CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-5-2004 10:39 AM | Show all posts
I like oldies since songs nowadays like crap.

What's a 512?

Oh i see.... 512 is one of the streamyx package ...

A friend of a friend of mine playing it ... seems to be made for people who have a lot of things pent up inside. Word INSANE comes to mind.

Another game banned in Europe was Carmaggedon and the ones causing most ripples are FPS types since a lot of people says such games are reasons for violence in US.

From the name , i think it SUCKs  .. although i like playing Ratchet and Clank cause it is cool .....

I know ... but its the best choice one has to play a game from Gamecube or other console which one cannot afford. The other day, I managed to find an emulator for Dreamcast ...  

Can u give me the link for the Dreamcast emulator ?

A bit ... no time to watch anyway, other than in AXN (Astro ... cable TV). With economic closedown here, Anime is a commodity one buys when there is money to spare.

Axn sucks ... it replays all the anime over and over again ... not worth it if i pay extra Rm 5  to astro ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.... 512 is one of the streamyx package ...

Nope ... I don't have home PC, can borrow my brother's notebook but nowadays, he's busy with it.

One of this days, when I move into my own apartment and managed to settle all my financial problems, I will finally get down into exploring the Cyberworld of Online games.

From the name , i think it SUCKs  .. although i like playing Ratchet and Clank cause it is cool .....

Ratchet and Clank? Sounds familiar.
Western game developers produce games which is mostly FPS or 3rd Person Shooter, so Japanese quickly take over the RPG action in the market. Even Korea nowadays are catching up with RPG and Online Games. Asia is a great market for games.

Can u give me the link for the Dreamcast emulator ?

Link? No ... not sure I have it anymore, but I have the zip file. Give me your e-mail.

Axn sucks ... it replays all the anime over and over again ... not worth it if i pay extra Rm 5  to astro ...

We can always send and ask for them to open up more animes to watch. Plus some of their programmes needs to be updated like X-Play.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
One of this days, when I move into my own apartment and managed to settle all my financial problems, I will finally get down into exploring the Cyberworld of Online games.

Oh i see ... my friends always ask me to play Cs with them... hmm i really don't like to play Cs .. maybe FPS is not my type ...

Ratchet and Clank? Sounds familiar.
Western game developers produce games which is mostly FPS or 3rd Person Shooter, so Japanese quickly take over the RPG action in the market. Even Korea nowadays are catching up with RPG and Online Games. Asia is a great market for games.

Ratchet and Clank was produce by the Jak People .. u know Jak and Dexter, Spyro the dragon.. the Rpg action type. where u explore things, fire enemies and jumping from one side to another ...

This year their will unleashed Ratchet and Clank 3, Jak 3 and the sequel to Sly Cooper .....

Link? No ... not sure I have it anymore, but I have the zip file. Give me your e-mail.

email me at : rahezal@yahoo.com :bgrin:

We can always send and ask for them to open up more animes to watch. Plus some of their programmes needs to be updated like X-Play.

Its useless cause the astro people didn't care all the petitions for the Animax thing ... their are really f-cking idiots .... :cf:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2004 01:49 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see ... my friends always ask me to play Cs with them... hmm i really don't like to play Cs .. maybe FPS is not my type ...

FPS gives me headache ... I really don't like something which you just need to run around without any strategy.

Ratchet and Clank was produce by the Jak People .. u know Jak and Dexter, Spyro the dragon.. the Rpg action type. where u explore things, fire enemies and jumping from one side to another ...

Right ... don't like that sort of game. :bgrn: I guess I'm strictly a RPG and Strategy game person.

This year their will unleashed Ratchet and Clank 3, Jak 3 and the sequel to Sly Cooper .....

Maybe I will test it out. Is it anything like Lupin the 3rd, or something.

email me at : rahezal@yahoo.com  

Guess what ... no need to e-mail you. I found a site.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/dreamcast/

There are a few more for other consoles here as well.

Its useless cause the astro people didn't care all the petitions for the Animax thing ... their are really f-cking idiots ....  

