japanese version ... because my friend kept bugging me <_<  to do so). I finished FFX and Suikoden 3 (my first Suikoden game on any platform).

Oh i see... i think MGS 2 is the very first espionage game that i ever played ... and i'm sucks on hiding from the guard and the cyphers....

Yup that one i know.. cause i finished Shadow Hearts 2 ... man i didn't have the Shadow hearts 1 and i jump and got the Shadow Hearts 2... man without gamefaqs.. i managed to finish it 12 hours ...

I think the onimusha 3 game is quite easy and weird ...

Have u got the FFX 2 ..  

PS 1 and PS2. I also play Retro games on Emulators. Thinking of want to buy Gamecube but pokai now.

Oh i see.... here at my place people don't play gamecube... cause here don't have the pirated gamecube games.... xbox got lah .... but xbox here so expensive....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2004 04:49 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... i think MGS 2 is the very first espionage game that i ever played ... and i'm sucks on hiding from the guard and the cyphers....

You should try MGS1 on PS1 (there's PC version also but I don't know your country has it or not). It was one of the best games on PS1 ever and was remade as Twin Snake for Gamecube.

Cyphers? One of those grenades which can jam radars. As for guards, if you good like me in shooting in First Person View, you can use your gun to snipe guards from the distance and run out of the area before the reinforcement comes.

Yup that one i know.. cause i finished Shadow Hearts 2 ... man i didn't have the Shadow hearts 1 and i jump and got the Shadow Hearts 2... man without gamefaqs.. i managed to finish it 12 hours ...

You should try Shadow Hearts 1 and its prequel - Koudelka in PS1. Shadow Hearts were a nice, funny game and Koudelka were a bit hard to master but still a nice one.

I think the onimusha 3 game is quite easy and weird ...

Yeah ... Onimusha 3 is easier to play than the 1st two versions. And they (CAPCOM) stated that they will stop Onimusha series in three games, so this should be the last one.

Have u got the FFX 2 ..

Yup, not even started yet.

Oh i see.... here at my place people don't play gamecube... cause here don't have the pirated gamecube games.... xbox got lah .... but xbox here so expensive....  

Where exactly is Burgandy? German?

Use magic Report

3eleven This user has been deleted
Post time 30-4-2004 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant (shadow heart II)
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/ ... review_6094772.html

[ Last edited by 3eleven on 30-4-2004 at 12:37 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-4-2004 07:06 PM | Show all posts
You should try MGS1 on PS1 (there's PC version also but I don't know your country has it or not). It was one of the best games on PS1 ever and was remade as Twin Snake for Gamecube.

I thought the Twin Snake is the new one from Hideo Kojima...

Cyphers? One of those grenades which can jam radars. As for guards, if you good like me in shooting in First Person View, you can use your gun to snipe guards from the distance and run out of the area before the reinforcement comes.

Its really hard when shooting the guards... their will quickly noticed that their buddy is dead ... anyway the last stage where raiden got naked is really funny.

You should try Shadow Hearts 1 and its prequel - Koudelka in PS1. Shadow Hearts were a nice, funny game and Koudelka were a bit hard to master but still a nice one.

Ok ...

Yeah ... Onimusha 3 is easier to play than the 1st two versions. And they (CAPCOM) stated that they will stop Onimusha series in three games, so this should be the last one.

The creators says that their want to do a Roman Onimusha thingy.... the title is Shadow of Rome ..

Where exactly is Burgandy? German?

Lol ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-5-2004 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Ok guys...

FYI... Devil May Cry 3 will be released this winter ...

Here are some eye popping pictures ... from Jeux France

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2004 09:18 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I thought the Twin Snake is the new one from Hideo Kojima...

No ... Twin Snake is a remake of the PS1 hit by the same man. It was better in storyline and everything else compared to MGS2. Basically, MGS2 is spoilt by Raiden's appearance since the company didn't warn that the hero in this new mess won't be Snake.

That's why everyone seems to be waiting on Snake Eater. Last I check, it almost ready to be released. Those previews in X-Play was nice, can't wait to get my hands on it. :bgrin:

Its really hard when shooting the guards... their will quickly noticed that their buddy is dead ... anyway the last stage where raiden got naked is really funny.

You must be good at sniping to get two guards out of the way. Wait till they are apart and shoot the one nearest to you. The one remaining will be surprise and you have about 15-20 second window to blow his brains out.

As for naked Raiden ... ;) No comments. He's kind of ... small though.

The creators says that their want to do a Roman Onimusha thingy.... the title is Shadow of Rome ..

Roman Onimusha ...? :hmm:  Something like Rulgar I guess. That's how Onimusha 1 got started anyway.

Lol ....  

It's not in Germany?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 10:40 AM | Show all posts
like duhh of course not

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-5-2004 07:05 PM | Show all posts
No ... Twin Snake is a remake of the PS1 hit by the same man. It was better in storyline and everything else compared to MGS2. Basically, MGS2 is spoilt by Raiden's appearance since the company didn't warn that the hero in this new mess won't be Snake.

I think Raiden is quite cool .... not to shabby..  can't wait for MGS3 though..

That's why everyone seems to be waiting on Snake Eater. Last I check, it almost ready to be released. Those previews in X-Play was nice, can't wait to get my hands on it.

I think this game will be released on winter .... can't wait for this camouflage thingy...

You must be good at sniping to get two guards out of the way. Wait till they are apart and shoot the one nearest to you. The one remaining will be surprise and you have about 15-20 second window to blow his brains out.

As for naked Raiden ...  No comments. He's kind of ... small though.

Yup... Hideo covers Raiden d+ck with something .... but his white ass is quite annoying ...

Roman Onimusha ...?   Something like Rulgar I guess. That's how Onimusha 1 got started anyway.

Yup... i think it will be a ryger thingy .... by the way what do u think of the released of Devil May Cry 3.... are u interested on this released ?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 08:34 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I think Raiden is quite cool .... not to shabby..  can't wait for MGS3 though..

Snake is even cooler, especially in MGS1. I wish they will release Twin Snakes for PS2 also, before MGS3 but I don't think that's possible.

My suggestion - play MGS1 because I think there will be some storyline from MGS1 which will be added to MGS3, especially since the hero is not Solid Snake but his "father" - Big Boss.

I think this game will be released on winter .... can't wait for this camouflage thingy...

Winter? Hmph ... typical marketing strategy. A lot of kids will be on holidays during X-Mas times and this times, it most likely that people will go shopping.

If you like Camouflage games (Stealth), try Tenchu series. The 1st two games released in PS1, 3rd one is in PS2.

Yup... Hideo covers Raiden d+ck with something .... but his white ass is quite annoying ...

Not in X-Play they didn't. :bgrin: They showed all and even slow down the motion of him flipping over.

Yup... i think it will be a ryger thingy .... by the way what do u think of the released of Devil May Cry 3.... are u interested on this released ?  

I finished DMC 1 and 2, can't say I look forward to it though. I don't know ... something about DMC which I didn't find it attractive. I just finish the game (both) once and that's it. It's lying in an envelope somewhere.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Snake is even cooler, especially in MGS1. I wish they will release Twin Snakes for PS2 also, before MGS3 but I don't think that's possible.

There is one thing that i like about snake... i like the way he sounds.. very cool....

My suggestion - play MGS1 because I think there will be some storyline from MGS1 which will be added to MGS3, especially since the hero is not Solid Snake but his "father" - Big Boss.

Hmm... ok

If you like Camouflage games (Stealth), try Tenchu series. The 1st two games released in PS1, 3rd one is in PS2.

I like the 3rd one where this guy used the needle thing to kill his enemies...

Not in X-Play they didn't.  They showed all and even slow down the motion of him flipping over.