Well ... they better if they want to complete with other channels in Astro, or with the Internet. It is not like they have monopoly of what we can watch here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2004 02:20 PM | Show all posts
FPS gives me headache ... I really don't like something which you just need to run around without any strategy.

True .. I wonder why their like playing FPS ... it kinda zzz.. shooting people etc  ...:gantuk:

I guess I'm strictly a RPG and Strategy game person.

Speaking of strategy.. have u started playing La Pucelle ?

Maybe I will test it out. Is it anything like Lupin the 3rd, or something.

Nah ... it is kinda like Mario .. maybe you won't find it interesting ... i think ...

Thank You for the links ...  :clap:

Well ... they better if they want to complete with other channels in Astro, or with the Internet. It is not like they have monopoly of what we can watch here.

Hmm i think i better buy a parabola or something if astro keeps to air crap ... :cf:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2004 05:12 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

True .. I wonder why their like playing FPS ... it kinda zzz.. shooting people etc  ...

Most people who play this kind of games are simpletons ... they dislike planning and thinking. Then again, FPS had advantages. It can train one's brain to increase in processing speed. That is why you get dizzy, your brain cannot process as fast as the images reach you. If you are driving in areas which had thin air and twisted routes like Genting and Cameron Highlands, you will find that you will not feel dizzy easily if you play this games.

Speaking of strategy.. have u started playing La Pucelle ?

Nope ... not yet. My PS2 needs to be send for service. I won't be able to play any games for some time.

Nah ... it is kinda like Mario .. maybe you won't find it interesting ... i think ...

Mario? No thanks.

Thank You for the links ...   

If you download PS1 emulators, don't use Bleem ... a friend of mine had problem with it.

Hmm i think i better buy a parabola or something if astro keeps to air crap ...  

I probably too busy with my own work at my house/apartment once I have my PC ready to worry about Astro. I don't watch TV much other than the News, Discovery, National Geography and a few others.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-5-2004 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Most people who play this kind of games are simpletons ... they dislike planning and thinking. Then again, FPS had advantages. It can train one's brain to increase in processing speed. That is why you get dizzy, your brain cannot process as fast as the images reach you. If you are driving in areas which had thin air and twisted routes like Genting and Cameron Highlands, you will find that you will not feel dizzy easily if you play this games.

Oh i see ... i noticed that it encourage the players to work as a team for killing the enemies and so on ...

Nope ... not yet. My PS2 needs to be send for service. I won't be able to play any games for some time.

Oh i see ... hmm besides the ps2 what consoles do you have ? have you got the old consoles such as Sega Mega Drive, nes ... I bought a Sega Mega Drive when i was in Primary school ...

Mario? No thanks.

Oh you don't like Mario .... Hmm i love playing mario ... the big fat plumber ... only on the Pc .....

If you download PS1 emulators, don't use Bleem ... a friend of mine had problem with it.

Problems ? . is it hang or what ...

I probably too busy with my own work at my house/apartment once I have my PC ready to worry about Astro. I don't watch TV much other than the News, Discovery, National Geography and a few others.

Oh i see ... my friend says that their is a card that will enable for the user to open all the pay channels .. hmm do you have this card ? :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2004 11:30 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see ... i noticed that it encourage the players to work as a team for killing the enemies and so on ...

I couldn't know ... I don't like this sort of games and I attend to play solo. At least that way, I could progress in my own speed than relying on others for support which may not come.

Oh i see ... hmm besides the ps2 what consoles do you have ? have you got the old consoles such as Sega Mega Drive, nes ... I bought a Sega Mega Drive when i was in Primary school ...

Just my PS1 and my work PC (which I don't play games with). Can't say I spend too much time in games nowadays.

Oh you don't like Mario .... Hmm i love playing mario ... the big fat plumber ... only on the Pc .....

Mario games makes me sleepy ... :gantuk: Don't know ... something about the screen itself like that.

Problems ? . is it hang or what ...

It corrupted the Windows till he had reinstall it. So becareful with Bleem and follow instructions for other games. You need to configure them properly.

Oh i see ... my friend says that their is a card that will enable for the user to open all the pay channels .. hmm do you have this card ?  