I finished DMC 1 and 2, can't say I look forward to it though. I don't know ... something about DMC which I didn't find it attractive. I just finish the game (both) once and that's it. It's lying in an envelope somewhere.

I find that the DMC series problems are the camera thingy... i hope that the new one can be better than the old ones....

Hmm..... what do you think about Kingdom Hearts ? ..... I like kingdom hearts and i can't wait for the sequel that is Kingdom Hearts 2

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

There is one thing that i like about snake... i like the way he sounds.. very cool....

The way Snake sounds in MGS2 is more calm and collective, in MGS1 however, he was like confused as hell and sounded more human.

Ever watch a movie called Escape from New York or Escape from L.A, starred by Kurt Russel? Well ... you can say that's the closest one gets to someone playing Solid Snake, especially MGS1.

Hmm... ok

Most people (especially MGS veterans) like me will be waiting for the meaning of the LaLiLoLeLo, a secret organization behind the plot in this game. And since MGS3 going to feature toward Big Boss (father of Solid, Liquid and Solidus), most likely it will touch about this organization.

Right now, I'm looking for ROM version of earlier MGS games, release for older console. I know it exists because they show a clip of it in MGS2, together with a clip of Mia Shiino.

Haven't touch that part yet ... stuck in the graveyard with those invincible zombies.

Quote:
Not in X-Play they didn't.  They showed all and even slow down the motion of him flipping over.   

And you said there's nothing interesting about X-Play. The girl is cute, like to watch her face when she blushs. Lady gamers are rare breed, you know, especially ones who likes RPG.

I find that the DMC series problems are the camera thingy... i hope that the new one can be better than the old ones....

Camera ... biggest problem for me in DMC1 was the tight spots where you have to fight big bosses which cover most of the areas. Annoying.

In DMC2, it the easiness of defeating each boss which made the game lost its taste. All you needed was to jump and shoot and you could kill just about everything in front of you.

Hmm..... what do you think about Kingdom Hearts ? ..... I like kingdom hearts and i can't wait for the sequel that is Kingdom Hearts 2  

Waiting for KH2. KH1 I have finished a few months ago ... meet and fought my name sake. The battle was beautiful.  :bgrin: Of course I died a few times, but no regrets.

However ... the last boss in the game was annoying. The way he was designed was annoying. Long white hair, black pants, shirtless figure, a long weapon and fights in a dark place.

The least Square could have done is make that stupid clone a bit harder to fight ... but no, they just have to go and make an incomplete clone who is a pushover. :geram:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
The way Snake sounds in MGS2 is more calm and collective, in MGS1 however, he was like confused as hell and sounded more human.

Ever watch a movie called Escape from New York or Escape from L.A, starred by Kurt Russel? Well ... you can say that's the closest one gets to someone playing Solid Snake, especially MGS1.

Yup i already watch it... very good action movie.... hmm yup the hero's name is snake also...

Most people (especially MGS veterans) like me will be waiting for the meaning of the LaLiLoLeLo, a secret organization behind the plot in this game. And since MGS3 going to feature toward Big Boss (father of Solid, Liquid and Solidus), most likely it will touch about this organization.

Right now, I'm looking for ROM version of earlier MGS games, release for older console. I know it exists because they show a clip of it in MGS2, together with a clip of Mia Shiino.

Hmm... i also don't know what the hell is Lalilolelo ... maybe i m lazy to read the boring conversation between raiden and otacon ...  hmm is the original MGS produced for Nes ???

And you said there's nothing interesting about X-Play.  The girl is cute, like to watch her face when she blushs. Lady gamers are rare breed, you know, especially ones who likes RPG.

Yup.. its kinda hard to find ladies who like gaming stuff ...

Camera ... biggest problem for me in DMC1 was the tight spots where you have to fight big bosses which cover most of the areas. Annoying.