Can't say ... the Astro now in under my brother's name and I don't use it much. Even the Internet is his. I'm waiting for my own apartment.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2004 05:12 PM | Show all posts
I couldn't know ... I don't like this sort of games and I attend to play solo. At least that way, I could progress in my own speed than relying on others for support which may not come.

Hmm i seen the clip for Halo 2 on the xbox.. looks cool .. what do you think about Halo 2 ... sucks or good ? ..

Mario games makes me sleepy ...  Don't know ... something about the screen itself like that.

Hmm i like to play the new mario where he use the hose to clean the monsters..

It corrupted the Windows till he had reinstall it. So becareful with Bleem and follow instructions for other games. You need to configure them properly.

Corrupted ? so the software is kinda like virus or what ?

Huh... I stop playing La Pucelle now.. currently i'm playing Ultraman and i'm waiting for Atelier Iris. Yahoo !! Can't wait for it..... the graphics are cun lah....:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2004 12:24 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Hmm i seen the clip for Halo 2 on the xbox.. looks cool .. what do you think about Halo 2 ... sucks or good ? ..

Halo? ... a FPS game right? I think I saw it in X-Play last time. Don't like those sort of games.

Hmm i like to play the new mario where he use the hose to clean the monsters..

OK ... :stp: Still not interested.

Corrupted ? so the software is kinda like virus or what ?  

Some softwares attends to overide some System files which causes problems later. So you must be carefull when downloading and using Emulators.

Huh... I stop playing La Pucelle now.. currently i'm playing Ultraman and i'm waiting for Atelier Iris. Yahoo !! Can't wait for it..... the graphics are cun lah....

That's a bad habit ... you must finish one game before starting another otherwise you will have a lot of games which hangs half way.

Me? I usually have 2 games for PS1 and 2 for PS2 and play it by turns. That way, my consoles won't give problem for some time for overusage.

BTW ... did you see X-Play yesterday? Morgan and Adam were covering games which suppose to come in 2004 and I'm truly impressed.

I can remember a few names which is from famous titles - Astro Boy for PS2 (and another one for GBA), Musashi 2 (the 1st one is in PS1) for PS2, FF12 coming in Summer (should be), EverQuest 2, some Japanese Samurai games and a few more which I forgot. :clap: Also they going to make Riddick into a game (in process now).

2004 ... going to be an interesting year.

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 27-5-2004 at 12:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2004 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Halo? ... a FPS game right? I think I saw it in X-Play last time. Don't like those sort of games.

Something like that... its the best game on Xbox ... Me

Some softwares attends to overide some System files which causes problems later. So you must be carefull when downloading and using Emulators.

Ok .... hmm better play the console games on the consoles then pc ...

That's a bad habit ... you must finish one game before starting another otherwise you will have a lot of games which hangs half way.

I'm kinda hate the dialog thingy. it is so annoying cause it is so slow .. then i stop playing it halfway.. i'm in chapter 3 ... where i got rioux... the dude with guns..

BTW ... did you see X-Play yesterday? Morgan and Adam were covering games which suppose to come in 2004 and I'm truly impressed.

I can remember a few names which is from famous titles - Astro Boy for PS2 (and another one for GBA), Musashi 2 (the 1st one is in PS1) for PS2, FF12 coming in Summer (should be), EverQuest 2, some Japanese Samurai games and a few more which I forgot.  Also they going to make Riddick into a game (in process now).

Nope... Astro Boy for Ps2 sucks. GBA cool !! ... Everquest 2, sucks ... Hmm i think i prefer Ign.com E3 videos than Xplay ... cause Ign Rocks !!! Plus Gamespot.com ...... I'm kinda like them because their cover all the newest games on the spot not like Xplay ..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Something like that... its the best game on Xbox ... Me

I'm not going to play FPS even if it is the last game on the planet. Thank You. :ah:

Ok .... hmm better play the console games on the consoles then pc ...

You can play on PC but you must be carefull with the configuration part.