In DMC2, it the easiness of defeating each boss which made the game lost its taste. All you needed was to jump and shoot and you could kill just about everything in front of you.

True... in DMC 1 the camera sucks and so the gameplay but it got high review than DMC 2 .... i found that DMC 2 controll are way better than the DMC 1...

Waiting for KH2. KH1 I have finished a few months ago ... meet and fought my name sake. The battle was beautiful.   Of course I died a few times, but no regrets.

However ... the last boss in the game was annoying. The way he was designed was annoying. Long white hair, black pants, shirtless figure, a long weapon and fights in a dark place.

The least Square could have done is make that stupid clone a bit harder to fight ... but no, they just have to go and make an incomplete clone who is a pushover.

I think the last boss is quite easy... and also the clone is easy too....

I think Sephiroth is the hardest one to beat erm not you ok ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup i already watch it... very good action movie.... hmm yup the hero's name is snake also...

Yup ... one could wonder whether the creator of MGS got the idea for Snake from this 1980s movies or the other way around. Kurt Russel potray the character nicely and if there's ever a movie about MGS, he could be a good star to cast.

Speaking of which, I heard and seen a picture of what some claimed to be MGS movie a few years ago. Not sure whether it is true or whether someone just role playing the character.

Hmm... i also don't know what the hell is Lalilolelo ... maybe i m lazy to read the boring conversation between raiden and otacon ...  hmm is the original MGS produced for Nes ???  

Not sure what platform it was, looked like Nintendo or maybe Gamecube.

AIEOU is the basic of Japanese language and it added to make the rest of the pronouncation, however the letter "La", "Li", "Lu", "Le" and "Lo" doesn't exist in the syallbus and usually use some other letters to add into it, at least that's what my basic Japanese taught me so far.

So in that context, the organization is something which is basic but at same time, doesn't exists. Which maybe why in the end of the MGS2 game, the conversation between Snake and Otacon stated that the names of the 12 members are those who had been dead for 100 years.

And 12 members council of Elders ... Jews use 12 members of Elders in deciding something important and it's known as the Wisemen as well. At least that's what I remember. MGS3 should provide more clues for the puzzle.

Yup.. its kinda hard to find ladies who like gaming stuff ...

Yup ... Most girls like makeup stuff or being weak. Not many people are gamers. But the number of lady gamers seems to be increasing the past few years, especially with RPG increasing in making as well and most games with machoness like FPS is getting a back seat.

True... in DMC 1 the camera sucks and so the gameplay but it got high review than DMC 2 .... i found that DMC 2 controll are way better than the DMC 1...

They should have made the boss a bit tougher and the storyline less linear. storyline kind of weak though. But those items are still expensive. I use my Red souls to upgrade my weapons rather than to buy items.

I think the last boss is quite easy... and also the clone is easy too....  

Last boss is a gay. :jeler: He talks while the character I was controlling was beating him to a pulp. What kind of moron could talk when getting a beating?

I think Sephiroth is the hardest one to beat erm not you ok ...   

Hmph ... You will have easier time defeating a linear character in a game than someone like me. Especially when comes to swords. At least the character in the game could smile and offer a moment of compassion to allow you to make you move. :cool:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Yup ... one could wonder whether the creator of MGS got the idea for Snake from this 1980s movies or the other way around. Kurt Russel potray the character nicely and if there's ever a movie about MGS, he could be a good star to cast.

Speaking of which, I heard and seen a picture of what some claimed to be MGS movie a few years ago. Not sure whether it is true or whether someone just role playing the character.

it will be great if their make MGS into a movie....

Not sure what platform it was, looked like Nintendo or maybe Gamecube.

Hmm.. looks like Nintendo IMO.....

AIEOU is the basic of Japanese language and it added to make the rest of the pronouncation, however the letter "La", "Li", "Lu", "Le" and "Lo" doesn't exist in the syallbus and usually use some other letters to add into it, at least that's what my basic Japanese taught me so far.