I'm kinda hate the dialog thingy. it is so annoying cause it is so slow .. then i stop playing it halfway.. i'm in chapter 3 ... where i got rioux... the dude with guns..

I don't play the game so I won't know. Is it anything like Disgaea?

Nope... Astro Boy for Ps2 sucks. GBA cool !! ... Everquest 2, sucks ... Hmm i think i prefer Ign.com E3 videos than Xplay ... cause Ign Rocks !!! Plus Gamespot.com ...... I'm kinda like them because their cover all the newest games on the spot not like Xplay ..

At least let me play Astro Boy first ... at least it will bring back some childhood memories. :bgrin: And Everquest ... never play that before.  

IGN is good but I hate the registering thing and plus, the loading is slow and they don't have funny people like Morgan and Adam in it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
I'm not going to play FPS even if it is the last game on the planet. Thank You.

Rpg forever rite ? :cak:

At least let me play Astro Boy first ... at least it will bring back some childhood memories.  And Everquest ... never play that before.  

IGN is good but I hate the registering thing and plus, the loading is slow and they don't have funny people like Morgan and Adam in it.

Well astro boy is kinda a dissapointment for the ps2.....

It is totally free on IGn and Gamespot.com .... Well Morgan and Adam frankly is not funny .. i'm kinda like the dudes on Gamespot.com ..... a couple of fat dudes talking about the new ff and the talking stupid robots... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2004 02:03 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Rpg forever rite ?

Yup ... RPG forever.

Well astro boy is kinda a dissapointment for the ps2.....  

Haven't play it yet.

It is totally free on IGn and Gamespot.com .... Well Morgan and Adam frankly is not funny .. i'm kinda like the dudes on Gamespot.com ..... a couple of fat dudes talking about the new ff and the talking stupid robots...  

If I want to look at fat people, I could look at my boss ...
Well ... I guess everyone likes something different.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2004 02:13 PM | Show all posts
What is MMOPRG ? ... i'm still fuzz about this term ...

If I want to look at fat people, I could look at my boss ...
Well ... I guess everyone likes something different.

Your japanese boss fat ? .. :lol

Hmm... i'm kinda like seeing the babes on E3 ..

Driv3r will be released any time soon..  

Silent Hill next month....

and Atelier Iris ... this week .. yahoo !!!:clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2004 04:07 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

What is MMOPRG ? ... i'm still fuzz about this term ...

Not sure about the term but I think it is an online RPG game, something like Ragnarok and Fung Wan.

Your japanese boss fat ? ..  

Not much, he just have a big butt. Not like I'm watching his. ;)

Hmm... i'm kinda like seeing the babes on E3 ..  

Babes? Nope ... immune to babes. And Guys, and Gays and Lesbians. :bgrin:

Driv3r will be released any time soon..  

Silent Hill next month....

Oh yeah ... Driver 3 ... a friend of mine waiting for that. Driver 2 was a bit disappointing.

and Atelier Iris ... this week .. yahoo !!!

Not familiar with that name ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-5-2004 04:20 PM | Show all posts
Not sure about the term but I think it is an online RPG game, something like Ragnarok and Fung Wan.

Oh i see.. Good news my friend, Magna that is from the Korea will be in the ps2 this year ... this game is kinda like FF but the graphics are awesome ... something new i think. the drawings are from the koreans ...

Not much, he just have a big butt.  Not like I'm watching his.

ha ha ha :lol

Babes? Nope ... immune to babes. And Guys, and Gays and Lesbians.

Immune to babes. my goodness ... ;)

the other day i was watching a clip where a hot babe is kissing a babe .. kinda like a lesbian kissing stuff .. hmm quite interesting ...
:cak:

Oh yeah ... Driver 3 ... a friend of mine waiting for that. Driver 2 was a bit disappointing.

Are u waiting for Driv3r ? i heard there r a lot of movie star who contribute their voices on this game ...

Atelier Iris is a japanese game ...

Here is the picture

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2004 05:21 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Today is one the busiest days in this month. :geram: I had only enough time to sit down and answer one or two posts. I was running around doing errands since morning.

On top of that, my PS1 and PS2 giving loading problems and my PC having sound card problem. :geram: I think they may got "mata syaitan" from somewhere (meaning got cursed).

Oh i see.. Good news my friend, Magna that is from the Korea will be in the ps2 this year ... this game is kinda like FF but the graphics are awesome ... something new i think. the drawings are from the koreans ...

Korea joining the game developers now, probably trying to give some competition to the Japanese and they start off with online versions, which is a good start considering that Japanese seems to hold no. 1 when comes to RPG, Third Person Perspective games and online games are still new to them.

Immune to babes. my goodness ...  

What's wrong with that? I seems to have developed ... "effects" where looking at a person's face seems to reveal what type of person he/she is. The more I stare at a person, the uglier they get due to whatever "garbage" they have in their hearts.

Sigh ... True Beauty is non-existence, especially in this world. :kant:

the other day i was watching a clip where a hot babe is kissing a babe .. kinda like a lesbian kissing stuff .. hmm quite interesting ...  

O_o .... O_o .... O_o ... OK ... :stp:

Are u waiting for Driv3r ? i heard there r a lot of movie star who contribute their voices on this game ...

Driver series are not exactly my favorite ... not exactly waiting for it. I just hope they do the game better than Driver 2.

Atelier Iris is a japanese game ...

Who's the makers? Atlus?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2004 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Today is one the busiest days in this month.  I had only enough time to sit down and answer one or two posts. I was running around doing errands since morning.
On top of that, my PS1 and PS2 giving loading problems and my PC having sound card problem.  I think they may got "mata syaitan" from somewhere (meaning got cursed).

Oh i see... you must be one busy man today .

About the loading times.. how long is it ? 2-3 minutes ? ...

Korea joining the game developers now, probably trying to give some competition to the Japanese and they start off with online versions, which is a good start considering that Japanese seems to hold no. 1 when comes to RPG, Third Person Perspective games and online games are still new to them.

Well those koreans .... their take us by storm on the form of Ragnarok ... and now with this title that is Magna Carta for the Ps2 . it surely be a competition among the japs and the koreans for the Rpg Battles in the near future ....

What's wrong with that? I seems to have developed ... "effects" where looking at a person's face seems to reveal what type of person he/she is. The more I stare at a person, the uglier they get due to whatever "garbage" they have in their hearts.

Sigh ... True Beauty is non-existence, especially in this world.

Just joking only ..... :cak:

Well i think beauty dies young ..

Atelier Iris is a game made by Gust ... you should check it out on the gust website ... the 2d is unbelieveble  ...

Have you played Yves 1 & 2.. you know the Falcom RPG game ?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2004 05:48 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... you must be one busy man today .  

Yup ... and on top of that, I was fasting (no food and water for the whole day) so I don't exactly do things fast. And EVERYONE seems to love getting on my chops on Fridays. :geram:

About the loading times.. how long is it ? 2-3 minutes ? ...

Sometimes about 10 seconds (which is unusual for a PS1 console) and sometimes, it hangs straightaway. There's only sound at the background but the next scene won't load. :kant:

Well those koreans .... their take us by storm on the form of Ragnarok ... and now with this title that is Magna Carta for the Ps2 . it surely be a competition among the japs and the koreans for the Rpg Battles in the near future ....

Which is GOOD. Healthy competitions will mean that Japanese must work hard to bring better games with better storyline and I can imagine games like FF1 - 6 (those were simple but elegant games), FF7, Chrono Trigger and Cross and Xenogear-like games making a come back with deep storylines instead of nonsense like FFX-2. :clap:

Speaking of which ... I'm playing Chrono Cross now, want to try and finish the game this time ... IF my console allows me.

Just joking only .....  

Thought you are testing me.

Well i think beauty dies young ..

Like I should have ... :cf: 3 times Death came ... should have taken his hands and fly to the sky instead of living. Then again ... maybe I just born too stubborn to die. :kant:

Have you played Yves 1 & 2.. you know the Falcom RPG game   

Yves? Hmmm ... Sounds familiar but No, I don't remember playing it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 02:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064776 second(s), 41 queries .