So in that context, the organization is something which is basic but at same time, doesn't exists. Which maybe why in the end of the MGS2 game, the conversation between Snake and Otacon stated that the names of the 12 members are those who had been dead for 100 years.

And 12 members council of Elders ... Jews use 12 members of Elders in deciding something important and it's known as the Wisemen as well. At least that's what I remember. MGS3 should provide more clues for the puzzle.

Maybe MGS 3 can settled this enigma once and for all...

Yup ... Most girls like makeup stuff or being weak. Not many people are gamers. But the number of lady gamers seems to be increasing the past few years, especially with RPG increasing in making as well and most games with machoness like FPS is getting a back seat.

I think the girls in some parts of europe like to play FPS .... here malaysia i think the girls here don't play games but their like to play FF ..

They should have made the boss a bit tougher and the storyline less linear. storyline kind of weak though. But those items are still expensive. I use my Red souls to upgrade my weapons rather than to buy items.

True .... i think the combo is quite cool... I'm also waiting for VJ (viewtiful Joe) the combos are so ass kicking .....

Last boss is a gay.  He talks while the character I was controlling was beating him to a pulp. What kind of moron could talk when getting a beating?

Lol ....

Behometh are also hard to fight....

i think the most frustarting in this KH is the swinging part in the tarzan story. i keep falling and falling damn those vines .. :cf:

Hmph ... You will have easier time defeating a linear character in a game than someone like me. Especially when comes to swords. At least the character in the game could smile and offer a moment of compassion to allow you to make you move.

He is so hard.... man even i got potions etc... still cannot fight him.... i like the song also when battling sephiroth.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:13 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

it will be great if their make MGS into a movie....

Actually, it's kinda of a phobia because earlier attempts of making a movie out of games or converting other media into games didn't work very well. Take Street Fighter, Double Dragon and Mario movies for example. There are a few good ones - Tomb Raider is one of them.

So making them into a movie must be dealt with carefully. Especially with something complex like MGS. You need to capture the moments properly or the whole thing going to go sour. After all, there is not gamers alone you need to satisfy but also those who watch the movie to know what the big fuss is about. I think that's what went wrong with Spirit Within. Square thought the FF fans around the world could be enough to give their supports but that wasn't enough to sustain the damage.

Hmm.. looks like Nintendo IMO.....

Yeah ... looks like it to me also. Looking for the ROM now ... or any other playable version on PC. I like the MGS1 song, it was beautiful (forgot the name) and I have been looking for it for the last 1 year also with no luck.

Maybe MGS 3 can settled this enigma once and for all...

Maybe. It is going to the root of the "problem" - Big Boss and the 1960s conflicts in Africa when the organization get started by Big Boss. IF it doesn't show the mystery behind the organization, at least it will reveal some information about it. My guess is that the organization started with Big Boss and we should see some glimpse.

PS : Did you know that the Big Boss's name was Saladin ... name of a Muslim. I wonder if that has anything to do with the 12 Wisemen. :hmm:

I think the girls in some parts of europe like to play FPS .... here malaysia i think the girls here don't play games but their like to play FF ..

Girls in Europe must be very manly in personality. Most FPS players I know around here were lack of few things ... manner, common sense, sense humor, intellgence ... ;). Girls in Asia are very femine but strong. They maybe physically weak compare to their European counterparts but mentally and spiritually, they are strong ... well most of them anyway.

True .... i think the combo is quite cool... I'm also waiting for VJ (viewtiful Joe) the combos are so ass kicking .....

Seen the demo in X-Play, got amazing review. Never play the game since I don't like scroller-type of games either. I don't like anything that moves faster than I could.

Behometh are also hard to fight....

Run up his ... rear and beat the horn. Don't do combos on the horn because on the end of the combo, you most likely fall down. Hit a couple of time, stop and stablize yourself and hit again. Behemoth couldn't able to do much damage unless it uses it's fireball.

That stupid three head dog was annoying ... till I find run-dodge was a good way in avoiding it and hitting the middle head is most likely get it down fast ... you going to get bitten like nobody's business but still, it goes down fast.

i think the most frustarting in this KH is the swinging part in the tarzan story. i keep falling and falling damn those vines ..  

I know what you mean. Didn't do that part, kept ending up falling onto some hippos below.

He is so hard.... man even i got potions etc... still cannot fight him.... i like the song also when battling sephiroth.  

You need a lot of things. The ability "2nd Chance" is important. Elixirs are important especially after Sin Harvest. You need a strong weapon and at least level about 75.

The song is "One-Winged Angel" ... remade for KH from FF7. it was beautiful and made my heart beat faster. I like that song also.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Actually, it's kinda of a phobia because earlier attempts of making a movie out of games or converting other media into games didn't work very well. Take Street Fighter, Double Dragon and Mario movies for example. There are a few good ones - Tomb Raider is one of them.

True .... their overused the main game into the movie..  their should use only the idea but not the whole game ....

So making them into a movie must be dealt with carefully. Especially with something complex like MGS. You need to capture the moments properly or the whole thing going to go sour. After all, there is not gamers alone you need to satisfy but also those who watch the movie to know what the big fuss is about. I think that's what went wrong with Spirit Within. Square thought the FF fans around the world could be enough to give their supports but that wasn't enough to sustain the damage.

The FF movie was so "zzz"  nothing special really except watching aki ...

Yeah ... looks like it to me also. Looking for the ROM now ... or any other playable version on PC. I like the MGS1 song, it was beautiful (forgot the name) and I have been looking for it for the last 1 year also with no luck.

Oh ... i see... i can't find the pc one for MGS 1 ... For PS1 how many are the cds ? 2 or 3 ...

Maybe. It is going to the root of the "problem" - Big Boss and the 1960s conflicts in Africa when the organization get started by Big Boss. IF it doesn't show the mystery behind the organization, at least it will reveal some information about it. My guess is that the organization started with Big Boss and we should see some glimpse.

PS : Did you know that the Big Boss's name was Saladin ... name of a Muslim. I wonder if that has anything to do with the 12 Wisemen.

Hmm.. interesting .... i went to see the trailer again for the MGS 3... i kinda hate the theme song....

Girls in Europe must be very manly in personality. Most FPS players I know around here were lack of few things ... manner, common sense, sense humor, intellgence ... . Girls in Asia are very femine but strong. They maybe physically weak compare to their European counterparts but mentally and spiritually, they are strong ... well most of them anyway.

I think Japanese girls are hardcore in this RPG thingy .... :hmm:

Seen the demo in X-Play, got amazing review. Never play the game since I don't like scroller-type of games either. I don't like anything that moves faster than I could.

Yup... it is the best GC game ever .. cause u can do the matrix thing and the combos are awesome... i'm kinda hook into this game cause it got 2d thingy like Gunstar Heroes ...

Run up his ... rear and beat the horn. Don't do combos on the horn because on the end of the combo, you most likely fall down. Hit a couple of time, stop and stablize yourself and hit again. Behemoth couldn't able to do much damage unless it uses it's fireball.

That stupid three head dog was annoying ... till I find run-dodge was a good way in avoiding it and hitting the middle head is most likely get it down fast ... you going to get bitten like nobody's business but still, it goes down fast.

Oh i see... i'm kinda lost when completing the hercules cup .... hmm do you have KH final mix.... its jap by the way..  

I know what you mean. Didn't do that part, kept ending up falling onto some hippos below.

Hmm... you didn't go to the vines ... got Dalmatian at the tree tops...

You need a lot of things. The ability "2nd Chance" is important. Elixirs are important especially after Sin Harvest. You need a strong weapon and at least level about 75.

The song is "One-Winged Angel" ... remade for KH from FF7. it was beautiful and made my heart beat faster. I like that song also.

I only got the hercules key i think ... i forgot already the name....

Oh the song is One-winged angel.. cool.. i think i should check it out on the net... by the way i also like the ending song ... i think utada sings the last song...

I got info that Square Enix is going to make an RPG starring Cloud from FF 7 ... and also do u have the FF advent children DVD ?

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 6-5-2004 at 03:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 05:34 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

True .... their overused the main game into the movie..  their should use only the idea but not the whole game ....

Proper planning ... that's what movie directors are lack of. Someone who knows the game and the movie making business and make proper planning on both. Take LOTR titles, that's a mark of a proper planning based on the book and it was a big success. The games are not bad either. Something like Sengoku Musou also.

The FF movie was so "zzz"  nothing special really except watching aki ...

Well ... its a start. Maybe now, Square ... or maybe Japanese in general knows what to expect in the future.

Oh ... i see... i can't find the pc one for MGS 1 ... For PS1 how many are the cds ? 2 or 3 ...

I think 2 ... can't remember. I believe it is 2 game cds while 1 virtual reality training.
MGS1 is a very old game ... came out around early 1990s I think. 1994 if not mistaken. I don't find it anywhere in my country also, or in MP3 on the Net which is kind of sad and annoying. Maybe you can find it on E-Bay.

Hmm.. interesting .... i went to see the trailer again for the MGS 3... i kinda hate the theme song....

I don't want to watch the trailer too much, I hate it when I pick up spoilers without knowing it. I got eyes like that.
The theme song? Too much like military music huh?

I think Japanese girls are hardcore in this RPG thingy ....  

Meet a few Japanese Girls ... but those more interested in mountain climbing. :stp: I guess they don't feel very comfortable sitting next to me.

Yup... it is the best GC game ever .. cause u can do the matrix thing and the combos are awesome... i'm kinda hook into this game cause it got 2d thingy like Gunstar Heroes ...

It's in Gamecube? Maybe that's why I can't find it on PS2. My friend says that the titles from Gamecube probably make it to PS2 or maybe PS3 in the future.

Oh i see... i'm kinda lost when completing the hercules cup .... hmm do you have KH final mix.... its jap by the way..

I have finish Hercules cup ALONE, and Pegasus ALONE and took on the Ice Titan and finally Sephiroth. This game gave me the best battle rush in didn't feel for a long time.

KH Final Mix ... have it but didn't play it yet. I really don't like playing RPG in Japanese ... hard to understand. I heard the bosses in that game are hard to defeat ... something to look forward to.

Hmm... you didn't go to the vines ... got Dalmatian at the tree tops...

I got all the puppies except for 6 ... 3 in a pumpkin which I cannot reach and 3 more in a box which I suppose to take at the Boogie mansion but didn't know till it blew up. :agr:

I only got the hercules key i think ... i forgot already the name....

I forgot what weapon I used, but I definately know its now the final weapon.

Oh the song is One-winged angel.. cool.. i think i should check it out on the net... by the way i also like the ending song ... i think utada sings the last song...

Yup, One wing Angel ... :bgrin: As for the ending song, I wasn't paying attention and the game hangs half way through when Cloud appeared and Aeris meet him. <_< They made my game hang. <_<

I got info that Square Enix is going to make an RPG starring Cloud from FF 7 ... and also do u have the FF advent children DVD ?

If you taking about Advent Children, it is not RPG, it's a movie about the ending of FF7, suppose to be release end of this year. Everyone seems to be holding their breath, waiting for it. They BETTER not screw Sephiroth's image up. <_<

If Square make separate RPG with Cloud ... then he will be the 2nd character (after Sora) to have his sequel. And frankly speaking, I don't understand what so special about that spiky-headed jerk which entitled him for 3 appearance so far - in FF7, FF tactics and KH. <_<

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.409142 second(s), 41 queries .